Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1521692 times)

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #7840 on: March 1, 2017, 10:52:41 am »
Genuinely heard some lad behind us say 'why is Milner taking that throw in, should be our left back' ...

Then when Origi had been on for over 10 minutes said 'I would have brought Origi on by now' ...

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #7841 on: March 19, 2017, 10:05:22 pm »
Poor today in the lower a lot of the time. Some of us tried but there were SOOO many tourists around again*, the pockets of sound were few and far between.

*some expected to be able to sit down all game! :D

We guessed at some getting their tickets from "official partners", some corporate and maybe some just passed on, although it's not an obvious one not to bother with....  :-\

And some just don't support the team, just moaning ALL game about one player after another. You have to wonder why they go....  ???
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:27:30 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #7842 on: March 19, 2017, 10:13:09 pm »
Poor today in the lower a lot of the time. Some of us tried but there were SOOO many tourists around again*, the pockets of sound were few and far between.

*some expected to be able to sit down all game! :D

We guessed at some getting their tickets from "official partners", some corporate and maybe some just passed on, although it's not an obvious one not to bother with....  :-\

That is a shame, thought I hadn't heard our fans as much as usual, hope you enjoyed the game though, it was some spectacle.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #7843 on: March 19, 2017, 11:17:59 pm »
First time for me in the top tier, usually go in the lower, was really impressed though, pretty noisy all game and some mad goal celebrations.

Absolutely kills you getting up all the stairs though, and the narrow stairwells mean it takes ages getting out after. Should be better in a newish stadium really.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #7844 on: March 19, 2017, 11:18:57 pm »
My first away game in ages that.

Noticed a lot of moaning bastards, abuse directed at the players, Origi specifically.

I'm sure it was just the nerves.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #7845 on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:34 am »
Tourist central yesterday in the top tier. Things need to be sorted before it gets any worse. If you can't go don't buy a ticket it's that simple.

There needs to be a way of rewarding people with x amount of games but if they can't make it they don't lose out credits wise

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #7846 on: March 20, 2017, 08:49:48 am »
Tourist central yesterday in the top tier. Things need to be sorted before it gets any worse. If you can't go don't buy a ticket it's that simple.

There needs to be a way of rewarding people with x amount of games but if they can't make it they don't lose out credits wise

As long as access to future tickets is based on credits people are going to buy and not go. What's totally unacceptable is passing them on to touts because that makes you a tout yourself.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7847 on: March 20, 2017, 08:50:55 am »
Surprised to see a few sat down in Tier 2 yesterday. Quite a few people moaning about Firmino and not getting behind the team at all.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #7848 on: March 20, 2017, 10:56:41 am »
I didn't think the atmosphere was great yesterday, probably a reflection on recent results away from home.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7849 on: March 20, 2017, 11:00:31 am »
Fucking hell. The difference between playing City than United is so much better in terms of a relaxed atmosphere and enjoying the game.  Getting to the ground and having a few beers etc.

Yeah, their fans near us were pretty small time giving it the usual Gerrard songs and stuff.  Heard a very small smattering of 'always the victim' but it was a small minority.  Group of our young scallies responded with the Shipman song and were promptly hoofed out!! :)

All in all though the difference between the City fans and Man City FC as a whole to the other lot is fucking streets apart.

Travelling to and from the Etihad on the Metro and in the pub after you can actually have a laugh with their fans and a bit of chat.

Going to City always reinforces to me that I really fucking hate Man United and not necessarily all Mancs.

Offline armchair-fan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7850 on: March 20, 2017, 02:09:33 pm »
I was there yesterday, masquerading as a City fan/'neutral', standing right next to our fans, and I was looking forward to hearing the noise, but it never came which was pretty disappointing.  I had to stand through various renditions of the Gerrard song, and one about Edin Dzeko and us and 13/14 that I couldn't quite make out in full.  Still I can just about understand them and Chelsea singing about that season since they were directly involved, unlike all the other teams who still wheel it out. 

I almost gave myself away when Lallana fluffed his chance, luckily as the goal was from a pen, and as it was Milner I didn't doubt for a second it was going in, I had plenty of time to compose myself in advance.  Who knew Milner was such a hate figure for them though?  It's not as if Milner was desperate to leave or slagged them off in the press or is some superstar that walked away in a huff, or did I miss something?

