Author Topic: Fulham vs Liverpool FC, League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg, 20:00 Wed 24th Jan 2024  (Read 12767 times)

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
The bench is on its way to looking good again. Add Trent and Szobozlai and we're in business going forward.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
That’s a strong bench.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Would have gone Konate and Jota from the start I think but good side and stronger bench tonight
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fulham handing out plastic flags.  ;D

London clubs  Tradition

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
About what was expected in terms of rotation. Avoid silly mistakes and we have this.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not ideal Diogo, Ibou and Curtis benched, hope that midfield stands up to it physically. Get it done!!!
I'm not sure why we wouldn't go full strength in a match that can see us through to a final and a chance to win a trophy. Rest everyone for Norwich if we have to.

Jones went down with an injury - he was never starting.

Ibou often gets injured - and Jota is still coming back to full fitness.

Makes sense.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Assume the knocks to Curtis and Ibou at the weekend are just niggly enough to keep them out, early goal kills it, got to be clinical.
AHA!

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not sure why we wouldn't go full strength in a match that can see us through to a final and a chance to win a trophy. Rest everyone for Norwich if we have to.

Well we promised Kelleher so to go back on that wouldn't be great for morale.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Assume the knocks to Curtis and Ibou at the weekend are just niggly enough to keep them out, early goal kills it, got to be clinical.

No point in risking them tonight if we don't have too.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
Is the match on any of the American channels?
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
Only through ESPN's subscription service.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:11:12 pm by Lynndenberries »
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
Robertson! Great to see him back

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy

Took you 21 seconds to post that Samie.

C'mon man! Standards. Lets get it under 15 at the weekend!

good team that. The kickees from the weekend (Konate Jones and Jota) all on the bench Jurgens the best. and Robbo yes man.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader
Not watching the pre match build up on Sky as they have that idiot roadman Liverpool hater Antonio from West Ham as a pundit.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:11:26 pm by Vegeta »
150 IQ never wrong.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Not how it works though does it?

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah not so solid Samie.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Buster Gonad

• Anny Roader
I think Gakpo will start in front of Nunez, Quansah for Konate and Gravenberch for Jones. Kelleher for Ali. Rest of the team to remain unchanged.  Puts away crystal ball.

Just one smudge on the crystal ball ;)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

ESPN+ has the match.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
Goes without saying, but first goal is massive tonight.

Offline Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
Sky are desperate for us to lose.  Man, I hate those bastards.   :wanker
Bang on the money mate, they’ve even got that gobshite Antonio in the studio. Think I’ll watch it in German or Italian than listen to them biased bastards.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
I think the Kelleher situation is why Klopp gets more out of players than other managers.

For example if Kelleher has been promised the League Cup, if Jurgen’s was to turn round and say I’m going to play Alisson it says to Kelleher he doesn’t trust him. That has a knock on effect where other players then no longer know if they can take his word.

The arrangement seems to work and everyone is happy. If Kelleher were to start costing us games particularly important ones, that may change in future. But so much of what Klopp can get from his players is down to them buying in and trusting him and what he says.

You only have to look at them as they come off the pitch to know what he means to them.
But that harmony can be destroyed and if the squads unharmonious then there’s less chance of us doing well and winning things as a club

On another note it’s great to see almost everyone really want to win the League Cup. Before we won it a couple of years ago I’d estimate at least half of the posters on here were indifferent to it or wanted to get knocked out early so as to concentrate on other things

We would make the final much harder for ourselves for no reason if we started Kelleher. It's just a stupid thing to do.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan

The selection makes sense.

Jones is a risk after suffering a niggle. Konate has a history of muscle injuries and should not start twice a week. Jota has came back from a muscle injury and is not being risked with a long season ahead.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We would make the final much harder for ourselves for no reason if we started Kelleher. It's just a stupid thing to do.

Yeah it killed us 2 years ago when we won it with him in goal. Klopp trusts him, even if you dont.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I guess we’ll see in a few hours, but despite the injuries I’d be surprised if we don’t field our strongest outfield team available. It sounds like we’ve a few to come back at the weekend and at home to weaker opposition is the time I’d assume we mix things up more
guess we were both wrong! only person I'd ideally have liked to see more protected than Jota and Konate was Mac, but we don't have any alternatives so we're continuing to lean on him heavily post-injury return. I hope he has the weekend completely off. his fitness could define the next run of league games

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

So supportive.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline marmite

• Kemlynite
win is all i ask will either be a very tough game or we steamroller them great to still see youth in the team so real real talent coming out of the youth set up
im autistic dyslexic born deaf so spelling may be bad on some days bear with me its something i try very hard to get righy ... im not thick... supported liverpool fc from a very early age of 6 that would have been 1974  and still follow their every move today been to anfield and away games many times but now days its more online due to bad health

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Darwin to wear them down for an hour with Jota coming on to finish the job. Not a bad idea.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
That scarf/coat combination of Sturridge is certainly something :lmao
AHA!

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Yeah it killed us 2 years ago when we won it with him in goal. Klopp trusts him, even if you dont.
He's visibly worse than he was two years ago, and I disagreed with it then anyway. If we make it to any final you should pick the strongest team you have available.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fulham have not played for nearly two weeks. Atleast we have the Bournemouth game in the bank.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
He's visibly worse than he was two years ago, and I disagreed with it then anyway. If we make it to any final you should pick the strongest team you have available.

Let’s get there first.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

C'mon man! Standards. Lets get it under 15 at the weekend!

good team that. The kickees from the weekend (Konate Jones and Jota) all on the bench Jurgens the best. and Robbo yes man.

It's not a F1 pit stop Bobin.  ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to Sturridge. Not a scarf I'd pick, but he wears it well.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
Only through ESPN's subscription service.

:thumbup
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Let’s get there first.
I did say if, haha.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
Thats the 11 I was expecting, can see it being a rough ride tonight,  can see us winning this in extra time

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
Robertson! Great to see him back

This. Great lineup, bit of rotation and mostly importantly a player back from injury. Big.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
And the rest of success wouldn’t happen if Klopp managed people like you.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp