Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3485706 times)

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
The way to tell the country is truly fucked is, even when presented with all the evidence of how badly they have handled the pandemic, people still defend the government to the hilt. It's like they are so scared of being proved wrong in voting for them they double down and back them even more.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Well I don't know if you knew this or not Jill but if the sound is on low people don't celebrate when a goal is scored. They do when the sound is on loudly though.

Or do they just celebrate in a quiet and dignified manner when the sound is low. :D

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The way to tell the country is truly fucked is, even when presented with all the evidence of how badly they have handled the pandemic, people still defend the government to the hilt. It's like they are so scared of being proved wrong in voting for them they double down and back them even more.
My work colleagues think he's done an unbelievably good job under the circumstances and things could have been so much worse without the measures they've taken [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Why are the media wanking over air bridges with Australia, NZ etc when they hardly let anyone out and hardly let anyone in unless you're a returning citizen or something. Not exactly party time is it?! Be lucky to get in there by mid 2021!!

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
My work colleagues think he's done an unbelievably good job under the circumstances and things could have been so much worse without the measures they've taken [emoji50]

Apparently most of the teachers in wifey's school think the same way, and you see the odd opinion poll that seems confirm that they are not alone!?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So these ‘air bridges’ only apply to England.  Devolved administrations have to date refused to adopt.

It appears these ‘air bridges’ don’t actually exist.  Agreements have not been reached with destination countries apparently.  All it means is that UK folk going to said countries won’t be quarantined when they return to UK.  Nothing to stop said folk being quarantined within the destination country.

Another day another balls-up?

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, amber = good, green = bad, red = bad. You know it makes sense.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently most of the teachers in wifey's school think the same way, and you see the odd opinion poll that seems confirm that they are not alone!?
Weird isn't it.  Actually no it's not it's just plain stupidity as these are the same people saying they never expected it to get this bad and argued with me that people were going ott shutting things down.

This was despite me saying having you seen the numbers?  A couple of dozen 3 days ago is now hundreds and at this rate thousands will die.

Yeah but it's only a bit worse than a bad cold or a dose of flu!!!

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:duh :duh
Maybe they should watch this video.
https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1278672584930758656
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Maybe the fact that they're praising him for giving them an extra two months paid holiday?

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see

That would, I assume, be because it was one Dr, who’s view was widely debunked by the wider scientific community.

Don't know mate, hence the 'not heard much about that one since'

Debunked because there wasn't sufficient evidence or because viruses maintain the same viral load throughout it's existence?

Be interested to read views from others if you have them

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
Or do they just celebrate in a quiet and dignified manner when the sound is low. :D
Serve only Daiquiris and Pimms and Lemonade; require the wearing diner jackets and bow ties; and ordering of drinks must be in Received Pronunciation. Oh, and when dressing the bartender, prefix your order with, 'Good day'.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

I feel for the kids in that school if teachers, of all professions, think this Govt. has done a decent job.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
My girlfriend's been told she's working from home until October at least and maybe for even after that.

She said she wouldn't mind a few days in the office and a few from home but working every day from home seems mental to me. If it was for the rest of her career that's over 30 more years sat at a laptop every day without seeing colleagues and having a routine etc. I can understand many companies will see the financial benefits of this but I really worry about us from a society perspective if this is actually the new normal now for ever.

I've worked for myself for years upon years, a lot of that from a home office, and it's entirely possible to have a routine - you just need to treat an area in the house as a work place and have a morning routine as if you're getting up and going to work. It does take a switch in mindset but once you do that it's great.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Intersting breakdown of test results and infection rates;

I'm not guaranteeing their accuracy and usual caveats apply. :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53264580

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well it is a Friday.

The old ones are the best.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
:duh :duh
Maybe they should watch this video.
https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1278672584930758656
From what I've seen, they haven't got the attention span.
NAKED BOOBERY

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe the fact that they're praising him for giving them an extra two months paid holiday?
Possibly mate [emoji19]

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Jesus wept!

