Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 2031646 times)

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah they're driven by the need to brag, and particularly to brag to Redshite about some 'name' they have 'attracted'. They seem to have no conception of the idea that a 'name' is not always the right person for them; nor, indeed, that 'names' have a best before date just like everything and getting a 'name' long after they have ceased to be relevent is not actually all that much of a coup. More a laughing matter.

And they can't seem to understand that past-it 'names' are not attracted by the name Everton, nor their history or reputation. Usually they're just thankful for a job, or are astounded at the wedge they're being offered and so grab it like a life-belt.

Yet when they 'attracted' Carlo they were convinced they were getting peak-Milan Carlo; James was peak world-cup James and if they were to 'attract'  Mourinho they will swear blind that it's peak Porto/Chelsea/Inter Mourinho they are 'attracting' and that he has joined for the chance to manage the Mighty Everton as opposed to the mighty heft in his bank balance.

My favourite is their endless chase of some game changer like Brands or Walsh, only for the owners to seemingly get wrapped up in the excitement of the transfer window and start playing fantasy football.

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • D'yer wanna see my legacy?
Yeah they're driven by the need to brag, and particularly to brag to Redshite about some 'name' they have 'attracted'. They seem to have no conception of the idea that a 'name' is not always the right person for them; nor, indeed, that 'names' have a best before date just like everything and getting a 'name' long after they have ceased to be relevent is not actually all that much of a coup. More a laughing matter.

And they can't seem to understand that past-it 'names' are not attracted by the name Everton, nor their history or reputation. Usually they're just thankful for a job, or are astounded at the wedge they're being offered and so grab it like a life-belt.

Yet when they 'attracted' Carlo they were convinced they were getting peak-Milan Carlo; James was peak world-cup James and if they were to 'attract'  Mourinho they will swear blind that it's peak Porto/Chelsea/Inter Mourinho they are 'attracting' and that he has joined for the chance to manage the Mighty Everton as opposed to the mighty heft in his bank balance.

This is it with them. They are basically a retirement home for over-the-hill players and managers. Look at how they often took in ageing Man United castoffs who had given all their best years. Look at the likes of Ginola, Eto'o and Gascoigne. Basically their tanks were dry by the time they arrived at the pit.

Facts are, no great player or manager in their prime goes near Everton. Well, the closest might be across the park at Anfield, but that's about it. They are a club for journeymen, steppingstoners or once-good players now on the decline and/or ageing. Same with managers. They will 'attract' managers past their best and who are looking big paydays before retiring to sunnier climes.

They are so desperate to be thought of as big, that they feel compelled to throw insane money at names on the decline. I suppose that's the price they pay for having to live next door to a global giant. They simply have to be seen to be trying to look big, otherwise their ridiculous fanbase spontaneously combusts. This means they are forever chasing their own tails and making poor decision after poor decision. Their focus is all wrong, so they never really make decisions that are good for them in the longer term. It's all about trying to out-do us in some way. In essence, since the end of the 80s they've lost all focus on what would actually be good for them. Instead, we are their focus and we are everything they base their decisions on. Once their fleeting 80s success faded due to them sitting on their laurels and thinking they'd made it, they allowed us to consume them whole, and without even trying.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 01:09:32 am by Son of Spion* »

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Regarding Mourinho. The Shite always seem to want anyone with a name, despite the fact they are passed it. They always seem to want anyone whose had a decent result against us in their time too, regardless of whether or not they are actually a good fit for them. They do everything for the wrong reasons, hence the predictable outcomes time after time after...

I think Roy's a perfect fit, proven international manager, hated by us
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Kemlynite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Ended up ringing in sick after Gary Mac scored that goal. Had no credit on me phone so had to walk to the phone box , too many Gary Abletts after the free kick , sure it was  a bank holiday?

