Author Topic: Arsenal  (Read 5738939 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Arsenal Thread - Malice Through The Looking Glass
« Reply #60360 on: January 14, 2022, 02:40:32 pm »
I take it back. Gabriel isn't very good.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60361 on: January 14, 2022, 02:53:14 pm »
Those of us a little bit older can remember the George Graham sides.
I would personally take them over all Wenger sides.

Should have gone invincible in 91 had Adams kept himself sorted.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #60362 on: January 14, 2022, 02:54:48 pm »
I always thought it was funny when they erased all memories of that era by becoming the self-appointed arbiters of what good football was under Wenger.

A fanbase that revelled in Steve Bould and Co. mocking a good honest clearaence out of defence. You couldn't make it up.

Hooooofff...Robbie Keane’s scored.

Online Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #60363 on: January 14, 2022, 03:18:28 pm »
I’m in no way excusing it, but at least they’re from an affluent part of the country, although there are some pretty impoverished parts of north London. But it’s when the likes of Wolves, Newcastle etc. rock up and sing that shit that really makes me laugh, the stupid c*nts.

I always remember an old teacher of mine telling a story about travelling gooners in the 80’s, he was at Oldham away once and they were goading the home fans by waving £20 notes. The North/South divide has always been there, but parts of London are grim these days, poverty is everywhere.

If you walk just 5 minutes from the Emirates there are some terribly impoverished areas and Islington as a whole has a 43% child poverty rate (well above the national average). It's also a Labour stronghold, Islington North being Jeremy Corbyn's constituency since 1983.

So Marcus Rashford is also 'feeding their kids' and they should know an awful lot better than to be singing from the Tory songbook but then you wonder how many match-going Arsenal fans actually live in the area. Like most of the London clubs they get an awful lot of their support from the Home Counties - people travelling in from Hertfordshire, Surrey or the wealthier parts of Essex. It's the same at Tottenham, the area's demographic does a complete 180 on match days because the fans paying £60 for a ticket certainly aren't from the surrounding area. 

That said, it doesn't seem to matter anyway, football fans enjoy singing about poverty no matter the area they live in or their own personal income. It's a shame because Arsenal fans are usually sounder than most but they're clearly lacking the imagination to come up with anything about their own team. I'm sure I saw a post on here the other day about European fans and how refreshing it is when another set of support turns up at Anfield and just adores their own club. I couldn't imagine going to another ground and spending 90 minutes singing about the opposition, beyond the offensive songs, why do they care so much about the noise level at Anfield? I get that it's all part of the 'banter' but God is it boring and does nothing to actually help their own players.

Football fandom, by and large, should be about supporting your own team but it's just become an opportunity to goad other fans. I don't get it and I thank God every day that I'm a Liverpool fan and we wouldn't dream of going to another ground and singing "this is a library" instead of singing about our own club. You look at the images from Madrid of Jamie Webster on stage singing to 50,000 Liverpool fans - song after song about Shankly, Paisley, Dalglish, Van Dijk, Salah, Klopp, the Anfield atmosphere, conquering Europe, the fields of Anfield Road - and you wonder what most other English clubs would do in that situation. Would they wheel someone out to play "your support is fucking shit" on a piano? It's laughable.  ;D
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #60364 on: January 14, 2022, 03:20:25 pm »
^ The piano. :D

Case in point, what did Spurs fans do in Madrid? Does anyone even know? I’ve never seen any footage on it.

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #60365 on: January 14, 2022, 03:20:59 pm »
That’s the whole point of the Murdoch press. Hate your fellow class while the rich steal your life.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #60366 on: January 14, 2022, 03:50:59 pm »
I always thought it was funny when they erased all memories of that era by becoming the self-appointed arbiters of what good football was under Wenger.

A fanbase that revelled in Steve Bould and Co. mocking a good honest clearaence out of defence. You couldn't make it up.
So true.

A two-yard pass out of defence by the opposition was suddenly greeted with ''HOOF!!!!'' from the Arsenal fans who now thought they were Brazil.

Does anyone else also remember how the entire Arsenal defence would raise their arms claiming offside, even when the opposition were miles onside? It was like synchronised arm-raising.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60367 on: January 14, 2022, 03:55:09 pm »
For what it's worth a lot of Arsenal's myth is based around Henry and how sound and great he is.

That aside they've generally been awful to watch and have signed some properly terrible people. Those of us a little bit older can remember the George Graham sides.

We became great to watch before henry joined. Bergkamp Vieira etc. We had an incredible era of great winning football, followed by great football that didnt win much. All to do with Wenger. Before that we didnt play good football, we were known as boring arsenal and 1-0 to the Arsenal was the scoreline we took pride in. We won a lot but it was Wenger that changed the culture of how we played. Henry joined an already exciting team, and obviously added to it, with Pires etc.

