Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 584979 times)

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3960 on: February 19, 2023, 03:05:42 pm »
So do we reckon they'll wait till the end of the season to announce what they are doing with the extra 7k then?

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3961 on: March 4, 2023, 01:15:52 pm »
Invoices usually go out in Jan/early feb
Don’t suppose there’s any more information on the hospitality renewals or offers of any new hospitality? Been registered / on the waiting list for a while now and worried about the possibility of slipping through the net I guess.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3962 on: March 8, 2023, 04:48:41 pm »
So do we reckon they'll wait till the end of the season to announce what they are doing with the extra 7k then?

Cant be long now surely. If the stand is going to be ready for start of 23/24 season they will need the additional seats offered out to STWL to give potential new ST holders time to get funds in place at the least :-)

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3963 on: March 9, 2023, 08:22:52 am »
Cant be long now surely. If the stand is going to be ready for start of 23/24 season they will need the additional seats offered out to STWL to give potential new ST holders time to get funds in place at the least :-)

The rumour I heard is that it is behind schedule. How true that is I don't know, but if they are tight for time to complete for the start of the season, it's understandable rumours like that will come out and also understandable LFC will want to wait before promising new season tickets.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3964 on: March 9, 2023, 09:49:02 am »
The rumour I heard is that it is behind schedule. How true that is I don't know, but if they are tight for time to complete for the start of the season, it's understandable rumours like that will come out and also understandable LFC will want to wait before promising new season tickets.
Not heard anything about it being behind schedule, but guess there could be something in that, as when the Main Stand was nearing completion they sent out offers of hospitality season tickets in the early January that year. Nothing sent out so far, so could be right.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3965 on: March 9, 2023, 04:33:20 pm »
Not heard anything about it being behind schedule, but guess there could be something in that, as when the Main Stand was nearing completion they sent out offers of hospitality season tickets in the early January that year. Nothing sent out so far, so could be right.

The club must read this. There's drone footage and a bit of blurb on the site saying they are on schedule for 23/24

Offline UpperMain

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3966 on: March 9, 2023, 11:16:41 pm »
Just checked my emails,when main stand was built the email went out on the 21 April. Had until end of May to pay up.

Not the best notice period, not sure why they can't inform the people on the top of the list earlier this time round.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3967 on: March 10, 2023, 08:26:38 am »
It’s on schedule. From the horses mouth of someone working on it

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3968 on: March 10, 2023, 09:06:00 am »
Anyone know if this is possible: I have season ticket in kop. My dad is likely to be offered a season ticket this season or next, he's number 200 or something on the list. How dio we go about moving the seats next (or close to each other), given he is likely to be offered his before my renewal.
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3969 on: March 13, 2023, 03:56:57 pm »
Emailed the club last week about the seasonal hospitality in the new Anfield Road stand at ‘Brodies Sports Bar.’

Replied back just now and inform me that they are now contacting people on the registered list at the moment and that prices start at £4,420 plus VAT for a seven year membership in ‘tier 3’ and prices at their most expensive in ‘tier 1’ at £4,998 plus VAT.

Considering the new Main Stand seasonal hospitality started off at just over £3,000 plus VAT when it first opened, that’s pretty crazy money.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3970 on: March 13, 2023, 04:07:09 pm »
We are actually contacting the registered interest list at the moment, with the opportunity to purchase seasonal hospitality in the New Anfield Road Stand for the 23/24 season onwards. As you registered in 2018, you are on the list to be contacted.

I am therefore delighted to attach a brochure with further information on the membership benefits and details of Brodies Bar - an inspirational hospitality space that captures the pre-match buzz and unique atmosphere of matchdays at Anfield.

Memberships are based on 3, 5 or 7 years and we have three pricing tiers currently available. 

I have outlined pricing details below:

Tier 1 – SOLD OUT
Tier 2
Tier 3

3 Year Membership
£4,998+VAT
£4,848+VAT SOLD OUT
£4,703+VAT
5 Year Membership
£4,848+VAT
£4,703+VAT
£4,562+VAT
7 Year Membership
£4,698+VAT
£4,557+VAT
£4,420+VAT

Please note, there is a 3% increase year on year.

Payment terms: Payment is always one season in advance. Payment for 23/24 will be subject to agreeing a Docusign contract. This will then generate an invoice to be paid in 30 days. Payments for each subsequent season can be paid annually or quarterly. Quarterly payments for season 24/25 will commence in July 23 and instalments will be due in July, October, January and April.  

Next steps: 

If you wish to proceed, we will require the following information:

·       Quantity of seats (max 4).
·       Contract length (3, 5 or 7 years).
·       Preferred pricing tier.
·       Business or individual contract. 
·       Name 
·       Address
·       Telephone number
·       Email address
·       Payment method (Quarterly or Annually)

Once I have this information, I can review the best available seats in your chosen pricing tier and send a contract for you to review. Please note, seats are available on a first come first served basis and are selling quickly.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 04:11:46 pm by D🐶G »

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3971 on: March 13, 2023, 04:36:22 pm »
Anyone know if this is possible: I have season ticket in kop. My dad is likely to be offered a season ticket this season or next, he's number 200 or something on the list. How dio we go about moving the seats next (or close to each other), given he is likely to be offered his before my renewal.

