Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 5675741 times)

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Re: Fat Sam's Grand Slam Booeasy - Everton - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #55720 on: February 12, 2018, 04:39:25 pm »
Just heard how Tosser isn't fit enough and doesn't like the cold :lmao

Good work Walshy!
AHA!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #55721 on: February 12, 2018, 04:50:35 pm »
Oh my the salty delusion with this GoT all star.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55722 on: February 12, 2018, 04:55:25 pm »
Just heard how Tosser isn't fit enough and doesn't like the cold :lmao

Good work Walshy!

doesn't like the cold? That's a bit of a shit excuse they've picked there to explain why he isn't exactly settling in. The lad's German, I'm sure he's quite used to it, even if he isn't that keen on it!
"I’m pretty much used to nothing more in my life than to get up after a knock. Nothing has happened more often to me than this, so that’s no problem” - Jürgen Klopp

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55723 on: February 12, 2018, 04:57:21 pm »
What were you doing down in my neck of the woods? That's about a minute drive away from where my parents live!

Doggin'

Online Flaccido Dongingo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55724 on: February 12, 2018, 04:59:13 pm »

Delbluesion is the correct term.

Online Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #55725 on: February 12, 2018, 04:59:39 pm »
Embarrassing from him.
It's just like an Espanyol player mouthing off that Barcelona are shite.

Nah to be fair to the lad he's clearly got a good idea what gobshite fans Evertonians are and if he didn't reply with that then they'd be hounding him out the club within minutes of the video being uploaded.

Offline S

• pineless
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #55726 on: February 12, 2018, 05:02:03 pm »
What were you doing down in my neck of the woods? That's about a minute drive away from where my parents live!
It's Cornwall. You're always near to a relative.

Online Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #55727 on: February 12, 2018, 05:02:30 pm »
That GoT post... not like an Everton fan to think a new stadium suddenly makes you a powerhouse of a club  ::)

Online Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #55728 on: February 12, 2018, 05:02:48 pm »

Often so close you're inside.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55729 on: February 12, 2018, 05:03:47 pm »

Not since the improvements to the A30!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55730 on: February 12, 2018, 05:08:06 pm »
It's funny on every level.

I laugh at the Spurs will move past us when they get a new stadium,our turnover was nearly 70 million more than them and we didn't have CL revenues and they did and we are about to announce the Annie Rd expansion to 61-62K,even when Spurs move to that  new stadium their revenue will still be below us and  they will also have a close to a  billion pound stadium debt to pay off.Chelsea have hit their limit turnover wise and that's after having over 10 years of success and we will overtake them in the next turnover results.

Hilarious how he says he's relaxed more than ever before because the likes of the Mancs have more money,in that bitter post he doesn't  even mention his club once,more obsessed with other clubs being better than us so that makes him happy,what a sad footballing supporting existence he has.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #55731 on: February 12, 2018, 05:10:23 pm »

Funny, in listing all the teams that are going to better us, no mention of Everton. And if we are drifting into obscurity (based upon doing better than last season?), exactly what are Everton?

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #55732 on: February 12, 2018, 05:11:49 pm »
Funny, in listing all the teams that are going to better us, no mention of Everton. And if we are drifting into obscurity (based upon doing better than last season?), exactly what are Everton?

obscurity itself

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55733 on: February 12, 2018, 05:14:15 pm »

Good old catshit. Nothing he ever posts turns out to be true. Still not forgotten that essay he posted about how much better a manager Ronald Koeman is compared to Jurgen Klopp. ::) ;D

That GoT post... not like an Everton fan to think a new stadium suddenly makes you a powerhouse of a club  ::)

Barring Man City, I can't think of a single club in England that has gone on to bigger and better things once they moved to a new stadium. If anything it's quite the opposite.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #55734 on: February 12, 2018, 05:25:56 pm »
And City have only managed it because they found themselves a country.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55735 on: February 12, 2018, 05:26:21 pm »
10th most expensive squad in Europe ahead of the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Spurs and Atletico.

Probably the worst value squad going at the moment along with Southampton who are 18th.

Having image problem at the moment but here is the link -
https://imgur.com/a/vvOjv

Online So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55736 on: February 12, 2018, 05:43:19 pm »
Catshit catcher must reach a pyschiatric manual level of obsession with us.

To go into so much detail (rather than take the piss or slag us off) is a form of unrequited love. Probably a variant of amour fou - one for you Sopranos fans.

Going back to the usual problems with ingrown bitterness they really reached level of bitterness unkown since biblical times;

Winning 3-1, for a change, 15 minutes to go and the best ever, young, Scouse midfielder, who has just scored is substituted. Do they clap off the conquering hero?

Do they fuck. They boo, scream abuse and generally go apeshit when Schneiderlin comes on. Unless this is fake news, of course.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-morgan-schneiderlin-booed-fans-12003858

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • D'yer wanna see my legacy?
« Reply #55737 on: February 12, 2018, 05:45:02 pm »
That, and a massive heap of wishful thinking too.

I do love how they feel their world is all good if they can somehow do the mental gymnastics that see us in trouble. They don't even care how useless their own miserable club is just so long as they can predict implosion for us. It's as pathetic as it is laughable.

I'm on my knees on a daily basis thanking God that I wasn't 'chosen'. Life's hard enough without having that cross to bear and that chip on my shoulder.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #55738 on: February 12, 2018, 05:47:56 pm »
Good old catshit. Nothing he ever posts turns out to be true. Still not forgotten that essay he posted about how much better a manager Ronald Koeman is compared to Jürgen Klopp. ::) ;D

Barring Man City, I can't think of a single club in England that has gone on to bigger and better things once they moved to a new stadium. If anything it's quite the opposite.

