Author Topic: The Nathaniel Clyne Experience  (Read 214462 times)

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Nathaniel Clyne Experience
« Reply #1360 on: January 6, 2019, 01:21:05 am »
He’ll play about 13/14 games for Bournemouth

Hedve played a good 8/9 for us with out Munich games and rotation etc

And I can’t see how he wouldnt know that either. Weird weird decision obviously doesn’t care enough about this clubs needs. We now have 1 RB

Hahah what a load of Bollocks.  Who the fuck would leave a team in the CL and in a title race for playing for Bournemouth if it wasnt for the benefit of their career

If we wanted rid of him and he wanted to stay and fight would you moan about that too?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #1361 on: January 6, 2019, 01:24:44 am »
He played several preseason games and in the EFL cup against Chelsea in September. He's been 'fit' all season. He wasn't selected.

And he hasn't left us with one young RB. Firstly, we have more than that. And secondly, in the end it was Klopp's decision, not Clyne's.

He had a back set back after Chelsea game?

It’s not about who’s decision it was it’s about who wants to be here. He asked to leave. That’s it then
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1362 on: January 6, 2019, 01:25:49 am »
Hahah what a load of Bollocks.  Who the fuck would leave a team in the CL and in a title race for playing for Bournemouth if it wasnt for the benefit of their career

If we wanted rid of him and he wanted to stay and fight would you moan about that too?

Literally don’t get any of that

Not even sure you get my point

Jurgen Klopp

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1363 on: January 6, 2019, 01:29:10 am »
Literally don’t get any of that

Not even sure you get my point

That he doesnt care about our club or something?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1364 on: January 6, 2019, 01:29:25 am »
It’s not about who’s decision it was it’s about who wants to be here. He asked to leave. That’s it then
Yes it is. You can be annoyed with him for wanting to leave if you want (which is daft), but whether it leaves us short or not isn't his responsibility, that's down to the manager. As the manager has let him go, he clearly feels it doesn't leave us short. If you think it does, you should be annoyed at Klopp.

He had a 'knock' more than two months after the Chelsea game, only three weeks before he did actually play. He has been fit and not selected for most of the season.
« Last Edit: January 6, 2019, 01:31:25 am by redmark »
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1365 on: January 6, 2019, 01:33:54 am »
That he doesnt care about our club or something?

I don’t expect him to act like you or I would and stay. But the entire reason we’re what we are st the moment is unity. By asking to leave in the position we’re in at this time is a total breakdown of that

We don’t need that

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1366 on: January 6, 2019, 01:37:21 am »
Yes it is. You can be annoyed with him for wanting to leave if you want (which is daft), but whether it leaves us short or not isn't his responsibility, that's down to the manager. As the manager has let him go, he clearly feels it doesn't leave us short. If you think it does, you should be annoyed at Klopp.

He had a 'knock' more than two months after the Chelsea game, only three weeks before he did actually play. He has been fit and not selected for most of the season.

I don’t know what you want me to say more than what I have

Ask to leave especially given the circumstances is very surprising and exactly what we don’t need

Jurgen Klopp

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1367 on: January 6, 2019, 01:43:51 am »
I don’t expect him to act like you or I would and stay. But the entire reason we’re what we are st the moment is unity. By asking to leave in the position we’re in at this time is a total breakdown of that

We don’t need that

Then I have understood you perfectly. If Clyne was told he'll play 8-9 games like you claim and maybe get a major medal out of it (touch wood) then Im pretty sure he'd stay. Its pretty reasonable to assume that he has been given no such assurances and he needs to do whats best for his career. To be having a go at the lad is a load of shite.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1368 on: January 6, 2019, 01:50:51 am »
Well within his rights to seek a move to play more. Not disrespectful to the club or anything along those lines, I don't think its a case of he 'doesn't want to be here', people need to realise not all players are money hungry bastards and some lads actually do want to play as much as they can. Full respect for anyone who wants to earn their pay and play as much as they can while they can. Clynes given everything every single time he's played for us, cant remember a single time i've finished watching a game and thought he was lazy or couldn't be arsed.