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
That penalty if it was Mo or Sadio would bump Prince phils funeral off the news tomorrow

:lmao :wellin

As for Mourinho and Everton, one can only dream. I think he went to Spurs around the time Silva was going to get the sack. I remember hoping they would give him the job. If you think Ancelotti's been bad imagine the state he'd leave them in.
Proud Legacy Supporter of Liverpool Soccer Franchise™

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 7 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Kemlynite
First visit to goodison was 1995 , Everton mate couldn’t go so gave me his vouchers , bought tickets in the street end for some reason. Was a bit took back at the bile since they were always in the kop with us no problem. Anyway we survived but big Joe’s dogs of war beat us 2-0. Also went one Friday night to a fa cup game where they thought they’d scored at the end but the ref disallowed it , ball came off Westervald and went in but disallowed. Ah Memories of the Theatre of Beams

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
First visit to goodison was 1995 , Everton mate couldn’t go so gave me his vouchers , bought tickets in the street end for some reason. Was a bit took back at the bile since they were always in the kop with us no problem. Anyway we survived but big Joe’s dogs of war beat us 2-0. Also went one Friday night to a fa cup game where they thought they’d scored at the end but the ref disallowed it , ball came off Westervald and went in but disallowed. Ah Memories of the Theatre of Beams

By '95 their heads had gone. Their 80s dream of building something with longevity had crumbled to dust due to their horrendous shortsightedness and complacency. They realised their best ever opportunity to establish themselves once more had come and gone. It was a pivotal time for them. They could have looked at themselves, learned from it and rebuilt, or they could dive into a pit of self-pity, look for scapegoats and play the victim. We all know which route they went with, and they are paying the price to this day. The bile started in the 90s and they've decided to double down on it ever since. It's been a millstone around their necks and a tragedy for this city ever since too.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Kemlynite
By '95 their heads had gone. Their 80s dream of building something with longevity had crumbled to dust due to their horrendous shortsightedness and complacency. They realised their best ever opportunity to establish themselves once more had come and gone. It was a pivotal time for them. They could have looked at themselves, learned from it and rebuilt, or they could dive into a pit of self-pity, look for scapegoats and play the victim. We all know which route they went with, and they are paying the price to this day. The bile started in the 90s and they've decided to double down on it ever since. It's been a millstone around their necks and a tragedy for this city ever
Msince to

Shocked me as the year before on the kop everything was sound .

Offline BriarcliffInmate

• Main Stander
  • I like football the way I like my politics: Red.
    • Radical Red Review
Truly Ev summed up in an image. £85m for a player they massively overpaid for, giving them a £30m profit.

They turn it down and now they're saddled with him, his crap football and will struggle to sell him on for any kind of money, let alone a profit.

Ah, the Ev.

"This club has been my life. I’d go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool FC if they asked me to." - Bob Paisley

Offline Fromola

• Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
What an opportunity this season has been for them. One where they could be free of the shackles their own 'support' put on them. Free to express themselves without the boos, the whining and the groaning, grinding negativity. A season where everyone has been erratic and a season when their nemesis has had a shocker. It was tailor made for them to kick on and pinch a top four place while virtually everyone else was having a stinker.

Everton aren't they?

Regarding Mourinho. The Shite always seem to want anyone with a name, despite the fact they are past it. They always seem to want anyone whose had a decent result against us in their time too, regardless of whether or not they are actually a good fit for them. They do everything for the wrong reasons, hence the predictable outcomes time after time after...

It was also a big opportunity for teams not in Europe. 7 English clubs in a heavily condensed season reaching CL or EL knockouts, 4 of them still in Europe at the semis. They had a great start which should have given them momentum and a striker banging in goals every week before Chistmas. They've got a bigger budget than Leicester and far more than anyone not in Europe. Supposedly a world class manager.

So far its David Moyes's West Ham that are taking advantage of that opportunity for someone else to break top 4.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 08:24:35 am by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Fromola

• Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
By '95 their heads had gone. Their 80s dream of building something with longevity had crumbled to dust due to their horrendous shortsightedness and complacency. They realised their best ever opportunity to establish themselves once more had come and gone. It was a pivotal time for them. They could have looked at themselves, learned from it and rebuilt, or they could dive into a pit of self-pity, look for scapegoats and play the victim. We all know which route they went with, and they are paying the price to this day. The bile started in the 90s and they've decided to double down on it ever since. It's been a millstone around their necks and a tragedy for this city ever since too.

The bile is the way all football rivalries have gone in recent years. Social media/24 hour media makes it more inevitable. However they've been like that for 25+ years now. Football was nothing like as toxic in the 90s but they were well on their way.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Truly Ev summed up in an image. £85m for a player they massively overpaid for, giving them a £30m profit.

They turn it down and now they're saddled with him, his crap football and will struggle to sell him on for any kind of money, let alone a profit.

