Author Topic: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun  (Read 845395 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19400 on: January 13, 2021, 09:48:46 pm »
The 10 GOP members who voted to impeach Trump are.

Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
Rep. John Katko of New York
Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington
Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
Rep. David Valadao of California

All down to where they represent?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19401 on: January 13, 2021, 09:49:37 pm »
All down to where they represent?

Not really, South carolina and Ohio voted for Trump as states.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #19402 on: January 13, 2021, 09:49:42 pm »
He genuinely probably sees it as a badge of honour. It'll play into his narrative of it all being the worst witch hunt of all time. I remember he said once that he'd been treated worse than any other president in history.

I mean, several presidents have been assassinated while in office, but you know, he's been treated the worstest.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19403 on: January 13, 2021, 09:52:34 pm »
'The ayes to the left 232, the noes to the right 197. So the ayes have it, the ayes have it, UNLOCK!'

I do miss Bercow, sigh.
 :(
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 09:57:25 pm by Yosser0_0 »
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19404 on: January 13, 2021, 09:53:37 pm »
I was thinking that half an hour ago, too - I can see him going into a total temper tandrum. Especially at the "10" number!
I will never forget his face and body language right after the election, he was devastated and imo he knew life changing accountability would come after he stepped down. that lasted about a week or so then he must have went back into denial. I imagine he still has those Hitler bunker moments in privicy, switching from despair to elation in seconds.
Can't wait to see him like that again. I will recognize it as soon as I see it and smile.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19405 on: January 13, 2021, 09:54:23 pm »
CNN saying they’re expecting him to make a video statement about it. This could be a new low, which is saying something

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19407 on: January 13, 2021, 09:57:15 pm »
'The ayes to the left 232, the noes to the right 197. So the eyes have it, the eyes have it, UNLOCK!'

I do miss Bercow, sigh.
 :(
You incorrigible person whatever that means. :)
I miss him as well, loved his put downs when a Tory MP thought they had knocked it out of the ball park.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 10:03:25 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
CNN saying they’re expecting him to make a video statement about it. This could be a new low, which is saying something
Oh yummy.
Hope it’s Mr Angry and Defiant that steps onto that stage. Bring it on tiger! One last roar against these weaklings. One more rebel yell for all the horned misfits, furry hat dreamers and kevlar padded virgins. Roar tiger! Roar!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19409 on: January 13, 2021, 10:03:22 pm »
I'm sure someone today said, "Affectuated"?!

Must have been effectuated, which I have just discovered is actually a word.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19410 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:38 pm »

Oh yummy.
Hope it’s Mr Angry and Defiant that steps onto that stage. Bring it on tiger! One last roar against these weaklings. One more rebel yell for all the horned misfits, furry hat dreamers and kevlar padded virgins. Roar tiger! Roar!

Another angry, nudge nudge, wink wink at his base where he implores them in a roundabout way to raise hell whilst blaming other people because they tried to hold him to account.

This orange turd is getting burned at the stake.  And we all know Trump steaks are shit.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19412 on: January 13, 2021, 10:11:53 pm »
I imagine he's been sat in front of the telly watching the Republican speeches in the house and saying. oh I like that."It's a political decision" write that down,"  "Democrats have double standards what about blah blah blah" oh another good one, write it down.
The whole speech will be a mash of the greatest hits from tonight's Republican speeches.
               Emily Maitlis

Online KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #19413 on: January 13, 2021, 10:15:29 pm »
What about normalcy?

Word, or authentic frontier gibberish?
You try me once you beg for more.

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #19414 on: January 13, 2021, 10:15:33 pm »
His autobiography is gonna be a big hit:

Donald and the Giant Impeach
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #19415 on: January 13, 2021, 10:16:13 pm »

The art of the steal.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19416 on: January 13, 2021, 10:16:54 pm »
I imagine he's been sat in front of the telly watching the Republican speeches in the house and saying. oh I like that."It's a political decision" write that down,"  "Democrats have double standards what about blah blah blah" oh another good one, write it down.
The whole speech will be a mash of the greatest hits from tonight's Republican speeches.

Sounds like a Spitting Image sketch.

From what I'm reading, the Democrats are in a position stopping him running for President again?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #19417 on: January 13, 2021, 10:17:10 pm »
How is he going to squeeze in another impeachment around his hectic golf schedule?

That's what I worry about.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19418 on: January 13, 2021, 10:20:26 pm »
Been impeached more times than being elected. Still can’t see 17 GOP senators impeaching him mind
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19419 on: January 13, 2021, 10:21:01 pm »
Trump statement - https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1349429943869038594 (CNN’s Chief WH Correspondent)

From the guy who has constantly (5yrs) called for his supporters to batter demonstrators,the twat even went as far as telliing them that he would cover their legal fees.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19420 on: January 13, 2021, 10:23:47 pm »
More Republicans opposed impeachment than opposed certification of the election results.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19421 on: January 13, 2021, 10:25:18 pm »
He's got the longest roll of honours of disgrace by anyone who ever held public office in the US.

