Author Topic: Further proof that Matt Le Tissier is a cock  (Read 23080 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Further proof that Matt Le Tissier is a cock
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2024, 12:08:03 am »
He was a very stylish and unusual footballer. He kind of floated around in an era of heavy hitting tacklers. Shades of Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Gascoigne, even (just) a hint of Georgie Best. I like the way he wanted to be a one-club man too. I'm impervious to the attractions of playing for England so couldn't care less. His opinions around a certain medical product, recently heavily incentivised, are quite sound in my opinion. It's a brave thing he did to speak out about it. The same with the virtue signalling and Sky Sports demands around wearing/ not wearing certain badges. The rare times I've heard him being interviewed I found him entertaining and I enjoy the way he speaks his mind. He does like himself mind !
What would life be like if we all agreed with everyone on everything ? He's a maverick on and off the field it seems.

CBD? He's only done that for the money (paid for by people taking advantage of his contrariness/ignorance), he has no actual insight or knowledge. And he is anti-vax even though vaccines have way more research and evidence behind them.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 12:10:21 am by Peabee »
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2024, 12:20:28 am »
What has weeble body said now
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2024, 12:23:19 am »
If you’re on about his vaccine ‘views’ there’s a big difference between people having a difference of opinion and people spouting dangerous bollocks with no evidence.

I disagree with Jamie Carragher in his view that we shouldn’t have had a penalty yesterday, despite what some people will tell you, that’s a harmless view which he’s entitled to. Le Tissier spouting anti-vax bollocks is dangerous to vulnerable people who could be giving themselves a considerably higher chance of not developing significant complications caused by CoVID, he’s got fuck all evidence to back up what he says and so far as I’m aware doesn’t have any medical qualifications - he’s entitled to do what he wants as to whether he takes a vaccine or not but he should keep that shit to himself or at least with similarly minded loons.

If you mean the CBD stuff then fair enough, I’ve bought some of the drinks (from the supermarket not from him) and it definitely relaxes me and helps me sleep, whether that’s a placebo effect or not I don’t know but I’m not sure it matters if it has the desired effect.

I doubt the supermarket drinks contain a lot, so likely placebo, but that doesn't matter if it works for you and it's not dangerous. But he is also not an expert on CBD, nor am I. Not that it has any relevance nor does it strengthen his credibility re vaccines. He was just paid by someone to market CBD. It could have been snake oil for all he cared.

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2024, 12:24:35 am »
He's a dosser and a dwad

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2024, 12:27:56 am »
I doubt the supermarket drinks contain a lot, so likely placebo, but that doesn't matter if it works for you and it's not dangerous. But he is also not an expert on CBD, nor am I. Not that it has any relevance nor does it strengthen his credibility re vaccines. He was just paid by someone to market CBD. It could have been snake oil for all he cared.

Oh yeah I totally get that.

The supermarket drinks have between 15mg and 30mg depending on which brand you buy.

I’m absolutely convinced it has an impact on my relaxation and sleep and I was fairly sceptical before drinking them, but who knows.

I’ve absolutely no doubt that Le Tissier doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2024, 12:36:38 am »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2024, 12:59:27 am »
Oh yeah I totally get that.

The supermarket drinks have between 15mg and 30mg depending on which brand you buy.

I’m absolutely convinced it has an impact on my relaxation and sleep and I was fairly sceptical before drinking them, but who knows.

I’ve absolutely no doubt that Le Tissier doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about.

That's good enough then, don't listen to me.  ;D

That's why I said "nor am I" re expertise. I just wanted to point out it could have been anything else as long as he was paid enough.

It's got to be better than drinking other more sugary drinks anyway. I've tried the Trip CBD drink and it's nice. I'm never really relaxed unless highly sedated, so I can't judge them properly.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2024, 01:09:33 am »
I wouldn't waste my money on the drink but CBD oil does help with various things including pain.

Doesn't get you high.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2024, 07:02:27 am »
Never forgot what this piece of shit said about Anne Frank - "The people hiding her were breaking the law, the people who killed her were following it."

