Author Topic: Russia launches invasion of Ukraine (*) & use spoiler tags for anything graphic!  (Read 952052 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
One this is the Russia/ukraine thread.

Two anyone having sympathy for Israel after watching them carry out genocide needs their heads testing.

Before anyone says anything the hamas terrorise attack as abhorrent as well.

It’s a shit show, enabled by weak narcissistic men in power.

I mean, you can feel sorry for them. Its not their people doing that war its their nutter government.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I mean, you can feel sorry for them. Its not their people doing that war its their nutter government.

I’m sure there are many innocent Israelis so yes they have my sympathy. But Isreals government is a playground bully.

Offline RedGuy

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Unfortunately genocides have consequences. And once you aid it abet it and publicly support it, you remove yourself from any position to call for peace. You become an active participant and cant walk yourself back to a position of moral high ground or neutrality . The entire middle east (the streets not the government) absolutely hates israel now and no longer trusts the west because they showed them what their lives are worth in Gaza. Iran has never had so much support in Sunni countries as it does now. It’s like the Genocide we voted for at the UN has somehow got a lot of people to ignore their differences and point a finger at us.
Lets talk about the hamas charter, and the shah, defence by deflection, its worked for decades. Can we not say its nothing to do with us, or does that only apply when Palestinians are being slaughtered ?

I see the RAF are shooting drones down, good use of my tax money, but thousands of children starving to death, its too complicated and things happen in war so its best to stay out of it.

As opposed to before? :lmao
Honestly some of you people are so out of touch with reality I can't decide if it's more sad or hilarious

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Honestly some of you people are so out of touch with reality I can't decide if it's more sad or hilarious

To be fair, they hate Iran as well.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan

Theres nothing funny about starving children to death and blowing up humanitarian workers.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
I  could never support, like or respect a European colony that occupies, kills and subjugates an indigenous population who have lived their for 1000's of years who's lineage is of the Caanites and the early tribes of Jews, with land grabbing, stealing or bulldozing homes with a massive dose of Apartheid.

It's worse than Apartheid South Africa.

There is a reason Genealogy tests are banned in Israel, read the John Hopkins report on their findings, and see which people has lived their for thousands of years and the other side that has the DNA from the  Caucauses and Turkic region.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 09:06:21 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan

Im sorry but that’s absurd. Israelis are right behind this “war” genocide and all.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
What the fuck is wrong with people? Locked.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Popping on briefly to post this. YouTube seems to be shutting down Reporting from Ukraine channel, likely due to Russian bot interference.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/2v063wuJtM0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/2v063wuJtM0</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like a US support package is finally close to happening, $61 billion and must include ATACMS missiles. It's being voted on tomorrow and Ukraine aid in general has seen overwhelming support during votes so it has a high chance of going through.

Hopefully a lot of prep work has been going on behind the scenes to get equipment made and ready to ship so it can have as quick an impact as possible.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Looks like a US support package is finally close to happening, $61 billion and must include ATACMS missiles. It's being voted on tomorrow and Ukraine aid in general has seen overwhelming support during votes so it has a high chance of going through.

Hopefully a lot of prep work has been going on behind the scenes to get equipment made and ready to ship so it can have as quick an impact as possible.

They packaged it up with some support for Isreal. Was that a new thing?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
I seem to recall that the original negotiated package (in the Senate) - which the House Republicans nixed a few months ago - included aid/weapons for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan. And money for the border too (no idea if anything for that is included in this bill).
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not new. The package in February, alongside military aid to Ukraine and Israel, included about $9bill of humanitarian aid to Gaza/West Bank/Ukraine and other war zones. And that's happening again this time (can't find the breakdown of the figure)

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
Not new. The package in February, alongside military aid to Ukraine and Israel, included about $9bill of humanitarian aid to Gaza/West Bank/Ukraine and other war zones. And that's happening again this time (can't find the breakdown of the figure)
:thumbup
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan

No, that's been one of the points of contention all along. I think originally funding for Ukraine, Israel and border control were all be part of the same bill, whereas now they're all separate bills that will get voted on independently.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has already expressed unhappiness with the proposal and Biden has said he'll sign it immediately, so it's looking like enough pressure finally built for that Johnson prick to back down.