On a podcast in the Summer someone convincingly suggested that if he'd have done practically fuck all for 4 years and spoke differently about Covid and very little else he'd probably have won, narrowly. But his own toxicity is his own downfall and so his entire Presidency underpins how he is a lieing, persistent loser in life.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19422 on: January 13, 2021, 10:25:40 pm »
Sounds like a Spitting Image sketch.

From what I'm reading, the Democrats are in a position stopping him running for President again?
Am sure the vegetables will love it as usual.
I think your right assuming the Senate votes to Impeach after the trial. 2/3rds to Impeach a majority to stop him holding office again.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19423 on: January 13, 2021, 10:26:39 pm »
Been impeached more times than being elected. Still can’t see 17 GOP senators impeaching him mind

25 GOP senators self isolating with suspected covid would do the trick. Need a 2/3 majority of those in the chamber.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19424 on: January 13, 2021, 10:31:39 pm »

Incidentally I believe there's a bill being put together to prevent anything being formally named after Trump. No library, not even a highway.

Wonder if it can be applied retrospectively? Think New York might go for that.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:04:47 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19426 on: January 13, 2021, 10:41:16 pm »
Reports earlier mentioned he would release a video tonight.  Assume that’ll be via fox given he’s been binned from social media.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #19427 on: January 13, 2021, 10:45:51 pm »
Reports earlier mentioned he would release a video tonight.  Assume that’ll be via fox given he’s been binned from social media.
Donnie Jnr frantically looking up his MySpace password right now.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19428 on: January 13, 2021, 10:46:43 pm »
Cannot wait to see the rest,spent his whole tie in the WH complaining about not getting enough covers.   ;D

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19429 on: January 13, 2021, 10:51:32 pm »
Incidentally I believe there's a bill being put together to prevent anything being formally named after Trump. No library, not even a highway.

Surely there would still be a presidential library.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19430 on: January 13, 2021, 10:54:07 pm »
Surely there would still be a presidential library.
I vote it contains nothing except 4 years of RAWK posts for people to reflect on his Presidency.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19431 on: January 13, 2021, 10:54:52 pm »

At least name a prison after him.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19432 on: January 13, 2021, 10:56:56 pm »
At least name a prison after him.

Do they still have Lunatic Asylums over there? Actually I forgot, its known as the White House.
 :-X
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19433 on: January 13, 2021, 11:00:34 pm »
NEW: The Houston Police Department says they've identified one of their officers, an 18 year veteran of the department, as having penetrated the Capitol last Wednesday.

Chief Art Acevedo says there is a "high probability" the officer will face federal charges.

The HPD says the officer has been relieved of duty and has been given a 48 hour notice of a disciplinary hearing.

NBC affiliate @KPRC2 says the officer has resigned.

Their story here:

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1349454938972319744

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #19434 on: January 13, 2021, 11:01:15 pm »

'Investigators pursuing signs US Capitol riot was planned':

'Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.

Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used for the assault on the Capitol.

A team of investigators and prosecutors are focused on the command and control aspect of the attack, looking at travel and communications records to determine if they can build a case that is similar to a counterterrorism investigation, the official said.

The belief, early in the probe, will demand significant investigation.

The presence of corruption prosecutors and agents is in part because of their expertise in financial investigations.

“We are following the money,” the official said.

By Wednesday morning, the FBI reported that it had received more than 126,000 digital tips from the public regarding the attack on the Capitol – more than three times the number of tips received on Monday. 

Among the thousands of tips the FBI received are some that appear to show members of Congress with people who later showed up at the Capitol riot, two law enforcement officials said. This doesn’t mean members of Congress and staff are under investigation, but the FBI is checking the veracity of the claims, the officials said.

At least some of the arrests already made are part of a strategy used in counterterrorism investigations, to find even a minimal charge and try to take a person of concern off the streets. That helps ease the possible threat amid concern about possible attacks on the Inauguration, officials believe.'

^ from the CNN 'live updates' news feed: https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/house-trump-impeachment-vote-01-13-21/index.html
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #19435 on: January 13, 2021, 11:06:11 pm »
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1349492130578919425 (official White House twitter account)

^ a 5 minute video from Trump...

or

From the official 'White House' youtube channel:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hDNiNdsPHNA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hDNiNdsPHNA</a>

^ no mention of his second impeachment...

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:21:10 pm by oojason »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #19436 on: January 13, 2021, 11:09:48 pm »
“We are following the money,” the official said.

Lester Freamon likes this :D

In seriousness, this is important that they are not just looking at who planned and helped coordinate this (there has been talk from some Members of Congress re: tours in advance and panic buttons being removed from rooms), but also looking at who funded this. I'm sure some groups and individuals will be shitting themselves over that particular news.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19437 on: January 13, 2021, 11:15:41 pm »
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1349492130578919425 (official White House twitter account)

^ a 5 minute video from Trump...

For 4 years Trump has played golf, ignored the constitution, cosied to Putin, incited hatred, endorsed racism and now he wants to attempt to be conciliatory. He couldn't even attempt that correctly without using the word "dangerous", obviously referring to his Twitter ban.

Fuck him, he's evil. Him and his family can rot for the rest of their lives.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19438 on: January 13, 2021, 11:19:02 pm »
This made me laugh.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #19439 on: January 13, 2021, 11:19:58 pm »
Well constructed speech by his lawyers for any impending court actions he faces.