Author Topic: Aussie Reds! for the final!!!  (Read 35786 times)

Offline ashy9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Aussie Reds! for the final!!!
« Reply #480 on: April 8, 2008, 07:42:02 am »
Mind you la, back when we were winning everything it was always easier to clap!! HAHA!!

Ain't that the truth!! Keep the faith though those days might be on their way back! Hopefully starting with tonight.....my god its times like this I wish I hadn't moved to oz!!!

Offline Reds4Life

• Foot In Mouth Disease and Negative Hate Campaign Victim.
  • Kopite
  • LFC - A bastion of invincibility
« Reply #481 on: April 8, 2008, 07:44:02 am »
i know what you mean mate!

I believe in what we've got going at the mo'. I think we'll defo get back on our fucking perch that's for sure!

where are ya staying now kidda? i'm in sydney.
To all the people lucky enough to be in the ground to watch the redmen play. This is your chance. This is your moment. This is your opportunity to lose your voice, the chance to display your unswerving loyalty in search of the holy grail. We shall overcome. We shall unite. We shall believe. We shall share in the spoils of victory!

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline bt7cadillac

• Anny Roader
« Reply #482 on: April 8, 2008, 07:49:11 am »
Alright it's settled, Celtic Club it is. See you there fellow Mexicans.
Oh my god it's Russell Crowe

Offline ashy9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: April 8, 2008, 07:54:42 am »
i know what you mean mate!

I believe in what we've got going at the mo'. I think we'll defo get back on our fucking perch that's for sure!

where are ya staying now kidda? i'm in sydney.

Over in perth, its alright but not as many all night bars as in Sydney!! Been here for two and a half years now but like I said earlier not yet missed a season at anfield!! Theres a huge ex-pat community over here though, what made you head over here then?

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #484 on: April 8, 2008, 07:59:21 am »
family mate
Over in perth, its alright but not as many all night bars as in Sydney!! Been here for two and a half years now but like I said earlier not yet missed a season at anfield!! Theres a huge ex-pat community over here though, what made you head over here then?

Family mate. Me ma's family all over here, all me da's back at home. Torn between the good life here and the footy and family over there.

i'll be over in perth in the next couple of months, you should drop us a PM and we'll have a pint... or 20 together!
To all the people lucky enough to be in the ground to watch the redmen play. This is your chance. This is your moment. This is your opportunity to lose your voice, the chance to display your unswerving loyalty in search of the holy grail. We shall overcome. We shall unite. We shall believe. We shall share in the spoils of victory!

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline ashy9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: April 8, 2008, 08:04:39 am »
Sounds good! I know what you mean though I came here travelling and then my fella transferred his job so we just kind of stayed! The night life isn't the same and I miss the family/football loads, they kind of go together! Im thinking that if we got to moscow this year the bank balance could be well over stretched!

Offline red_kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #486 on: April 8, 2008, 08:15:34 am »
cheers bar it is
One Night in MAY!

I come from a land down under

Offline hairykewell

• In BR we trust!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Pass and Move is back!
« Reply #487 on: April 8, 2008, 08:32:59 am »
Obviously most people here will know that the game is on tomorrow morning at 4:45am AEST but just in case anyone is going off any TV guides whether it be on your foxtel box or online, the game is definitely on ESPN tomorrow http://intltv.espn.com/schedules/displaySchedule.jsp?timeZone=AUS&airingChoice=A&monthYear=04-2008&networks=104&startDate=04-09-2008&endDate=04-09-2008

I called Foxtel earlier so they could fix it but the girl didn't seem to care and she wasn't willing to pass it on to anyone.

At least we don't have to listen to Basheer on SBS. Its so hard to way up which telecast to watch, you have SBS crap commentators who don't know what they're talking about or what they're seeing against poor picture quality of ESPN and only slightly better commentary. Last week I was watching SBS and halfway through the first half i had to switch to ESPN, Basheer is really bad no football knowledge at all!!

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: April 8, 2008, 08:48:15 am »
Mate, you kiddin'? Rain, hail or shine, you've got to watch it 'live'. If weather is bad in Sydney, come down to Melbourne. It's nice & warm at the Celtic Club

I dunno about that as far as I'm concerned I'm not too bothered about whether I watch it live or on a delay immediately after, just need to make sure the phone is off and then its effectively live anyway!!

I'd *definitely* rather have a couple more hours sleep anyway, will put me in a better frame of mind to watch the match...

