Author Topic: Anfield - Voices on video.  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Anfield - Voices on video.
« on: July 8, 2011, 07:31:41 pm »
 With the proposed new stadia being built on Stanley Park again, debate once more looms over the heritage, history and future of Anfield.

The voices of hope that spiralled around The Kop of old still makes the hairs of my neck stand up straight to attention at this touchy subject. I can close my eyes and imagine two auld fella's talking about the proposed move to Stanley Park, their howling laughter at the thought of stepping closer to the Blue shites over a cup of hot Bovril and an overpriced Sayers sausage roll.

I am a local film maker and dramatist, I am looking to create a short 10 minute video about the proposed move to Stanley Park, with thoughts/opinions on the move, also memories and stories about the Kop or Anfield related material. (For instance, I am currently recording memories from my Grandad who lives in a retirement home, about his memories of the Kop).

I am looking to start filming late July and am looking for interest in anyone wanting to record their's (or others), idea's/opinions, stories or suggestions.

« Last Edit: July 8, 2011, 07:33:15 pm by Shauno »
Continually on 11,420.