If you are lurking Catshit, just think, your manager is Sam Allardyce. And your lot are booing him already because of the insane pressure you put on managers to win the “finished above Liverpool” trophy!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55739 on: February 12, 2018, 05:49:37 pm »

how does Andy get any work done??

Online Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55740 on: February 12, 2018, 05:53:54 pm »

Yeah.  I mean just rebuilding your old stadium one stand at a time is an absolutely useless way of progressing as a club.  ;D

Everton are the absolute event horizon of obscurity.  Very few clubs lie beyond them.  Villa perhaps...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55741 on: February 12, 2018, 06:00:15 pm »
It's funny on every level.
He's right about Keita not being world class. As we all know, LFC never have any world class players until they leave us; Alonso, Torres, Suarez. Coutinho was a one-trick-pony, only turns up for one game in five... right up until Barcelona paid £140m for him. Only then did he become world class.

We all know why he'd rather talk about us than Everton

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55742 on: February 12, 2018, 06:03:26 pm »
Having image problem at the moment but here is the link -

Online Flaccido Dongingo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55743 on: February 12, 2018, 06:04:53 pm »
The burning question of the weekend for me is whether Salahs goal was legal, has Steveo delivered any verdict yet?, is it still a pace goal if he uses his pace to dart between defenders on to a 1-2?

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55744 on: February 12, 2018, 06:13:37 pm »
The burning question of the weekend for me is whether Salahs goal was legal, has Steveo delivered any verdict yet?, is it still a pace goal if he uses his pace to dart between defenders on to a 1-2?
It was scored by a RS, so of course it's illegal. It doesn't matter how it's scored, it doesn't count.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #55745 on: February 12, 2018, 07:32:53 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Flaccido Dongingo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55746 on: February 12, 2018, 07:34:42 pm »
Ha ha

Selling Kean already

https://twitter.com/riccosrant/status/963132713111715841
They'll sell him back to Dyches shithouses for about half of what they paid, and he isn't even worth that, he's monumentally shit

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55747 on: February 12, 2018, 07:41:07 pm »
Good old catshit. Nothing he ever posts turns out to be true. Still not forgotten that essay he posted about how much better a manager Ronald Koeman is compared to Jürgen Klopp. ::) ;D

He didn't even manage to get simple stuff right like how long Salah has been at the club, being generous and assuming they meant 2019 when he said next summer that would still only be 2 years rather than 3 let alone the 1 year if he actually meant 2018.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55748 on: February 12, 2018, 07:52:53 pm »
Ha ha

Selling Kean already

https://twitter.com/riccosrant/status/963132713111715841

That’ll be three players gone who they brought in during the best transfer window in the history of football.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Tesco tearaway∗

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #55749 on: February 12, 2018, 07:56:44 pm »
Perfect  :wellin
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55750 on: February 12, 2018, 08:04:16 pm »

Interesting split with the teams, the expected all 20 PL sides in the list due to our tv deal, but then you have 5 for France, 6 for Spain, 10 for Italy and 9 for Germany.

The France number makes sense since it is the weakest league, but Spain being noticeably lower than Italy or Germany is presumably down to their uneven tv deal as the only ones with any money besides the big two are the ones getting into the CL regularly.

Online Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55751 on: February 12, 2018, 08:20:20 pm »
He didn't even manage to get simple stuff right like how long Salah has been at the club, being generous and assuming they meant 2019 when he said next summer that would still only be 2 years rather than 3 let alone the 1 year if he actually meant 2018.

I think he might have meant Klopp, who would be in his third full season with us.  Apparently Klopp will wobble because we put pressure on our managers and he has some kind of third season syndrome...

Admittedly it's difficult to decipher from the post so I might be wrong.  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55752 on: February 12, 2018, 08:39:19 pm »

Houllier and Benitez cracked broke at a similar period? Strange, I could've sworn both those men managed us for 6 years each.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #55753 on: February 12, 2018, 09:04:30 pm »
GOT

They’ve played poorly v us Spurs Swansea West Brom and even Southampton. This is not the Liverpool of the early season, even Southampton we’re getting chances galore again st them. Last season they fell over the line with Can worldies dragging them there. One injury to Firmino or Salah and it would all fall down but even with them they’re not playing great. A good side will expose them at some point like Spurs almost did.

Evertonians, predicting the inevitable demise of LFC since 1892.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55754 on: February 12, 2018, 09:10:23 pm »
More  bitter whine and delusion.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55755 on: February 12, 2018, 09:12:14 pm »
We could win the quadruple, remaining undefeated in the league throughout the season and they'd still make some excuse up about us not being very good.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55756 on: February 12, 2018, 09:36:31 pm »
Houllier and Benitez cracked broke at a similar period? Strange, I could've sworn both those men managed us for 6 years each.

Houllier won five trophies in his third season, Benitez got us to a Champions League final.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55757 on: February 12, 2018, 09:43:41 pm »
We could win the quadruple, remaining undefeated in the league throughout the season and they'd still make some excuse up about us not being very good.
The excuse for that would be our much talked about pact with the Devil. 😈

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55758 on: February 12, 2018, 09:44:26 pm »
And we'd still only get three players in a combined Merseyside XI.

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55759 on: February 12, 2018, 10:08:54 pm »
Catshitinhiseye has accepted the fact we are gonna finish top four. Only after he punched holes in his doors, walls, booted fuck out of his kitchen units and smashed his telly in with his "Chosen " mug was the acceptance completed.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40