He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline redwood32

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: April 8, 2008, 09:11:34 am »
Obviously most people here will know that the game is on tomorrow morning at 4:45am AEST but just in case anyone is going off any TV guides whether it be on your foxtel box or online, the game is definitely on ESPN tomorrow http://intltv.espn.com/schedules/displaySchedule.jsp?timeZone=AUS&airingChoice=A&monthYear=04-2008&networks=104&startDate=04-09-2008&endDate=04-09-2008

I called Foxtel earlier so they could fix it but the girl didn't seem to care and she wasn't willing to pass it on to anyone.

At least we don't have to listen to Basheer on SBS. Its so hard to way up which telecast to watch, you have SBS crap commentators who don't know what they're talking about or what they're seeing against poor picture quality of ESPN and only slightly better commentary. Last week I was watching SBS and halfway through the first half i had to switch to ESPN, Basheer is really bad no football knowledge at all!!

That's a no brainer for me, SBS is about 5-10 seconds ahead of ESPNs broadcast...

Offline Jin

• ky
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: April 8, 2008, 09:34:22 am »
Mate, you kiddin'? Rain, hail or shine, you've got to watch it 'live'. If weather is bad in Sydney, come down to Melbourne. It's nice & warm at the Celtic Club
Sounds tempting mate  :D . I'm watching it live afterall, transport was problematic, but I've sorted that, Cheers it is!

Offline PerthRed

• Kemlynite
« Reply #491 on: April 8, 2008, 09:43:36 am »
i hate sbs..not only do i have to put up with that twat craig foster but now i have to put up with it 2 hours delayed..i hate free to air

Offline bt7cadillac

• Anny Roader
« Reply #492 on: April 8, 2008, 10:36:16 am »
Already on the edge of my bloody seat, how the fuck am I supposed to sleep tonight  ??? ???

:scarf

Offline Guaranga

• not happy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: April 8, 2008, 10:38:34 am »
Already on the edge of my bloody seat, how the fuck am I supposed to sleep tonight  ??? ???

:scarf

10 seconal and a bottle of wine

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #494 on: April 8, 2008, 10:43:11 am »
How fucking hard is it going to be to get your head down tonight?
Might have to pull an all nighter and fuck everything off tomorrow.
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline Guaranga

• not happy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: April 8, 2008, 10:45:06 am »
How fucking hard is it going to be to get your head down tonight?
Might have to pull an all nighter and fuck everything off tomorrow.

I've just told you how to get akip.

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: April 8, 2008, 04:42:34 pm »
Alright it's settled, Celtic Club it is. See you there fellow Mexicans.
look for the bald lad in the 84 euro final jacket :)
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: April 9, 2008, 04:14:42 am »
well lads guess what we won..........yaaaaahhhh
Indeed...

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #498 on: April 9, 2008, 06:30:27 am »
Sounds good! I know what you mean though I came here travelling and then my fella transferred his job so we just kind of stayed! The night life isn't the same and I miss the family/football loads, they kind of go together! Im thinking that if we got to moscow this year the bank balance could be well over stretched!

I am well going to Moscow... drawing up the battle plans as we speak! :D

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #499 on: April 9, 2008, 06:33:28 am »
Come May we might not have start a new thread...  :P

Offline bt7cadillac

• Anny Roader
« Reply #500 on: April 9, 2008, 06:55:35 am »
Gotta worry about Chelsea first... Not sure how my nerves will hold out!!!!

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #501 on: April 9, 2008, 07:02:35 am »
Missed the coverage on SBS... what did the gimp Foster have to say about us this morning?!!

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline woof

• Barking up the wrong tree.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: April 9, 2008, 07:20:51 am »
Missed the coverage on SBS... what did the gimp Foster have to say about us this morning?!!

Was going on about how bad Drogba was

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #503 on: April 9, 2008, 07:25:51 am »
Thought he would have been spunking himself about how great L'Arse were in the first 15 minutes and that alone should have been enough to get them through.

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline kaz1983

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: April 9, 2008, 07:39:30 am »
Gotta worry about Chelsea first... Not sure how my nerves will hold out!!!!

Yes and to think we KNOW have to over come Chelsea in the semi's and then MOST likely have to beat either United or Barca in the final... and the thought of either losing to Chelsea or losing a second straight CL final is horrible.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: April 9, 2008, 07:39:45 am »

He wasn't that bad this morning from memory. Of course his comments were made after the demolition job so he could hardly have said anything negative about us.

However, when asked about the prospect of another Liverpool-Chelsea semi-final, he screwed up his face horribly and looked like he was going to be sick.  ;D

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #506 on: April 9, 2008, 07:43:13 am »
yeah and probably because he knew the score before they showed the game too... LMAO!

Up your arse SBS! :)

Hope they keep writing us off because it makes it all the sweeter mate.

