Author Topic: Bournemouth away selling details  (Read 2491 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Bournemouth away selling details
« on: December 19, 2023, 11:24:04 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Bournemouth on Sunday January 21, 2024.

Kick-off: 16:30

Allocation: 1302

Disabled allocation: 10 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30

Over 65: £17

*Full Time Students: £17

Young Adult (Under 21): £17

**Juniors (16 and under): £7

Price Notes:

* Full time students must produce photographic identification which includes a valid expiry date, at the turnstile.

**Juniors must produce their Junior, Teen or Mighty Red Official Membership NFC pass at the turnstile. Juniors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket prices will be checked at the turnstile to ensure that the relevant price type was selected when making your booking.

There are several restricted views and severely restricted views within the allocation. These tickets are discounted by £3/£4.50 for adults and £1.50/£2.50 for concessions. Junior priced tickets are not applicable for this discount.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

First sale: 19 games: from 8.15am on Thursday January 4 until 10.45am on Friday January 5.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 18 or more games: from 11am on Friday January 5.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to 'FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Bournemouth away selling details
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 09:57:03 am »
Early enough tha unexpected  ::) No arsenal away topic ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 10:00:13 am »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 10:03:25 am »
Still cockneys but i am sure it's different competition  :P

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 10:11:53 am »
Still cockneys but i am sure it's different competition  :P

Haha, I clicked on the wrong competition ;D

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=351238.3440#lastPost
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 11:45:12 am »
Ano lad just am used to have a new one for the aways by him.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2023, 12:14:18 pm »
Ano lad just am used to have a new one for the aways by him.

The sale was announced when he was in Brussels. He wasn't in a fit state to be using his phone  ;D

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 12:20:29 pm »
No excuses  :hally :missus

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2023, 02:02:34 pm »
No excuses  :hally :missus
I could barely walk let alone post on RAWK  ;D
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2023, 02:56:14 pm »
I could barely walk let alone post on RAWK  ;D

:lmao :lmao

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: January 4, 2024, 08:46:06 am »
Did ours ok but match wasn't showing @ 0815 for some yet again.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #11 on: January 4, 2024, 02:48:22 pm »
Usual b****cks with credit cards !

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #12 on: January 5, 2024, 11:10:35 am »
Managed a couple in the 18 sale. First time we’ve got Bournemouth - it’s the one that’s kept us on 18. Shame it’s the season Luton are up.
Long live the King

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 5, 2024, 11:13:21 am »
Sold out as soon as the game appeared for me. Unlucky again!!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: January 5, 2024, 11:13:45 am »
Managed a couple in the 18 sale. First time we’ve got Bournemouth - it’s the one that’s kept us on 18. Shame it’s the season Luton are up.
At least you won't end up back on 17 like a fair few on 18 will by the end of this season.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 5, 2024, 11:14:13 am »
17 is the new 18  :)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #16 on: January 5, 2024, 11:17:27 am »
At least you won't end up back on 17 like a fair few on 18 will by the end of this season.

Good point. 18 probably guarantees Bournemouth next season too.
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 5, 2024, 04:24:07 pm »
Bournemouth planning on building a new ground with 18.5k seats

With the option for one stand to have a 2nd tier added later with another 4k seats

This will be built next to the existing ground
« Last Edit: January 5, 2024, 05:13:35 pm by 30fiver »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: January 5, 2024, 04:39:32 pm »
That will depend on how many tickets there are in the returns sale...but they are getting close now to not being able to guarantee everyone on all 19 for Bournemouth away now too.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 5, 2024, 05:13:07 pm »
That will depend on how many tickets there are in the returns sale...but they are getting close now to not being able to guarantee everyone on all 19 for Bournemouth away now too.

Tbf they cut the club, sponsor and player allocation massively for it, probs see any extras come up going into that pot before making 18 guaranteed

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #20 on: January 5, 2024, 05:53:33 pm »
Tbf they cut the club, sponsor and player allocation massively for it, probs see any extras come up going into that pot before making 18 guaranteed
They number on 19 is rising season upon season though so unless you cut the sponsor etc. allocation for Bournemouth away even more, the time when those with all 19 won't be guaranteed isn't far away at all.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 5, 2024, 06:10:36 pm »
They number on 19 is rising season upon season though so unless you cut the sponsor etc. allocation for Bournemouth away even more, the time when those with all 19 won't be guaranteed isn't far away at all.