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline 7777

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Whilst that may seem a bit 'WTF' - is it to prevent all pubs opening from midnight tonight once 4th July starts.

I guess less people would get up at 6 for a pint than they would go in at midnight?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Whilst that may seem a bit 'WTF' - is it to prevent all pubs opening from midnight tonight once 4th July starts.

I guess less people would get up at 6 for a pint than they would go in at midnight?

You’ll get people starting tonight and carrying on through til opening time, just watch.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

I went for a run with a mate at 8am last Saturday along the canal and last a pub with a nice looking beer garden. Might have to do the same tomorrow. :D

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
US coronavirus cases soar by record global high as Donald Trump hails country's testing

On Thursday, the number of reported cases rose by more than 55,274, topping the previous single-day record of 54,771 set by Brazil on June 19.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/us-daily-record-coronavirus-cases-trump-testing-a4487551.html

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
The Shadow Health Secretary there ::)

Offline 7777

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I went for a run with a mate at 8am last Saturday along the canal and last a pub with a nice looking beer garden. Might have to do the same tomorrow. :D

My morning walk does the same. I'd only need to go an hour earlier!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Shadow Health Secretary there ::)

I would imagine he's as surprised as most normal people that pubs can open at 6am. But it must depend on their licence conditions and I don't how many pubs have 6am opening

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
You’ll get people starting tonight and carrying on through til opening time, just watch.

Good, then those pricks will be fucked by 12pm and the civilised lot can go and enjoy a pint.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I would imagine he's as surprised as most normal people that pubs can open at 6am. But it must depend on their licence conditions and I don't how many pubs have 6am opening
My daughter used to work for weatherspoons in the kitchen and they opened at 6am for food and alcohol.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My daughter used to work for weatherspoons in the kitchen and they opened at 6am for food and alcohol.

Then that must have been allowed by their premises licence. I would imagine some of the larger Weatherspoon's may have a licenced 6am start as they do sell breakfasts. I don't know how many open at six one if they are open how much business they do but I'm sure Tim Martin will be whipping the staff in tomorrow for a 6am start if they can legally open then.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just looked at the Richard John Blackler's licensing conditions and alcohol can only be served between 8am and 9am with a substantial meal. So a full Englush and a pint of gassy John Smiths it is then. :D

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Just looked at the Richard John Blackler's licensing conditions and alcohol can only be served between 8am and 9am with a substantial meal. So a full Englush and a pint of gassy John Smiths it is then. :D

The RJB is the second worst Spoons in town, you madman!

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
The RJB is the second worst Spoons in town, you madman!

intintrigued which is the first worst  ;D
Believer

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
intintrigued which is the first worst  ;D

That would be the Fall Well.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
That would be the Fall Well.

good to know for avoidance purposes!
Believer

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
US coronavirus cases soar by record global high as Donald Trump hails country's testing

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/us-daily-record-coronavirus-cases-trump-testing-a4487551.html

US, Brazil and UK top global death rates to date.  With such stable governments in place that’s a surprise.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Johnson blames Governance of Care homes for the rapid spread of Covid in care homes.
https://twitter.com/brexit_sham/status/1278981069660962816

18th March, A government order tells NHS hospitals to move elderly patients into care homes even if they have Covid-19
Results in a explosion of Covid-19 deaths in care homes.
1 Cardiologist says "We actively seeded this into the very population that was most vulnerable."
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
Nick Ferrari interviewed Johnson this morning on LBC. Didn't hear it but I assume Ferrari didn't ask the great leader about the obesity levels in this country and the link to covid.

Would have been awkward for both of them as they must weigh about 20 stone each.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
UK in talks to join EU coronavirus vaccine scheme

"London is assessing whether the advantages of the European bloc’s bargaining power to strike deals with international drugs companies [to make a coronavirus vaccine] outweigh the broader political desire to sever ties with Brussels, UK officials said."

https://www.ft.com/content/b6297e59-f2d4-461a-b1a5-a0bd08b2b4e3

So many thoughts. But good if it goes ahead and we're working with the EU on it.

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."