Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 585067 times)

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #4000 on: March 14, 2023, 12:45:17 pm »
Absolutely gutted with this. I've been on the waiting list 20 years this year and thought I'd have one in the next 10 years, reckon I'm looking at another 20 years now. I'll be nearly 60.

The list will move quicker now ID checks are done, pass-me-downs won't happen and there will be more season on season

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4001 on: March 14, 2023, 12:50:23 pm »
Also why didn't they sort out the waiting list before announcing this?
probably floating this shit news to see if the 'legacy customers', sorry fans, kick off enough to have to change their mind

have very modest/low expectations of the owners consideration of supporters, but 1k out of 7k doesn't even reach those.

they're still trying to pretend ticket sales are what pay the bills, and not the vast TV contracts they receive for existing as a PL club.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #4002 on: March 14, 2023, 01:07:52 pm »

The list will move quicker now ID checks are done, pass-me-downs won't happen and there will be more season on season

Would like to think so, but in reality they will probably keep turning them into hospo seats. ££££
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #4003 on: March 14, 2023, 01:33:14 pm »
I take the point that new stands don't pay for themselves and that the club is able to generate lots of £££ via hospitality but, for me, it's always been a question of balance. I would have begrudgingly accepted 1,800 new hospitality seats if we at least got a decent amount of new STs.

I knew it was optimistic expecting the club to keep the number of STs as a % of overall capacity the same but I thought they'd at least settle on a figure between 2,000 - 2,500. 1,000 is simply unacceptable.

The great irony is that by creating more and more hospitality seats, the club is watering down the very product/atmosphere that it is selling to those "customers". This is why balance is important.

I'm 28 and 1,000 new STs should bring me down below 3,500 on the list - should hopefully get one by the time I reach 50...

3,000 new tickets in the members sale sounds good on paper but the reality for most members will still be a 1 in 10+ chance in the ballot for most games. 

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #4004 on: March 14, 2023, 02:05:39 pm »
This is awful. I hope action opposing this is organised!

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #4005 on: March 14, 2023, 02:50:47 pm »
This is awful. I hope action opposing this is organised!

its truly brutal. 3k corporates plus the aways there too. place will be a dead zone. should been at least 2k ST. The total waiting list must be over 20k

Online macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4006 on: March 14, 2023, 04:01:46 pm »
its truly brutal. 3k corporates plus the aways there too. place will be a dead zone. should been at least 2k ST. The total waiting list must be over 20k

If you are over 25k you don't get a number, so no one knows how big it is really, unless your involved in the club and added to that it's been closed for years, pretty much cos they realised with the turnover you could register at birth and wouldn't get one till you're brown bread regardless due to the turnover of about 100 per season

Online macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4007 on: March 14, 2023, 04:06:55 pm »
the club does have one of if not the highest % of ST to 'GA' tickets in the league

Where have you got that from? Figures I seen a few years ago we where the 2nd worst after Bournemouth who where the only club to be below 50% season tickets to general admission.

For comparison united is 75%.

Figures I've seen we have 27,000 season tickets  with a current capacity of 53,394.

Everton have 30,500 with a capacity of 39,414.

Even after the expansion of anfield we won't have the same amount of season tickets as they do despite have over 50% more capacity

It's a piss take
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 04:36:29 pm by macca007 »

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #4008 on: March 14, 2023, 04:29:42 pm »
Gutted as I was hoping for at least 2k going to ST. Anyone assuming it was going to be more than 2k was wishful thinking.

After this, i'm about c.1400 to go minus any STs released from  elsewhere in the stadium at end of the season.

No idea how many years left for me. Maybe 5?

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #4009 on: March 14, 2023, 04:44:45 pm »
Where have you got that from? Figures I seen a few years ago we where the 2nd worst after Bournemouth who where the only club to be below 50% season tickets to general admission.

For comparison united is 75%.

Figures I've seen we have 27,000 season tickets  with a current capacity of 53,394.

Everton have 30,500 with a capacity of 39,414.

Even after the expansion of anfield we won't have the same amount of season tickets as they do despite have over 50% more capacity

It's a piss take

I think it's the percentage of ST to general admission (i.e. excluding hospo), as opposed to the percentage of ST to total capacity of Anfield.

It's not a figure for the club to be proud of. All it does is illustrate the huge numbers of seats being sold as hospo.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #4010 on: March 14, 2023, 04:47:16 pm »
I think it's the percentage of ST to general admission (i.e. excluding hospo), as opposed to the percentage of ST to total capacity of Anfield.