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor

The original bill was a combination of Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan and the Southern US border. But Johnson wouldn't put it to the floor.

They have now produced 4 seperate bills.

The Ukraine one looks great on paper, but I don't trust that Johnson, he's nicknamed 'Moscow Mike' for a reason. I won't believe it until the equipment is in Ukrainian hands.

I find the saying 'if it seems too good to be true, it probably is' to be very accurate.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, as Ukraine is in dire need of it.
20 and 7

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
The original bill was a combination of Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan and the Southern US border. But Johnson wouldn't put it to the floor.

They have now produced 4 seperate bills.

The Ukraine one looks great on paper, but I don't trust that Johnson, he's nicknamed 'Moscow Mike' for a reason. I won't believe it until the equipment is in Ukrainian hands.

I find the saying 'if it seems too good to be true, it probably is' to be very accurate.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, as Ukraine is in dire need of it.

Ukraine aid is hugely popular in the US so it was political suicide to keep blocking it in perpetuity.

The aid has been changed to a loan now too, in an attempt to make it more palatable to Americans, even though ultimately most of it will be spent paying US firms and workers to repair/produce the equipment and ammo. The loan can apparently be written off at some point in the future.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
Ukraine aid is hugely popular in the US so it was political suicide to keep blocking it in perpetuity.

The aid has been changed to a loan now too, in an attempt to make it more palatable to Americans, even though ultimately most of it will be spent paying US firms and workers to repair/produce the equipment and ammo. The loan can apparently be written off at some point in the future.
Even some of those most vocal in speaking against it were seemingly doing so more for leverage on other issues than because of any particular issue with the aid.  The southern states in-particular wanted to tie it to stronger border controls with Mexico.

A Russian TV host referring to Mike Johnson as "our Johnson" is a bit ominous.  Hopefully just bravado and not kompromat.

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
That 'thing' Taylor-Greene has gone completely loopy since the bill was proposed by Johnson. She started by stating in a tweet 'we should not be funding Ukrainian neo-nazis'.
Disgusting behaviour which she was rightly slaughtered for. Even Fox news ran an article calling her an idiot. As a republican you are really in a mess if Fox turn on you.
She then has put forward a number of bizarre proposals to the Ukraine bill.

The amendments to the bill she is demanding include:

- 'any member of congress who supports the Ukraine bill should be forced to sign up for the Ukrainian military'. Tweeting 'if you want to fund wars you should go and fight in them'. Which is textbook speak from the Russian bots on twitter.

- 'Ukraine has to shut it's bio-labs.' (Which don't fucking exist except in conspiracy theorist heads.) Again Russian bot speak.

- 'No funding should be given to the 'Nazi' Azov brigade or the 3rd Seperate Assault brigade.' Nazis again.

- Also demanded that 'funds are made available for space laser technology' to defend the Southern US border.

There was some other nutty stuff too. She's so unbelievably dumb.

She was then trolled by Democrat Jared Moskowitz who proposed Taylor-Greene to be appointed "Vladimir Putin's Special Envoy to the United States Congress".   ;D

At what point are idiots like her brought to account?

She's parroting Russian propaganda constantly. She has voted against every dime ever used to help Ukraine. Russian TV channels run news segments praising her.
It's more than suspicious.

I think she could be the worst of the lot when it comes to MAGA though. She's a genuinely vile, nasty, totally stupid, arrogant 'thing'.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:36:18 pm by rhysd »
20 and 7

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
She's just playing to her deranged base. I like it when she comes out with this stuff as it'll be putting off more moderate Republicans and fence-sitters.

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
Utterly vile creature.
20 and 7

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
Think I might hate that Marjorie c*nt even more than the orange prick. She's so shamelessly corrupt and compromised that beggars belief. She doesn't even have the brains or the deceny (or both) to at least make it a little more ambigious that she's spouting Kremlin propaganda verbatim. Does anyone believe that this utter moron who probably couldn't point Brazil on a map, has any idea about Transcarpathia and the Hungarian minority there? Praying for her to go to prision some time for treason.