Ask the club

Offline JDB14

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3972 on: March 14, 2023, 09:54:03 am »
Does anyone know when the club usually make contact to those near the top of the regular season ticket waiting list to offer them a season ticket please?

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3973 on: March 14, 2023, 10:06:24 am »
F**King joke this. Only 1k new STs generated for the new stand  :no :no :no

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/ticketing-update-2023-24-premier-league-season

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3974 on: March 14, 2023, 10:06:30 am »
Liverpool FC will introduce a number of changes to its ticket pricing and structures for the 2023-24 season as it opens the ambitious new Anfield Road Stand, increasing overall stadium capacity to 61,000.

Ticket prices have been frozen for supporters for the past eight seasons and the freeze will continue for juniors and the local general sale, which will remain at £9 per ticket – one of the cheapest in the Premier League.

The majority of general admission matchday tickets will rise by two per cent. This means an increase of just £1 per game for Members’ match tickets, and no more than £17 will be added onto the price of a season ticket, which covers all 19 Premier League home games.

The rise is a result of significant rising costs across the club. In the past five years, annual operating costs for Anfield have increased by nearly 40 per cent, and utility costs have gone up by 100 per cent this season.

LFC carefully considered all aspects of these ticketing changes and did not take the decision lightly to increase prices. The club engaged with the LFC Supporters Board and together discussed the potential impact of any price increase on fans. These open and honest discussions led to the club making the decision to limit the rise to two per cent.

The Anfield Road Stand expansion is on time to be completed in the summer and will provide another 7,000 seats for supporters next season. It is the third major capital build project undertaken by LFC in recent years, following the development of the Main Stand in 2016 and the opening of the state-of-the-art AXA Training Centre in November 2020.

The expansion will see around 1,000 new season tickets allocated and more than 3,000 new general admission tickets per game for the Members sale. It will also have a new young adult section in the lower tier, behind the goal. It will mean a doubling of the number of tickets available to young supporters in the Anfield Road Stand, with more than a quarter of all seats set aside for younger fans.

The new stand has also enabled the introduction of a dedicated concourse and seating area for disabled supporters, plus an additional changing places facility. This means that supporters who use a wheelchair will be able to watch the game from every stand across Anfield at a range of vantage points with an increase to 263 accessible bays for all competitions. This provision has been developed through long-term consultation with key stakeholders, including the Liverpool Disabled Supporters Association.

The 2023-24 season ticket renewal period will be from March 30 to May 24. Further details will be sent to season ticket holders in due course.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3975 on: March 14, 2023, 10:06:53 am »
Rats

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3976 on: March 14, 2023, 10:15:04 am »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-increase-ticket-prices-202324-26466321?s=08

Saying in this only 1000 towards season tickets from the new expansion. Which for me is pathetic. Good they want to get young ones in but we already have a piss poor ratio of season tickets to admission ratio. Last time i looked only Bournemouth was lower and that's only cos there stadium is so small and the amount they have to give to away fans.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3977 on: March 14, 2023, 10:16:00 am »
Joke

I thought 1800 were going to corporate ? Where has the rest of the 1200 seats gone?
1000 ST and 3000 members is only 4K of the 7k.
Our % of ST to capacity also gone down with this which they told me they weren’t going to do

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3978 on: March 14, 2023, 10:18:13 am »
Thought it at least be 2k new seasies if not more.

What a joke.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #3979 on: March 14, 2023, 10:18:43 am »
Joke

I thought 1800 were going to corporate ? Where has the rest of the 1200 seats gone?
Our % of ST to capacity also gone down with this which they told me they weren’t going to do

I presume the disabled section wont be included in them number and also the extra young supporters? Will the away capacity be increased as well/

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3980 on: March 14, 2023, 10:22:09 am »
Away capacity will go up as well deffo, they'll have some lower and upper tier now.

Young Adult section behind the goal is a great idea tbf, will hopefully improve the atmosphere, which is shocking in the AR end at the moment.

1,000 new season tickets is a piss take, i'm about 15,000th on the list and have totally given up on ever getting one in my life time (im 31)

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3981 on: March 14, 2023, 10:22:56 am »
Also why didn't they sort out the waiting list before announcing this?

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3982 on: March 14, 2023, 10:35:29 am »
1000 not a great number of season tickets

should be at least double

but then again i dont go very often so maybe that opinion isnt great
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3983 on: March 14, 2023, 10:37:12 am »
I don’t think we need to give more to away fans …I’m sure 3000 minimum unless ground is less than 30k so away numbers shouldn’t need to go and be included in that figure. Meaning it must be 3000 to corporate (there or thereabouts)

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3984 on: March 14, 2023, 10:38:09 am »
I don’t think we need to give more to away fans …I’m sure 3000 minimum unless ground is less than 30k so away numbers shouldn’t need to go and be included in that figure.

