Author Topic: Palace away selling details  (Read 4218 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Palace away selling details
« on: November 16, 2023, 01:38:21 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Crystal Palace on Saturday December 9, 2023.

Kick-off: 12:30

Allocation: 2687

Disabled allocation:

29 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices:

Adult: £30
Over 65: £20
Full Time Students*: £20
Young Adult (18-21): £20
Juniors (Under 18): £16

Price Notes:

All supporters should be aware that tickets will be checked upon entry to the stadium and when needed, ID will need to be shown.

* Students must be in Full Time Education and have Valid Student ID.

There are a number of restricted views within the allocation discounted by £2 for adults and £1 for concessions.

NFC Digital Trial:

The Club are trialling digital NFC tickets for a percentage of the allocation.

Supporters who purchase tickets within Blocks S and T will be required to download a one-off NFC pass to their smartphone to gain access to Selhurst Park.
Supporters will be emailed their NFC pass ahead of the game. Please refer to our Ticket Fulfilment page for when your NFC Pass will be emailed to you.

Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game.

Tickets sales notes:

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

First sale:

16 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday November 20 until 10.45am on Wednesday November 22.

First sale status:

Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale:

15 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Wednesday November 22.

Second sale status:

NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale:

14 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Wednesday November 22.

Third sale status:

NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale:

13 or more games: from 3pm on Wednesday November 22.

Fourth sale status:

Hospitality Members:

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium Notes: It is recognised that standing in the away end at grounds is fairly common. However Crystal Palace will be operating a Zero tolerance on standing on rows 1 - 5.

Selhurst Park is a cashless stadium.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/crystal-palace-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-1
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 02:05:46 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: Palace away selling details
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 12:15:37 pm »
Looks like the same reduced allocation as last season (the 0-0 bore draw).

Didn't get a ticket last seaso. & touch & go if I'll qualify this season on 14. Annoying as it's 1 of the easier aways for me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 01:05:19 pm by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 01:03:16 pm »
Looks like the same reduced allocation as last season (the 0-0 note draw).

Didn't get a ticket last seaso. & touch & go if I'll qualify this season on 14. Annoying as it's 1 of the easier aways for me.

Yep, these allocations should really be getting challenged. However, our club is hardly in a position to do that this year. 

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 08:20:19 am »
They've fixed the glitch where you name drops out of the filed when you autopilot your cc details it seems
wow the non NFC block was popular compared to the other two! And was mostly restricted view from what was avail
+6 ticket exchange

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 08:20:25 am »
Trialling NFC for a percentage of the allocation? What was that percentage - 99.5?

2 out of the 3 blocks all NFC and the other in the corner very very few restricted view…

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 08:22:19 am »
They've fixed the glitch where you name drops out of the filed when you autopilot your cc details...
Yes, I noticed that, but my usual credit card then failed three times, despite having all the correct details.  Switching to a different cc worked, so no idea what was going wrong there.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 08:23:07 am »
Was only 1 ticket in block R when the game popped up for me, which was 08.17...did it come up for anyone earlier than that?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 08:25:42 am by DougLFC94 »

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 08:27:05 am »
Was only 1 ticket in block R when the game popped up for me, which was 08.17...did it come up for anyone earlier than that?
Bang on 08:15 for me, so it sounds like they've fixed one error (the first name removal) and re-instated another (random users loading late).

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2023, 08:29:51 am »

Bang on 8.15 for me but even then less than 10 tickets in R

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2023, 08:43:16 am »
Straight in, NON NFC, had some, then eventually kicked me out stating that I was a bot !!!, so had to use my phone. Absolute joke of a system, cancel a few tickets and add a few and it thinks i am ticketmaster !

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 11:00:31 am »
Yes, I noticed that, but my usual credit card then failed three times, despite having all the correct details.  Switching to a different cc worked, so no idea what was going wrong there.

Mine worked on the third attempt, it was the same for the City sale as well. Think Sheff Utd worked OK first time from memory. It's a pain in the arse. I noticed on the third attempt today that the CC numbers turned blue and entered in a different format (groups of four) from the first two attempts so it was like a glitch had righted itself.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2023, 05:51:37 pm »
Did anyone not recieve the email confirmation today? First time this has happened for me, is there a way to have it resent?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2023, 06:53:13 pm »
Forgot about this earlier & remembered at 1:15 so only NFC were available. Heard stories from those on early doors, that no paper tickets were on sale anyway.