I hope he does well at Bournemouth to be honest, sad to see him move as he's a player I rate highly but again well within his rights and Klopp obviously has no issue with it

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1369 on: January 6, 2019, 01:51:07 am »
Then I have understood you perfectly. If Clyne was told he'll play 8-9 games like you claim and maybe get a major medal out of it (touch wood) then Im pretty sure he'd stay. Its pretty reasonable to assume that he has been given no such assurances and he needs to do whats best for his career. To be having a go at the lad is a load of shite.

Your just assuming aswell though.

And who’s having a go? Not really, just don’t want someone in the club so hell bent on their career (which I don’t actually get how it’s better anyway)  for the sake of 4 months rather than stay and be part of team effort to possibly win major trophies. Especially in that position

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1370 on: January 6, 2019, 01:54:49 am »
Need to stop arguing about him now anyway, he’s gone that’s it. Best of luck to him

We do t need distractions now. Fans every bit as players

Jurgen Klopp

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1371 on: January 6, 2019, 01:57:51 am »
Your just assuming aswell though.

And who’s having a go? Not really, just don’t want someone in the club so hell bent on their career (which I don’t actually get how it’s better anyway)  for the sake of 4 months rather than stay and be part of team effort to possibly win major trophies. Especially in that position

You by suggesting he doesn't care about the club. If we go on to win stuff this year Im sure he'll be chuffed to fuck for the fans and his old colleagues/Mates in the dressing room.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1372 on: January 6, 2019, 02:08:57 am »
You by suggesting he doesn't care about the club. If we go on to win stuff this year Im sure he'll be chuffed to fuck for the fans and his old colleagues/Mates in the dressing room.

He doesn’t. Not in the way we need, if you think that’s havjng a go I think you’re being a bit sensitive. Maybe I cane off cold about the lad but we are very fucking close this year. We’ve been close before but we’ve had a shit defence or a shit keeper or no squad depth etc etc and it’s all eventually told

We need players fully signed in

That’s my view mate. I’m sorry if you think I’m chatting shit but we can’t agree on everything all the time

Jurgen Klopp

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #1373 on: January 6, 2019, 02:36:49 am »
Liverpool, Clyne a 'disgrace' after Bournemouth deal scuppered Cardiff - Warnock

Cardiff City manager Colin 'Warnock' has called Liverpool and Nathaniel Clyne "a disgrace" after the right-back joined Bournemouth on loan until the end of the season.

Cardiff had informed Liverpool about their interest in taking Clyne on a temporary basis this month, with Warnock having worked with the player in the past at Crystal Palace.

But the 27-year-old opted for a switch to Bournemouth instead -- on the same day Eddie Howe's side signed striker Dominic Solanke from Liverpool for £19 million.

"I'm disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne and Liverpool," Warnock told talkSPORT. "To see on TV he's gone to Bournemouth when I've been promised he's my player is, for me, a disgrace and a lack of class.

"Having known the player and given him his debut, I'm disappointed, not just with the boy himself, but with Liverpool as well for not ringing me."

- http://global.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3743956/liverpool-clyne-a-disgrace-after-bournemouth-deal-scuppered-cardiff-warnock
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline TarkaLFC

• Main Stander
  • Valour is superior to numbers.
« Reply #1374 on: January 6, 2019, 04:03:10 am »
Perhaps Bournemouth made the Clyne loan a condition of the Solanke transfer - or perhaps LFC and/or Clyne himself preferred Bournemouth’s football.
Currently living overseas.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1375 on: January 6, 2019, 04:21:28 am »
It's a weird decision to leave title favourites with half a season left. If he stays till summer demand for him will still be crazy because he is still a top level RB, and with us being in the CL there will probably be a number of games where he would have been used. Wish him all the best

Offline dirks digglers

• Kopite
« Reply #1376 on: January 6, 2019, 06:41:39 am »
Considering that as supporters we bemoan players who move to a club and then seemingly happily sit there picking up a big wage with no great care for whether they actually play, we should really applaud a player wanting to get game time after a long period of injury in a situation where he is it at the league leaders and is still very much  wanted by them. Could we get caught short as a result? Possibly. But I think it also says a lot about the human side of Klopp and that’s something we should applaud, because a manager who really cares about the human side is a manager a lot of players want to play for.
If you can’t understand it without an explanation, you can’t understand it with an explanation.