An utter c*nt. He then deleted the teweet where he said it as hes an utter c*nt.

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2024, 07:08:55 am »
Never forgot what this piece of shit said about Anne Frank - "The people hiding her were breaking the law, the people who killed her were following it."

An utter c*nt. He then deleted the teweet where he said it as hes an utter c*nt.

Oh but isn't it great that he speaks his mind.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2024, 07:29:07 am »
Racist. Conspiracy loon. Sits well in that company.
I had no idea. Had a quick google - Very Enoch Powell

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2024, 07:49:11 am »

Did he really say that ?
That is appalling.
An utter c*unt ,indeed .

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2024, 08:32:16 am »
The tosser can eat an apple through a letterbox.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2024, 08:48:36 am »

Surely he didn't say that. There must be some context

Just checked it, he was attempting to liken coronavirus protocols with Nazis murdering a little girl

What a horrible c*nt.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 08:53:14 am by rushyman »
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2024, 08:52:56 am »
He didn’t say that. He quote tweeted it while clumsily trying to make the point that people telling you to wear masks are like nazis. It was moronic and illustrative of his intelligence.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2024, 12:55:30 pm »

I think the point he was making was valid. I think you must be a bit thick.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2024, 01:13:09 pm »

Please tell me he didn't really say that. Please.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2024, 02:15:10 pm »
He's also very quick to blame the vaccine on any player/fan that collapses at a match. He's even given public speeches on the subject, all based on it supposedly never happening when he played.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2024, 02:43:54 pm »
Surely this guy isn't worthy of five pages on RAWK...!? Lock and be gone with him on here, I say!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2024, 02:48:15 pm »

Oh my word. He takes the title of "Supreme C*nt". That is just despicable and even with the very poor analogy used in conjunction with Covid, it beggars belief that someone would say that.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online wet echo

• trapped paper puncher in need of a work out
  • Kopite
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2024, 04:01:12 pm »
Please tell me he didn't really say that. Please.
I believe he was implying that bad law is no justification for an immoral act. Taken on its own it’s sounds terrible without context it certainly does
 Look beneath the surface to see the point in my opinion.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2024, 04:19:47 pm »
I believe he was implying that bad law is no justification for an immoral act. Taken on its own it’s sounds terrible without context it certainly does
 Look beneath the surface to see the point in my opinion.
That's fair.

Today is the first time I'd heard of the comment, and I have not seen the context it was said in.

Yes, on its own it sounds appalling.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2024, 06:39:22 pm »

Dont tell me, you're an anti vaxxer and you think Brexit was a good idea. Oh and piss off.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2024, 09:55:48 pm »
He was a very stylish and unusual footballer. He kind of floated around in an era of heavy hitting tacklers. Shades of Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Gascoigne, even (just) a hint of Georgie Best. I like the way he wanted to be a one-club man too. I'm impervious to the attractions of playing for England so couldn't care less. His opinions around a certain medical product, recently heavily incentivised, are quite sound in my opinion. It's a brave thing he did to speak out about it. The same with the virtue signalling and Sky Sports demands around wearing/ not wearing certain badges. The rare times I've heard him being interviewed I found him entertaining and I enjoy the way he speaks his mind. He does like himself mind !
What would life be like if we all agreed with everyone on everything ? He's a maverick on and off the field it seems.

The man is clearly a racist old crank with a chip on his shoulder because society is becoming more diverse and fair.

As I said. A talented player but too much of a dumbass to play at the highest level.

Another thing that should be noted is that he played during a period when the standard wasn't that high. He certainly wasn't competing against world class defensive players.