Ah, the Ev.

I think he’s their best player though.. 

The problem he has is that he said last year that he would stay in e more year. But now, who is going to sign him?  Which team would really be desperate for him? 

He’s not good enough for a top six side.

However, he was the right type of player to buy, a younger player who would kick on, maybe to something special (or maybe not!).
Much better to buy player like him than constantly take cast offs from top six sides that have already failed at the level you want to get too.  And their team is full of them, absolutely  full of them .
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan

Ah, the Ev.

Barca didn't have a pot to piss in last year without getting big money for Messi. No way they offered that unless it was massively on the drip.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 09:00:17 am by Fromola »

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
First time I really noticed a change in them, was in 1996 when we faced Utd in the FA Cup final. Loads of them were walking around with "Manc for a day" T-Shirts on :puke2. This after the year before when pretty much every red supported them in their FA Cup final against Utd. That's when I knew they'd sold their arses to the mancs, and were no longer scouse in spirit.  And so their trophy drought continues, almost like a punishment from God for their treachery.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
First time I really noticed a change in them, was in 1996 when we faced Utd in the FA Cup final. Loads of them were walking around with "Manc for a day" T-Shirts on :puke2. This after the year before when pretty much every red supported them in their FA Cup final against Utd. That's when I knew they'd sold their arses to the mancs, and were no longer scouse in spirit.  And so their trophy drought continues, almost like a punishment from God for their treachery.

They were chanting Ooh Aah Cantona in the 96/97 derbies.

The change in them seemed to come in the Royle era. Maybe if they'd gone down in 94 under Walker it would have humbled them a bit. Especially with Tranmere knocking on the door of the Prem at the time.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Shit club, shit team, shit fans, shit ground. Have I missed anything?

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan

Shit songs.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
But Rita...It’s Everton.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Shit songs.

Shit air raid siren, shit 1960'S TV Cop show theme tune, shit Club song that of course, refers to us.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
They were chanting Ooh Aah Cantona in the 96/97 derbies.

The change in them seemed to come in the Royle era. Maybe if they'd gone down in 94 under Walker it would have humbled them a bit. Especially with Tranmere knocking on the door of the Prem at the time.

Yeh, remember that. And yeh, it might have done.

Offline fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leicester season ticket holder

Ah, the Ev.

It’s a nice thought but I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t reject £85 million for Squidward
(On Naby Keita)

He's had about 2 good games for us since he has been here.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
It’s a nice thought but I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t reject £85 million for Squidward

If they really wanted him they'd have offered them another few of their cast offs.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
If they really wanted him they'd have offered them another few of their cast offs.
Remember how excited they were getting Gomes, Digne and Mina. If they come from Barcelona they must be world class, right?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:37:22 am by JRed »

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Remember how excited they were getting Gomes and Digne and Bernard.  If they come from Barcelona they must be world class, right?

Deulefeu, Sandro

Offline jacobs chains

• Kopite
  • Rarely rattled
I think he’s their best player though.. 

The problem he has is that he said last year that he would stay in e more year. But now, who is going to sign him?  Which team would really be desperate for him? 

He’s not good enough for a top six side.

However, he was the right type of player to buy, a younger player who would kick on, maybe to something special (or maybe not!).
Much better to buy player like him than constantly take cast offs from top six sides that have already failed at the level you want to get too.  And their team is full of them, absolutely  full of them .

You're right in a sense, but Everton paid the 'younger player who would kick on' premium when they bought him. Truth was he was a £20m player but Marco Silva wanted him and Moshi jumped at the chance to flex his financial muscle. Everyone knows what happens when Moshi wants to act like one of the big boys.

It's ironic (or Everton) that their favourite player was signed by the manager they all hated and not their Dutch transfer genius. 

Offline BriarcliffInmate

• Main Stander
    • Radical Red Review
You're right in a sense, but Everton paid the 'younger player who would kick on' premium when they bought him. Truth was he was a £20m player but Marco Silva wanted him and Moshi jumped at the chance to flex his financial muscle. Everyone knows what happens when Moshi wants to act like one of the big boys.

It's ironic (or Everton) that their favourite player was signed by the manager they all hated and not their Dutch transfer genius.

