Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1319608 times)

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Re: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES
« Reply #31040 on: April 10, 2024, 12:57:27 pm »
I see Sunak is getting heat for wearing Adidas Samba's during an interview at Downing Street.

A half-hearted read of the article tells me he has previously been rinsed for wearing oversized Timberland, a £500 pair of suede Prada and a £95 pair of sliders.

Don't know if its all tongue-in-cheek or people are genuinely outraged, either way, nothing surprises me with this country these days.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31041 on: April 10, 2024, 01:02:07 pm »
I see Sunak is getting heat for wearing Adidas Samba's during an interview at Downing Street.

A half-hearted read of the article tells me he has previously been rinsed for wearing oversized Timberland, a £500 pair of suede Prada and a £95 pair of sliders.

Don't know if its all tongue-in-cheek or people are genuinely outraged, either way, nothing surprises me with this country these days.

Its tongue in cheek, he apologised for ruining image of the trainer for those who like them.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #31042 on: April 10, 2024, 03:17:16 pm »
Could be worse
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31043 on: April 10, 2024, 03:32:07 pm »

Ah fuck. Sambas have been my shoe of choice since I was a teenager. Ruined.

Bet the c*nt has never worn a pair in his adult life before now.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 03:36:07 pm by thejbs »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31044 on: April 10, 2024, 03:54:54 pm »

Don’t let some toff ruin what you love.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31045 on: April 10, 2024, 05:09:36 pm »
Could be worse
Something from your private collection?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31046 on: April 10, 2024, 05:11:15 pm »
Something from your private collection?
Sunak in some PVC thigh-highs, yeah?
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31047 on: April 10, 2024, 05:57:11 pm »

My Ma got me Bambas when I was a kid, I've had one pair of Samba and didn't like them.

Sunak in Sambas will just look like a twat, what next, this get up?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 06:27:16 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31048 on: April 10, 2024, 07:34:00 pm »
He does look like an idiot in his suit trousers, shirt and sambas. Scruff couldnt dress up properly for a meeting.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31049 on: April 10, 2024, 08:14:38 pm »
He does look like an idiot in his suit trousers, shirt and sambas. Scruff couldnt dress up properly for a meeting.

It looks like someone has seen that the women were both wearing white trainees, so some pleb has been sent out to the local sports shop and told to get a pair of white trabs, The things are brand new ffs

Jurgen YNWA

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31050 on: April 10, 2024, 10:13:23 pm »
Braverman the fucking Witch. :no

How she was given a platform to spew her Zionist supporting rhetoric on LBC with Nick Ferrari this morning makes my blood boil.

Shes a complete waste of oxygen.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #31051 on: April 11, 2024, 02:39:15 pm »
Sunak on LBC yesterday was a fucking trainwreck. The phone in shows why Tories just aren't human.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31052 on: April 11, 2024, 07:12:01 pm »
Close enough to Tories to lump in here.  Reform party sack its candidate for inactivity.  He’d a reasonable excuse I guess, being dead.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/reform-uk-candidate-dead-richard-tice-york-central-tommy-cawkwell-b1150869.html

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #31053 on: April 11, 2024, 09:34:41 pm »
It looks like someone has seen that the women were both wearing white trainees, so some pleb has been sent out to the local sports shop and told to get a pair of white trabs, The things are brand new ffs

Probably the cheapest thing he's ever had on his feet. His socks probably cost more than a pair of samba. I think the lass opposite him combines her outfit well with those trainers. Am I right or just very unaware of style.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31054 on: April 11, 2024, 10:22:48 pm »
These NHS numbers are beyond disgusting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68787890

I get covid has been an issue .  Its made things worse.  But it was already an international disgrace so there’s no pass from me.

But this has been wilful  neglect over 14 years. They knew it was dreadful, they just shrugged their shoulders and said “what do you expect us to do about it?”

It doesn’t have to be this way. Back inthe 90s it was the same.  There was an old lady who lived near us who needed a knee replacement. You could literally hear her bones grind when she moved it.  Over 3 years she waited.  And what did they do? Thought, fuxk it, let’s bring that back.

Shameless shameless people.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31055 on: April 16, 2024, 10:49:01 am »
Truss is a lunatic     Why the hell do they keep giving her airtime

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31056 on: April 16, 2024, 11:14:11 am »
Bloody immigrants, coming over here and chasing down bona fide aussies with a bollard who just want to go about their sovereign right to stab people.
Stop the boats.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31057 on: April 16, 2024, 12:06:54 pm »
Unemployment creeping up as jobs market stalls

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68820103

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31058 on: April 16, 2024, 12:35:34 pm »
Unemployment creeping up as jobs market stalls

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68820103
The IT consultancy market has been in the doldrums for a few months now.  Private sector seems to be prioritising cost cutting over growth and public sector is slowly being choked out.

It's always felt like a bit of an anomaly that the jobs market has held up as well as it has given the state of everything else in the country.  I assume it's linked to so many people taking early retirement but that phenomenon seems unlikely to be a long-term trend as most people - certainly younger people with inferior pension schemes - can't afford it.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31059 on: April 16, 2024, 12:57:07 pm »
The loons are in Brussels apparently but police are now on the case and mayor of Brussels shuts the far right conference down.  Braverman, Frottage et all are there

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/police-nigel-Frottage-brussels-viktor-orban-british-b1151796.html

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-latest-police-turn-up-at-conference-nigel-Frottage-had-been-due-to-speak-at-after-order-from-mayor-12593360

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31060 on: April 16, 2024, 02:01:52 pm »
The loons are in Brussels apparently but police are now on the case and mayor of Brussels shuts the far right conference down.  Braverman, Frottage et all are there

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/police-nigel-Frottage-brussels-viktor-orban-british-b1151796.html

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-latest-police-turn-up-at-conference-nigel-Frottage-had-been-due-to-speak-at-after-order-from-mayor-12593360

In a video on social media, Mr Frottage said the Brussels authorities were behaving “like the old Soviet Union”.