It's not a figure for the club to be proud of. All it does is illustrate the huge numbers of seats being sold as hospo.
I was going to say the same …every stat compares % season tickets to total capacity and ours is hideous. There is certainly room to add another 10-15% minimum. You’d probably find a good chunk of people are also on 13 plus anyway ….I’m on the season ticket waiting list and will have 13 plus next season. Just means I’m essentially paying over the odds for a season ticket anyway.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4011 on: March 14, 2023, 04:51:01 pm »

After this, i'm about c.1400 to go minus any STs released from  elsewhere in the stadium at end of the season.

No idea how many years left for me. Maybe 5?

5 years is that a joke? I'm sure last season or season before only 62 seasies came back for the waiting list.

I'm not far behind you and I think it will be another 10+ year wait. Been on the list for over 20 years. As soon as people get a seasie they don't let it go.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 04:57:09 pm by RMG »

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #4012 on: March 14, 2023, 05:01:32 pm »
I was going to say the same …every stat compares % season tickets to total capacity and ours is hideous. There is certainly room to add another 10-15% minimum. You’d probably find a good chunk of people are also on 13 plus anyway ….I’m on the season ticket waiting list and will have 13 plus next season. Just means I’m essentially paying over the odds for a season ticket anyway.

Shite isn't it lad. I'm in the same boat as you... should be guaranteed next season unless they drastically move the goalposts from 13+. Would just be nice being able to plan things in life / at work without having to try and factor in the bulk sales.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #4013 on: March 14, 2023, 05:07:35 pm »
Shite isn't it lad. I'm in the same boat as you... should be guaranteed next season unless they drastically move the goalposts from 13+. Would just be nice being able to plan things in life / at work without having to try and factor in the bulk sales.
Exactly 👍
I hope they don’t move the goalposts ….be a big kick in the teeth if they did. Would also love to know the numbers of people who are 13 plus and on ST waiting list

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4014 on: March 14, 2023, 07:40:51 pm »
The reality is the club will always prioritise GA over ST when it comes to allocating new seats because GAs spend far more per match in the Club shop, museum visits etc. they are still ardent fans so shouldn’t impact the atmosphere unlike hospitality who are more reserved although again this depends on the type of hospitality they put in the new stand. Am afraid the days of lots of new STs being released are over. Is all about hospitality and GA now
Proudest ever moment was in the Ataturk stadium - i'm sure the wife will understand!

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #4015 on: March 14, 2023, 08:51:50 pm »
Absolutely gutted.

I've been on the waiting list for 22 years and am 2,037th still. Was utterly convinced that there would be at least 2000 to dent the waiting list, but then this.

Speechless.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #4016 on: March 14, 2023, 09:04:13 pm »
I'm absolutely gutted at this.

22 years and still 2,037 on the list. Was utterly convinced that they'd make a decent dent in the waiting list and go for at least 2k new ones.

Appalling and slightly disillusioning as well. From the sounds of it they're not going to change their minds on it either.

Worst thing is that as has been said elsewhere on here, they are more interested in the occasionals who come and drop a boatload in the club store, then spend most of their time taking selfies or on social media rather than watch the match.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4017 on: March 14, 2023, 10:17:57 pm »
I’m even more gutted reading this. I’ve been on the list for 25 years and I’m 2600 ish on the list. Shows how random and disorganised it was when everyone paid a fiver to stay on there.

I'm absolutely gutted at this.

22 years and still 2,037 on the list. Was utterly convinced that they'd make a decent dent in the waiting list and go for at least 2k new ones.

Appalling and slightly disillusioning as well. From the sounds of it they're not going to change their minds on it either.

Worst thing is that as has been said elsewhere on here, they are more interested in the occasionals who come and drop a boatload in the club store, then spend most of their time taking selfies or on social media rather than watch the match.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4018 on: March 14, 2023, 10:56:44 pm »
I’m even more gutted reading this. I’ve been on the list for 25 years and I’m 2600 ish on the list. Shows how random and disorganised it was when everyone paid a fiver to stay on there.

Pretty much exactly the same situation as yours. Mid 2k’s on the list. This is pretty devastating - I cannot believe that such a huge expansion will benefit wealthy corporates so disproportionately.

Extremely disappointed in the club.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 11:02:35 pm by Keith Lard »
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4019 on: March 14, 2023, 11:10:40 pm »
As unpopular as it might be, I do think there should be less full season tickets not more. The number of season tickets there are are blocking access for other people.