Exactly, Richarlison would be a good purchase if they'd picked him up for £15-20m, but they paid over £50m for him (and bonuses) and they're paying him £100,000 a week. He's already basically admitted Everton are a stepping stone, and he's wildly inconsistent. If they get what they paid for him I'd be very surprised.

But that's Everton for you. They want to be seen as the big boys, they don't really care if the player they're buying fits or not. They're like the Liverpool of a decade ago when we were buying 'names' like Balotelli because a Man City castoff was seen as desirable for a club like us. Once we threw that out the window, when we realised we were getting rinsed and we'd never compete financially, we became what we are now. All it takes is a transfer strategy and a decent scouting/analysis department. Oh, and a manager who's willing to listen.

Let's be honest, how many times have we heard that a player we've bought was recommended by our scouting department and hadn't even been on the management's radar? It happened with Jota and a few others, like Mo and Robbo. Ancelotti, it seems, just wants players who he knows will play the way he wants. He's not interested in coaching really, hence he brings in someone who's played for him before and knows what's required.
"This club has been my life. I’d go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool FC if they asked me to." - Bob Paisley

Offline ToneLa

• The haiku master. Kills it in transfer windows. Keeps the art alive...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life goes by in doledrum
These're fucking shite. As Bob Dylan said, there's no success like failure, so hanging around the PL winning zilch is no success at all. As it is this lot so refuse to accept their doldrum real place they can fuck off frankly, they've never truly hung with the top dogs of any era, zero aspirations, they're sad and decrepit craven poltroon fans marching with a doomed army into the sea of Footnote

They are a fucking footnote club. At the end of our mighty illustrious tome

Everton. You are OUR footnote

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Legacy Fan

true,

and there’s a reason Eric Abidal is no longer sporting director of Barcelona!

Richarlison has regressed a lot this season. They’ll be hoping he’ll get back to his first 2 seasons form next year so they can cash in. 
"I’m pretty much used to nothing more in my life than to get up after a knock. Nothing has happened more often to me than this, so that’s no problem” - Jürgen Klopp

Offline ToneLa

• The haiku master. Kills it in transfer windows. Keeps the art alive...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life goes by in doledrum

Richarlison has regressed a lot this season. They’ll be hoping he’ll get back to his first 2 seasons form next year so they can cash in.

I hate the name Richarlison. Sounds made up

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

I knew they were on the turn when the Mancs won their first title in 26 years. A group of Bitters (from the PO in Copperas Hill if I recall correctly) put a congratulations notice to the Mancs in the Echo. I knew then that the code of Scouse loyalty had been broken by them, and this has been borne out since.

Despite that, for the '95 Cup Final we were all at my brother's wedding in Warrington. We are an all-Red family and he was marrying into a predominantly red-Manc family although his wife-to-be was Liverpool. All our side were rooting for the Bitters and a roar went up when they went 1-0 up. Later, at the reception we were all chuffed the Bitters won. Contrast that with how they acted around our final with the Mancs the following season.

Karma has not been kind to Everton though.  :)  I love Karma.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
:)  I love Karma.

So that's your wifes name... :P  ;)  ;D

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
I knew they were on the turn when the Mancs won their first title in 26 years. A group of Bitters (from the PO in Copperas Hill if I recall correctly) put a congratulations notice to the Mancs in the Echo. I knew then that the code of Scouse loyalty had been broken by them, and this has been borne out since.

Despite that, for the '95 Cup Final we were all at my brother's wedding in Warrington. We are an all-Red family and he was marrying into a predominantly red-Manc family although his wife-to-be was Liverpool. All our side were rooting for the Bitters and a roar went up when they went 1-0 up. Later, at the reception we were all chuffed the Bitters won. Contrast that with how they acted around our final with the Mancs the following season.

That was a big part of what wound them up in the 90's. We were a lot more bothered about United than them which hadn't been the case before given United were just a cup side in the 70's and 80's.

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

So that's your wifes name... :P  ;)  ;D
Ah, you've sussed me.  :)

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
That was a big part of what wound them up in the 90's. We were a lot more bothered about United than them which hadn't been the case before given United were just a cup side in the 70's and 80's.
Yes, it absolutely was.

The biggest insult you can give someone (whether meant or not) is your indifference towards them.

