Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1328468 times)

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Re: TORY ONLY Polticis Thread
« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2022, 03:23:23 pm »
It was sarcasm. Doesn’t come over well in print, I realise.

Ah!

Fair enough
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #321 on: January 14, 2022, 03:35:12 pm »
On the kop last night "we're going to have a party, we're going to have a party, we're going to have a party, when Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson dies" 😀

Did it scan?

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #322 on: January 14, 2022, 03:40:08 pm »
Did it scan?

Some things don't scan well in print...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2022, 04:07:44 pm »
I’ve lost track. Is this one we already knew about, or yet another one?

https://twitter.com/harryyorke1/status/1482014927577624583?s=21

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #324 on: January 14, 2022, 04:09:15 pm »

Another one by the look of it. Are they that dumb that they don’t know more will come out? Surely better to apologise en made for everything than let new stuff trickle out day after day. Unless they don’t give a shit of course.

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2022, 04:18:32 pm »
Details below;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59983239

Posted at 16:0416:04
BREAKING
Ex-head of Covid taskforce had lockdown leaving party
We've just learned of another lockdown leaving party in government.

The former head of the civil service Covid taskforce - the team responsible for drawing up Covid restrictions - says she's sorry for holding a leaving party during lockdown in 2020.

Kate Josephs, now chief executive of Sheffield City Council, has tweeted a statement in which she says she had drinks with colleagues on the evening of 17 December.

The event took place in their office at the Cabinet Office to mark her leaving the civil service.

"I am truly sorry that I did this and for the anger that people will feel as a result," she says.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2022, 04:26:20 pm »

I thought the sarcasm was pretty clear to be honest
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: January 14, 2022, 04:45:45 pm »

New one.

Can’t imagine she stays as CEO of Sheffield council for long.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2022, 04:53:08 pm »

That prick who was flooded out in Ironbridge telling the world that if Boris came down and had a pint with him they could sort the flooding out together, comes to mind.

One of the Great British Buffoons that one. Wonder if he's been flooded since?

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2022, 04:53:56 pm »

It was clear to me.
I wish what was being done to the UK was clear to the public though, they appear to be apathetic at best.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: January 14, 2022, 05:01:46 pm »
It was clear to me.
I wish what was being done to the UK was clear to the public though, they appear to be apathetic at best.

To be fair I can't remember any mention of this bill in the mainstream news ever. It's probably been in The Guardian and Independent, but they're minority papers. Guess it could have been mentioned on TV news, but I don't watch TV (except football).

Of course it's also possible/likely that most of the population are in favour.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #331 on: January 14, 2022, 05:18:40 pm »
I'm changing my mind on this I think. Rather than wanting this to drag on until he is sacked for being an electoral liability, I would rather be was sacked now in shame. I want him never to show his face in public again, and his fuckin arl fella.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #332 on: January 14, 2022, 05:32:58 pm »
While Rishi Sunak appears to be distancing himself there is one caveat being Johnson's close neighbour it's inconceivable that he knew nothing of these parties especially the ones in the garden and he stayed silent! Or maybe attended one or two ?

Questions need to be asked i think:

Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: January 14, 2022, 05:37:33 pm »
While Rishi Sunak appears to be distancing himself there is one caveat being Johnson's close neighbour it's inconceivable that he knew nothing of these parties especially the ones in the garden and he stayed silent! Or maybe attended one or two ?

He could claim he was at his private residence in Yorkshire I suppose
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline gaztop08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: January 14, 2022, 05:38:41 pm »

Or Maybe nobody invited him

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: January 14, 2022, 05:43:04 pm »
Or Maybe nobody invited him

but Geoffs point was, if he was next door he would know whats going on
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #336 on: January 14, 2022, 05:53:13 pm »
It could never happen here…

People forget that fascism was very popular amongst the upper and upper middle classes in Britain in the 1930s. It was seen as a useful tool to maintain the wealth and privilege of those classes and keep the workers in check. Everyone knew that Hitler and Mussolini were leaders of a parties that relied upon thugs to suppress their opponents. The street battles in the 1920s and attempted putsch were all well known. Hitler was convicted and jailed. Yet the establishment, the Downton Abbey Upstairs Downstairs set, and the Middle classes who were anti working class saw him as a model for society. Moseley was able to draw on his aristocratic connections and set himself up as Britains Hitler. It is no coincidence that Rudolph Hess flew to Britain on a “peace mission” intending to meet up with those aristocratic supporters. He may have been mad, but he was never executed or even put in a mental asylum. He was locked away where his secrets were secure.
The Royal Family were impressed with Adolph, Edward VIII enthusiastically so. People explain it away by saying “he merely wanted his crown back” yet he would have condemned British Jews to the same fate as their European counterparts. He would have happily sat on his throne  “having parties” whilst opposition groups were sent to the camps.
Fascism never went away. The planned coup against the Wilson government with Louis Mountbatten as dictator fizzled out because Mountbatten judged it too difficult to undertake. I bet he considered it though.
Now we are seeing Patel, whose father was a UKIP candidate, enacting the same sort of policies her father was no doubt so enthusiastic about when his family were helping to run Uganda for the Empire.
It could never could happen here though.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2022, 06:01:57 pm »
Details below;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59983239

Posted at 16:0416:04
BREAKING
Ex-head of Covid taskforce had lockdown leaving party
We've just learned of another lockdown leaving party in government.

The former head of the civil service Covid taskforce - the team responsible for drawing up Covid restrictions - says she's sorry for holding a leaving party during lockdown in 2020.

Kate Josephs, now chief executive of Sheffield City Council, has tweeted a statement in which she says she had drinks with colleagues on the evening of 17 December.