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
Think I might hate that Marjorie c*nt even more than the orange prick. She's so shamelessly corrupt and compromised that beggars belief. She doesn't even have the brains or the deceny (or both) to at least make it a little more ambigious that she's spouting Kremlin propaganda verbatim. Does anyone believe that this utter moron who probably couldn't point Brazil on a map, has any idea about Transcarpathia and the Hungarian minority there? Praying for her to go to prision some time for treason.

Glad someone thinks like me.

I thought I was the only one who hates that creature more than I hate Trump.

She's is just a genuinely horrible person and stupid with it.
20 and 7

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
MTJ is genuinely unhinged. She's never happy; she's always angry;; and even her own colleagues despise her. But she's in a safe red district and her supporters don't give a shit. At least Boebart won't be around much longer.

All Greene wants is attention and notoriety. It's just a question of how much of her own batshit lunacy she believes. I'm guessing all of it. As long as it gets her sect control of the GOP, she'll say anything.

Popcorn's Art

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
MTJ is genuinely unhinged. She's never happy; she's always angry;; and even her own colleagues despise her. But she's in a safe red district and her supporters don't give a shit. At least Boebart won't be around much longer.

All Greene wants is attention and notoriety. It's just a question of how much of her own batshit lunacy she believes. I'm guessing all of it. As long as it gets her sect control of the GOP, she'll say anything.

Safe in a red district particularly agitated and bitter like her, she's a fair representative of much of district 14...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
MJG is the elected equivalent of Tommy Robinson.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am grateful to the United States House of Representatives, both parties, and personally Speaker Mike Johnson for the decision that keeps history on the right track.

Democracy and freedom will always have global significance and will never fail as long as America helps to protect it. The vital U.S. aid bill passed today by the House will keep the war from expanding, save thousands and thousands of lives, and help both of our nations to become stronger.

Just peace and security can only be attained through strength.

We hope that bills will be supported in the Senate and sent to President Biden’s desk. Thank you, America!

https://x.com/zelenskyyua/status/1781742984423215262?s=46

You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Great news.

But >100 members of the Putin wing of the "GOP" vote against. Apparently the party of Eisenhower and Reagan. Treasonous.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Apparently,  the House was chanting "Ukraine! Ukraine! Ukraine!" and displaying Ukrainian flags. In any case, Marjorie Taylor Asset Greene won't be happy.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
More Republicans voted against than for.

Jesus, we think the Tories are bad. This lot are evil.
20 and 7

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
Taylor-Greene fuming.

Saying she's going after Johnson now.

God I can't wait for the day she gets hers.
20 and 7

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Christofascist gang of Cvnts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Buster Gonad

• Kopite
How soon does this money deliver weapons to Ukraine?

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How soon does this money deliver weapons to Ukraine?

I've read reports that within a week, they've got plans ready and weapons/ammo/vehicles etc. in Europe already to go.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They're fully compromised.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!

Both parties are full of c*nts, especially those elected.

Electoral College gives you that - the most corrupt two-party system in the world. The pendulum has found its stable equilibrium and it ain't moving from it.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online Buster Gonad

• Kopite
I've read reports that within a week, they've got plans ready and weapons/ammo/vehicles etc. in Europe already to go.

Cheers, can't happen soon enough.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
I know the Yanks can turn this stuff over pretty quickly, but Europe really needs to pull its finger out. It really needs a stark look in the mirror regarding its own defence and its China and Russia arse kissing.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
I know the Yanks can turn this stuff over pretty quickly, but Europe really needs to pull its finger out. It really needs a stark look in the mirror regarding its own defence and its China and Russia arse kissing.
I can't emphasize enough how true this is... I feel exactly the same.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
It’s worth remembering that this keeps Ukraine in the fight, it’s not going to suddenly turn the tide (I’m not sure why will to be honest), but you’ve gotta be in it to win it and this at least keeps Ukraine in it.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.