Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I don't why people keep saying this, where does this notion come from?
If they win this league it's gonna be written in history that they won four on the trot - who the fuck wants that stat?

It’s a small time, tribalistic way of thinking.

I just don’t understand preferring a cheating sportswashing club to win it over a legitimate club.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 02:37:18 pm »
It's A Kind Of Magic

Try A Little Kindness · Glen Campbell ;
General Football and Sport / Re: Skybet Championship Thread
« Last post by Fromola on Today at 02:37:17 pm »
Szmodics has absolutely carried Blackburn to survival, didn't realise they were so low down. Surely playing for a Prem side next season, maybe one of the promoted ones.

27 goals he's scored. Next most is 20. Shouldn't be anywhere near relegation..probably had the leagues best midfielder in Wharton as well until Jan.
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League Fixtures 3rd - 6th May
« Last post by rushyman on Today at 02:36:48 pm »
Declan Rice looks like a painter and decorator
The only supporters they will attract are those that will walk away if the shit hits the fan. Until the fans in this country wake up, they will keep on cheating and plucky Arsenal winning the league allows them to cheat - they'll pump more money into the club if they lose this season and will just get stronger and stronger. They need removing from the game.

They do … but what’s the mechanism for that? … it doesn’t exist
They’ll get punished for the 115 but it’ll be a bump in the road

Sadly them winning constantly is what wins over fans.
We don’t have a world wide fan base because we’ve got a good song and people love north west of England cities … it’s the winning that breeds fandom
There are more and more kids in city shirts now - you think most of them care about over spending on players?  that direction of travel is only one way. And fans that dismiss or remind me of how everyone dismissed them when they were buying Robinho

All we have - the only recourse - is them losing on the pitch

I don't why people keep saying this, where does this notion come from?
If they win this league it's gonna be written in history that they won four on the trot - who the fuck wants that stat?

and how did they win it ? everyone will remember City cheated.
The Boozer / Re: Pot
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 02:35:30 pm »
Luck
« Last post by John C on Today at 02:35:19 pm »
Arteta won as many titles as Klopp, Klopp cannot be that special, you know the drill
I can understand that aspect of the discussion to an extent, it's a relevant point. But I don't think the "meaningless" shout regarding City stands.

It's all a fucking horrible situation isn't it mate. For every diving c*nt in Arsenal Grealish trumps the lot.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Terry de Niro on Today at 02:35:05 pm »

A Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins
It's A Kind Of Magic
« Last post by Redbonnie on Today at 02:34:57 pm »
And especially with them winning like this all the time and it eventually mean fuck all

Laughed at us for it. They can see how it feels now

Got to agree with you…it was funny when it was us. Hope Everton laugh and gloat at them on the last day like wolves did to us.  I like Declan Rice but that’s it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10