Author Topic: The RAWK Film Thread  (Read 3474889 times)

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
Re: The RAWK Film Thread
« Reply #44400 on: January 14, 2017, 09:50:23 pm »
watched 'a street cat called bob' last night .. by accident  ;D   ... Purrrrr'd along nicely.  8)
grabbed a nice copy for the missus, put it on to check quality & left it running.. not my normal type of movie but it was alright  ;).. (must be getting old)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3606888/
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44401 on: January 14, 2017, 11:06:18 pm »
La La Land 2016 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

Screens look really good.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44402 on: January 15, 2017, 12:50:03 am »
Just watching Terminator 2 now on ITV, one of my favourite films of all time but I've always wondered what ever happened to the actress that played Sarah Connor and the actor who played the baddie?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44403 on: January 15, 2017, 01:09:08 am »
Just watching Terminator 2 now on ITV, one of my favourite films of all time but I've always wondered what ever happened to the actress that played Sarah Connor and the actor who played the baddie?

Linda Hamilton didn't really do too much, Dante's Peak was her last big one. Robert Patrick has had a great TV career starting with The X Files.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44404 on: January 15, 2017, 01:18:07 am »
Linda Hamilton didn't really do too much, Dante's Peak was her last big one. Robert Patrick has had a great TV career starting with The X Files.
That's a shame about Linda Hamilton, I thought she was excellent in T2 and physical condition looks really good too!

What about the lad that plays John Connor?

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44405 on: January 15, 2017, 03:27:02 am »
Screener out for Arrival too.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #44406 on: January 15, 2017, 03:49:02 am »
Screener out for Arrival too.
What? Where?

No it hasn't.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44407 on: January 15, 2017, 05:08:01 am »
Yes it has.

I'll PM you a link.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44408 on: January 15, 2017, 05:48:52 am »
That's a shame about Linda Hamilton, I thought she was excellent in T2 and physical condition looks really good too!

Went the Macaulay Culkin route, unfortunately.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44409 on: January 15, 2017, 07:42:29 am »
Arrival 2016 DVDScr x264-4RRIVED 

Arrival 2016 DVDScr AAC 2CH x265 HEVC-GunGravE

Screens aren't that good.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44410 on: January 15, 2017, 07:49:54 am »
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 1080p HC HDRip X264 AC3-EVO 

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p HC HDRip X264 AC3-EVO 

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 HC HDRip XviD AC3-EVO 

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44411 on: January 15, 2017, 08:11:13 am »
In the original language...it makes a huge difference.

Je ne parle pas Francais, Davide, je suis idiote ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44412 on: January 15, 2017, 08:13:56 am »
Je ne parle pas Francais, Davide, je suis idiote ;D
Wot..... ;D

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #44413 on: January 15, 2017, 10:27:35 am »
Regardless if it's a film that you *need* to see it in HD or not, I'll wait for its HD version. *Cannot be tempted by the screener version, just cannot*.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44414 on: January 15, 2017, 10:35:00 am »
Regardless if it's a film that you *need* to see it in HD or not, I'll wait for its HD version. *Cannot be tempted by the screener version, just cannot*.
Arrival looks awful. La La Land is good....720.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44415 on: January 15, 2017, 01:37:41 pm »
Nice quality up.

Moonlight 2016 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #44416 on: January 15, 2017, 02:00:00 pm »
Some good looking movies this year so hoping for better than last years dross in general. Kids have my head melted about 'Sing' so I would guess i'll be going to see it ;D Looks ok mind.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44417 on: January 15, 2017, 06:04:47 pm »
Nice quality up.

Moonlight 2016 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

Here we go, been waiting for this.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #44418 on: January 15, 2017, 06:35:05 pm »
Yes it has.

I'll PM you a link.
Cheers mate.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #44419 on: January 15, 2017, 06:36:02 pm »
Just about to have a Arrival and La La Land double bill.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #44420 on: January 15, 2017, 06:36:19 pm »

Think she fell into the void that hits most Hollywood actresses once they turn 40, there just aren't enough good leading parts to go around. At least now TV provides a few great roles for someone like Jessica Lange in American Horror Story but by and large more mature actresses still tend to get to play someone's mother or nothing at all.

Linda Hamilton was married to James Cameron for a while.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44421 on: January 15, 2017, 06:39:22 pm »
Think she fell into the void that hits most Hollywood actresses once they turn 40, there just aren't enough good leading parts to go around. At least now TV provides a few great roles for someone like Jessica Lange in American Horror Story but by and large more mature actresses still tend to get to play someone's mother or nothing at all.

Linda Hamilton was married to James Cameron for a while.

