Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753436 times)

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fat Sam's Grand Slam Booeasy - Everton - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #55600 on: February 6, 2018, 11:08:09 pm »
I see another Everton manager has left them and gone on to bigger and better things  :D

Koeman named as new Netherlands manager.

Hard not to really, the only way is up.

Offline grizz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #55601 on: February 6, 2018, 11:09:36 pm »
I see another Everton manager has left them and gone on to bigger and better things  :D

Koeman named as new Netherlands manager.

He could have started a paper round would still be a step up  :P

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #55602 on: February 6, 2018, 11:20:59 pm »
Q 1.
Manage Everton; go on to manage Belgium.
Manage Everton; go on to manage Holland.
Manage England; go on to manage Everton.

One of these is on a downwards spiral.
In 50 words or less explain who... and why.

This is worth 100% of your eleven plus test result.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #55603 on: February 7, 2018, 07:20:59 pm »
If you've got five or ten minutes this is worth a read. Very witty.

https://toffeeweb.com/season/17-18/comment/talkingpoints/36217.html

Particularly liked this bit:

My wife thought she would 'surprise' me with tickets for the West End theatre production of The Exorcist. Admittedly, I was surprised because, not being the slightest bit interested in the British theatre scene, I had heard nothing about it. I was even more surprised to discover they weren't just tickets to 'The Exorcist'. Oh no. They were tickets to 'Bill Kenwright presents: The Exorcist'.
Anyway, we went and I was squirming in my seat, flesh crawling, the whole way through. The last time I cringed, sighed, shook my head and muttered "this is complete shite" so often was at a live performance of 'Bill Kenwright presents: Everton vs West Brom'.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #55604 on: February 7, 2018, 07:40:33 pm »

My wife thought she would 'surprise' me with tickets for the West End theatre production of The Exorcist. Admittedly, I was surprised because, not being the slightest bit interested in the British theatre scene, I had heard nothing about it. I was even more surprised to discover they weren't just tickets to 'The Exorcist'. Oh no. They were tickets to 'Bill Kenwright presents: The Exorcist'.
Anyway, we went and I was squirming in my seat, flesh crawling, the whole way through. The last time I cringed, sighed, shook my head and muttered "this is complete shite" so often was at a live performance of 'Bill Kenwright presents: Everton vs West Brom'.

Killer ending

"I well know the sheer dread that can derive from dabbling with demonic forces. My wife once had a ouija board resting on her lap as she tried in vain to contact the spirit of futuristic tubby tin can Twiki from 'Buck Rogers In The 25th Century'. No matter how many times she spelt out "Biddie Biddie Biddie", the six-foot under, silvery shortarse, never bothered to respond.

However, the tranquility was short lived, as no sooner did I decide to take matters out of her hands....by reaching over to spell out 'G-O P-U-T T-H-E D-I-N-N-E-R O-N N-O-W'....then she went absolutely ballistic. Face contorted in rage, gurning like a reject from The Garbage Pail Kids, phlegm flying from her expletive spewing mouth, the aura of pure evil radiating from every pore. "
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55605 on: February 7, 2018, 07:44:09 pm »

There are some genuine wits, and genuinely knowledgeable fans on TW.

There are a few bitter ones but generally pretty OK. I stay out of GOT.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #55606 on: February 8, 2018, 05:23:48 am »

God that’s great
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #55607 on: February 8, 2018, 10:09:46 am »

That's excellent.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55608 on: February 8, 2018, 10:43:00 am »

That’s decent. I particularly like the reference to Satan as “the red shite”.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55609 on: February 8, 2018, 11:21:33 am »
Yes, Toffeeweb seems a cut above the festering pile of bitterness that is GOT.
Ifithadnerbinforsatan.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #55610 on: February 8, 2018, 02:33:36 pm »
If he’s blaming Kenwright’s production of the Exorcist for this seasons shenanigans, what’s the reason for all the other seasons?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55611 on: February 8, 2018, 04:02:43 pm »
"The school of seance", made me spit coffee over my laptop in work.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55612 on: February 8, 2018, 04:19:58 pm »
That takes their new foreign left back, Ouija Board, to a whole new place.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #55613 on: February 8, 2018, 04:22:23 pm »
Won the Summer transfer window.  :wave

Going to be above the Redshite.  :wave

Challenge for trophies..  :wave

And now.....

Eliaquim Mangala insists Everton can turn their season around - and finish above Burnley and Leicester.

Everton went into the season full of big expectations but are stuck in mid-table and Mangala admits they now have to be realistic about their targets for the campaign.

France centre half Mangala, who has joined on loan from Manchester City, endured a nightmare debut at Arsenal but still believes they can make up ground on the top six and catch the likes of Burnley and Leicester.