You might say that ST holders ‘deserve’ their priority because they pay for every game and have done for years but you could as well say it’s unfair that people can’t get to the game because someone at some point in the past could afford to pay for a full season’s games upfront. Also, there are plenty that don’t go to every game and farm their seat out to mates (and still preserve their position versus other games (also, I know a few who have a second ST for their sons but their sons don’t go so often).

That means unless you know someone with an ST who’s not using it, it’s hard to break into some kind of regular attendance - thus reducing the numbers who can actually get to the match even for a few games or even to one or two ‘big’ games at something approaching a reasonable price.

If there are for the sake of argument 100k match goers that get to at least a few games, the more season tickets there are, the lower that number of match goers is and the less is the opportunity for the less well-off or the younger supporters who can’t afford a season ticket anyway (and the average age goes up).

Half or quarter ST would give more people more of a guarantee of at least seeing a few games a season on a regular basis ( and still provide guaranteed income for the club)

To state the extreme, selling double the number of ST but for half a season each would give more people at least some access on a regular basis (and reduce the wait to a bit less than 22 years…).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 08:08:53 am by Peter McGurk »

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4020 on: March 14, 2023, 11:34:50 pm »
Looking at the plans and the new hospitality available for sale in the new stand, I’d say there’s a good quarter of the upper tier taken up by hospitality seating.

Not sure where this impression of away fans being spread over both tiers comes from, as the hospitality seats stretch right across the whole length of the upper tier.

The pricing of the hospitality is pretty absurd too but will be no doubt be snapped up by corporates, or the occasional match goer who will own several tickets and make a bucket load off them by selling the games on which they don’t attend.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 11:36:32 pm by D🐶G »
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4021 on: March 14, 2023, 11:39:40 pm »
You might say that ST holders ‘deserve’ their priority because they pay for every game and have done for years but there are plenty that don’t go to every game and farm their seat out to mates (and still preserve their position versus other games (also, I know a few who have a second ST for their sons but their sons don’t go so often).

That means unless you know someone with an ST who’s not using it, it’s hard to break into some kind of regular attendance - thus reducing the numbers who can actually get to the match even for a few games or even to one or two ‘big’ games at something approaching a reasonable price.
On the other hand, people who hand their ST over to others do so without profiting from a scam fee to buy the privilege of being placed on a list allowing them to be sold to.

There's no intent to diversify the number of people attending matches for any positive ulterior motive at play here, it's just trying to make more money per seat. They package the PR to imply that ticket price increases are essential, while in the latest accounts they announced £508million revenue from commercial and media deals and £86milllion from matchday revenue. They're just looking to squeeze as much as they can out of us legacy supporters without snapping.

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4022 on: March 14, 2023, 11:48:26 pm »
On the other hand, people who hand their ST over to others do so without profiting from a scam fee to buy the privilege of being placed on a list allowing them to be sold to.

There's no intent to diversify the number of people attending matches for any positive ulterior motive at play here, it's just trying to make more money per seat. They package the PR to imply that ticket price increases are essential, while in the latest accounts they announced £508million revenue from commercial and media deals and £86milllion from matchday revenue. They're just looking to squeeze as much as they can out of us legacy supporters without snapping.

My point is rather that ‘legacy’ supporters are blocking those who have been unfortunate enough not to have been in a position to buy a season ticket at some arbitrary point in the past.

And as we all know, running a stadium doesn’t cost nothing and definitely building extensions is not cheap. It’s the least productive of the three incomes ( Commercial, TV, Matchday) and by a long way and even longer when you factor in cost. It’s an exaggeration but one commercial deal for the cost of the ink in the pen can be far more productive than any number of bums on seats.

And not one penny of any two are going to pay for the one. The whole idea is income generation from whichever source to support a winning club
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 11:59:20 pm by Peter McGurk »

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4023 on: March 14, 2023, 11:52:07 pm »
Most of the outrage today from fans and fan groups seems to be about the 2% increase in season ticket prices. In light of there being no increases for the last 8 years, and inflation being at 10% currently, this seems almost reasonable in the grand scheme of things.
There should be way more outrage at this extra 7000 seats being used for rip off hospitality and not for fans who have waited most of their life to get a season ticket, and would gladly pay an extra 2%.
Dare I suggest that most of the people in the high profile fan groups already have season tickets so are more concerned with the price rise than the other stuff? This may be harsh and totally incorrect but just asking the question.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4024 on: March 14, 2023, 11:57:34 pm »
Looking at the plans and the new hospitality available for sale in the new stand, I’d say there’s a good quarter of the upper tier taken up by hospitality seating.

