Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2097907 times)

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #28640 on: September 29, 2022, 11:33:36 am »
Fake eyeballs, fake finger prints and fake DNA and you will be fine.

No mission is impossible....
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline didopich

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28641 on: September 29, 2022, 11:33:42 am »
Even if the QEven if the QR code refreshes isn’t there a short time window when you can still get in on a screenshot before the next refresh?

It's only 30sec window on Android so you'll have to be quick sending and with good network on the recieving end to quickly scan.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 11:41:57 am by didopich »

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28642 on: September 29, 2022, 11:34:09 am »
unless they start doing biometric entry, unfortunately there'll always be a way round it, and then there'll be a market in fake eyeballs.
or people showing up and scanning their own eyeballs then someone going in their place
YNWA

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #28643 on: September 29, 2022, 12:30:50 pm »
Even if the QR code refreshes isn’t there a short time window when you can still get in on a screenshot before the next refresh?

The credit hunting has been done for years, people use to just pass their members cards to people, now it’s a screenshot or burner phone.

I agree credit hunting will always be an issue but at least this would make it more difficult to do that and/or tout.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28644 on: September 29, 2022, 12:57:40 pm »
There needs to be a way of stopping people from screenshotting Apple QR codes. Alternatively, Apple passes need to be forced to refresh / update like Android ones are. Not sure if that's an issue for Apple or the club.

Too many people are credit farming and selling QRs for the games they don't fancy.

you can do it on android too if you change some settings - someone shared it in here a while ago.

there's not really an ironclad method to stop sharing unless you're going the policing way which i wouldn't encourage.

QR screenshotting has made it easier, but also I think a lot more *new* touts have cottoned on to how to game the system on top of that. it's also not helped with all the fan-owned LFC ticketing twitters giving out tips to 20,000 people, including how to share QRs or how to transfer tickets to someone you're not linked to.
YNWA.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28645 on: September 29, 2022, 01:14:33 pm »
you can do it on android too if you change some settings - someone shared it in here a while ago.

there's not really an ironclad method to stop sharing unless you're going the policing way which i wouldn't encourage.

QR screenshotting has made it easier, but also I think a lot more *new* touts have cottoned on to how to game the system on top of that. it's also not helped with all the fan-owned LFC ticketing twitters giving out tips to 20,000 people, including how to share QRs or how to transfer tickets to someone you're not linked to.
I think those of us on here are in the minority. The vast majority of the worldwide fanbase have just assumed tickets are impossible to get and need to get them from someone else and not their own name.
Those are often the people following and buying off these people on twitter.
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28646 on: September 29, 2022, 02:29:20 pm »
funny that they've added a google captcha to the queues now. it's 2022, those aren't even a minor inconvenience for bots.
YNWA.

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #28647 on: September 30, 2022, 04:08:45 pm »
seems quite few returns today considering the rail strike, poor form etc etc?

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #28648 on: September 30, 2022, 04:23:09 pm »
nothing is there...  :(

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28649 on: September 30, 2022, 04:29:55 pm »
The scammers aren't even putting the effort in anymore to blag people... saw somebody on FB selling a pair for tomorrow... and they sent me the worst attempt of a blag email as proof. Just posted it on my twitter there (if anybody is on it).. are people seriously falling for being ripped off? At least a couple of years ago.. it was very subtle things.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline dorgo37

• Boys Pen
  • We’ll be coming
« Reply #28650 on: September 30, 2022, 07:45:17 pm »
Few popping up now

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #28651 on: October 1, 2022, 12:08:21 pm »
Just picked one up for today, odd ticket dropping every few mins

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28652 on: October 1, 2022, 02:10:34 pm »
Ryanair flight from Dublin at 10.50 to Manchester was delayed by 3 hours so there'd have been a few returns on the back of that. Mate of mine was bringing his daughter to it. She's devasted.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28653 on: October 1, 2022, 06:08:54 pm »
Ryanair flight from Dublin at 10.50 to Manchester was delayed by 3 hours so there'd have been a few returns on the back of that. Mate of mine was bringing his daughter to it. She's devasted.
that's devastating
YNWA

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28654 on: October 1, 2022, 08:44:41 pm »
funny that they've added a google captcha to the queues now. it's 2022, those aren't even a minor inconvenience for bots.

they have also started silently 406ing, like they did earlier in the year but you wouldn't realise as they dont put the error up and they also do it much quicker too so watch out if your f5ing

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28655 on: October 1, 2022, 10:08:46 pm »
they have also started silently 406ing, like they did earlier in the year but you wouldn't realise as they dont put the error up and they also do it much quicker too so watch out if your f5ing

i think it's specifically on F5ing and spamming the 'select seats' button, but i've not had to try in any home sales so maybe not seen a pattern yet

both these things are minor inconveniences for bots and scripts. major inconveniences for normal people.
YNWA.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28656 on: October 4, 2022, 11:37:04 am »

What is the effect of silently 406ing? Previously that would appear and you would have to go back in the queue. What happens now? I ask this because post members sale I was in and waiting for potential drops. The stadium lit up, a few times, and choose seats had no effect, nothing selected