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1377 on: January 6, 2019, 08:33:18 am »
Liverpool, Clyne a 'disgrace' after Bournemouth deal scuppered Cardiff - Warnock

Cardiff City manager Colin 'Warnock' has called Liverpool and Nathaniel Clyne "a disgrace" after the right-back joined Bournemouth on loan until the end of the season.

Cardiff had informed Liverpool about their interest in taking Clyne on a temporary basis this month, with Warnock having worked with the player in the past at Crystal Palace.

But the 27-year-old opted for a switch to Bournemouth instead -- on the same day Eddie Howe's side signed striker Dominic Solanke from Liverpool for £19 million.

"I'm disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne and Liverpool," Warnock told talkSPORT. "To see on TV he's gone to Bournemouth when I've been promised he's my player is, for me, a disgrace and a lack of class.

"Having known the player and given him his debut, I'm disappointed, not just with the boy himself, but with Liverpool as well for not ringing me."

- http://global.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3743956/liverpool-clyne-a-disgrace-after-bournemouth-deal-scuppered-cardiff-warnock

Haha he loves a moan does Warnock. Obviously, non of us know the ins and outs of what actually happened. If what Warnock is saying is true and that he lost out on other targets because of waiting, I can see why he'd be annoyed. A courtesy call from either club or the player or both, costs nothing rather than to find out about it on ssn. Warnock, should have kept it in house though.
« Last Edit: January 6, 2019, 08:35:36 am by HardworkDedication »

Offline WaterfordRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #1378 on: January 6, 2019, 09:06:39 am »
Best of luck Nathaniel. You deserve first team football and you have done the right thing.
« Last Edit: January 6, 2019, 09:21:21 am by WaterfordRed »
SOS 8040

Online drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1379 on: January 6, 2019, 10:09:53 am »
This transfer/loan gets more fishy.

For the reasons that have just been debated it doesn't make a lot of sense to let him go at this moment, but then Warnock throws a fit which confirms that he was destined for Cardiff until something happened at the very last minute.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1380 on: January 6, 2019, 10:10:31 am »
This transfer/loan gets more fishy.

For the reasons that have just been debated it doesn't make a lot of sense to let him go at this moment, but then Warnock throws a fit which confirms that he was destined for Cardiff until something happened at the very last minute.
id guess it was the solanke deal

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1381 on: January 6, 2019, 10:50:57 am »
Jesus Christ Warnock is such a cock

Looks inexplicable these days aswell. Like someone botched a spitting image puppet (you have to be at least 40 to get that 😂)

Jurgen Klopp

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1382 on: January 6, 2019, 10:52:00 am »
He said that shit because his team lost.

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1383 on: January 6, 2019, 10:54:16 am »
Who in the right mind will go to a team like cardiff (google their owner) managed by a dinosaur like warnock when you can be part of a progressive attacking team under howe ?
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline thew

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1384 on: January 6, 2019, 10:57:47 am »

Total shite from Warnock - presumably trying to deflect from his teams discraceful cup exit.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1385 on: January 6, 2019, 11:09:14 am »
Well there you have it then

Wanted to go. No one here who doesn’t want to be

Especially the team we are now and don’t want to be there. Obviously thinks absolutely nothing of the club

Well that’s the biggest load of bollocks I’ve read this year and I’ve seen Warnock’s comments. The guy just wants to get his career back on track after 18 months in which he’s only played a handful of games. I have nothing but respect for someone who wants to go out and earn their money rather than raking it in whilst he’s sat at home or on the bench. He seems to be behind Milner as well as Trent and Gomez for that right back spot so he’d have got near enough fuck all playing time with us between now and the end of the season.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1386 on: January 6, 2019, 11:14:47 am »
Well that’s the biggest load of bollocks I’ve read this year and I’ve seen Warnock’s comments. The guy just wants to get his career back on track after 18 months in which he’s only played a handful of games. I have nothing but respect for someone who wants to go out and earn their money rather than raking it in whilst he’s sat at home or on the bench. He seems to be behind Milner as well as Trent and Gomez for that right back spot so he’d have got near enough fuck all playing time with us between now and the end of the season.