Mangala said: “The challenge is going to be difficult but I think we can finish in front of Leicester and Burnley and that will be a good end to the season.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-new-boy-eliaquim-mangala-11972965
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55614 on: February 8, 2018, 04:31:56 pm »
The dizzy heights of Burnley and Leicester.
Don't tell Steve O , only a couple of weeks ago he had overtaking Arsenal as a realistic target.
Where's the 7th place money Bill?

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55615 on: February 8, 2018, 04:50:36 pm »
They want to finish 7th to qualify for the Europa League, which they will say is a shit, worthless tournament anyway, after they finish bottom of a group containing the Faroese champions, the Maltese runners-up, and the Macedonian cup winners.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55616 on: February 8, 2018, 04:57:20 pm »
They should concentrate on finishing above Bournemouth first.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55617 on: February 8, 2018, 05:13:08 pm »
They should concentrate on finishing above Bournemouth first.

Eddie Howe's a blue, don't cha know?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #55618 on: February 8, 2018, 06:56:03 pm »
Anyone got that video of a Spanish fella (Risitas?) laughing with subtitles taking the piss out of the blues?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55619 on: February 8, 2018, 07:17:09 pm »

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #55620 on: February 8, 2018, 07:20:45 pm »
Anyone got that video of a Spanish fella (Risitas?) laughing with subtitles taking the piss out of the blues?
https://www.captiongenerator.com/103727/Laughing-at-Everton

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #55621 on: February 8, 2018, 07:28:56 pm »
Won the Summer transfer window.  :wave

Going to be above the Redshite.  :wave

Challenge for trophies..  :wave

And now.....

Eliaquim Mangala insists Everton can turn their season around - and finish above Burnley and Leicester.

Everton went into the season full of big expectations but are stuck in mid-table and Mangala admits they now have to be realistic about their targets for the campaign.

France centre half Mangala, who has joined on loan from Manchester City, endured a nightmare debut at Arsenal but still believes they can make up ground on the top six and catch the likes of Burnley and Leicester.

Mangala said: “The challenge is going to be difficult but I think we can finish in front of Leicester and Burnley and that will be a good end to the season.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-new-boy-eliaquim-mangala-11972965
All the hyperbole... and it’s the usual ‘just about avoided getting into a relegation scrap’ story at the end of the day..

That’s their cup final...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55623 on: February 9, 2018, 01:51:14 pm »
 :lmao

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55624 on: February 9, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »

don't forget all those shite pace goals he scores, nothing worse than a player using his speed to beat defenders, i hate it.

stevo is right, take away salah's left foot, his pace, his finishing and his dribbling and you're left with a pretty shit player
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #55625 on: February 9, 2018, 02:26:23 pm »
Who knew that a small, technical player would be weak in the air?

I mean, he's not particularly weak, but that's by the by.
AHA!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #55626 on: February 9, 2018, 02:41:47 pm »

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55627 on: February 9, 2018, 03:31:32 pm »

Brilliant. That longers guy has set him up for that, even the bitters a sniggering at steve0s delusion.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #55628 on: February 9, 2018, 03:59:31 pm »
Brilliant. That longers guy has set him up for that, even the bitters a sniggering at steve0s delusion.

Better than Kevin Mirralas...
 :lmao :lmao :lmao
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #55629 on: February 9, 2018, 04:19:22 pm »
Who knew that a small, technical player would be weak in the air?

I mean, he's not particularly weak, but that's by the by.

Scored one header this season, probably more than Sandro, Davey boy and co.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #55630 on: February 9, 2018, 04:27:53 pm »
Can you imagine how many he'd score if he was good?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #55631 on: February 9, 2018, 04:29:18 pm »
And he wins a fair share of challenges, when he's not too busy sticking his arse in and muscling people out of the challenge that is.
AHA!

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55632 on: February 9, 2018, 05:48:41 pm »
Better than Kevin Mirralas...
 :lmao :lmao :lmao

He'll have that on his tombstone one day...
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55633 on: February 9, 2018, 06:06:47 pm »
Can you imagine how many he'd score if he was good?
He should be on at least 30 to be honest. First season in this league for a long time and he has been a revelation. Love his Anthill Mob legs when he gets a sprint on.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #55634 on: February 9, 2018, 06:22:58 pm »

For the love of God. What's wrong with this idiot?  :lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #55635 on: February 9, 2018, 06:36:49 pm »
Got to love Everton, Salah is both not that good and too good for us to keep hold of him all at once ....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55636 on: February 9, 2018, 06:37:22 pm »
For the love of God. What's wrong with this idiot?  :lmao
Er, he is an Evertonian.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55637 on: February 9, 2018, 06:45:53 pm »
Er, he is an Evertonian.
poor lad was born that way

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55638 on: February 9, 2018, 06:49:28 pm »
Got to love Everton, Salah is both not that good and too good for us to keep hold of him all at once ....

Those who find they're touched by madness
Sit down next to Steve
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to Steve
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55639 on: February 9, 2018, 06:56:14 pm »
Those who find they're touched by madness
Sit down next to Steve
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to Steve

Brilliant
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.