Not sure where this impression of away fans being spread over both tiers comes from, as the hospitality seats stretch right across the whole length of the upper tier.

The pricing of the hospitality is pretty absurd too but will be no doubt be snapped up by corporates, or the occasional match goer who will own several tickets and make a bucket load off them by selling the games on which they don’t attend.

Gonna give them a call tomorrow just to check.. hospitality prices are absurd but with the flexible sell-on rights (official) its not too bad if you have cash enough.. the club should seriously think about it though as it is not "hospitality" - just people playing the system. got some "friends" that have multiple hospitality that attends 2-3 matches a year but sell them on..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4025 on: March 15, 2023, 07:14:57 am »

If you look at the mock ups of the inside of the stadium, there's clearly segregation going up both tiers. Be a shame if that's not the case.

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4026 on: March 15, 2023, 07:41:15 am »
Believe the away fans will still get just 3k seats for PL games but this will be split across both tiers like us when we visit Man City. Means away fans will be focused more in the corner and more Liverpool on bottom tier behind the goal
Proudest ever moment was in the Ataturk stadium - i'm sure the wife will understand!

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4027 on: March 15, 2023, 07:50:04 am »
As unpopular as it might be, I do think there should be less full season tickets not more. The number of season tickets there are are blocking access for other people.

You might say that ST holders ‘deserve’ their priority because they pay for every game and have done for years but you could as well say it’s unfair that people can’t get to the game because someone at some point could afford to pay for a full season’s games upfront. Also, there are plenty that don’t go to every game and farm their seat out to mates (and still preserve their position versus other games (also, I know a few who have a second ST for their sons but their sons don’t go so often).

If there are for the sake of argument 100k match goers that get to at least a few games, the more season tickets there are, the lower that number of match goers is and the less is the opportunity for the less well-off or the younger supporters who can’t afford a season ticket anyway (and the average age goes up).

Half or quarter ST would give more people more of a guarantee of at least seeing a few games a season on a regular basis ( and still provide guaranteed income for the club)

To state the extreme, selling double the number of ST but for half a season each would give more people at least some access on a regular basis (and reduce the wait to a bit less than 22 years…))

Agree 100%. Been a season ticket holder for over 25 years and allocating new seats to those in the ST list won’t introduce younger fans as most at the top of the list have been waiting 20+ years so are likely late 30s to 50s. We need more teens and 20 somethings in the ground and more STs won’t help with that sadly.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4028 on: March 15, 2023, 08:43:09 am »
Playing devils advocate. Obviously a very emotive subject is season tickets.

What is the answer? How do they balance up the new seats to suit everyone?

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #4029 on: March 15, 2023, 08:49:59 am »
Believe the away fans will still get just 3k seats for PL games but this will be split across both tiers like us when we visit Man City. Means away fans will be focused more in the corner and more Liverpool on bottom tier behind the goal

I’d like to see away fans moved across to the other side of the stand into what is 128/129 (because looking at the seating plan those blocks are still going to be as they are now)

Won’t happen by the sounds of it, but don’t see why away fans should carry on getting better seats than our support.

I’ve had tickets in 128 loads, usually because it’s the ‘best’ option in the 13+ sales if I can’t get Kop. It’s not too bad if you’re near where the Kenny stand starts, but if you’re any further back into the corner it’s pretty shite. With everyone standing (which I don’t mind) you can’t even see the corner of the pitch by the Kop/Kenny.

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #4030 on: March 15, 2023, 09:15:17 am »
Most of the outrage today from fans and fan groups seems to be about the 2% increase in season ticket prices. In light of there being no increases for the last 8 years, and inflation being at 10% currently, this seems almost reasonable in the grand scheme of things.
There should be way more outrage at this extra 7000 seats being used for rip off hospitality and not for fans who have waited most of their life to get a season ticket, and would gladly pay an extra 2%.
Dare I suggest that most of the people in the high profile fan groups already have season tickets so are more concerned with the price rise than the other stuff? This may be harsh and totally incorrect but just asking the question.

Yeah, in isolation the increase is annoying but not the worst thing. But it's also that...

They have record revenue and just announced the renewal of a £9m a year deal with Expedia. The 2% increase is little in the grand scheme of things.

They have 1,000 more corporate tickets that previously announced. At an extra £100 a game (a conservative estimate compared to standard admission) will be an extra £100k in revenue per game, or £2.5m over a season.