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28657 on: October 4, 2022, 02:16:27 pm »
What is the effect of silently 406ing? Previously that would appear and you would have to go back in the queue. What happens now? I ask this because post members sale I was in and waiting for potential drops. The stadium lit up, a few times, and choose seats had no effect, nothing selected

thats exactly what it will do, blocks the choose seats button from doing anything but doesn't let you know its not doing anything 

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28658 on: October 4, 2022, 02:42:24 pm »
thats exactly what it will do, blocks the choose seats button from doing anything but doesn't let you know its not doing anything

Heavy, with impossible queue positions that really is the only way I can get a ticket. Do you think the 406 could hide seat availability when clicking in a block. Like i mentioned 80% of the ground was lit up, choose seats was doing nothing and so I was clicking in individual blocks and everything grey
« Last Edit: October 4, 2022, 02:44:02 pm by Bapsandwaps »

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28659 on: October 4, 2022, 02:52:03 pm »
Heavy, with impossible queue positions that really is the only way I can get a ticket. Do you think the 406 could hide seat availability when clicking in a block. Like i mentioned 80% of the ground was lit up, choose seats was doing nothing and so I was clicking in individual blocks and everything grey

No you can still go into the block to select a seat and get it in the basket that way, you just cant use the choose seats button, the block was probably grey as its very slow going into a block and someone probably got them with choose seats before you. It will also kill the button for you very quickly if it comes available and you click it a few times in succession it will start blocking you

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28660 on: October 4, 2022, 03:02:33 pm »

No you can still go into the block to select a seat and get it in the basket that way, you just cant use the choose seats button, the block was probably grey as its very slow going into a block and someone probably got them with choose seats before you. It will also kill the button for you very quickly if it comes available and you click it a few times in succession it will start blocking you

Ok sound, thanks for letting me know Walter, although its depressing news I would rather  know than the situation I was in last week, pulling my hair out not understanding why I could not get a single ticket with the ground lit up.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #28661 on: October 4, 2022, 03:26:08 pm »
What a joke that is. Making it harder for the actual fans who have to rely on watching the site and spamming F5, but doing nothing about the bots and back doors… :butt

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #28662 on: October 5, 2022, 02:17:06 am »
how do i check how much game credits i have?

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #28663 on: October 5, 2022, 08:14:31 am »
how do i check how much game credits i have?

Lol, you can't without counting up your history and working out which you passed on and which you didnt

I have a spreadsheet for our 4 tickets

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28664 on: October 5, 2022, 10:16:37 am »
Lol, you can't without counting up your history and working out which you passed on and which you didnt

I have a spreadsheet for our 4 tickets

Yes, spreadsheet deployed this season
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28665 on: October 5, 2022, 11:12:08 am »
Its shocking that we have to educate ourselves on excel just to try and enjoy a game of football nowadays.

When you pay for membership and all the details they want from you, it should be easy for them to collate and track what you do with them to provide on your account details.

Its like working with a start up company.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #28666 on: October 5, 2022, 05:42:50 pm »
Its shocking that we have to educate ourselves on excel just to try and enjoy a game of football nowadays.

When you pay for membership and all the details they want from you, it should be easy for them to collate and track what you do with them to provide on your account details.

Its like working with a start up company.

this!!!

it's embarrasing

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28667 on: October 10, 2022, 10:30:56 am »
Looking forward to a queue position of 80k....

Anybody got the % success rate from the ballot? I know last season it was almost guaranteed but was unsuccessful for everything this time around

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28668 on: October 10, 2022, 11:02:31 am »
44k... 5 sales... 0 tickets.. becoming a regular thing and when I do end up boxing one it's no credit...

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28669 on: October 10, 2022, 11:07:33 am »
In immediately but nothing there

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28670 on: October 10, 2022, 11:08:32 am »

As in bang on 11am and all gone already ?

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28671 on: October 10, 2022, 11:09:55 am »
TO can't get anything right;

Tickets in the Liverpool v Newcastle United Additional Members Sale are almost sold out.

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28672 on: October 10, 2022, 11:10:00 am »
As in bang on 11am and all gone already ?

was about 11:03 but was sold out think there has to be an issue

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28673 on: October 10, 2022, 11:12:37 am »
Genuinely think I'm never going to get a ticket ever again after Southampton which is the last game I'm sorted for this year.
Unless we continue on this downward trend of course and then they'll be handing them out :D

Finding whatever the new exploit is is pretty important I think.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28674 on: October 10, 2022, 11:15:45 am »

Moody that

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #28675 on: October 10, 2022, 11:21:27 am »
not sure if it's a new workaround, thought someone said the googlebot thing was working again

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #28676 on: October 10, 2022, 11:23:24 am »
Completely forgot about the sale today. Not like I was optimistic!

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28677 on: October 10, 2022, 11:28:03 am »
Picked up one in lower Annie after about 20 minutes

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28678 on: October 10, 2022, 11:33:35 am »
not sure if it's a new workaround, thought someone said the googlebot thing was working again

Doesn't seem to be!

Online dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28679 on: October 10, 2022, 11:36:45 am »
loads of orange just there