He said: “At the meeting, over the next two days, you’ve got the prime minister of Hungary, you’ve got a bishop, you’ve got members of the European royal families coming, well-known international businessmen and women, politicians, leaders of parties that will win European elections in countries this year in June.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31062 on: April 16, 2024, 02:50:27 pm »
Oh good, another book for Truss to tout.  I'm surprised she didn't invite Kwarteng to co-author with her again.

She's also still convinced that the BoE sabotaged her grand plan and that's the only reason it failed.  Endlessly doubling down must be a strange way to live.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #31063 on: April 16, 2024, 02:54:54 pm »
Apart from obvious ideological differences between the different factions of government, these new far-right dickheads like Frottage, Cruella, Trump, Truss and like like really are brainless simpletons aren't they?

Actually terrible at doing anything worthwhile.

I wonder if there is any spark of trying to do some good or something helpful or decent in the world at all in their tiny minds?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #31064 on: April 16, 2024, 03:03:01 pm »
Apart from obvious ideological differences between the different factions of government, these new far-right dickheads like Frottage, Cruella, Trump, Truss and like like really are brainless simpletons aren't they?

I wonder if there is any spark of trying to do some good or something helpful or decent in the world at all in their tiny minds?
That would involve them showing some kind of compassion and empathy to their fellow Human Beings and none of them have an ounce between them.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31065 on: April 16, 2024, 03:21:39 pm »

They'll all self-servants.  They couldn't care less, about the majority of people.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31066 on: April 16, 2024, 03:32:49 pm »

They all are psycho- or sociopaths. So, no, there is no 'spark'.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31067 on: April 16, 2024, 04:37:59 pm »
Its a who’s who of c*nts at that National Conservative event in Brussels. The amount of crying over that event being shut down is delightful.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #31068 on: April 16, 2024, 04:38:12 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68816566

Because drug prohibition has always been so successful ::)
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #31069 on: April 16, 2024, 04:42:52 pm »
Its a who’s who of c*nts at that National Conservative event in Brussels. The amount of crying over that event being shut down is delightful.

No doubt in a repeat of the NatWest thing though, old Nige will be whining away about for weeks

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31070 on: April 16, 2024, 05:08:06 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68816566

Because drug prohibition has always been so successful ::)

Twats need to be legalising herb.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #31071 on: April 16, 2024, 05:19:24 pm »
Twats need to be legalising herb.

Unfortunately both parties have a nasty authoritarian streak when it comes to drug policy despite it flying in the face of the evidence of what actually works.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31072 on: April 16, 2024, 05:30:10 pm »
Unfortunately both parties have a nasty authoritarian streak when it comes to drug policy despite it flying in the face of the evidence of what actually works.

At least it's piss easy for medical users to get it now, expensive irradiated shit but it is helping huge numbers of people.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #31073 on: April 16, 2024, 06:07:58 pm »

Won't someone think of the Nazis?

:(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31074 on: April 16, 2024, 08:14:08 pm »
Oh good, another book for Truss to tout.  I'm surprised she didn't invite Kwarteng to co-author with her again.

She's also still convinced that the BoE sabotaged her grand plan and that's the only reason it failed.  Endlessly doubling down must be a strange way to live.

I think she's really very unhinged, and it's worrying that someone so delusional can be in positions of power. Even more worrying is that journalists keep giving her air time despite everything she did.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31075 on: April 16, 2024, 08:38:33 pm »
At least it's piss easy for medical users to get it now, expensive irradiated shit but it is helping huge numbers of people.
I expect that you know why, but it is (sometimes) irradiated for good reason.

Irradiated does not mean that it is radioactive. Just in the same way as someone who has received radiation treatment or has flown in a jumbo (higher levels of gamma radiation up there) is not radioactive or a harm to others.

https://releaf.co.uk/blog/irradiated-medical-cannabis-everything-you-need-to-know

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31076 on: April 16, 2024, 08:47:59 pm »
I think she's really very unhinged, and it's worrying that someone so delusional can be in positions of power. Even more worrying is that journalists keep giving her air time despite everything she did.

Her behaviour is like that of someone convinced the alien invasion didn't happen when they said it would because she talked them into delaying it.

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31077 on: April 16, 2024, 08:56:11 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/apr/16/nearly-1m-uk-pensioners-deprivation-official-figures

More proof that 14 years of Tories have made the country a tough place to live

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31078 on: April 16, 2024, 09:24:54 pm »
I expect that you know why, but it is (sometimes) irradiated for good reason.

Irradiated does not mean that it is radioactive. Just in the same way as someone who has received radiation treatment or has flown in a jumbo (higher levels of gamma radiation up there) is not radioactive or a harm to others.

https://releaf.co.uk/blog/irradiated-medical-cannabis-everything-you-need-to-know

Yeah I understand the process and the reasons  ;D

Like I said, the most important thing is that it is available for those that need it.

Now do the rest of us.

Offline Lisan Al Gaib

• Main Stander
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #31079 on: April 16, 2024, 09:29:09 pm »

She's either unhinged or someone is paying her a lot of money to do this. Or both.