Author Topic: Napoli - Murrayfield  (Read 5960 times)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Napoli - Murrayfield
« on: June 10, 2019, 07:49:33 am »
According to the ticket page there's a pre-sale today but does anyone know what pre-reqs are?

Had nothing from the club about this!

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Re: Napoli - Murrayfield
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 08:29:28 am »
According to the ticket page there's a pre-sale today but does anyone know what pre-reqs are?

Had nothing from the club about this!

"Pre-sale for Members, Season Ticket Holders and Official Supporters Club starts 10am Monday 10th June until 9am Wednesday 12th June."

"General sale starts 10am Wednesday 12th June"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 08:31:05 am »
Just says

Pre-sale for Members, Season Ticket Holders and Official Supporters Club starts 10am Monday 10th June until 9am Wednesday 12th June.

so I'd assume that's all members etc - the rest of the tickets are general sale on Wednesday.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 10:06:40 am »
Has anyone managed to buy tickets?  All i’m Getting us Happening Now and a spinning circle 😔

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 10:08:59 am »
Has anyone managed to buy tickets?  All i’m Getting us Happening Now and a spinning circle 😔

Same issue
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 10:09:03 am »
Me too

Offline Jimbo

• Main Stander
  • Youll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 10:15:31 am »

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 10:19:55 am »
Try the link via this folks ... https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-presale-tickets-liverpool-vs-16404698.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Adult tickets £28 - £67.50.

£67.50 for a friendly? Jesus. That's more than the most expensive ticket at anfield
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 10:21:09 am »
Why are people even entertaining this @ £28 a ticket minimum? A league away is only £2 more

Offline spider

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 10:23:30 am »
shocking prices from a friendly that!

expecting 68000 kids in their now

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 10:25:13 am »
Try the link via this folks ... https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-presale-tickets-liverpool-vs-16404698.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Just a heads up folks, yes that link does work but they aren't in the official Liverpool section. I know most of the ground will be reds anyway so its your preference

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 10:26:39 am »
Why are people even entertaining this @ £28 a ticket minimum? A league away is only £2 more

New ground in a decent city will be the main reason.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 10:27:07 am »
Cause league aways are so easy to get

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 10:27:22 am »

Got there in the end with this thanks. Tickets not in official LFC end but got in S2, not far from it!
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

• Main Stander
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 10:27:24 am »
How do you buy tickets in the Liverpool section

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 10:28:45 am »
Got there in the end with this thanks. Tickets not in official LFC end but got in S2, not far from it!
will be all Liverpool fans anyway so no worries

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 10:50:16 am »
Just had an email with a link to pre-sale for ST holders in the 'official' LFC section

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 10:54:48 am »
Cause league aways are so easy to get

There's been a few times that loads off the exchange have been sorted. 1 game I think Stoke away there was literally no posts left as everyone had been sorted

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 10:59:55 am »
There's been a few times that loads off the exchange have been sorted. 1 game I think Stoke away there was literally no posts left as everyone had been sorted
in the 2 years I’ve been an lfc member and I have not had a chance at even 1 league away. I didn’t even start using this forum until this year. The exchange shouldn’t be the way for getting tickets

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 11:06:35 am »
Just had an email with a link to pre-sale for ST holders in the 'official' LFC section
Link?? I haven't got it yet. PM me if necessary

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 11:28:04 am »
Do you have to log in to your membership to gain access to tickets?
When I click on the match tab it only says Wed general sale.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 11:28:11 am »
in the 2 years I’ve been an lfc member and I have not had a chance at even 1 league away. I didn’t even start using this forum until this year. The exchange shouldn’t be the way for getting tickets
What do you suggest then? tell those that have been going for years that all loyalty is to be scrapped in order to make it a free for all in particular for those that have only become members over the last few years?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 11:31:04 am »
Do you have to log in to your membership to gain access to tickets?
When I click on the match tab it only says Wed general sale.
liverpool section no membership needed
https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/360056C4D1579C7D?did=uklfcpretm19&fbclid=IwAR0GzZJe6OLjuyXqgyBU-rKNK1lBFdgVo3RuJUQZSsY-rh3GcHC73s5kdos
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 11:32:56 am by dundeejoe »

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 11:34:25 am »
liverpool section no membership needed
https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/360056C4D1579C7D?did=uklfcpretm19&fbclid=IwAR0GzZJe6OLjuyXqgyBU-rKNK1lBFdgVo3RuJUQZSsY-rh3GcHC73s5kdos

Cheers for that mate, I would have thought the official site would have had a link to Ticketmaster or taken me there when I clicked on the Napoli tab.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 11:42:49 am »

The exchange gave me a sniff for quite a sizeable number of aways. If suddenly away spares ended up for all members or whatever, with our current form/success, I would suggest even more will be touted.

