Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6755344 times)

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #66040 on: September 14, 2018, 09:34:54 am »
They where convinced that part of the 50 mill deal they agreed for Richarlison included a playoff for the Silva tapping up, bless their hearts  ;D
Literally any excuse to get the reported fee they payed for him knocked down so it seems a better deal, absolute meffs.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66041 on: September 14, 2018, 09:53:19 am »
It’s also fairly difficult to get new players/managers without tapping up these days as everything is done on the quiet. I’m all for docking them points anyway but have they acted worse than other clubs or did Watford just take offence?

And with Watford’s track record of burning through managers you can hardly blame Silva for wanting to speak to other clubs.

Still -10 points should do it.

Think Watford just took offence, it's one thing having a big club tap your manager up but imagine the embarrassment when it's Everton doing it ;D

Relegation guaranteeing number of points will suffice for me

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66042 on: September 14, 2018, 10:47:12 am »
Think Watford just took offence, it's one thing having a big club tap your manager up but imagine the embarrassment when it's Everton doing it ;D

Relegation guaranteeing number of points will suffice for me

Just the 1 point then?

Offline FOOT

• AND MOUTH
  • Kopite
  • British media - bunch of c*nts
« Reply #66043 on: September 14, 2018, 11:20:56 am »
Will it be 'early season points' that aren't worth anything or the 'end of season points', you know, the valuable ones?  :rollseyes
THE TRUTH?

Lord Justice Taylor's official inquiry into the disaster disparaged The Sun's story and was unequivocal as to the disaster's cause:

The Taylor Report stated that official cause of the disaster was the failure of police control.

Offline Cheshire_Cat

• Anny Roader
« Reply #66044 on: September 14, 2018, 11:51:13 am »
Anyone got the answer to 28 across? Rooney doesn't fit.

Is 12 down "WayneRooney"?

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66045 on: September 14, 2018, 12:02:34 pm »

13 down is Donald Trump.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66046 on: September 14, 2018, 12:55:51 pm »
27 across is clearly CollinaRS

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66047 on: September 14, 2018, 02:28:22 pm »
Will it be 'early season points' that aren't worth anything or the 'end of season points', you know, the valuable ones?  :rollseyes

Well, going by that loon Steve0, (Edit, it was Catshit, not good old Steve) points don't matter until about ten games into the season. So if the Bitter Blueshite get their points deduction before the tenth game the deduction won't matter at all and they won't all be foaming at the mouth with purple faces and veins bulging from their heads whilst lashing their toddler offspring at the opposition. If the deduction comes after the tenth game, all of the above will take place because points do suddenly matter then. If, however, the points deduction comes now, after just four games in, no one at Woodison will give a single shit about it at all because that's the way they roll over there.

I hope that has cleared up any confusion you may have had on this subject.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 06:30:19 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66048 on: September 14, 2018, 03:33:31 pm »
So will there be any more boos this weekend at Goodison following the opening round of booing at their previous match?
West Ham, yet to win a point. let alone a game are surely there for the taking.....

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #66049 on: September 14, 2018, 04:07:04 pm »
No big thing lads. Points are irrellevant.

:lmao :lmao

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66050 on: September 14, 2018, 04:25:22 pm »
So will there be any more boos this weekend at Goodison following the opening round of booing at their previous match?
West Ham, yet to win a point. let alone a game are surely there for the taking.....

I like the way you've tempted fate, there.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #66051 on: September 14, 2018, 04:27:32 pm »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #66053 on: September 14, 2018, 04:36:39 pm »
So they might get some points docked.
It's fucking on lads  :(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66054 on: September 14, 2018, 04:47:22 pm »
Bramley moore points docked

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66055 on: September 14, 2018, 05:01:38 pm »
Well, going by that loon Steve0, points don't matter until about ten games into the season. So if the Bitter Blueshite get their points deduction before the tenth game the deduction won't matter at all and they won't all be foaming at the mouth with purple faces and veins bulging from their heads whilst lashing their toddler offspring at the opposition. If the deduction comes after the tenth game, all of the above will take place because points do suddenly matter then. If, however, the points deduction comes now, after just four games in, no one at Woodison will give a single shit about it at all because that's the way they roll over there.

It was Catshitinhiseyes. To be fair to you, there are so many loons to choose from. The big quilt that is Shite Domingo is right up there.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66056 on: September 14, 2018, 05:04:26 pm »
As long as they don't get more than 10 points docked, I'd still make them favourites for the title.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #66057 on: September 14, 2018, 05:16:22 pm »
As long as they don't get more than 10 points docked, I'd still make them favourites for the title.

Why are you counting points right now, it's completely irrelevant... 

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #66058 on: September 14, 2018, 05:17:47 pm »
First team ever to get tapping up silvaware.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #66059 on: September 14, 2018, 05:28:48 pm »
Well, going by that loon Steve0, points don't matter until about ten games into the season. So if the Bitter Blueshite get their points deduction before the tenth game the deduction won't matter at all and they won't all be foaming at the mouth with purple faces and veins bulging from their heads whilst lashing their toddler offspring at the opposition. If the deduction comes after the tenth game, all of the above will take place because points do suddenly matter then. If, however, the points deduction comes now, after just four games in, no one at Woodison will give a single shit about it at all because that's the way they roll over there.

Sorry SoS I didn't read after the first line as you appear to be straying into SteveO territory. Touched by Everton?

Anyway I firmly believe it's fake news or some sort of April fool type spoof. After all who could believe that Sterling is after a £100k a week pay rise?

