Author Topic: F.A Cup Final: Liverpool vs. Chelsea  (Read 25838 times)

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: F.A Cup Final: Liverpool vs. Chelsea
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2012, 08:38:15 pm »
really looking forward to this one

it will take our best performance of the season to win it

Offline ALANM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2012, 08:38:25 pm »
We've beaten them twice this season, and we'll beat them twice more. Just don't let that cheating c*nt Atkinson anywhere near the final.

Oh and why so many empty Chav seats? It's not as if they had to travel 200 miles for a 12.30 kick off!!

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2012, 08:38:48 pm »
Yep, most of the Chelsea team didn't have one on either

A few Tottenham players didn't either Modric Walker Gallas, surprised at Lampard too...
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2012, 08:39:03 pm »
We'll twat em.

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2012, 08:39:49 pm »
Play like we did against Everton, and we'll get beat imo. To guard against that we must not play Henderson at RW, at the very least either one of Maxi or Bellamy need to play and Carra should be dropped (Gerrard playing at RW would be ideal but wont happen). Most important for me is that Dalglish reinstates the CB partnership or Stkagger to help counter the beast that is Didier Drogba

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2012, 08:40:15 pm »
A few Tottenham players didn't either Modric Walker Gallas, surprised at Lampard too...
Sorry to make the point again, but they fell off during the game
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RedFromNZ

• Main Stander
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2012, 08:41:44 pm »
Chelsea fans have already made Kenny's team talk for him with that disrespectful shit. Gerrard hat-trick. 3-0.

Offline echis

• Main Stander
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2012, 08:41:57 pm »
Not unlikely. Glen Johnson's almost fell off yesterday, I remember seeing him pull it back up onto his sleeve whilst sprinting back into position after an attack.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2012, 08:42:33 pm »
Chelsea fans have already made Kenny's team talk for him with that disrespectful shit. Gerrard hat-trick. 3-0.
Fingers crossed......

Their fans have made the team talk so much easier
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline David H

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2012, 08:42:56 pm »
Bring it on you fucking plastic twats

Its on my dads birthday but am going down either way.

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2012, 08:43:05 pm »
Can't wait for this, hope we absolutely thrash them.

Not too confident of getting a ticket even though I went to the semi final - only have 3 games and the semi final so it all depends on ticket allocations, I assume the FA will give more to corporates than fans of the two teams as usual.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2012, 08:43:37 pm »
Not unlikely. Glen Johnson's almost fell off yesterday, I remember seeing him pull it back up onto his sleeve whilst sprinting back into position after an attack.
Exactly.....

I just feel its wrong to condem players when they were wearing them

Their fans should be condemned, even their club agree
W

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2012, 08:44:12 pm »
Apparently some Chelsea fans booed because our refusal to play on the 15th meant that had to play 3 days before Barca. The Spurs fans then booed the Chelsea fans after for disrespecting the silence.

That's bollox. They were chanting murderers. c*nts.

Hope we fucking annihilate the plastic, cockney bellends.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:46:50 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline Jack Barrels

• Kopite
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2012, 08:44:16 pm »
Love the fact that we have the opportunity to smash this lot 4 times in the same season.
Really thought Martin Kelly would make it.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2012, 08:44:22 pm »
Chelsea have released a statement about the behaviour of some of their supporters at Wembley, who failed to respect the minute's silence in memory of the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster and Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini, who collapsed and died after suffering a heart attack during a Serie B game on Saturday.

It reads: "Chelsea Football Club is extremely disappointed that a very small minority of fans embarrassed the club today by not honouring the moment's silence before kick-off.

"Chelsea FC believes all moments of respect should be honoured and today we pay our full respects to all those that suffered as a result of the Hillsborough disaster 23 years ago."

Offline B.Red

• Kopite
  • Pray to God but row away from the rocks!
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2012, 08:44:24 pm »
Rather than getting angry about their fans today because I really am not surprised one bit I think everyone going the game should think very carefully how we can take the piss out of them royally on the day. Should be plenty of ammunition given Iniesta, Xavi and Messi are going to pull them apart soon and hopefully Spurs will finish 4th. Banners, songs and chants at their expense just reminding them how plastic, classless and pointless they are.

It's got to be better than fighting with them. And beating them on the pitch is beside the point. Hillsborough is about human lives so the competition is secondary. I want to be able to laugh at them even if we lose. Winning would make my day as well but in terms of the extra spice following today I'd like to think anger is not the best reaction for us.

Offline tepy75

• Kopite
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2012, 08:44:40 pm »
we fuckin miss you Lucas

where's the famous horse placenta?

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »
I would feel horrific knowing those few or however many it was classless lowlife scumbags, were celebrating winning a Cup if we lost. The idiots who did not observe the minute silence today. Hope we absolutely twat them left, right and centre and then go do it in the league too!
Justice for the 97

Offline wet echo

• trapped paper puncher in need of a work out
  • Kopite
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2012, 08:47:07 pm »
Rather than getting angry about their fans today because I really am not surprised one bit I think everyone going the game should think very carefully how we can take the piss out of them royally on the day. Should be plenty of ammunition given Iniesta, Xavi and Messi are going to pull them apart soon and hopefully Spurs will finish 4th. Banners, songs and chants at their expense just reminding them how plastic, classless and pointless they are.