At the moment we are miles off that and miles off the best teams now, but for many years weve been an easy touch and we seem to have toughened up a bit.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 03:56:44 pm by The North Bank »

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60368 on: January 14, 2022, 03:55:09 pm »
Funny seeing loads of their fans begging for Sunday to be called off after the shit they've given Klopp all week. Sounds like Arteta might try it too.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #60369 on: January 14, 2022, 03:55:10 pm »
So true.

A two-yard pass out of defence by the opposition was suddenly greeted with ''HOOF!!!!'' from the Arsenal fans who now thought they were Brazil.

Does anyone else also remember how the entire Arsenal defence would raise their arms claiming offside, even when the opposition were miles onside? It was like synchronised arm-raising.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #60370 on: January 14, 2022, 04:10:17 pm »
If you walk just 5 minutes from the Emirates there are some terribly impoverished areas and Islington as a whole has a 43% child poverty rate (well above the national average). It's also a Labour stronghold, Islington North being Jeremy Corbyn's constituency since 1983.

So Marcus Rashford is also 'feeding their kids' and they should know an awful lot better than to be singing from the Tory songbook but then you wonder how many match-going Arsenal fans actually live in the area. Like most of the London clubs they get an awful lot of their support from the Home Counties - people travelling in from Hertfordshire, Surrey or the wealthier parts of Essex. It's the same at Tottenham, the area's demographic does a complete 180 on match days because the fans paying £60 for a ticket certainly aren't from the surrounding area. 

That said, it doesn't seem to matter anyway, football fans enjoy singing about poverty no matter the area they live in or their own personal income. It's a shame because Arsenal fans are usually sounder than most but they're clearly lacking the imagination to come up with anything about their own team. I'm sure I saw a post on here the other day about European fans and how refreshing it is when another set of support turns up at Anfield and just adores their own club. I couldn't imagine going to another ground and spending 90 minutes singing about the opposition, beyond the offensive songs, why do they care so much about the noise level at Anfield? I get that it's all part of the 'banter' but God is it boring and does nothing to actually help their own players.

Football fandom, by and large, should be about supporting your own team but it's just become an opportunity to goad other fans. I don't get it and I thank God every day that I'm a Liverpool fan and we wouldn't dream of going to another ground and singing "this is a library" instead of singing about our own club. You look at the images from Madrid of Jamie Webster on stage singing to 50,000 Liverpool fans - song after song about Shankly, Paisley, Dalglish, Van Dijk, Salah, Klopp, the Anfield atmosphere, conquering Europe, the fields of Anfield Road - and you wonder what most other English clubs would do in that situation. Would they wheel someone out to play "your support is fucking shit" on a piano? It's laughable.  ;D

I remember reading an interview with John Lyndon who was a big Arsenal fan and talking about how the North Bank used to be full of people from the local estate and area when he was growing up. He said how he hated how it had gone by the time it became seated and all the Home Counties types started turning up when football got trendy.

Obviously the demographics of our ground have changed as well, but we at least try to keep our roots as a vocal support by the culture of the city and the club. The problem with fans these days is they'll do anything for 'banter' or 'shithousery' regardless of how it makes them look. Nothing is off limits.

Many of our fans have gone over the line many times with United (and vice versa) but there's a rivalry and hatred there that permeates it. I simply don't see the likes of Arsenal or Leicester as hated rivals, to want to go there and be as unpleasant as possible for 90 minutes and sing more about them than back our own lads. That's the difference.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60371 on: January 14, 2022, 04:21:53 pm »

It never ceases to amaze my just how stupid an awful lot of football fans actually are. Now I hate generalising because I know how damaging that is, but we see the proof of this every single week from hordes of football followers both in stadiums and online. We are talking truly moronic behaviour here, mostly from supposedly mature (in age at least) adults. It's bizarre. It's as though as soon as they put their 'football fan head' on, they forget to slot in the brain.

Arsenal were an embarrassment to themselves last night, yet they are far from even being the worst. I was cringing for them at times. A club as big and as famous as them, in a cup semi-final, yet singing about Hillsborough (yes, ''victims'' is a Hillsborough song you twats), about poverty and also raiding the under 5s book of comedy for the 'library' 'fire drill' songs and the 'Your support...' thing too.  ::)

Funny enough, I bet the library and the fire drill chants were funny on the very first occasions they were used a few decades ago. Probably a really spontaneous quip that genuinely suited that moment in time. Thing is, it's now like a once funny quip that was told 40 years ago, but the same comic wheels it out at every subsequent gig he does even though it's been done a million times before and it's now out of context and is not in the slightest bit funny. In fact, the audience know it's coming and take a sweep on the exact timing of when it will make an appearance and lead to groans of derision. Even worse, it's as though every 'comedian' in the country has now adopted the very same 'jokes' and tells them at every gig they do and present them as though it's the first time they've been aired, before chuckling to themselves and congratulating themselves on their 'humour'. Honestly, it's beyond embarrassing.