Not as many season tickets as expected. So making a couple of hundred a year by selling to members rather than season tickets. So £200k or so over a season? Plus whatever extra comes through the shop, museum etc...

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #4031 on: March 15, 2023, 09:27:02 am »
And now because you weren’t born in the 2000s you’re essentially being taken out of a bucket of extra tickets that will be available when the new stand opens. These young adult tickets won’t be sustainable either as more of them that get 13+ (they have more chances with these extra tickets and normal member tickets) will still become older and into the adult bracket in a few years and then it starts again with lots more people on 13+ anyway 🤷‍♂️
If that makes sense
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 09:30:17 am by jwilstroplfc »

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4032 on: March 15, 2023, 09:37:14 am »
How does that work given how the hospitality seating stretches all the way along the front of the upper tier?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4033 on: March 15, 2023, 10:36:13 am »
I’d like to see away fans moved across to the other side of the stand into what is 128/129 (because looking at the seating plan those blocks are still going to be as they are now)

Won’t happen by the sounds of it, but don’t see why away fans should carry on getting better seats than our support.

I’ve had tickets in 128 loads, usually because it’s the ‘best’ option in the 13+ sales if I can’t get Kop. It’s not too bad if you’re near where the Kenny stand starts, but if you’re any further back into the corner it’s pretty shite. With everyone standing (which I don’t mind) you can’t even see the corner of the pitch by the Kop/Kenny.

I thought in the original plans they were being moved, not sure why it changed. It makes more sense as well with the Arkles and all the away coaches being on that side.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4034 on: March 15, 2023, 10:42:24 am »
And now because you weren’t born in the 2000s you’re essentially being taken out of a bucket of extra tickets that will be available when the new stand opens. These young adult tickets won’t be sustainable either as more of them that get 13+ (they have more chances with these extra tickets and normal member tickets) will still become older and into the adult bracket in a few years and then it starts again with lots more people on 13+ anyway 🤷‍♂️
If that makes sense

'course back in the day... (here we go), there were just mainly those in the 'stands' that could afford season tickets and so plenty of GA availability - but huge fluctuation in attendance.

These days the club does a much 'better' job of selling out (mostly) and securing more reliable income. Season tickets, hospitality and travel packages and the like. This obviously comes at the expense of availability for Joe public.

It just seems to me it would be better and even fairer yes, to have those 'kids' tickets but more generally to provide for more people to go on some kind of regular basis even if it means they don't see every game.

I'm not sure how much the '100-year plus' ticket holders or the 'what we have we hold or we'll pass on' group is still a problem but something's not right where there's so little movement in the queue over decades.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 10:51:12 am by Peter McGurk »

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4035 on: March 15, 2023, 12:26:33 pm »
I thought in the original plans they were being moved, not sure why it changed. It makes more sense as well with the Arkles and all the away coaches being on that side.

In the very original plans right at the start of the expansion process they were due to be moved to the other side. Not sure why that's changed but it does make sense to have them on the other side like you say due to coaches etc. Plus it used to be that way in 70's/80's too.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
« Reply #4036 on: March 15, 2023, 01:36:43 pm »
5 years is that a joke? I'm sure last season or season before only 62 seasies came back for the waiting list.

I'm not far behind you and I think it will be another 10+ year wait. Been on the list for over 20 years. As soon as people get a seasie they don't let it go.

62 is right but before then it was about 2-300 wasn't it? Either way 5 is a minimum. Don't want to think about it if it is another 10 years.

This really was the club's last chance to chip away at the waiting list. Won't be many opportunities over next 5 years to work through the list. I feel sorry for those position 5k and over. Not sure they'll ever get one.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4037 on: March 15, 2023, 01:43:01 pm »
This really was the club's last chance to chip away at the waiting list. Won't be many opportunities over next 5 years to work through the list. I feel sorry for those position 5k and over. Not sure they'll ever get one.

Wouldn't be as annoying if they hadn't completely bollocksed up digitising the list.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
« Reply #4038 on: March 15, 2023, 01:56:49 pm »
Wouldn't be as annoying if they hadn't completely bollocksed up digitising the list.

I'm not sure what was worse. I applied 5 years earlier than the club's records show. I can't prove it.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4039 on: March 15, 2023, 02:10:53 pm »
62 is right but before then it was about 2-300 wasn't it? Either way 5 is a minimum. Don't want to think about it if it is another 10 years.

The only thing that will ever shift it in a big way now is a serious downturn in form, a prolonged Hodgson esque era or a relegation or something. Agree that people over 5,000ish won't ever get one.