At least we know good Reds on this forum are sorting (and repaying) other Reds.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 11:52:20 am »
What do you suggest then? tell those that have been going for years that all loyalty is to be scrapped in order to make it a free for all in particular for those that have only become members over the last few years?
Nope. I’ve said here before that I respect and support loyalty that fans have. I just don’t see the need to mention league prices like they go on sale to everyone every other week. These tickets are priced like they are cause the majority of people this is probably the only game they’ll get to

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 11:54:11 am »
The exchange gave me a sniff for quite a sizeable number of aways. If suddenly away spares ended up for all members or whatever, with our current form/success, I would suggest even more will be touted.

At least we know good Reds on this forum are sorting (and repaying) other Reds.
I don’t have an issue with the exchange and I do think it works well but for aways with travel and stuff it can be hard

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 12:46:26 pm »
Anyone have any ideas why we can’t get tickets for this through the lfc site? Can’t be arsed with ticketmaster probably wanting booking fees and other bollocks !
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 12:49:51 pm »
Anyone have any ideas why we can’t get tickets for this through the lfc site? Can’t be arsed with ticketmaster probably wanting booking fees and other bollocks !

Probably cos it's a friendly and Murrayfield have some sort of agreement with Ticketmaster. Unfortunately no other option.
YNWA.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 12:50:31 pm »

Hoppy, if you do print@home, then its £1.50 handling fee per order.
The booking fee is already included in the ticket (They are actually £25 plus £3 fee per ticket)

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 01:07:20 pm »
Hoppy, if you do print@home, then its £1.50 handling fee per order.
The booking fee is already included in the ticket (They are actually £25 plus £3 fee per ticket)

Ta Craig, I will tell my mate, the tickets are for him and his lads. He can go on there and do it himself then 👍🏼
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline diddyfaz-golborne

• Kopite
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 08:49:07 pm »
are the £28 tickets on sale through the club on Wednesday or will we be stung with high prices tickets? another shambles...

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 09:34:09 pm »
are the £28 tickets on sale through the club on Wednesday or will we be stung with high prices tickets? another shambles...

I got three £28 tickets this evening through the link above. We’re in Block S17 Row E

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 10:03:43 pm »
Be interesting to see how sales go for this.   68000 at inflated prices, many regulars will give this a miss.   
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 10:16:20 pm »
Be interesting to see how sales go for this.   68000 at inflated prices, many regulars will give this a miss.   

It's not meant for the regulars. It's a friendly open to all. I'm taking my girlfriend, her brother (Celtic fan) and his lad. I reckon it will sell out to a load of people who otherwise don't get to see the reds. The Aviva sold out last year and the Wembley game against Barca a couple of years ago drew almost 90,000.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

• Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 10:19:25 pm »

I live in Glasgow so nice and easy for me, but I agree £28 - £67 for a friendly is 😱

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2019, 10:36:54 am »
Got 1 in S14 £28-50 I've visions of higher ticket prices on sale tomorrow. I don't see this is right a website selling before the club. Should be a good couple of days in Edingburgh
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:41:23 am by diddyfaz-golborne »

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2019, 10:38:17 am »
Got 1 in S14 £28-50 I've visions of higher ticket prices on sale tomorrow. I don't see this is right a website selling before the club. Should be a good coupe of days in Edingburgh
The club won’t be selling them tomorrow. They’ll be on sale on Ticketmaster still.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

• Kopite
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2019, 10:44:39 am »
The club won’t be selling them tomorrow. They’ll be on sale on Ticketmaster still.

Looks like there could be another Ballot :)

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2019, 11:26:44 am »
Ticketmaster doing all the sale unfortunately. Hate paying their fees. Looking back, prices are similar to the Barcelona friendly at Wembley a few years back. Decent value for juniors, which is what this type of game should be all about.