They are like the twat who tells you ''You've missed a bit'' as you are painting your house. He thinks he's hilarious and he's the first and only one who has said it. Fact is, he's the tenth twat that afternoon.

One day we might get a quality away end coming to Anfield from elsewhere in this country, but I won't hold my breath.

Like you, I thank my lucky stars every day that I'm a Red. Otherwise, I think I'd have to follow a European side rather than associate with the dire quality of fanbases in this country.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:34:22 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60372 on: January 14, 2022, 04:31:54 pm »
I remember reading an interview with John Lyndon who was a big Arsenal fan and talking about how the North Bank used to be full of people from the local estate and area when he was growing up. He said how he hated how it had gone by the time it became seated and all the Home Counties types started turning up when football got trendy.

Obviously the demographics of our ground have changed as well, but we at least try to keep our roots as a vocal support by the culture of the city and the club. The problem with fans these days is they'll do anything for 'banter' or 'shithousery' regardless of how it makes them look. Nothing is off limits.

Many of our fans have gone over the line many times with United (and vice versa) but there's a rivalry and hatred there that permeates it. I simply don't see the likes of Arsenal or Leicester as hated rivals, to want to go there and be as unpleasant as possible for 90 minutes and sing more about them than back our own lads. That's the difference.
The demographics have clearly changed, but so too has where fans seem to get their education these days. You had to learn the ropes on terraces like the Spion Kop (I imagine the North Bank was the same) and got something of an education on how to be a fan from that. These days it seems too many get their education from Facebook, Twitter and comments sections. It's all gone to hell and the aim of the game seems to be goading others rather than supporting your own club. Indicative of a vacuous, thoughtless, brainless, dumbed-down society I suppose.

Online Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60373 on: January 14, 2022, 04:43:27 pm »
They are like the twat who tells you ''You've missed a bit'' as you are painting your house. He thinks he's hilarious and he's the first and only one who has said it. Fact is, he's the tenth twat that afternoon.

Haha! That's exactly it.

I know a lot of people think if you don't find something funny it's because you're offended but a lot of the time it's just because something isn't funny. I'm not offended by the 'library' chants but that doesn't mean I don't wish every set of support that comes to Anfield wouldn't come up with something just a little bit more original.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60374 on: January 14, 2022, 04:44:55 pm »

Case in point, what did Spurs fans do in Madrid? Does anyone even know? I’ve never seen any footage on it.

I've seen a video of about 10 of them under a gazebo
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #60375 on: January 14, 2022, 04:47:55 pm »

I seem to remember seeing a brief video of some kind of marquee with a bar in it which I think had some kind of generic music playing. Like a tent at a festival basically!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60376 on: January 14, 2022, 04:52:40 pm »
'Is this a libary' 'where is ye famous atmosphere' are harmless. They don't bother me, and tbf, when they do get wheeled out, it's when our crowd is dead. It's like a shite tennis rally, they sing that, we sing a song back.

The poverty and benefits shouts are shite. Always the victims can fuck off too. Its a anti-scouse thing more than anything. Im sure many who chant that towards us, vote Labour.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #60377 on: January 14, 2022, 05:00:07 pm »
The demographics have clearly changed, but so too has where fans seem to get their education these days. You had to learn the ropes on terraces like the Spion Kop (I imagine the North Bank was the same) and got something of an education on how to be a fan from that. These days it seems too many get their education from Facebook, Twitter and comments sections. It's all gone to hell and the aim of the game seems to be goading others rather than supporting your own club. Indicative of a vacuous, thoughtless, brainless, dumbed-down society I suppose.

The football crowd does mirror society. Edgy, humorous and often racist and violent in the 70s and 80s has become the Lad Bible generation of general unpleasantness and shithouse behaviour. We knew what to expect from Arsenal fans in this tie when you saw just how furiously unhinged they were all over the media because we got the first leg put back a week.

