Author Topic: Fulham away in the LC selling details  (Read 15032 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Fulham away in the LC selling details
« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2024, 01:48:21 pm »
Going all NFC would stop all this shite but people don't want to
A few reasons why people why people don't want NFC...but yes, you're right, it would put an end to it.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2024, 02:01:25 pm »
A few reasons why people why people don't want NFC...but yes, you're right, it would put an end to it.

The main one being the paranoia of my phone running out of battery.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2024, 03:10:45 pm »
The main one being the paranoia of my phone running out of battery.
That's definitely one of them!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2024, 03:48:44 pm »
Will the be any returns ? Anyone know ? Thanks

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2024, 04:19:46 pm »
First Class and Second Class postage with Royal Mail is a thing of the past..standard letter post can take days to arrive depending on how well staffed your local Sorting office is..
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2024, 04:27:14 pm »
First Class and Second Class postage with Royal Mail is a thing of the past..standard letter post can take days to arrive depending on how well staffed your local Sorting office is..

IF I get sorted in the 6+ sale, there's not a chance it will get to me in time.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2024, 04:32:26 pm »
IF I get sorted in the 6+ sale, there's not a chance it will get to me in time.
The sale is 6 days before the match although I assume your post is shite too?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2024, 04:40:00 pm »
The sale is 6 days before the match although I assume your post is shite too?

Yup.. No longer a plane that delivers here so reliant on the boat.. even slower than previous!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2024, 06:07:58 pm »
Yup.. No longer a plane that delivers here so reliant on the boat.. even slower than previous!
Nightmare!

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2024, 09:38:16 pm »
Still waiting on one from the 7+ sale.
Will be a pain if it doesn’t turn up as lead booker not due in London until two hours before kick-off.
Then has to get to ground. Hope trains aren’t late!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2024, 02:36:07 pm »
Managed to bag a couple in the 6 sale there, didnt check what was available in total but P5 an P6 were lit up, selected 2 and choose seats for me

Must have been a few

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2024, 02:47:54 pm »
Managed to bag a couple in the 6 sale there, didnt check what was available in total but P5 an P6 were lit up, selected 2 and choose seats for me

Must have been a few

Gah. There was abut 20 available left over from the 7+ sale before they put the queue back on.

I didn't manage to get anything. Saw a few bounce back at about 207 and also 225 but no good.
Shame.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2024, 02:54:51 pm »
Gah. There was abut 20 available left over from the 7+ sale before they put the queue back on.

I didn't manage to get anything. Saw a few bounce back at about 207 and also 225 but no good.
Shame.

Really that few? Got a good queue time on 1 tab rest were a few mins, mate got one about half 2 refreshing but then realised the card didnt qualify

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2024, 04:01:49 pm »
Got a few more earlier between myself and a mate, some very happy people as loads of us are going now  8)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2024, 04:17:01 pm »
Got a few more earlier between myself and a mate, some very happy people as loads of us are going now  8)

Just need them to turn up in the post now.. still waiting on 4 from first sale  :butt

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2024, 06:17:29 pm »
Still no sign of 1st sale tickets 🙃

Online apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2024, 08:21:57 pm »
Not ticket related but any suggestions for a decent boozer before the game.

Cheers
Ant

Offline red79

• Kemlynite
« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2024, 10:40:50 am »
Not ticket related but any suggestions for a decent boozer before the game.

Cheers
Ant

Apparently there’s a pub called the kings arms on new kings road in Fulham, which is where LFC London branch meet to watch matches, my first time going to the cottage, so not sure where’s best, but I think I’ll start here

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2024, 11:59:33 am »

spoke to them this morning re second sale on 18.1.24,, they confirmed posted out 19.1.24  but still no tickets have arrived

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2024, 12:09:06 pm »
Will be heading down on the day to stand outside the away end, so if you know of anyone dropping out last minute, please bear me in mind. Done 8 of the last 10 in the league cup, but the guy who used to sort me out spares has elected to start going now which is his right and I knew that this might happen when I started buying from him initially. I don't really attempt league aways so much anymore as competition is so fierce and I literally don't know where to start, but I do always try and make the domestic cup ones where I can and would love to make this one and keep up my decent run in the comp :wave
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2024, 12:56:04 pm »
Anyone had tickets from Thursday?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2024, 01:46:15 pm »
spoke to them this morning re second sale on 18.1.24,, they confirmed posted out 19.1.24  but still no tickets have arrived

1st sale tickets came this morning, in a very battered and damaged envelope along with an apology notice from Royal Fail
Barcodes still intact though...

Just waiting on 2 from the 6 credit sale, for a house notorious for getting post 3-4 times a month due to location its the first place Royal Fail cut when short on posties or it gets icy

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2024, 04:18:08 pm »

Yeah ours came today

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2024, 05:30:32 pm »

still no, joke to be honest this, how easy it it to employ some people to put tickets in an envelope and get them in the post Thursday tea time

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2024, 05:34:41 pm »
still no, joke to be honest this, how easy it it to employ some people to put tickets in an envelope and get them in the post Thursday tea time

Who's to say its not Royal Fail's fault they haven't been delivered though? took 12 days for first sale ones to come for our lot to reach Blackpool, and the other lad from Wigan gets 3-4 post trips a month if that just because he lives at the bottom of a massive hill.

