Author Topic: FAC: Liverpool 4 vs 1 Salop Utdoh 27’, Gordon 33’ Fabinho 44’ Bobby 79’ Fab 90+2  (Read 20102 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: FAC: Liverpool 2 vs 1 Shrewsbury Utdoh 27’, Gordon 33’ Fabinho 44’
« Reply #40 on: January 9, 2022, 03:16:40 pm »
I like Dixon-Bonner, he's developing really well.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #41 on: January 9, 2022, 03:19:32 pm »
59 plenty of the ball, but really not much happening right now.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 9, 2022, 03:23:43 pm »
64 Dixon Bonner replaced by Bobby Firmino
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 9, 2022, 03:25:05 pm »
65 corner to the reds, a Morton shot deflected behind.

Cleared
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 9, 2022, 03:27:49 pm »
67 we give the ball away lazily and they should have done better with it
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 9, 2022, 03:30:36 pm »
It sounds like we're getting sloppy again.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 9, 2022, 03:35:13 pm »
75 little happening right now.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 9, 2022, 03:36:46 pm »
79 3-1 Bobby

Weak shot from Konate fallls to Bobby who back heels it in from 4 yards 
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 9, 2022, 03:36:51 pm »
75 little happening right now.

;D you tease.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #49 on: January 9, 2022, 03:37:14 pm »
Ha ha Bobby

Ultimate no look goal - neat back heel to beat two

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
80 Frauendorf replaces Gordon
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Frauendorf looks a player.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
82 Shrewsbury make some changes
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Frauendorf looks a player.
Looks about 30
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
84 Bobby and Taki 1-2, chaos in their box, they eventually clear.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
87 Kelleher nearly gives the ball away on the six yard line.. yikes

W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
My 73 year old mother has given Conor Bradley MOTD.

;D

And why not?  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
89 free kick out wide after Robbo is fouled. Poor tackle that one, lucky Robbo is ok.

W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
89 free kick out wide after Robbo is fouled. Poor tackle that one, lucky Robbo is ok.

Robbo has just been subbed went straight down the tunnel.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Seeing Bobby  Firmino brings the biggest smile to my face

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
90+1 another free kick out wide

Tsimikas and Norris replace Robbo and Morton
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Tepid's stream is so far behind

😀

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
90+2 the free kick is taken and Fabinho heads it and then fires home
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

😀

I just hope he's not on the other game again.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
FT 4-1

So many absent, training ground closed.

It will do
W

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account

😀
the boys have already had a shower
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
I loved Frauendorf's cameo.  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well done lads, been a testing week.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Score line really flatters us, I mean I know we had a lot of the ball but it wasn't a 4-1 game. We constantly played ourselves into trouble at the back. Least we took our opportunities well.

Great to see Firmino back.

Well is Fab for 2 goals well taken.

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
Hopefully Robbo’s injury is not serious - its the last thing we need right now

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Solid. Those commentators were absolute twats though (particularly the thinly veiled racism from one of them towards Konate)
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great 2nd half performance that. Morton, Gordon, Bradley all excellent as the game went on. Easy.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Job done.

Getting sick of the bias against us from commentators though. Was watching on Premier Sports and all they did was criticise us or Klopp the whole game. They were desperate for Shrewsbury to get something.

Also surprised to hear the Stevie G song from the Shrewsbury fans at the end? Did they really care that City won it over the that year?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was always about just getting through so job done

Shrewsbury fans though- singing about Gerrard slipping and all other bellendry songs

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
The FA Cup: good in theory, fairly fucking tedious in practice. Well done to get this out of the way under difficult circumstances.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Enjoyable game that, decent run out for some fringe players, nice to see Fab get a brace and Bobby get a goal.

Nice to see Curtis back and hopefully he can find some form after his freak injury
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
couldnt change the score on the title of this thread, well done the lads
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Hopefully Robbo’s injury is not serious - its the last thing we need right now

Fingers cross just a precaution with the game already won.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art