Author Topic: The Indomitable Ibou  (Read 270228 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Konate signs
« Reply #400 on: June 8, 2021, 06:34:10 am »
oh you doubled down ;D

So let's get this straight, you think he was destined to be a world class player under a great manager. But that he's also an example of someone who didn't achieve their potential because he was crushed by the expectations (of people who thought he looked a decent talent in his debut seasons).

Seems like not dealing with that pressure would be a pretty big hindrance to becoming one of the best players in the world..........what would I know though, I'm just a thick lowly liverpool supporter

Anyway I'm gonna leave you to your 'logical fallacy+casual xenophobia=success' posts and call it a night.

Well, if you think that Klopp and Mourinho have the same approach for developing talented young players, I won't argue with that ...

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: June 8, 2021, 07:02:07 am »
Do we have to release players to the Olympics?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: June 8, 2021, 08:53:14 am »
Well, if you think that Klopp and Mourinho have the same approach for developing talented young players, I won't argue with that ...

Insert Seinfeld I'm done GIF

Your logic is either bafflingly bad, if you believe that nonsense you just spouted, or you're just throwing in a non-sequitur to distract from how badly you've argued your point

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: June 8, 2021, 08:55:49 am »
How old was Mbappe before he became a mainstay and main attacking threat for the French team - I think I may have dreamt his involvement as a teenager in the senior team that won the WC, where he basically carried their attack...   

Not sure if the 2018 WC was available in Macadonia...? :D

Six and 1 half years.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline jlb

• Anny Roader
« Reply #404 on: June 8, 2021, 09:07:56 am »
When we signed Karius in 2016, it was reported that Germany wanted to take him to the Olympics, but he turned them down at Klopp's request to join our pre-season instead.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #405 on: June 8, 2021, 09:19:46 am »
Do we have to release players to the Olympics?

I think we do if they are under 23, if they are over 23 then we can withdraw them.

That doesn’t answer my question. That’s just you observing a correlation between two sets of data, and implying a causal relationship between them. So let me ask again: is there anything to support your view that France has a policy of protecting its young players in the way you suggest?

There isn't one. It's fantasy bollocks in his mind that he's presenting as a fact like he does a large amount of the time on here. For someone who's been banned under previous accounts so many times I'm absolutely amazed this one has lasted this long when he's shown absolutely zero change in behaviour.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: June 8, 2021, 09:22:35 am »
I think we do if they are under 23, if they are over 23 then we can withdraw them.

Which we had better do with Mo.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #407 on: June 8, 2021, 09:32:14 am »
Which we had better do with Mo.
If Mo wants to go I expect we'll let him go.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: June 8, 2021, 09:47:09 am »
If Mo wants to go I expect we'll let him go.

Yes I'd expect he goes. Most people will see it as an honor to represent your country at the Olympics and we seem to have a good relationship with the Egyptian FA so in exchange I'm sure they'll agree to leave him out of any friendlies over the next few months. Egypt have been grouped with Spain and Argentina so I suspect he'll be back with us pretty soon anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if Minamino gets called up by Japan.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #409 on: June 8, 2021, 05:08:40 pm »
Question about the soccer in the Olympics. Do two of the players still have to ride on bicycles or has that now been scrapped? Oh, and do the goalies still have to catch the ball with a butterfly net?

I hope all our players go. It'd be great if they got a bronze medal.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: June 8, 2021, 07:35:03 pm »
That still makes more sense than some posts in this thread in the last week Yorky!

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: June 9, 2021, 01:40:14 am »
Konate please start learning everything from VVD.
Believer

Offline ep1987

• Emiliano Insua head coach
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #412 on: June 9, 2021, 03:41:32 pm »
Does he have experience at LCB and RCB and which side is he more likely to play for us?

Offline RedGreen

• Main Stander
  • Cautiously Klopptimistic - Resistance is Futile
« Reply #413 on: June 16, 2021, 08:33:27 am »
Does he have experience at LCB and RCB and which side is he more likely to play for us?

