QF 3: Hazell
6 (20%)
QF 4: Max_powers
6 (20%)
QF 4: Lastrador
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: March 30, 2024, 09:04:37 pm

Author Topic: The Jurgen Klopp Draft - Quarter Finals 3 & 4  (Read 331 times)

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
The Jurgen Klopp Draft - Quarter Finals 3 & 4
« on: March 29, 2024, 09:04:37 pm »
Welcome to the Jurgen Klopp draft. Our little tribute to one of our greatest ever managers who steps down at the end of the season.

This is an all-time draft where players were picked in 11 different categories relating to the life and career of Jurgen Klopp. All players to be judged on their peak performance, longevity, mentality to win, and how well they would gel as a team.

_____________________________________________________Quarter-Final 3_______________________________________________________

Red1977                                       V                                           Hazell

___________________________________________________Quarter-Final 4_________________________________________________________

Max_powers                                            V                                               Lastrador 

"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Jurgen Klopp Draft - Quarter Finals 3 & 4
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 07:10:32 am »
Damn things are close.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 11:37:53 am »
El Bumpo
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 01:17:16 pm »
Vote vote vote  :)
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 01:45:03 pm »
I voted last night but was a bit worst for wear so didn't comment. Hazell and Las for me, ridiculously close but Hazell front 6 has balance and just fits whilst Las front two we know works with albeit limited data whilst unsure about Samuel and Bob together.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2024, 10:28:37 pm »
Well done Red, heck of a team.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.