People ever read through these pages?

Kind of doesn’t work if you don’t see the exact same discussion has already been had

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1387 on: January 6, 2019, 11:42:19 am »

Perhaps...Liverpool are fed up with Warnock's constant and unnecessary criticism of this club and players e'g. Salah last week in a post match interview - in a match against Cardiff that didn't EVEN involve Liverpool. It would be nice to think that the club fucked him off in response to the numerous bitter comments against this club, but in reality I don't think the people that operate Liverpool seem that devious or spiteful - he is irrelevant to Liverpool FC. 
;D
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1388 on: January 6, 2019, 11:48:03 am »
Was quite shocked to hear the news about Clyne going out on loan as I rate him, but then again he's what 27 now and needs to be playing somewhere.

Not sure how these loan deals work but could Liverpool recall him from the loan if they had an injury crisis before the end of the season?
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1389 on: January 6, 2019, 11:48:54 am »
Was quite shocked to hear the news about Clyne going out on loan as I rate him, but then again he's what 27 now and needs to be playing somewhere.

Not sure how these loan deals work but could Liverpool recall him from the loan if they had an injury crisis before the end of the season?

I'm pretty sure we can recall him if their is an injury crisis.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #1390 on: January 6, 2019, 11:54:28 am »
Don't think we are going to see him in a red shirt again to be honest.  Klopp obviously feels that we've got enough cover (or he has someone else in mind).

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #1391 on: January 6, 2019, 11:57:54 am »
Don't think we are going to see him in a red shirt again to be honest.  Klopp obviously feels that we've got enough cover (or he has someone else in mind).

Has Klopp ever spent big money on a fullback? I don't think he has. I think we may well see Klopp developing fullbacks rather than purchasing them.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1392 on: January 6, 2019, 12:07:00 pm »
Has Klopp ever spent big money on a fullback? I don't think he has. I think we may well see Klopp developing fullbacks rather than purchasing them.

Only because he hasn't needed to with the steal of Robertson and Trent coming through when Clyne got injured. I've no doubt he'd spend big on any position if we needed to.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #1393 on: January 6, 2019, 12:09:02 pm »
Only because he hasn't needed to with the steal of Robertson and Trent coming through when Clyne got injured. I've no doubt he'd spend big on any position if we needed to.

We don' know what the deal is with Camacho and Hangover is supposed to an elite level younger. If Klopp wanted to go with youth then that wouldn't be a bad plan because it would mean there would be a clear path to the first team and you could use the funds saved in other areas.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1394 on: January 6, 2019, 12:14:58 pm »
‘They are a disgrace and lack class’ he blurts out to the public about fellow professionals while on a murdoch owned show.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1395 on: January 6, 2019, 12:20:00 pm »
People ever read through these pages?

Kind of doesn’t work if you don’t see the exact same discussion has already been had

Can’t speak for others but yes I read to the end of the thread then went back and replied to your comment because it was ridiculous
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #1396 on: January 6, 2019, 12:47:17 pm »
He's clearly been told he won't get many games here barring an injury crisis.

With Gomez not back yet, an injury to TAA means a midfielder such as Fabinho or Milner needs to play RB. An odd decision to weaken our backup options but it is what it is. Even if he only plays 3-4 games, he is a solid RB option.

Also, Warnock is a twat  :wanker

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1397 on: January 6, 2019, 01:46:43 pm »
Haha he loves a moan does Warnock. Obviously, non of us know the ins and outs of what actually happened. If what Warnock is saying is true and that he lost out on other targets because of waiting, I can see why he'd be annoyed. A courtesy call from either club or the player or both, costs nothing rather than to find out about it on ssn. Warnock, should have kept it in house though.

He has previously criticised our Club and the City. Fuck him

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1398 on: January 6, 2019, 01:58:11 pm »

Fuck warnock, maybe the club are tired of dealing with someone who is constantly fucking criticizing Liverpool at every turn. When you’re trying to get one of our players it’s best not to piss in our cornflakes and then put your hand out for a deal. Fuck him and Cardiff I hope they get relegated.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1399 on: January 6, 2019, 02:00:35 pm »
Here's to you Warnock.

:D