Anyway - one hell of a match.  I was 2 rows back from the front which gives you a very weird perspective on things - being as close as you would be watching kids play on the park, but almost no idea what was going on at the other end, or with offsides.  Despite the Milner on Sterling incident being right in front of my face I missed that too, so I can sympathise with the ref.

And fuck me, but Joel Matip is a big lad and Sane and Sterling really are fast.  I mean obviously I knew that already, but it really is more obvious in close up.

I have to say it's quite a set up City have got going on at that Etihad 'Campus', amazing what a gazillion dollars of oil revenue can buy you.  Come on FSG - a few quid on a Leroy Sane type to go with Mane, and a new Anfield Road End wouldn't go amiss, then you could sell us and take your profit and I don't think anyone would begrudge it for you.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7851 on: March 20, 2017, 03:17:46 pm »

I have to say it's quite a set up City have got going on at that Etihad 'Campus', amazing what a gazillion dollars of oil revenue can buy you.  Come on FSG - a few quid on a Leroy Sane type to go with Mane, and a new Anfield Road End wouldn't go amiss, then you could sell us and take your profit and I don't think anyone would begrudge it for you.

Yeah, pretty impressive around the ground indeed. Double edged sword though I suppose as this type of setup is like bees to a honeypot in regards to attracting 'tourists'.

Not meaning this to sound racist whatsoever but its was like the league of nations around the Etihad campus and more club shop bags than you can ever imagine.

Was nice though to let the metro queues die down and enjoy a few pints post match and watch the highlights on the big screens.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7852 on: March 20, 2017, 03:56:01 pm »
Apart from the usual suspects, it was dead around me in the Lower. Why do they bother  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7853 on: March 20, 2017, 05:44:18 pm »
Citys divide divvies were giving it the hands over the face shite from the start of the game.

at least one ginger c*nt got lashed

fuck them all
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:47:12 pm by Giovanni »
cyas

Offline Jayworden99

• Kemlynite
  • Up The Reds
« Reply #7854 on: March 20, 2017, 05:51:29 pm »
I didn't think the atmosphere was great yesterday, probably a reflection on recent results away from home.
Only been good a couple times this year mate.

Offline Mcfc-manchester

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7855 on: March 20, 2017, 07:34:15 pm »
Yeah, pretty impressive around the ground indeed. Double edged sword though I suppose as this type of setup is like bees to a honeypot in regards to attracting 'tourists'.

Not meaning this to sound racist whatsoever but its was like the league of nations around the Etihad campus and more club shop bags than you can ever imagine.

Was nice though to let the metro queues die down and enjoy a few pints post match and watch the highlights on the big screens.

man city fan here in peace.

i agree there were quite a few tourists yesterday. but compared to other big clubs we have barely any tourists. I'm a season ticket holder and the vast majority of people sat near me have been there for years or are locals. compared to anfield ( no offense) or old trafford we dont have that many. there seemed to be a lot of tourists in your end, but all clubs seem to just give tickets away now, for more money. had a good drink in the city centre before the game with a few liverpool fans, and had a good chat. good luck for the rest of the season, hopefully you finish above the rags.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:37:01 pm by Mcfc-manchester »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #7856 on: March 20, 2017, 07:42:20 pm »
I get the feeling Milner got stick because Sterling does from us, and they feel like they need to even the odds.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #7857 on: March 20, 2017, 08:29:14 pm »
Going to City always reinforces to me that I really fucking hate Man United and not necessarily all Mancs.
Not everyone will agree, but that's been my experience too Pete. Been to both many times over the years, including the middle of the kippax, and the difference is noticeable. Not quite the nauseating Ev-United love in, but definitely a shared enemy thing that tones things down a bit.

I've lived and worked in Manchester, in fact done several stints behind enemy lines :) and most mancs I met (even the red variety if I'm being completely fair) were fine. The worst kind of Manchester United supporter is generally the out of towner from the sticks surrounding the city or from down south or the midlands (let's face it, they're everywhere!) The type that tries to get some kind of kudos and standing amongst the real mancunians by bigging up their anti-Scouse credentials. Embarrassing really.

Citys divide divvies were giving it the hands over the face shite from the start of the game.
Obviously stuff like that blows my experience out the water, sadly.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7858 on: March 21, 2017, 10:55:47 am »
man city fan here in peace.

i agree there were quite a few tourists yesterday. but compared to other big clubs we have barely any tourists. I'm a season ticket holder and the vast majority of people sat near me have been there for years or are locals. compared to anfield ( no offense) or old trafford we dont have that many. there seemed to be a lot of tourists in your end, but all clubs seem to just give tickets away now, for more money. had a good drink in the city centre before the game with a few liverpool fans, and had a good chat. good luck for the rest of the season, hopefully you finish above the rags.

