Author Topic: PL: Liv 4 vs 3 Sp Jones 3’ Diaz 5’ Mo 14’ Kane 39’ Son 77’ Knob 90+3 Jota 90+4’  (Read 27917 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
85 Already Richarlison throwing himself to the floor under pressure from Konate. VAR check for a penalty as Jones is replaced by Milner. No penalty
Could have been given that. It wouldn’t be completely absurd

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Agree
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

I thought that as well, it amazes me how defenders get away with it.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
I thought that as well, it amazes me how defenders get away with it.
But then there was far worse pulling on Mo and that wasn’t given so…..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
90 Perisic down the wing but Fab ushers it out for a goal kick. Moura and Danjuma on for spurs. There will be an additional 6 minutes

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
But then there was far worse pulling on Mo and that wasn’t given so…..

It's the problem when they allow so much holding generally. The majority of challenges in boxes now seem to have defenders holding onto players.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
That’s perhaps the worst call I’ve seen for some time
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
The refereeing is as drab as this half has been.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
You were saying, Tepid?  ::)

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Richarlison…no league goal all season… you know what happens
Sigh
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
+1 Millie gets his obligatory yellow card. We’ve managed to break the game up a bit since the Skipp injury. Delay as Davies comes off bleeding. Free kick and it’s  3-3. Richarliosn. Our defending has been an utter joke

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
+4 Jota wins it, 4-3 Libpool. Mistake from Moura gifts it to Jota and he slams it in the bottom corner.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Jurgen does a hamstring and gets booked for his troubles. Not sure what he was doing. Charging down the touchline and getting in the face of the fourth official. Bit silly.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
When you give up a 3 goal lead there's nothing to say really. Defending has been championship level.

Things date so quickly don’t they?
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Still we play. Hendo gets it in the corner and it’s FT. 4-3. Liverpool Liverpool taking the piss, Liverpool taking the piss.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Jurgen does a hamstring and gets booked for his troubles. Not sure what he was doing. Charging down the touchline and getting in the face of the fourth official. Bit silly.

It is, but the Tottenham manager has also been doing it all game.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Richarlison’s face :lmao
W

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Fucking hell.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
Did our best to fuck it up. Thank fuck for Diogo

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
that was almost better than winning comfortably
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Even our manager's getting injured now :lmao
"Jόrgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Richy la 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Made that so harder than it needed to be!!

Klopp doing his hammy is the most Klopp thing ever.

I have no words for that game.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
richarlison, carra, gary and tierney must be on suicide watch today. ;D

they wanted us to lose so bad.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Especially after that celebration ;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
We're fucking shit but Spurs will be Spurs :lmao :lmao :lmao

Fuck off Richarlison you utter c*nt :lmao
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

It must be so embarrassing to celebrate the way he did and still end up losing the game!  ;D

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
2013/14 all over again

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
OMFG MY STREAM DIED AND I MISSED THE WINNER WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Holy Shit!

We Spurs it ... then Spurs Spurs it too.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck you Richarlison you fucking pigeon. :lmao
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
Oh Jota, you are an absolute hero. Ice cold when we most needed it.

Oh and Martin Tyler when that winner went in... he is an absolute disgrace.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
fucking hell I loved that ending but we were rotten in that 2nd half.

alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
Football eh?

One of the spursiest things I've ever seen. Love it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Fucking hell…
W

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
Shades of Newcastle 96-97 (the follow up to the Collymore goal from the previous year).

3-0 up and cruising.  Concede 3.  Nick the winner.  It was Fowler then and it's Jota now.

Fuck off Richarlison and Spurs.
King Kenny.