Offline tray fenny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: March 12, 2024, 11:04:36 pm »
Dont tell me, you're an anti vaxxer and you think Brexit was a good idea. Oh and piss off.
no lad, brexit was an obvs disaster. Youre a thick fucker as well, but not to worry theres alot of you about these days, deffo the internet.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2024, 08:42:19 am »
I can see the "point" MLT was trying to make. About the law being no guarantee of righteousness. However, drawing a comparison between the systematic extermination of the Jews, gypsies, slavs, opponents etc and wearing masks and Covid vaccination is crass. There is no comparison. Sure the people hiding her broke Nazi law but that law was a horrific and immoral one. One in which people are free, in my opinion, to break. Wearing masks and covid vaccination isnt a moral argument with a comparable moral weight behind it. He has attempted to take an argument to an nth degree to justify his position. At no time were anti covid and anti maskers removed to extermination camps and summarily tortured, dehumanised and exterminated. To say he has a point ignores the fundamental error in his claim and gives validation, however small and mistakenly, to his assertion.

Being rude is no argument. It merely lowers your own argument to the point of irrelevance. It is unnecessary.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2024, 10:00:58 am »
I can see the "point" MLT was trying to make. About the law being no guarantee of righteousness. However, drawing a comparison between the systematic extermination of the Jews, gypsies, slavs, opponents etc and wearing masks and Covid vaccination is crass. There is no comparison. Sure the people hiding her broke Nazi law but that law was a horrific and immoral one. One in which people are free, in my opinion, to break. Wearing masks and covid vaccination isnt a moral argument with a comparable moral weight behind it. He has attempted to take an argument to an nth degree to justify his position. At no time were anti covid and anti maskers removed to extermination camps and summarily tortured, dehumanised and exterminated. To say he has a point ignores the fundamental error in his claim and gives validation, however small and mistakenly, to his assertion.

Being rude is no argument. It merely lowers your own argument to the point of irrelevance. It is unnecessary.

The man's a loon.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2024, 10:15:45 am »
Why has this dickhead got his own thread?...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2024, 10:22:09 am »

That's the clever part and why these pricks earn a living. Because both sides of the spectrum end up talking about them. See Lawrence Fox for details.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2024, 10:55:54 am »

With a bit of luck it will get locked forever like the Joey Barton one.
We are Liverpool!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2024, 12:54:11 pm »

No it wasn’t. There is no equivalence, morally or lawfully.

Offline tray fenny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2024, 08:49:34 pm »
No it wasn’t. There is no equivalence, morally or lawfully.
and yet, there it was...

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2024, 08:55:07 pm »
It's a simple metaphorical example. Obviously way overblown, but it's not like hordes of other people haven't made similar comparisons to the Nazis anytime someone says something they politically disagree with.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2024, 10:02:20 pm »
Le Tissier is unintentionally one of the funniest people you can listen to. It’s hilarious the platform that being good at football can give you. The guy is a complete moron in every sense of the word. On top of that, he has one of those unfortunate faces that even looks idiotic. He was born to be a dunce. The reason I find him so funny is that he then chooses to give out medical advice. Imagine opening the door to your GP’s office and instead of someone who’s trained for years, you get this gormless dud.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2024, 10:05:12 pm »
Le Tissier is unintentionally one of the funniest people you can listen to. It’s hilarious the platform that being good at football can give you. The guy is a complete moron in every sense of the word. On top of that, he has one of those unfortunate faces that even looks idiotic. He was born to be a dunce. The reason I find him so funny is that he then chooses to give out medical advice. Imagine opening the door to your GP’s office and instead of someone who’s trained for years, you get this gormless dud.

:D

Him banging Marilyn from Hone and Away is still one of the strangest celebrity couplings you’ll ever see.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2024, 10:16:12 pm »

"We can't give you a GP appointment. Here's the Physician Assistant's favourite ex-footballer. Ignore his face.".

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: April 9, 2024, 05:32:58 pm »
He's an absolute weapon.

That Community note!! :D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: April 9, 2024, 05:38:24 pm »
I've lost track of what his point is even meant to be anymore.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: April 9, 2024, 05:46:55 pm »
He's an absolute weapon.

That Community note!! :D

:lmao

He's a grade A weapon
Jurgen YNWA

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: April 9, 2024, 05:50:52 pm »
He's managed to convince himself that anyone who replies to him on X that doesn't agree with him is a bot or a troll, so there's no getting through to him at this point.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.