It's got to be better than fighting with them. And beating them on the pitch is beside the point. Hillsborough is about human lives so the competition is secondary. I want to be able to laugh at them even if we lose. Winning would make my day as well but in terms of the extra spice following today I'd like to think anger is not the best reaction for us.
yes first class

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2012, 08:47:13 pm »
Like fuck it was a minority. And yeah ok can excuse the players if the armband fell off but that blonde poxy faced blert? He is fucking nothing to me now, any memories I still had are poisoned forever.

Offline TonyTheRed

• NosedReindeer has a very qwertycock....
  • Legacy Fan
  • I've got a little black book with my poems in
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2012, 08:47:15 pm »
Fuckin' bring them on! Come on you mighty reds
like one day u will find out im not female :)

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2012, 08:48:12 pm »

Fair enough didn't know that? Was that the case with Torres and Cahill?

Also funny how the Captains armband doesn't fall off isnt it...
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2012, 08:48:35 pm »
With great respect to Carra, I don't want to see him in this game facing up to Drogba in the centre.

Otherwise I think we can beat these. Warning for us is that they bossed Spurs and were very good on the break. I hope we use Maxi, Spearing and Gerrard in the midfield.

Bellamy, Carroll and Suarez up top for me. The back five writes itself.

Game. On.

They'll have been destroyed by Barca in the meantime.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2012, 08:49:02 pm »

Agreed.

Offline B.Red

• Kopite
  • Pray to God but row away from the rocks!
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2012, 08:49:03 pm »
Play like we did against Everton, and we'll get beat imo. To guard against that we must not play Henderson at RW, at the very least either one of Maxi or Bellamy need to play and Carra should be dropped (Gerrard playing at RW would be ideal but wont happen). Most important for me is that Dalglish reinstates the CB partnership or Stkagger to help counter the beast that is Didier Drogba

We did win yesterday you know?

royhendo

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2012, 08:51:09 pm »
They are fucked. Their fans have guaranteed it.

Offline artanis

• Legacy Fan
  • It is what it is.
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2012, 08:51:23 pm »
we fuckin miss you Lucas

where's the famous horse placenta?

Boy, that was the ultimate bullshit on par with faith healing, acupuncture etc. I pulled my hair when I first heard of that years ago.

Oh, we'll beat Chelsea by two clear goals.

Offline ALANM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2012, 08:51:48 pm »
Can't wait for this, hope we absolutely thrash them.

Not too confident of getting a ticket even though I went to the semi final - only have 3 games and the semi final so it all depends on ticket allocations, I assume the FA will give more to corporates than fans of the two teams as usual.

We'll get about 25,000 which will reduce to 21,000ish once the players and staff have had their allocations. I'm an ST holder who has attended all the rounds, so will be extremely annoyed if I miss out.

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2012, 08:52:08 pm »
Tough final that.  Chelsea, for all their plastic classless antics, they are in better form than 2 months ago.  Desperately want us to win this for Kenny.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2012, 08:52:51 pm »
Big Andy gonna kick those plastic c*nts all over the place.  I doubt there will be any crowd trouble because they dont use their allocation
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline zakka

• Main Stander
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2012, 08:52:52 pm »
Chelsea have released a statement about the behaviour of some of their supporters at Wembley, who failed to respect the minute's silence in memory of the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster and Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini, who collapsed and died after suffering a heart attack during a Serie B game on Saturday.

It reads: "Chelsea Football Club is extremely disappointed that a very small minority of fans embarrassed the club today by not honouring the moment's silence before kick-off.

"Chelsea FC believes all moments of respect should be honoured and today we pay our full respects to all those that suffered as a result of the Hillsborough disaster 23 years ago."

I am gutted the media are not condemning the appalling actions of the Chelsea fans. They should be all over this IMO.

Offline Virna

• Anny Roader
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2012, 08:53:34 pm »

Offline fowler9_god

• Kopite
  • And could he play!
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2012, 08:53:35 pm »

My thoughts too.
Justice for the 96

Offline sparkylfc

• Main Stander
  • growing old is compulsary,growing up is volantry
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2012, 08:53:45 pm »
Chelsea fans have already made Kenny's team talk for him with that disrespectful shit. Gerrard hat-trick. 3-0.77

this^^^,not shure about Gerrard hat-trick but i hope your spot on pal ;)
I have dislexcia so my grammar and spellin  fookin stinks,soz

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:08 pm »
Fair enough didn't know that? Was that the case with Torres and Cahill?

Also funny how the Captains armband doesn't fall off isnt it...
They weren't wearing captains armbands....

I know why people don't like Torres anymore, but let's not try and link him to slurring the 96 when he hasn't...
W

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:11 pm »
Let's smash them inside Wembley, and take the piss out of them outside too.

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:19 pm »
Think we'll really miss Lucas big time that game. Hopefully wee Jay can step it up.
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:28 pm »
it would be less painful than losing to everton but still, lets fucking do this!
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline scouserjay

• Main Stander
  • Half time in Istanbul i knew we would win!
    • Facebook
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:31 pm »

Here fucking here!

I bet tomorrow the papers won't give todays shamefull actions more than a few inches but if anything like this would have happened yesterday it would have been fucking everywere.
'If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.'

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:44 pm »
It's about more than just football now
W