The event took place in their office at the Cabinet Office to mark her leaving the civil service.

"I am truly sorry that I did this and for the anger that people will feel as a result," she says.

The ex head of the Covid task force.  Not a surprise given the state of the management of the pandemic here. 

A load of incompetent pissheads running the country.  They’d put Peter Stringfellow to shame.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: January 14, 2022, 06:28:09 pm »
Operation Save Big Dog: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson draws up plan for officials to quit over partygate so he can keep job

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

Harrison Reed's parents seen in Downing Street garden.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2022, 06:31:13 pm »
To be fair I can't remember any mention of this bill in the mainstream news ever. It's probably been in The Guardian and Independent, but they're minority papers. Guess it could have been mentioned on TV news, but I don't watch TV (except football).

Of course it's also possible/likely that most of the population are in favour.

You can read the bill in its entirety below.
Good idea to familiarise yourself with it so you don't find yourself on the wrong side of Patel's Brown shirts once its passed. Now in the final stages at the House of Donors.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/2839

Online lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2022, 06:35:45 pm »
Operation big dog.
He is such a c*nt he will literally sack everyone he was in charge of to save himself.
And the Tory party will back him.

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #341 on: January 14, 2022, 06:36:21 pm »
It’s an interesting read.  Cummings certainly thought he was the brains behind everything. But as the author says Cummings went whilst Johnson stays.
I think the guy(s) is/are dangerous in that he/they seem to lack any emotional intelligence.

Cummings seems only to have time for those who adore his genius, and hates anyone who points out his new suit isn’t really all there. I reckon he was bullied at school for being a swot.
He latched on to the use of computer analytics, although I doubt he did the work, and has seen how the tools can carry him forward. He is now attempting to keep relevant whilst making lots of money telling/selling his version of the truth.

It’s a fascinating read. I think Cummings is not just exceptionally dangerous, I think he’s unhinged.

I’d genuinely be surprised if he wasn’t - despite Barnard Castle and being photographed at the first lockdown party - responsible for this trickle effect of strategic leaks. He’s self evidently extremely vindictive. He’s also exceptionally cynical. His contempt for the Tories is as strong as his contempt for Labour.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: January 14, 2022, 06:48:07 pm »
You can read the bill in its entirety below.
Good idea to familiarise yourself with it so you don't find yourself on the wrong side of Patel's Brown shirts once its passed. Now in the final stages at the House of Donors.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/2839

Thanks

I'm fairly well up the bits that could effect me.

My approach will be to carry on as usual. Nothing I do that may conflict with the bill is wrong so I'll just ignore it.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2022, 07:22:23 pm »

I see a teensy teensy problem with operation “save big dog” (aka save whiff whaff cunty man).

If they resign, the question will then be, why didn’t you?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #344 on: January 14, 2022, 07:27:46 pm »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

Harrison Reed's parents seen in Downing Street garden.
excellent, he'll never learn, he's now an election liability. He'll never be an asset to the Tories again, it's gone too far for that.

Let him cling on, the longer the better. Death by 1000 cuts is a much nicer end for him than a quick neck break
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #345 on: January 14, 2022, 07:29:39 pm »

I see a teensy teensy problem with operation “save big dog” (aka save whiff whaff cunty man).

If they resign, the question will then be, why didn’t you?
finding a list of his achievements is going to be a very short list

1. Got Brexit done well sort of...
2. Errrr struggling now...
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: January 14, 2022, 07:46:05 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2022, 08:08:55 pm »
:lmao

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-wine-time-fridays-25951853

Fucking hell… they even bought a fridge to store their wine … and collected it in a Wheeley suitcase…

Fuck me, you’ve almost got to admire it in some dark way. The rules were too difficult to follow… they didn’t realise it was a party…

W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2022, 08:10:38 pm »
David Baddiel
@Baddiel
This has aged well.

Priti Patel
@pritipatel
 · Jan 25, 2021
This illegal gathering was an insult to those hospitalised with COVID, our NHS staff and everyone staying at home to protect them.

Thank you to @MetPoliceUK officers for risking your own health to break it up.

Police are enforcing the rules to save lives. twitter.com/metpolice

https://twitter.com/Baddiel/status/1481994381502652424
Jurgen YNWA

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: January 14, 2022, 08:13:09 pm »
Hair of big dog?

W

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: January 14, 2022, 08:16:49 pm »
Big dog, no bollocks.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: January 14, 2022, 08:19:58 pm »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: January 14, 2022, 08:25:27 pm »
If he had an integrity, he would resign. From Johnsons POV, what's better. Resigning or getting booted out by your own MPs?

Honestly believe he won't be PM after the local elections in May.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: January 14, 2022, 08:25:41 pm »
Even pictures of it being delivered :lmao

W

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: January 14, 2022, 08:27:29 pm »
I'm a weapons grade moron and I knew that Johnson was capable of everything he has done as PM right from the off.
To paraphrase Eddie Mair, he is simply a nasty piece of work.

Early post of 2022 contender
You'll Never Walk Alone

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: January 14, 2022, 08:27:50 pm »
14 point lead…..

Johnson can’t see this out…

https://twitter.com/direthoughts/status/1482079893919838208?s=21
W

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #357 on: January 14, 2022, 08:30:57 pm »
More leaks on more Parties.

Did they actually do any fucking work ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: January 14, 2022, 08:35:11 pm »
NAKED BOOBERY

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2022, 08:43:15 pm »
More leaks on more Parties.

Did they actually do any fucking work ?
It seems like it's a 365 day a year recreation of Leaving Las Vegas. Hopefully with a similar ending for all concerned.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75