The mass prevalence of Cocaine everywhere these days is another factor. How many lads are doing that on the coaches and boozers before away games? That stuff is enough to turn anyone into a prick.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 05:03:37 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60378 on: January 14, 2022, 05:03:42 pm »
The vast majority of Arsenal fans I know are sound, but every fanbase has bellends, I've heard Munich shouts from Liverpool fans, but they're a very very very small minority, I think the same could probably be said of the gobshites chanting about poverty last night too.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60379 on: January 14, 2022, 05:05:30 pm »
'Is this a libary' 'where is ye famous atmosphere' are harmless. They don't bother me, and tbf, when they do get wheeled out, it's when our crowd is dead. It's like a shite tennis rally, they sing that, we sing a song back.

The poverty and benefits shouts are shite. Always the victims can fuck off too. Its a anti-scouse thing more than anything. Im sure many who chant that towards us, vote Labour.

Dont blame them for the library and atmosphere chants, they’re shit but last night the atmosphere deserved stick, it was so so shit

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60380 on: January 14, 2022, 05:11:41 pm »

The library, fire drill, atmosphere songs don't bother me either. However, they do bore the living shit out of me. It's just tired old drivel. Monotonous shite. Also ironic from Arsenal, given that their own ground is known as The Library.

For what it's worth, I thought the atmosphere last night was dire, especially for a semi-final. Both sets of fans were poor. We were virtually mute, while Arsenal had one song on repeat with the rest simply about goading rather than actually supporting. Genuinely poor all round.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 05:15:46 pm by Son of Spion »

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #60381 on: January 14, 2022, 05:17:48 pm »
I thought Arteta was tactically brilliant yesterday , I know Liverpool were off form but 10 men for an hour is a tough ask for anyone.

Sorry mate but not against that set up it wasn’t. Our full backs is we’re terrifyingly shit, the forwards were like lamp posts amd the midfield, well I can’t go into that again

You were forced into playing how you should’ve probably played against us for the last 10 years when the red card came.

That game was on its way to a 3-1 or so before that happened.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #60382 on: January 14, 2022, 06:04:27 pm »
Requested for the NLD is postponed.  :-X
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #60383 on: January 14, 2022, 06:04:41 pm »
Miguel Delany saying that Arsenal have asked to postpone their game on sunday.... I presume down to Covid . So does that mean they have spread it around our team last night, so when we have to postpone a game everyone will kick off again?

Oh the irony if they try and postpone the second leg!

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60384 on: January 14, 2022, 06:06:09 pm »

But…wait, are they going to be outraged at themselves now ?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60385 on: January 14, 2022, 06:07:01 pm »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #60386 on: January 14, 2022, 06:07:44 pm »
Miguel Delany saying that Arsenal have asked to postpone their game on sunday.... I presume down to Covid . So does that mean they have spread it around our team last night, so when we have to postpone a game everyone will kick off again?

Oh the irony if they try and postpone the second leg!

I'm pretty sure they're just trying to delay it due to Xhaka's red card, I think Lokonga will be their only fit midfielder and the winner of the game on Sunday will have a good advantage for the top 4 run-in. Kind of bullshit but whatever.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #60387 on: January 14, 2022, 06:15:05 pm »

Oh the irony

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60388 on: January 14, 2022, 06:15:42 pm »
Another example where we are trying to learn from Liverpool.  8)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60389 on: January 14, 2022, 06:18:56 pm »
"PLAY THE KIDS YOU CHEATS!!!"
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60390 on: January 14, 2022, 06:25:52 pm »

;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #60391 on: January 14, 2022, 06:26:57 pm »

I don't see why they can't just play the kids?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60392 on: January 14, 2022, 06:33:44 pm »
I don't see why they can't just play the kids?

Weird how Football Twitter hasn't had an absolute meltdown over this.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #60393 on: January 14, 2022, 06:39:39 pm »
Haha, well well well.

Let a couple of players go out on loan recently too.

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60394 on: January 14, 2022, 06:40:50 pm »
Danny Mills and Hoddle must be fuming at another club "breaking the rules".

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #60395 on: January 14, 2022, 06:41:52 pm »
Anyone spotted any faux outrage, because I'm struggling to see any whatsoever

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #60396 on: January 14, 2022, 06:42:09 pm »
The rules are so clouded that Teams can essentially use injuries on top of Covid.

The main reasoning for them asking for cancellation is the AFCON.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #60397 on: January 14, 2022, 06:43:41 pm »
Haha, well well well.

Let a couple of players go out on loan recently too.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cqwaP7h9a7g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cqwaP7h9a7g</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #60398 on: January 14, 2022, 06:53:24 pm »
c*nts.  Make them play.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60399 on: January 14, 2022, 06:53:38 pm »
Anyone spotted any faux outrage, because I'm struggling to see any whatsoever

Bit of moaning from the Spurs fans, that's about it so far.