Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 2031657 times)

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Depending on who wins, the collective number of European Cups per city could be:

Liverpool - 6
Manchester - 4
London - 2

Don’t worry Everton, we’ve got your backs.

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Depending on who wins, the collective number of European Cups per city could be:

Liverpool - 6
Manchester - 4
London - 2

You've missed off Everton's ifithadn'tbeenforCollina Champions League victory of 2006

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You've missed off Everton's ifithadn'tbeenforCollina Champions League victory of 2006

...and the two they won in 2007 and 2018.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
ahh the famous ‘2 nights in August’

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • D'yer wanna see my legacy?
Are their fans up in arms about the two CL finalists not being their own domestic champions the season before?

Oh. Just when it's Liverpool then. Sound.

Nope. And the CL is prestigious again. Just a season or two after they declared it to be as prestigious as the League Cup.  :rollseyes

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nope. And the CL is prestigious again. Just a season or two after they declared it to be as prestigious as the League Cup.  :rollseyes

It's brilliant how they tie themselves up in knots over competitions we've won. ;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
It's brilliant how they tie themselves up in knots over competitions we've won. ;D

I know. It's brilliant.  8)

More U-turns than a Tory Government.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
House for sale on rightmove in West Derby , a very dated property as outlined in the description  ;D

Almonds Green, Liverpool, L12
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79986234.html

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
House for sale on rightmove in West Derby , a very dated property as outlined in the description  ;D

:lmao
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Online Tesco tearaway∗

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
...and the two they won in 2007 and 2018.

Actually haven't they inherited Ancelotti's three CL trophies as well?

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Actually haven't they inherited Ancelotti's three CL trophies as well?

Yep. They carry over just like the European Cup wins would have done to all the previous winners moving to the Super League
Proud Legacy Supporter of Liverpool Soccer Franchise™

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 7 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town

I want to buy my next house through Whitegates, it will help to make up for all those blues who will now refuse to buy and sell through them. I bet it changes this week.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Liverpool - 6
Manchester - 4
London - 2

I'm sure they're torn between that line of thinking, which is a bit like me saying me and Steven Gerrard have 710 appearances between us, and coming up with reasons why they don't count.

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I'm sure they're torn between that line of thinking, which is a bit like me saying me and Steven Gerrard have 710 appearances between us, and coming up with reasons why they don't count.

:D You played your part, I’m sure.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 someone’s getting sacked in the morning! (It is true though!)

"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 someone’s getting sacked in the morning! (It is true though!)

Late to the party mate, already been posted above.  :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Great bunch of lads,  lots of time for them and their views on football. Hope they have a lovely weekend.

Up the Ev.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Their heads will be all over the shop this afternoon.

An Everton win or a draw at the London Stadium helps us out and they won't want that.

A West Ham win makes our job even harder. If that happens, they will console themselves that it's the Moyesiah consigning them to defeat and putting a spanner in our works.

Offline jacobs chains

• Kopite
  • Rarely rattled

An Everton win or a draw at the London Stadium helps us out and they won't want that.

A West Ham win makes our job even harder. If that happens, they will console themselves that it's the Moyesiah consigning them to defeat and putting a spanner in our works.

The thing is lots of them hate Moyes for the way he left them to go to "..a big club like Manchester United", which is odd really because if I was a Blue I'd hate him for the years of shit on a stick football and his inability to beat a top six side.

They will be conflicted today. Yes, if they lose it will make our task harder, but it will also demonstrate that wee Davi can do the business with a no-mark club. Just not with a no-mark club as shit as Everton.

(And yes I know he qualified Everton for Europe a couple of times, but we all know how that went  ;D )

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards

Finishing ahead of Liverpool without finishing ahead of Liverpool

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Cheers lads, appreciate it

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
They really love us!

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee
You always rely on the Ev.

Thank you.

Offline Camping in a pub in Allerton

• Yarp. Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Hardline Ultra Remainer.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Cheers brethren.

Andy's getting a shag tonight.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Big Carlo working his magic
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
The only motivation they ever seem to have is LFC. Other than whining about us and endlessly obsessing over us, what have they got? They have no identity of their own any more.
Whining without winning
"This is the way God loves us - through people." Alisson Becker

“Giving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but it’s the only chance to get something!”

"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Far too much red in those photos
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
One of the biggest spending clubs in the world with one of the most respected managers in world football, now in danger of finishing 9th in a year when they were planning to sweep all before then and, at the least, make the CL

Next manager please......oh, and while we are at it, 5 new expensive players as well

Worst investment since the South Sea bubble
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
One of the biggest spending clubs in the world with one of the most respected managers in world football, now in danger of finishing 9th in a year when they were planning to sweep all before then and, at the least, make the CL

Next manager please......oh, and while we are at it, 5 new expensive players as well

Worst investment since the South Sea bubble
They did win the league in September and got to number 1 on the iTunes chart to be fair.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Remember those cute days early in the season when they sang about winning the league?  :)

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Legacy Fan
If these don’t make Europa league places for next season, after all the help they have got this season, then Ancelotti should quickly be under immense pressure.  It’d be another disastrous, underachieving season, despite all the spending they do every year. Condensed season, no European football, better teams than them struggling either with ridiculous injury issues, or being genearally shit in Arsenal’s case. It was the perfect storm for them.
"I’m pretty much used to nothing more in my life than to get up after a knock. Nothing has happened more often to me than this, so that’s no problem” - Jürgen Klopp

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Kopite

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Carlo thinks the Super League 6 should be punished ahead of any team breaking FFP.  I wonder why that is...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/12/evertons-carlo-ancelotti-wants-premier-league-to-prioritise-punishing-esl-clubs?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1620856300

Quick look over there  :boxhead

Liverpool should be punished for something they didn’t actually do before Everton get punished for something they definitely did do.

Right. Got you.  ::)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan

Bit late to the party but that's fucking hilarious

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
It was the perfect storm for them.

They don't do well in storms. Can't hold their heads up high.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art