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66061 on: September 14, 2018, 06:16:33 pm »

Wayne
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #66062 on: September 14, 2018, 06:17:54 pm »

Where does Rooney fit to be fair, the fat fuck.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66063 on: September 14, 2018, 06:25:08 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-release-statement-after-allegations-15154361

Don't see the problem as he ended up in their senior team!

I just came in to post that story. Seems they are at risk of an Academy transfer ban if found guilty.

And here was I, thinking that Everton always held the moral high ground.  ???

That Echo page made me chuckle, too. A story about the Bitters.... but the ads all over the page are for the Man Utd away kit.  :D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66064 on: September 14, 2018, 06:28:47 pm »
It was Catshitinhiseyes. To be fair to you, there are so many loons to choose from. The big quilt that is Shite Domingo is right up there.

Ah yes. It was Catshit.  :)

You are right, though. It's easy to forget which of their loons is spouting which line in bullshit from week to week. It's always one of the usual suspects, but it's easy to lose track of which one. I knew it wasn't the Esk because I don't recall any caveats or mentions of 'Friday'.  :)

Online FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66065 on: September 14, 2018, 06:33:43 pm »

I had FirstBoiler

11 across TheArtetaCash?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66066 on: September 14, 2018, 06:42:08 pm »
Sorry SoS I didn't read after the first line as you appear to be straying into SteveO territory. Touched by Everton?

Mr Phillips...

I'd rather be touched by a catholic priest.  :o

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #66067 on: September 14, 2018, 07:02:50 pm »
Nothing will come of it because the premier league don’t  want it to come to that...

But it’s funny watching the fume
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #66068 on: September 14, 2018, 07:44:53 pm »
Dear lord will I laugh if they get points deducted.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66069 on: September 14, 2018, 11:16:08 pm »

...but points don’t matter at this time in the season!

:lmao
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66070 on: September 14, 2018, 11:48:06 pm »

It'd be funny for the fume but in truth it probably wouldn't make much difference - eg last season they could have had a 26 points addition and they still wouldn't have made the champions league  :lmao

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #66072 on: September 15, 2018, 08:42:27 am »
So not only have they been tapping up other clubs managers, they'd been tapping up school boy footballers as well.

Tut, tut, tut...This isn't a good image for the whiter than white, Moral High Ground FC.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66073 on: September 15, 2018, 09:42:06 am »
That stadium discussion on GOT is great reading , loads always bringing up West Ham as a vision of how you fill a stadium then someone rightly points out they got it for basically nothing and charge a lot less for season tickets . Then just read the deluded catcher in the rye saying how the new White hart lane only cost £300 million for the stadium itself everything else added the other £550 million to the overall price .

And then there's others claiming 10000 evertonians who dont go now will be attracted by the state of the art facilities to suddenly go the game . State of the art facilities at grounds now are really just the chance to get food and drink quicker , the odd tv here and there oh and 4G . Surely you go to watch the team not primarily because of the facilities . And how many will be put off when it's a good hour or more trying to get out the area .
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:47:20 am by gazzam1963 »

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66074 on: September 15, 2018, 09:47:20 am »
That stadium discussion on GOT is great reading , loads always bringing up West Ham as a vision of how you fill a stadium then someone rightly points out they got it for basically nothing and charge a lot less for season tickets . Then just read the deluded catcher in the rye saying how the new White hart lane only cost £300 million for the stadium itself everything else added the other £550 million to the overall price .

Yes, West Ham are a great example of how a club getting a new ground makes everything awesome.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #66075 on: September 15, 2018, 10:54:29 am »

And then there's others claiming 10000 evertonians who dont go now will be attracted by the state of the art facilities to suddenly go the game . State of the art facilities at grounds now are really just the chance to get food and drink quicker , the odd tv here and there oh and 4G . Surely you go to watch the team not primarily because of the facilities . And how many will be put off when it's a good hour or more trying to get out the area .

One of them on GOT (who was quickly accused of being a Liverpool fan) pointed out that the current demand for tickets is driven by their cheapness. You can go online and get a ticket for a game for as low as a tenner. In fairness they are usually priced around the £20 mark, but the point remains; tickets for LFC are double that, minimum and cannot be got literally minutes before the game.There is still a massive demand for LFC tickets which is why an expansion makes sense, but Everton are struggling to fill a 40,000 seater stadium, increasing its seating by 20,000 will be a massive task and will likely have limited impact on profits and numbers in the longer term.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #66076 on: September 15, 2018, 11:45:58 am »
Catcher here...

In your opinion does having a viewpoint tat is lesson than them being "extremely well run" to say just "well run" or "very well run" , or say instead "all the connections" "most of the connections", and instead of "a lot" we use "some" constitute one being only anti-Liverpool? As this is what it reads like.

Any clue? Answers on a postcard?

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #66077 on: September 15, 2018, 12:16:54 pm »
I just came in to post that story. Seems they are at risk of an Academy transfer ban if found guilty.

And here was I, thinking that Everton always held the moral high ground.  ???

That Echo page made me chuckle, too. A story about the Bitters.... but the ads all over the page are for the Man Utd away kit.  :D
Those ads are based on your cookies.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66078 on: September 15, 2018, 12:52:23 pm »

State of the art facilities typically means trying eliminate as many of the restricted view seats from a ground too and those are considered premium seating at Woodison.  ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66079 on: September 15, 2018, 02:30:53 pm »
State of the art facilities typically means trying eliminate as many of the restricted view seats from a ground too and those are considered premium seating at Woodison.  ;D

Splinter free seats - save on cushions.