I hope we’re reducing the allocation for Man City next season?? Like they’ve done to us?

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3985 on: March 14, 2023, 10:39:36 am »
How many are general hospitality and how many are season ticket hospitality?

Do we sell out our hospitality most games? I thought they always ended up getting sold late on to members cause they couldn't sell them.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3986 on: March 14, 2023, 10:39:46 am »
Joke

I’m guessing offsite hospo isn’t included in the 1800 either

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3987 on: March 14, 2023, 10:42:35 am »
I’m guessing offsite hospo isn’t included in the 1800 either

Probably ….either way the numbers are ridiculous

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3988 on: March 14, 2023, 10:47:49 am »
Absolutely gutted with this. I've been on the waiting list 20 years this year and thought I'd have one in the next 10 years, reckon I'm looking at another 20 years now. I'll be nearly 60.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3989 on: March 14, 2023, 10:56:10 am »
Joined the waiting list in 2002 and thought I'd be in with an outside chance when the Annie Road was done. I'll still be 1500 down the list after this. Gutted
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline KloppoKopo

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3990 on: March 14, 2023, 11:28:22 am »
I’m still 9000+ from a ticket after nearly 20yrs on the list. I had thought the new stand might have knocked out at least 4 - 5000 and given me a slight chance of one day having my own season ticket. Unless I live until 205yrs I don’t think that will happen.

Previously I was hoping the changes they made to transfer of tickets / proposed ID checks etc would make owning a ticket farer, ensure there was a reasonable number that came up each year to reduce the waiting list, but that’s no longer the case. People get around the electronic tickets to maintain credits despite not attending by passing them around by using cheap phones etc.

Offline Kozmapolitan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3991 on: March 14, 2023, 11:40:14 am »
Always thought the shouts of 3-4k were way too optimistic but thought they'd at least stick with 2k. Confirms what I've been thinking for years now. The club really doesn't want any more STs. Commercially, they don't make sense any more so they will give the absolute minimum out going forward.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3992 on: March 14, 2023, 11:41:35 am »
It's 3000 or 10% whatever is lower - we give 10% currently

Also we lose a few hundred more due to segregation, atm it spans 35 rows and maybe 3 or 4 seats wide, how many rows will this have? 60 maybe? 70? x the 4 seats across

We don’t give 5400 away tickets for league games currently do we?? we only give 10% for some cup games I would have thought. We give circa 3000 now don’t we ? So that won’t need to go up when the new stand is open.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3993 on: March 14, 2023, 11:41:56 am »
Always thought the shouts of 3-4k were way too optimistic but thought they'd at least stick with 2k. Confirms what I've been thinking for years now. The club really doesn't want any more STs. Commercially, they don't make sense any more so they will give the absolute minimum out going forward.
the club does have one of if not the highest % of ST to 'GA' tickets in the league

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3994 on: March 14, 2023, 11:47:46 am »
We don’t give 5400 away tickets for league games currently do we?? we only give 10% for some cup games I would have thought. We give circa 3000 now don’t we ? So that won’t need to go up when the new stand is open.

Sorry getting mixed up with CL rules here deleted my post

We give 3k for league, 5% for CL so the CL will have to increase away allocation

The segregation will still increase

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3995 on: March 14, 2023, 11:49:37 am »
Sorry getting mixed up with CL rules here deleted my post

We give 3k for league, 5% for CL so the CL will have to increase away allocation

The segregation will still increase

I read ya 👍

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3996 on: March 14, 2023, 11:58:19 am »
I’m sure the official club announcement about the stand stated, and I quote ‘The changes will add 7000 additional seats, made up of around 5200 general admission seats and around 1800 seats with sports bar lounge / hospitality facilities’

Now I’m sure they are loose with the term ‘around’ but 4000 is nowhere near ‘around’ 5200 GENERAL ADMISSION

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3997 on: March 14, 2023, 12:24:57 pm »
Can't say I'm surprised at the lack of season tickets, the club will want as many people as possible continuing to pay the £30 a season for memberships so the extra 3000 seats into those sales likely gives a few people a game or two a season to make them renew.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3998 on: March 14, 2023, 12:29:25 pm »
Will probably leave me another decade away from a season ticket after that announcement.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3999 on: March 14, 2023, 12:43:15 pm »
I’m sure the official club announcement about the stand stated, and I quote ‘The changes will add 7000 additional seats, made up of around 5200 general admission seats and around 1800 seats with sports bar lounge / hospitality facilities’

Now I’m sure they are loose with the term ‘around’ but 4000 is nowhere near ‘around’ 5200 GENERAL ADMISSION

More than likely the compromise to only increase ticket prices by £1 per game  1,200 additional premium priced tickets