Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW – Arsenal FC vs Liverpool FC, Sunday Jan. 7, 2024 – 4:30PM  (Read 17086 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
What's wrong with Virg ?
Not risking him ahead of his transfer to man u.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
No doubt Klopp will get hammered on here by some if we pick up any injuries. Pathetic.

Same people that complain when we struggle after not playing for a while. We haven't played for 6 days and have 10 days off after our next match.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Professional defect.
I’m a UX designer and this is basically pissing in the face of your users. Truly shit idea.

United started doing this and then we followed suit. Curious to know who made the call cause it's fucking wank.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
What's wrong with Virg ?

cup tied as our fax machine broke down before we could hit V

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
No doubt Klopp will get hammered on here by some if we pick up any injuries. Pathetic.

Klopp in shocking decision to select footballers to play a football match. Some people will never be happy.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
I thought Van Dijk would play ahead of Konate but if he's ill might as well just rest up for Wednesday.

Had expected Jota and Gravenberch to start, imagine they'll get off a very young bench at some stage.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
I thought Van Dijk would play ahead of Konate but if he's ill might as well just rest up for Wednesday.
jolly decent of you to say that  :)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Jeez that bench is fucking light. Does any other teams end up with a bench like ours after a few injuries?
think it's 10.players unavailable, what did you expect
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There are honestly more important games than a 3rd round FA Cup game, sorry. If we pick up an injury today, you’ll be changing your tune at FT I'm sure.

Right, and if a bunch of kids get tanked 6-0 you’d be the first here moaning about that.

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
United started doing this and then we followed suit. Curious to know who made the call cause it's fucking wank.

In fairness does it really matter what way the line-up is listed? You see the names and you know where they play. Everyone knows how we line up.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shit bench.. only 10 first teamers out injured, no excuses should be doing better, Jurgen has a lot to answer for.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Ibe still cup tied?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
In fairness does it really matter what way the line-up is listed? You see the names and you know where they play. Everyone knows how we line up.

Gakpo and Elliott is a bit of a mystery possibly.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
If Arsenal are wearing all white why can’t we wear red instead of this purple monstrosity? (Not the most important element of the game I know.)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
If Arsenal are wearing all white why can’t we wear red instead of this purple monstrosity? (Not the most important element of the game I know.)
they are in white as a nod to an anti-knife campaign so wearing red ....

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
There are honestly more important games than a 3rd round FA Cup game, sorry. If we pick up an injury today, you’ll be changing your tune at FT I'm sure.

Tell that to the fans who have spent good money and travelled down to London on a Sunday for a late kick off. Injuries are part of the game as always it's about balancing and they will continue to do this throughout the next few months.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
Come on the mighty purple men.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So Konate and Nunez at CB and Diaz left back?

That’ll fool Captain Scarlett. ;D

Nah, he's Captain Black

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Shame VVD is out but pretty much full strength otherwise. Beeb showing Gakpo in midfield and Elliott in Salahs position. Looks odd but I reckon there will be a fair amount of movement.

Hopefully we can get through now we're going all out for it. A draw would be a terrible result so we might as well just go for it!

COMON U REDMEN!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
they are in white as a nod to an anti-knife campaign so wearing red ....

Yep, the campaign is called "No More Red" and we've been praised for wearing purple and not red.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
How sick is he?

sick enough that klopp doesnt want to test his resolve

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
Not risking him ahead of his transfer to man u.
NOoooooooooooooo

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Expecting Saka to boot our players up and down just like the game at Anfield with the officials 'fine with it' all game.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Jusstwattem.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
BBC or AFTV? Hard to know.

Online StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan

People don't like the purple kit? Thought it was fairly smart.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Yep, the campaign is called "No More Red" and we've been praised for wearing purple and not red.

Oh, fair enough.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
BBC or AFTV? Hard to know.

BBC if the commentators can do their job and just report on the match

Anything other than Che Nevobilo is a bonus to be honest

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan

Why would he get hammered?

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
If we go through happy days, if we don't, then it's good to find out early in the competition and lessen the fixture load on our squad.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Imagine doing amazing in your community and having to accept an Arsenal shirt.
Why would he get hammered?

No

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
Tell that to the fans who have spent good money and travelled down to London on a Sunday for a late kick off. Injuries are part of the game as always it's about balancing and they will continue to do this throughout the next few months.

Hopefully we get through unscathed, I just think this will be a distraction later in the season if we’re challenging for the league to be totally honest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
If we go through happy days, if we don't, then it's good to find out early in the competition and lessen the fixture load on our squad.

.. is also the way I'm looking at it. Be nice, but not the end of the world if we don't progress.

Would like to get to the final of the LC though given where we are in it and then give the kids the experience at Wembley (If we get there)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
I know it's for a good cause but white numbers on a white shirt!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
VVD and obviously Salah missing is a big loss for us.
#JFT97