Compared to Liverpool, United don't have that many anymore.  We've passed go and collected £100 million quid, several million times since the days when we used to take the piss out of them.

I don't think the lad above meant it like that.  I think he meant that it would be nice to have something like that at Anfield, but then we'd attract even more nob heads.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #7859 on: March 21, 2017, 12:09:31 pm »
Had a good time in tier 3, started one song and no one joined in, didn't bother after that. Had a lad in front looking at his bets on his phone and sat down, 60/90 minutes of the game, like what's the point in being there?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #7860 on: March 21, 2017, 09:21:06 pm »
Had a good time in tier 3, started one song and no one joined in, didn't bother after that. Had a lad in front looking at his bets on his phone and sat down, 60/90 minutes of the game, like what's the point in being there?
and you still had a good time?
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #7861 on: March 21, 2017, 09:21:53 pm »
maine road was  a better away day. ;)
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7862 on: March 21, 2017, 10:24:21 pm »
Viewing our fans from the City side of 314 there were loads of tourists (and I mean loads).  Some lads were trying to get things going but generally very poor.  Splitting the away fans into three tiers doesn't help either.  Bring back Maine Road and 10000 Scousers in the Kippax corner and Platt Lane.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:30:06 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7863 on: March 21, 2017, 10:44:55 pm »
maine road was  a better away day. ;)

If you weren't hit on the head by bricks thrown from the Kippax whilst that mad woman rang her bell.

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #7864 on: March 21, 2017, 10:49:02 pm »
Apart from the usual suspects, it was dead around me in the Lower. Why do they bother  ::)
Thought the lower wasn't that bad to be honest...that said started at 10 on the Warstiener travelling down an spent 3hrs in Port Street beer house near Piccadily so forgive me if it was shite an all in my head
@bono1712

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7865 on: March 22, 2017, 11:59:40 am »
Was in the lower about 20 rows back. Thought it was shite. Hardly anyone in the rows in-front could be arsed singing and the amount of people on thier phones on either betting apps or facebook was unreal.

Proper going downhill these aways.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7866 on: March 22, 2017, 12:03:43 pm »
Was in the lower about 20 rows back. Thought it was shite. Hardly anyone in the rows in-front could be arsed singing and the amount of people on thier phones on either betting apps or facebook was unreal.

Proper going downhill these aways.

See all the pies get lobbed on the pitch when we scored. The Cameramen pitch side put their hoods up to avoid the meat and potato salvo :)

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7867 on: March 22, 2017, 12:07:20 pm »
Viewing our fans from the City side of 314 there were loads of tourists (and I mean loads).  Some lads were trying to get things going but generally very poor.  Splitting the away fans into three tiers doesn't help either.  Bring back Maine Road and 10000 Scousers in the Kippax corner and Platt Lane.
how many times did we take 10000 there? we took more than that for the cup quarter final 88, but generally lot less than 10k, the coins going between ours and theres back then was unreal, often saw fans have bad injuries from it, also coming out of maine road and lads just running along car roofs, crazy but all good with nostalgia.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #7868 on: March 22, 2017, 12:10:45 pm »

Tourists everywhere I looked in the lower.

Question is how do we stop people from selling their tickets on to touts?
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7869 on: March 22, 2017, 08:56:14 pm »
how many times did we take 10000 there? we took more than that for the cup quarter final 88, but generally lot less than 10k, the coins going between ours and theres back then was unreal, often saw fans have bad injuries from it, also coming out of maine road and lads just running along car roofs, crazy but all good with nostalgia.

We usually had 4000 in the Kippax and most of the Platt Lane Stand together with a good smattering around the ground, so 10k is about right.  Kippax was always best avoided if you wanted to retain your sight.   Platt Lane benches was the place to be.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:58:40 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #7870 on: March 23, 2017, 01:25:54 am »
We usually had 4000 in the Kippax and most of the Platt Lane Stand together with a good smattering around the ground, so 10k is about right.  Kippax was always best avoided if you wanted to retain your sight.   Platt Lane benches was the place to be.