Was wondering this myself when pondering whether he could cover the left with VVD in the middle and Joe Gomez or Matip on the right when we go to a back 3 and push Trent and Robbo up to wing-back.  8)
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2021, 10:05:09 pm »

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #415 on: June 20, 2021, 10:35:18 pm »
Finally might see more action in the anime thread on here.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: June 22, 2021, 11:01:24 am »
His influence is already growing.  LFC have signed a publication sponsor with a Manga company. ;D

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1407238294405066752

We're delighted to welcome a new global partner, @KODANSHA_EN
, to the club as our official publication partner.

The Reds and Kodansha will work together to inspire young fans to harness their creativity and follow their dreams of achieving careers in the creative industry.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: June 22, 2021, 11:10:41 am »
His influence is already growing.  LFC have signed a publication sponsor with a Manga company. ;D

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1407238294405066752

this is pretty cool! hopefully get some cool illustrations commissioned at some point off the back of this.

nice to see us partnering with a creative organisation, and not some company trying to get kids stuffing their faces with sugar, alcohol and into betting

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #418 on: June 22, 2021, 11:15:35 am »
So for the uninitiated, what's this got to do with Konate and why is it Samies daily choice for posting the same thing in about eight different threads? :D

Is Konate the name of some japanese anime character?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: June 22, 2021, 11:21:55 am »
 ;D

Konate is into anime and manga mate, Like seriously into them.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #420 on: June 22, 2021, 11:24:33 am »
;D

Konate is into anime and manga mate, Like seriously into them.

Tell him to grow up when you next see him.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: June 22, 2021, 11:51:28 am »
Tell him that on 8 different threads too

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: June 22, 2021, 01:20:49 pm »

Says Shooter McGavin  ;D

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: June 22, 2021, 01:25:03 pm »
this is pretty cool! hopefully get some cool illustrations commissioned at some point off the back of this.

nice to see us partnering with a creative organisation, and not some company trying to get kids stuffing their faces with sugar, alcohol and into betting

Not the first time that Liverpool has been linked with manga and anime. Miyazaki's Porco Rosso was inspired by Neil Ruddock.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: June 22, 2021, 01:41:35 pm »
Not the first time that Liverpool has been linked with manga and anime. Miyazaki's Porco Rosso was inspired by Neil Ruddock.

;D

Porco Rosso was much better dealing with the wings

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #425 on: June 22, 2021, 04:57:55 pm »
Has Konate been giving a squad number yet ?

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: June 22, 2021, 05:04:22 pm »
Has Konate been giving a squad number yet ?

六九

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #427 on: June 22, 2021, 05:29:56 pm »
Don't know how to link it here but he's with his mates on his Instagram story letting off red flares with a Liverpool flag and YNWA blasting out ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: June 22, 2021, 05:31:28 pm »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: June 22, 2021, 05:32:51 pm »
That's the one! Well he's keen, I'll give him that ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: June 22, 2021, 07:49:15 pm »
No "Konate signs bent" meme in this thread?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #431 on: June 22, 2021, 08:25:11 pm »
More here:

https://twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1407407319818854409?s=20

Looks like it was his family celebrating him signing, welcoming him home  ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: June 22, 2021, 08:33:45 pm »
That's brilliant, just spotted all the red and white balloons indoors too! So nice to see them all so happy for him.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: June 22, 2021, 08:35:30 pm »
I guess it's a leaving party. He's coming to Liverpool in the next couple of days.  ;D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #434 on: June 22, 2021, 08:36:30 pm »
Great stuff.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: June 22, 2021, 09:18:27 pm »
Look's like he taking the #5 jersey.   :D

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: June 22, 2021, 09:19:30 pm »
I guess it's a leaving party. He's coming to Liverpool in the next couple of days.  ;D

Welcome Amir the first.

From Amir the eighty seventh.

Offline amir87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: June 22, 2021, 09:20:15 pm »
That's brilliant, just spotted all the red and white balloons indoors too! So nice to see them all so happy for him.

I also spotted Balotelli inside with some fireworks and a box of matches.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #438 on: June 22, 2021, 10:09:13 pm »
Welcome Amir the first.

;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: June 22, 2021, 10:28:36 pm »
Welcome Amir the first.

:lmao