Author Topic: What do I do with a dead cat. Can I stick it in the bin?  (Read 5734 times)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Re: What do I do with a dead cat. Can I stick it in the bin?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2017, 09:10:51 pm »
Or lob it into your neighbours bin...
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2017, 11:20:03 pm »
some little kid has been missing Tiddles for the last few months, the rspca or even a local vets would scan it and know in minutes who it had belonged to if it was chipped. They would also think you were a nice person if you asked them to do this for you in order to put some cat lovers mind at rest.
You hear tales of the cat being lost for ten years and then being found by scanning, lots of pet owners hold onto that shit in hope for years, you could stop that anxiety. Actually the vet would ring them not you.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2017, 11:32:57 pm »
To be fair I don't think they'd want to know their cat had been deep fat fried.

Haha :D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2017, 06:39:19 pm »
I've just been reminded of this brilliant cartoon which I first saw in Canada..

Watch this, it's brilliant.

https://youtu.be/oW9f04Dctz4
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2017, 06:44:17 pm »
Alternatively read Pet Semetary

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2017, 09:53:34 pm »
Some c*nts on here.  ;D

Am I allowed to say that?

Does it have a collar?  It might be microchipped - if it's someone's pet you've got to try to let them know.  As others have said, call RSPCA or even a local vet for advice.  It's the nice thing to do.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2017, 11:16:28 pm »
Bury it then say a little prayer.      :)

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2017, 03:15:16 am »
Bin.
choose Life.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2017, 07:51:46 am »
Could you throw it like a discus into someone elses garden?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2017, 11:41:16 am »
What do you think I fucking am!!!

(Actually, don't answer that!)

So chopping it up to stick in the bin isn't OK, but making a drone out of it is?  ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2017, 12:42:49 pm »
So chopping it up to stick in the bin isn't OK, but making a drone out of it is?  ;)

I'm not chopping up any cat!!!

It's fucking rigid, you could probably hammer nails in with it.

Anyway, Battersea dogs/cats home is just round the corner and have said they will pick it up. 

Note to anyone driving past my house, the black plastic bag next to my bin probably isn't worth nicking.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2017, 12:51:04 pm »
That has to be the worst pet name ever.

This post deserved far more recognition than it got! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2017, 01:02:52 pm »
I'm not chopping up any cat!!!

Anyway, Battersea dogs/cats home is just round the corner and have said they will pick it up. 

Note to anyone driving past my house, the black plastic bag next to my bin probably isn't worth nicking.

Should have made a drone out of it then if its solid  ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2017, 01:25:20 pm »

It helps if it's rigid when fucking.
Love Ren & Stimpy