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2023, 07:36:25 pm »
so like others i had no choice but to get an nfc ticket, anyone know how this works for aways, assumes it does'nt use the same wallet as home's.  is it a qr code you get sent ?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2023, 07:53:44 pm »
so like others i had no choice but to get an nfc ticket, anyone know how this works for aways, assumes it does'nt use the same wallet as home's.  is it a qr code you get sent

You'll get a one-off NFC pass e-mailed to you between 5-10 days before the game.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2023, 08:41:54 pm »
Forgot about this earlier & remembered at 1:15 so only NFC were available. Heard stories from those on early doors, that no paper tickets were on sale anyway.

There were about 10 odd tickets left in R, mostly RV, when I got on at 8.16 or so.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2023, 09:22:54 pm »
Yes sane happened to me !

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 12:04:19 am »
I spoke to my credit card provider later in the day.  They could see the attempted transactions but confirmed it wasn't them who declined them.  So another LFC SNAFU then.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2023, 07:03:49 am »
Can't see the point myself in these nfc passes for aways as you can just forward the email on if you can't go even tho the club says strictly non transferable. It's just making it even easier for touts.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2023, 10:51:28 am »
Can't see the point myself in these nfc passes for aways as you can just forward the email on if you can't go even tho the club says strictly non transferable. It's just making it even easier for touts.

Thought the same thing, makes it 10x easier - must have some plan in future to make them tout-proof

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2023, 05:37:18 pm »
How are tickets looking for the 15+ sale tomorrow?

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2023, 11:33:00 pm »
How are tickets looking for the 15+ sale tomorrow?

About 200

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2023, 11:02:25 am »
I was blocked! Will there be a return sale for this?

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2023, 11:41:26 am »
The only way I could pay for my ticket in yesterdays 15 sale was by using ticket cash! After umpteen card payment error messages. Farce of a system.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2023, 12:12:28 pm »
 :no
The only way I could pay for my ticket in yesterdays 15 sale was by using ticket cash! After umpteen card payment error messages. Farce of a system.
Had the same problem mate...had to split our transactions into a 2 and a 3 ...had numerous payment error messages :no
Game didnt initially show on my account also .. managed to login quick on my wife's and sort some.
Absolute shit show of ticket sytem mate  :butt
I spoken to both my bank and building society and it is a problem at the lfc end that they know about but have done f*ck all about fixing :butt
They dont give a flying sh*te about loyal supporters, sorry legacy fans, as long as the corporates and sponsors are sorted. :rollseyes
Rant over for now :thumbup
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2023, 04:25:27 pm »
Anyone know when NFCs get sent out for this?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2023, 04:34:17 pm »
Anyone know when NFCs get sent out for this?
Will probably be the same as Man City, so in the week leading up to the game.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2023, 04:59:52 pm »
Will probably be the same as Man City, so in the week leading up to the game.

Thanks mate

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2023, 06:45:01 am »
Will there be a returns sale for this?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 4, 2023, 09:25:21 am »
Will there be a returns sale for this?

Looks like those on 15 On Tuesday 5tb December, 1100-1245.then 14 from 1300 to 1445 then 13 from 1500. Fingers crossed!!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/crystal-palace-v-liverpool-fc-9-dec-2023-1230pm-306
« Last Edit: December 4, 2023, 10:55:15 am by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #30 on: December 4, 2023, 12:16:43 pm »
Has anyone received their NFC email for this yet?

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: December 4, 2023, 12:46:27 pm »
Just arrived!

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: December 4, 2023, 05:54:23 pm »
Anyone still waiting, have received all bar 1

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: December 5, 2023, 11:54:47 am »
I had an absolute nightmare paying for this. Bank error message multiple times, rang the bank they weren't blocking and no notifications on my online banking.

Eventually managed to pay with the same card on a different device, weird how my bank weren't blocking it then?

Gonna have to generate some ticket cash to have a back up for when this happens.

About 50 tickets left atm, all post/collection not NFC.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: December 5, 2023, 01:27:49 pm »
Sold out on 14 not showing sold out on main ticketing page on Liverpool FC.com yet so maybe 1 or 2 floating around.

Going to be on 13 from 14 next season & will need Fulham.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: December 7, 2023, 03:48:09 pm »
Anyone else had issue were the nfc pass the club sent doesn’t download? When you click download it’s an image rather than a link

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #36 on: December 8, 2023, 08:49:48 am »
Ticket hasn't arrived and the live chat is closed today and tomorrow because of "special opening hours". How can I get one sorted?

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #37 on: December 8, 2023, 09:22:08 am »
DM @LFCHelp on Twitter.

Online Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: December 8, 2023, 11:22:05 am »
So… that old chestnut again. Two away NFCs on one phone - does this work?
(Mate is taking his son, who does not have a phone)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #39 on: December 8, 2023, 11:46:32 am »
DM @LFCHelp on Twitter.
I had to do this too, they can arrange it, they close at 1800 today .