Bitters hurl insults our way because we matter to them. We are always in their heads and always relevant to them. In the 90s it was clear their brief spell in the sun had come and gone, and as they faded back into obscurity a bigger rival emerged in the shape of Man United. Yes, a club that always tried to force a rivalry with us, and one we laughed at for decades until Ferguson finally sorted them out. But once they found their groove they became a serious contender and genuine rival.

So, not only had Everton fallen by the wayside on the field and in the boardroom, they weren't even our biggest rival anymore. Their increasing irrelevance to us hurt them deep. As I said, indifference is the biggest insult. I don't even think our indifference was deliberate either. More a natural reaction to how our respective fortunes were panning out. We weren't great in the 90s, yet we were still miles better than them, and always far, far bigger.

The situation can be likened to a broken relationship where one person moves on but the other remains stuck. The stuck one becomes obsessed and has an unhealthy focus on their ex. The ex has made a new life and hasn't looked back, so the stuck person throws insults and hatred on social media etc in order to maintain some kind of stake in their exes life. They also want to be 'friends' with anyone who screws the ex over. It becomes an unhealthy, one-way, parasitic 'relationship' but only the stuck person has any interest in it.

Another way of looking at their behaviour can be seen in young children. When they can't gain attention by doing something good, they'll act like a bigger and bigger twat until you notice them again. In essence, Everton felt overlooked in the 90s and they couldn't gain attention by being good and winning a lot of trophies, so they went sour instead, because being so gains them attention. OK, it's negative attention, but they'd rather be noticed than ignored. This is why they act like utter gobshites most of the time these days.  Without the attention it brings them, they'd get no attention at all. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 07:16:49 pm by Son of Spion* »

Offline SK8 Red

• Kemlynite
Two days after Madrid we flew out of Manchester Airport with my 6 year old lad in his black keeper kit. Another kid about 5 years old was wearing his Angry birds top and saw my lad. He looked absolutely gutted and I can't forget it. What concerns me is how a 5 year old must have been brainwashed to hate us. Weird, obsessed fanbase.

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Two days after Madrid we flew out of Manchester Airport with my 6 year old lad in his black keeper kit. Another kid about 5 years old was wearing his Angry birds top and saw my lad. He looked absolutely gutted and I can't forget it. What concerns me is how a 5 year old must have been brainwashed to hate us. Absolutely weird fanbase.

It's really sad. Until these Bitter idiots wrecked the relationship, you'd be made up to bump into a fellow Scouser anywhere. Now, you have Scouser being sneered at by Manc-wannabe Bitters.

I really feel sorry for the kids being indoctrinated into such hatred. Their 'parents' should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves too.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Yes, it absolutely was.

The biggest insult you can give someone (whether meant or not) is your indifference towards them.

The situation can be likened to a broken relationship where one person moves on but the other remains stuck. The stuck one becomes obsessed and has an unhealthy focus on their ex. The ex has made a new life and hasn't looked back, so the stuck person throws insults and hatred on social media etc in order to maintain some kind of stake in their exes life. They also want to be 'friends' with anyone who screws the ex over. It becomes an unhealthy, one-way, parasitic 'relationship' but only the stuck person has any interest in it.

The Principle of Least Interest: the person that holds the power is the one that cares the least.

Offline BriarcliffInmate

• Main Stander
    • Radical Red Review
Yes, it absolutely was.

Bitters hurl insults our way because we matter to them. We are always in their heads and always relevant to them. In the 90s it was clear their brief spell in the sun had come and gone, and as they faded back into obscurity a bigger rival emerged in the shape of Man United. Yes, a club that always tried to force a rivalry with us, and one we laughed at for decades until Ferguson finally sorted them out. But once they found their groove they became a serious contender and genuine rival.

This is how it is with Man City. The only difference is they actually win things. They're not our rivals though, and never will be. It kills them that nobody takes them seriously or really cares about them at all. It kills them because they bought their way to everything thinking it would mean people would respect them, but they're just laughed at mostly, especially when they try to force a rivalry with actual proper clubs.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Kemlynite

A truly toxic day that too down there with United . In fact the semi against villa was mad as we played after United so t to they landed back from villa park as we left OT , carnage on Oxford Rd
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:37:45 pm by LFC_R_BOSS »

Offline Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
I prefer win-daloo, or as Everton know it windaloo without windaloo
"This is the way God loves us - through people." Alisson Becker

“Giving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but it’s the only chance to get something!”

"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"