I remember going there two years running (1978 and '79). My cousin was married to a City fan and he got us tickets in their Main Stand. We won 0-4 and 1-4. There were Reds everywhere in the ground. I remember some City fans near us commenting on how great our fans look when they do YNWA. Plenty of missiles going in both directions across the Kippax divide. If I remember correctly, didn't they used to piss in crisp packets and throw them over the divide? First trip went without incident for us, but on the second we got legged by a mob going back to the car. A car full of Reds turned up and offered us a lift back to civilisation but the car was only up the road so we were ok. Mind you, my heavily pregnant cousin there to pick us up had her unborn baby called a ''Scouse Bastard'' by a passing City moron.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:28:21 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #7871 on: March 23, 2017, 01:14:28 pm »
LOVED Maine Rd aways, ever since two of us got split from the rest and got legged before the game then missed the first half cause some Jamaican fella hid us in the back of his fruit shop near the ground.  We sat in this store room for what seemed like forever and he came in with 2 mugs of Rum and a ham butty each.

When we eventually got out and headed up to the ground one of the GMP bizzies seen us leave this fruit shop and lifted us cause he thought we'd been dealing with this big Jamaican, got a full search at the back of their van then in the end they let us go, we got in to find out the Reds were 2-0 up thanks to Big Jan with two pens and then my mate missed the last ten minutes cause he got hit in the face with a full cup of boiling tea from their end, he went of with the St Johns fella and disappeared as Digger scored the 3rd right at the end !!

Happy days
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #7872 on: March 23, 2017, 01:42:21 pm »
LOVED Maine Rd aways, ever since two of us got split from the rest and got legged before the game then missed the first half cause some Jamaican fella hid us in the back of his fruit shop near the ground.  We sat in this store room for what seemed like forever and he came in with 2 mugs of Rum and a ham butty each.

When we eventually got out and headed up to the ground one of the GMP bizzies seen us leave this fruit shop and lifted us cause he thought we'd been dealing with this big Jamaican, got a full search at the back of their van then in the end they let us go, we got in to find out the Reds were 2-0 up thanks to Big Jan with two pens and then my mate missed the last ten minutes cause he got hit in the face with a full cup of boiling tea from their end, he went of with the St Johns fella and disappeared as Digger scored the 3rd right at the end !!

Happy days

Great stories. Those away days would sort the men from the boys.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #7873 on: March 23, 2017, 07:54:40 pm »
Great stories. Those away days would sort the men from the boys.

I used to love Norwich away. Went there twice in a week once. The league game and, I think, an FA Cup game. Think that was late 80s. Reds would take over (in a friendly way) the Norwich City Supporters Club. We had some good times in there.
Our car was accidentally bumped from behind on the bridge over the river. We all piled out and the lads in the other car looked like they thought they were in for a kicking. Turns out they were Reds too. Had a laugh, no harm done and that was that.  :)

Also remember getting to Norwich we drove through Grantham, Linc's. Thatcher's hometown. We plastered anti-Thatcher slogans on the car windows and got loads of strange looks from the locals.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #7874 on: March 23, 2017, 08:34:46 pm »
Swansea away at the old Vetch  :o

Remember going there in the FA Cup for a 0-0 draw (think we stuffed them 8-0 in the replay) and the rocks and bags of piss getting lashed at us over the walls of that big prison next to the ground while we're trying to get back to our bus.

And Swansea was about a 7 hour bus trip home in those days too (drenched in some lifer's piss  ;D )
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7875 on: March 23, 2017, 09:13:32 pm »
Maybe we need a "Those were the days my friend" thread for all of us who are old enough to remember when we had a proper away following.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #7876 on: March 23, 2017, 09:53:17 pm »
Maybe we need a "Those were the days my friend" thread for all of us who are old enough to remember when we had a proper away following.

The arl arse thread used to be like that in the first few hundred pages. Was the best thing in here, so many good stories. Start one up, I'd be an avid reader.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #7877 on: March 24, 2017, 03:07:04 pm »
and you still had a good time?

As in atmosphere was good but nothing really started from our tier which was a shame, I didn't bother trying to start my own as it would have been a waste of breath with the amount of tourists in our end. But obviously joined in on the ones that really got going, just wish you could chant a song and everyone wouldn't be so boring and join in with you
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #7878 on: April 8, 2017, 04:58:19 pm »
Fucking brilliant today - well in lads !! The 96 would have been proud.
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #7879 on: April 8, 2017, 05:01:22 pm »

Yes excellent. Made a big difference, especially compared to that Stoke lot.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.