He's had to contact his postie who he's become mates with due to the ticket issues, who's going to dig through at the sorting office tomorrow morning to see if they've even made it to the local one

Thursday ones should have been collection at the ground only, or sent special delivery

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2024, 07:46:34 pm »
It is a joke - but, if not arrived tomorrow, I'd get on to chat to see if dupes can be collected down there.

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2024, 09:20:53 pm »
Who's to say its not Royal Fail's fault they haven't been delivered though? took 12 days for first sale ones to come for our lot to reach Blackpool, and the other lad from Wigan gets 3-4 post trips a month if that just because he lives at the bottom of a massive hill.

He's had to contact his postie who he's become mates with due to the ticket issues, who's going to dig through at the sorting office tomorrow morning to see if they've even made it to the local one

Thursday ones should have been collection at the ground only, or sent special delivery

quick to jump ehh !!!   

the idiots only posted purchases from the 18.1.24 today 

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2024, 09:22:05 pm »
It is a joke - but, if not arrived tomorrow, I'd get on to chat to see if dupes can be collected down there.

wouldn’t surprise me if LFC wanted to save the postage,  send them recorded, I would  gladly pay for it

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2024, 12:03:19 am »
quick to jump ehh !!!   

Unreal that, the sale was last Thursday yet they send the tickets out on the following Monday, 2 days before the match. Can’t wait to hear the usual suspects back them to the hilt as to the reasons why. No doubt it will be Fulham’s fault  ::)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 12:05:25 am by ABJ »

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2024, 07:21:00 am »
Any decent pubs near ground for away fans?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2024, 10:45:01 am »
quick to jump ehh !!!   

Website has the wrong info on it, clearly given someone above received them yesterday from Thursdays sale...

Also someone above saying live chat told them they got sent out Friday, which seems much more realistic

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2024, 10:46:28 am »
Unreal that, the sale was last Thursday yet they send the tickets out on the following Monday, 2 days before the match. Can’t wait to hear the usual suspects back them to the hilt as to the reasons why. No doubt it will be Fulham’s fault  ::)

Shouldn't have post as an option for these late sales...

Collection only at away ground, with ID - IMO

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2024, 11:42:18 am »
Is there a reason why the TO won’t give the option for recorded/special delivery with an extra charge?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2024, 11:58:57 am »
Is there a reason why the TO won’t give the option for recorded/special delivery with an extra charge?
Probably more time/hassle on their side

For cup finals when its an option, they use a third party they don't do it themselves

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2024, 12:55:36 am »
Probably more time/hassle on their side

For cup finals when its an option, they use a third party they don't do it themselves

I always wonder why they don’t have a contract with either Royal Mail/any other courier to send away tickets out in a more risk free and efficient way than standard post.

I’m sure if they had such a deal the cost the company in question would charge them per envelope sent would be less than the price the club could charge on the ticketing page.

But I’m sure everyone would be happy enough paying it if it meant virtually ruling out tickets going astray which happens so often.

Club makes a few more quid, saves the hassle of organising duplicates for missing tickets, fans get tickets in plenty of time without having to wonder if they’ll actually turn up at all! Win-win  ;D

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2024, 06:54:18 am »
It’s my first time at Fulham and looking for a bit of travel advice, in regard to transport after the game.

I’ve got a bus to catch at Victoria Coach Station at midnight. What is Fulham like for getting away after the match? Will Putney Bridge tube station be rammed? If I walk 15-20 mins to catch a bus to Victoria might that be the safer option?

Thanks.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2024, 07:08:14 am »
It’s my first time at Fulham and looking for a bit of travel advice, in regard to transport after the game.

I’ve got a bus to catch at Victoria Coach Station at midnight. What is Fulham like for getting away after the match? Will Putney Bridge tube station be rammed? If I walk 15-20 mins to catch a bus to Victoria might that be the safer option?

Thanks.

Putney Bridge tube station is going to be closed after the match

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2024, 07:08:41 am »

Thanks.

Lfc help says Putney Bridge is being closed after the game tonight. They're recommending you walk to Hammersmith, but you could also use Parsons Green or Fulham Broadway I guess. Never usually much of a wait at Putney Bridge I found in the past if that helps. Should be similar at the others.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: January 24, 2024, 07:13:06 am »
I always wonder why they don’t have a contract with either Royal Mail/any other courier to send away tickets out in a more risk free and efficient way than standard post.

I’m sure if they had such a deal the cost the company in question would charge them per envelope sent would be less than the price the club could charge on the ticketing page.

But I’m sure everyone would be happy enough paying it if it meant virtually ruling out tickets going astray which happens so often.

Club makes a few more quid, saves the hassle of organising duplicates for missing tickets, fans get tickets in plenty of time without having to wonder if they’ll actually turn up at all! Win-win  ;D

It would make sense to wouldn't it

I won't jump to conclusions etc as to why not, but a consideration is that the current process 'forces' a few people to collect each game which whilst annoying for fans, probably allows the club to catch the odd person out passing on away tickets to put them through the sanctions process etc. As lets be honest, that's the main reason people worry about things not turning up is that they can't collect duplicates as the holder aint going etc