It may be a false market though, some get banned, die or miss a few games

We got one in the 18 today because they forgot to buy Palace last year

Few years ago someone in our group forgot to buy Bournemouth, the club actually called them to see if it was on purpose or not and sorted a ticket before the returns sale

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #22 on: January 5, 2024, 07:05:32 pm »

Few years ago someone in our group forgot to buy Bournemouth, the club actually called them to see if it was on purpose or not and sorted a ticket before the returns sale
Check your PM's.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23 on: January 5, 2024, 10:42:02 pm »

On one hand, this is a lovely courtesy from the club and shows a real recognition of long time support. On the other hand, it is cronyism that has helped to contribute to a closed shop and the chance of an away day being shut out for most fans who started regularly going to the game post 2008ish. Not really sure which side of the fence I fall on.
« Last Edit: January 5, 2024, 10:51:30 pm by AR48 »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 6, 2024, 01:36:13 pm »
On one hand, this is a lovely courtesy from the club and shows a real recognition of long time support. On the other hand, it is cronyism that has helped to contribute to a closed shop and the chance of an away day being shut out for most fans who started regularly going to the game post 2008ish. Not really sure which side of the fence I fall on.

Tbf they got their seasie in the 90s and never miss a game home or away in all comps, this arsenal cup game is the first one in a long long time they'll miss as they're attending a funeral in America today and couldn't realistically fly back in time

I get your point though, this was probably 5 ish years ago

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2024, 03:25:43 pm »
Unsurprisingly the club are not doing a returns sale for those on 18+, every match has between 50 and 100 returns but none for this, what a mad coincidence  :-X

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2024, 04:40:10 pm »
disgrace that there's no returns sale

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2024, 06:39:14 pm »
disgrace that there's no returns sale
Oh no doubt it will be defended on here by the usual suspects mate.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2024, 07:18:19 pm »
They threw a few in the 18 sale tbf that weren't there for the 19

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2024, 07:20:18 pm »
They threw a few in the 18 sale tbf that weren't there for the 19
That’s not uncommon at all though, and certainly not a valid reason/excuse not to have a returns sale.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 07:30:22 pm »
Don't they cut the contractual quota down by quite abit to make sure everyone on 19 qualifies though? If so it's not that surprising really

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2024, 07:36:07 pm »
Don't they cut the contractual quota down by quite abit to make sure everyone on 19 qualifies though?  So not that surprised really
Yes they do but they’ve never not had a returns sale for Bournemouth before.

I’ve said above that they are getting dangerously close to not being able to guarantee Bournemouth away for everyone on 19, so even though it’s wrong, that would explain why no returns sale. But no point in me going on about it as I’ll just be shot down again. It’s why I’ve stopped talking about actual numbers on here anymore as it’s simply not worth the hassle.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 07:53:40 pm by ABJ »

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2024, 08:06:38 pm »
Yes they do but they’ve never not had a returns sale for Bournemouth before.

I’ve said above that they are getting dangerously close to not being able to guarantee Bournemouth away for everyone on 19, so even though it’s wrong, that would explain why no returns sale. But no point in me going on about it as I’ll just be shot down again. It’s why I’ve stopped talking about actual numbers on here anymore as it’s simply not worth the hassle.
fair, I couldn't remember if they did or not to he honest.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2024, 08:14:04 pm »
fair, I couldn't remember if they did or not to he honest.
No problem mate  :)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2024, 12:00:05 am »
That’s not uncommon at all though, and certainly not a valid reason/excuse not to have a returns sale.

I agree

My honest thoughts are there's probs just 2 or 3 tickets and it's not worth holding the sale (in their eyes) might have just sorted out the allocation further in advance and that's why they got chucked on the 18 sale

As you say won't go into numbers but it wasn't just a couple, but sure there's a legitimate reason

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2024, 12:11:09 am »
I agree

My honest thoughts are there's probs just 2 or 3 tickets and it's not worth holding the sale (in their eyes) might have just sorted out the allocation further in advance and that's why they got chucked on the 18 sale

As you say won't go into numbers but it wasn't just a couple, but sure there's a legitimate reason
:lmao

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2024, 02:28:10 pm »
One poor lad drove a full car of lads down from up North, forgot to take his ticket... Wasn't in his name club wouldn't let them collect a duplicate, couldn't find a spare and ended up watching in the pub  :butt

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2024, 03:20:19 pm »
They tend to let you collect if you know the details of the ticket i.e supporter number & name

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2024, 03:21:37 pm »
They tend to let you collect if you know the details of the ticket i.e supporter number & name

He did and they didn't unfortunately for him!

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2024, 05:38:29 pm »
They don't now it as to be the lead booker only with there ID.