Author Topic: Are the Standards Corrupted shirts now anathema?  (Read 16110 times)

Offline Red_Skippy

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Facebook
Re: Are the Standards Corrupted shirts now anathema?
« Reply #40 on: December 4, 2011, 10:22:48 am »
It is a wonderful reminder of how the supporters made the change they wanted to see.  Wear it with pride at games if you chose to do so.
I think I love football more than woman...

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 4, 2011, 09:14:54 pm »
Still wear mine a lot, although I do try to take care of it also.  I wear it in the gym or while running but won't wear it on 5 a sides incase in get torn or something.  Makes me very proud of us as a supporters.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline lealiamb

• Main Stander
  • The best side drew
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 11:17:06 am »
that shirt may be a collectors item in years to come.

ive still got the echo with the headline WE WON.  outlining the sucess at the hearing.  ;D   
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared
to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."    - Bill Shankly

Offline lealiamb

• Main Stander
  • The best side drew
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2011, 11:18:17 am »
It is a wonderful reminder of how the supporters made the change they wanted to see.  Wear it with pride at games if you chose to do so.

should start a new one off

FA Corrupted!
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared
to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."    - Bill Shankly

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2011, 10:02:08 pm »
Wearing one is something I see as a badge of honour. What did I do during the war? For a start, I nailed my colours to the mast, publicly and proudly. G&H last, we won, why not commemorate that?

If I could afford to, I'd have it professionally framed like some others have done :) I wear it rarely, to keep it in good nick, but it's good quality too so it'll be okay to wear occasionally.

Agree with this got mine framed and in my study and proud to have it there, as the DOC said we were all together with our just cause!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:03:51 pm by waiting for Monica? »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 1, 2012, 02:04:06 pm »
Maybe we could redesign it to target the FA?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #46 on: January 1, 2012, 05:21:36 pm »
But keep the colour, eh? ;)

Offline fivein05

• Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 4, 2012, 10:01:37 am »
How is Johnny J? He dont seem to post anymore.

Has anyone seen the messages posted on the Redmen video about Jonny? Is it true and if so why did he let it get to that stage? there were plenty of us on here willing to help out. Gutted if its true.
One poster on this site is going to let me down this season! Don't let it be you!

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #48 on: February 4, 2012, 12:58:14 pm »

Has anyone seen the messages posted on the Redmen video about Jonny? Is it true and if so why did he let it get to that stage? there were plenty of us on here willing to help out. Gutted if its true.

Do you have a link to that video mate, please?
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #49 on: February 4, 2012, 11:42:12 pm »

i seem to have missed this what happened to jonny ?

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 5, 2012, 02:38:07 pm »

Help us out here mate there's over 200 Redmen clips on Youtube.

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #51 on: February 5, 2012, 02:51:18 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YAZGxGXPDE

John Hackett, shirt salesman. Given he'e just been banged up for defrauding his ex employer to pay for the shirts (Flamingo Holdings UK), i wonder if the prroceeds really did go to The Spirit of Shankly?
Nice faux scouse accent btw, very twee for a southern private school boy.
chimpipi 10 months ago 5

Funny, working for flamingo you would never ever have guessed he was a scouser. I remember having the club badge pinned to my desk and he walked past it loads of times without mentioning a thing..Funny really, standards corrupted was being funded in part by someone with corrupted standards.
It was never right to bring the sponsers into it - nor to put their trademark through so indignity but the cause for new ownership could never have been more just.
YNWA
MrHilldj 8 months ago

@chimpipi
Not sure what your point is. The shirt was nothing to do with Spirit of Shankly and everyone involved in the protest did it with the same intention - getting Hicks and Gillett out of the club. John Hackett may have committed fraud (I don't know if he's been convicted of anything yet) but that has nothing to do with the campaign, Spirit of Shankly, The Red Men or anyone else.
It's easy to snipe anonymously on the internet.
AlanF1956 8 months ago

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 5, 2012, 03:00:26 pm »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #53 on: February 5, 2012, 03:07:08 pm »
And for the record alanf1956 is me and I stand by what was written. The shirts were a brilliant idea and did a great job in raising awareness and focus.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.