Yeah I think she ended up with the rights to the Terminators out of it which is why we had so many Terminator movies we didn't need. She also probably didn't need to work again, ever. The shame of it is, as you said, her age worked against her when she was a very talented actress who could have done way more if given the chance.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44422 on: January 15, 2017, 06:44:56 pm »
Yeah I think she ended up with the rights to the Terminators out of it which is why we had so many Terminator movies we didn't need. She also probably didn't need to work again, ever. The shame of it is, as you said, her age worked against her when she was a very talented actress who could have done way more if given the chance.

She's still alive and active, you never know. I remember seeing her in Beauty and the Beast, which was a very weird show, alongside Ron Perlman. He's probably doing better than ever now.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44423 on: January 15, 2017, 06:47:02 pm »
She's still alive and active, you never know. I remember seeing her in Beauty and the Beast, which was a very weird show, alongside Ron Perlman. He's probably doing better than ever now.

Yep, she was in Chuck for a bit (as his mom iirc) which was a cool minor role.

Ron's career is nuts, I think a lot of those character actor/working actor types are really thriving in this golden age of TV and I love it.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44424 on: January 15, 2017, 06:52:09 pm »
Yep, she was in Chuck for a bit (as his mom iirc) which was a cool minor role.

Ron's career is nuts, I think a lot of those character actor/working actor types are really thriving in this golden age of TV and I love it.

I'm still hoping we get a Hellboy 3 at some point.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44425 on: January 15, 2017, 07:24:31 pm »
I'm still hoping we get a Hellboy 3 at some point.

Me too, Hellboy going full evil and fulfilling the prophecy would be fun to see on screen.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #44426 on: January 15, 2017, 07:49:27 pm »
La La Land. Showy bullshit.

yuck.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #44427 on: January 15, 2017, 08:37:24 pm »
Totally loved La La Land a joy from start to finish.  :P

But I did keep thinking "nice" to the jazz bits.

And that Planetarium Im sure Ive been there in a game and had a shootout inside maybe one of the GTAs, it was doing my head in watching the film I sure I met someone outside for a mission.

Now onto Arrival..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:09:46 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44428 on: January 15, 2017, 09:53:42 pm »
So.. the Arrival quality, shite? Watchable?

Might have to wait with La La Land - as Mrs Yc will fong me if I watch it without her ;D
@Yvanicuzz

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44429 on: January 15, 2017, 10:35:31 pm »
So.. the Arrival quality, shite? Watchable?

Might have to wait with La La Land - as Mrs Yc will fong me if I watch it without her ;D
Looks like a cam. I only took it to help with the seeding. La La Land looks to be 720 quality, nice picture and good audio.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44430 on: January 15, 2017, 10:48:22 pm »
Looks like a cam. I only took it to help with the seeding. La La Land looks to be 720 quality, nice picture and good audio.

Thanks. I'll wait a bit then.
@Yvanicuzz

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44431 on: January 16, 2017, 02:34:04 am »
That Arrival screener is 'watchable' but probably worth waiting for a better version. The sound isn't great either but I think it's just mixed badly. Like not being able to hear dialogue over helicopter sounds etc.
However even a better quality up won't save it from its ropey, sigh-fi plot.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #44432 on: January 16, 2017, 09:34:00 am »
This is about now, screens look much better, 720.

Arrival 2016 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #44433 on: January 16, 2017, 11:28:08 am »
Watched yesterday The Hunt with Mads Mikkelsen

Very good. Shows quite aptly how a lie, the circumstances around it and also by whom it was said, can lead to ruin a man's life and leave a permanent stigma. Mads was great as usual.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44434 on: January 16, 2017, 02:31:51 pm »
arrival is bleak
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #44435 on: January 16, 2017, 04:05:39 pm »

Doing low budget shite like :-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091455/

Although I have a mate in it, it's really really bad

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44436 on: January 16, 2017, 04:13:14 pm »
arrival is bleak

Depends how you look at it.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #44437 on: January 16, 2017, 04:20:18 pm »

Very good. Shows quite aptly how a lie, the circumstances around it and also by whom it was said, can lead to ruin a man's life and leave a permanent stigma. Mads was great as usual.
Yep - cracking film that.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44438 on: January 16, 2017, 04:31:04 pm »

The Hunt is a brilliant film, once it gets going it's just tense edge of seat stuff all the way through.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:33:03 pm by Schmidt »

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #44439 on: January 16, 2017, 05:25:24 pm »

Is that the Western one, with the real yellow tones throughout? If that's the one, I really, really liked that too. Beautiful to look at as well.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"