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline bt7cadillac

• Anny Roader
« Reply #507 on: April 9, 2008, 07:47:57 am »
Yeah Foz was weird this morning. Thought he'd have a good bitch about the penno, but he was talking up both teams. He certainly did cringe at the thought of us v Chels in the semis though!

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #508 on: April 9, 2008, 07:56:38 am »
Must make an effort to get to the Celtic. Great game tonight -Incredible !

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: April 9, 2008, 07:57:39 am »

To be fair to him, he did say "You have to give Liverpool credit... waffle waffle waffle" basically grudging praise.

Though he did then fuck it up by saying "Oh yeah and you just have to look at the penalty, Gerrard never lets them down, he's got them through again" ignoring the fact that it was Babel who won it and generally Stevie didn't have a great game.

He went on to say "There was another game, against Olympiakos last year, or was it the year before?"

Fuckin 3 years ago champ!!

He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: April 10, 2008, 03:07:23 am »
Must make an effort to get to the Celtic. Great game tonight -Incredible !

celtic club was alright yesterday morning

all the arsenal fans left when babel scored. :)

bloody bloody brilliant
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Offline klobutruck33

• Anny Roader
  • MELLORRRRRR!
« Reply #511 on: April 10, 2008, 03:15:01 am »
Haha someone in the Kop should make a banner of that, in support of we long-suffering Aussie reds. I'd love to hear what that uneducated seagull has to say about THAT in the half-time break. Tosser.

I'm planning on moving to Liverpool in August next year. I'll do my best to get that banner made up because I can't stand that wanker either.
He's only on loan,
he's only on loannnn,
Rafa Benitez,
he'll be coming back home!

Offline kaz1983

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: April 10, 2008, 03:24:07 am »
All you fucking Melbourne and Sydney folk piss me off, whilst I'm at home watching the match at 2am because there are no bars open you guys are out on the town, getting pissed and watching the match on a big screen...

But seriously, thats one thing I hate about WA, there is not no bar or pub culture, everybody would prefer to watch the match at home UNTIL we get to the final then everybody wants to go out and watch the match... now that really pisses me off.

:no

Offline matrixgeek

• Kemlynite
« Reply #513 on: April 10, 2008, 03:46:50 am »
I hear ya, BMW, same here in Hobart.
Any Tassie Reds that know any different please post in here and let me know!
Not going to lie: may have cried like a baby singing YNWA with 95 thousand of my mates at the MCG

Offline ashy9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: April 10, 2008, 03:55:48 am »
All you fucking Melbourne and Sydney folk piss me off, whilst I'm at home watching the match at 2am because there are no bars open you guys are out on the town, getting pissed and watching the match on a big screen...

But seriously, thats one thing I hate about WA, there is not no bar or pub culture, everybody would prefer to watch the match at home UNTIL we get to the final then everybody wants to go out and watch the match... now that really pisses me off.

Know the feeling! When I was in sydney I'd go the 24 hour bars to watch and now living in wa its rubbish!! Some of the bars are ok but to be fair I'm now a home watcher for the CL as 2.45am in the week isn't ideal!! Defo booking work off for the semis!

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #515 on: April 10, 2008, 04:17:19 am »
Just get on a plane and get over to Sydney then... sorted! :P

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline Wildpool

• Kemlynite
« Reply #516 on: April 10, 2008, 04:27:26 am »
Haha, brilliant, they were whining all game then when we got the penalty I couldn't help but laugh.
I'll definitly be going again for the chelsea match.

celtic club was alright yesterday morning

all the arsenal fans left when babel scored. :)

bloody bloody brilliant
***JUSTICE***

Offline ashy9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: April 10, 2008, 04:34:06 am »
Just get on a plane and get over to Sydney then... sorted! :P

:) :) :) - Telling you its like a graveyard over here sometimes, I was off to work yest morn and family/friends who'd been the match were calling me steaming. Talk about a downer!

Offline Reds4Life

• Kopite
« Reply #518 on: April 10, 2008, 04:36:34 am »
We've got 10 season tickets in my family and they just love calling me whenever we are playing to let me know how great it is from their seats.... bastards!!

YNWA, JFT 96

Offline ashy9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: April 10, 2008, 04:39:28 am »
We've got 10 season tickets in my family and they just love calling me whenever we are playing to let me know how great it is from their seats.... bastards!!

My dad doesn't bother until before the match or he's on his way home, (too busy having pint with his mate in the lounge!) but my mate who sits in the kop called during the game....needless to say I didn't answer until I was sure she would have left the ground!!! Too depressing, although we spoke on way to work, I'm sure the bus stop full of schoolkids were thrilled with the torres song!