Author Topic: PL: Liv 4 vs 2 New Mo 49’ 86Isak 54’ Jones 74’ Gakpo 78’ Botman 81’  (Read 25474 times)

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Re: PL: Liv 4 vs 2 New Mo 49’ 86Isak 54’ Jones 74’ Gakpo 78’ Botman 81’
« Reply #680 on: January 3, 2024, 11:52:27 am »
Got less miserable commentary from Martin Tyler over on the Premier League feed, mad.
:D

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #681 on: January 3, 2024, 12:49:43 pm »
Love these summaries………

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7N_iZIqJDcY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7N_iZIqJDcY</a>

I enjoyed that over all, but what's with making Salah a Jesus Christian figure, seems weird.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #682 on: January 3, 2024, 01:20:40 pm »
Does anyone know where I can find the entire first half?
I'd like to re-watch that.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Last Edit: January 3, 2024, 01:28:10 pm by Funky_Gibbons »
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #684 on: January 3, 2024, 01:43:59 pm »
Got less miserable commentary from Martin Tyler over on the Premier League feed, mad.

Seen on twitter he said something like "Isak is trying to feed the scouser" when Isak passed to Gordon at some point. The guys a bellend.

I don't particularly like Drury, but at least he has some excitement in his voice.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: January 3, 2024, 01:45:49 pm »
Here;

https://fullmatchsports.cc/liverpool-vs-newcastle-united-full-match-2023-24/?tab=first-half

Great, I leftt the ground with a very different opinion to Eddie Howe, was keen to watch it back
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #686 on: January 3, 2024, 02:31:32 pm »
I enjoyed that over all, but what's with making Salah a Jesus Christian figure, seems weird.

Think its a reference to him posing infront of a christmas tree on social media and certain muslim social users being upset at him.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #687 on: January 3, 2024, 02:32:16 pm »
Great, I leftt the ground with a very different opinion to Eddie Howe, was keen to watch it back
I think a majority of people have very different opinions to Eddie Howe, about a wide range of topics  ;D
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: January 3, 2024, 02:33:58 pm »
Think its a reference to him posing infront of a christmas tree on social media and certain muslim social users being upset at him.

Oh ok, thanks GB

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #689 on: January 3, 2024, 05:07:29 pm »
I do wonder what would happen if one of our players hauled down the ref in the way that he deemed not to be a foul on us.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: January 3, 2024, 06:07:24 pm »
I think a majority of people have very different opinions to Eddie Howe, about a wide range of topics  ;D

Fair enough  ;D
I thought Taylor gave us fuck all, Howe though he gave us too much.-

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #691 on: January 3, 2024, 11:23:11 pm »

Thanks for the clarification…..I was in 2 minds about posting the video as I thought it was a bit weird but I get it now.
#JFT97

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #692 on: January 3, 2024, 11:41:32 pm »
I don't get why we get Neville. He hates commentating us, we hate listening to him. Who is winning here? I guess we are talking about it so sky wins (like always).

He is one shit commentator. He was a bit better a year or two ago but seems to have gone backwards. It doesn’t appear that he does much research, is often caught out by the laws of the game and his agenda is clearly anti-Liverpool. He reacts to what he hopes he sees rather than what he actually does see. He often makes a quick statement about an incident and then when the evidence shows otherwise he digs his heels in and looks silly. He makes far too many claims of forwards diving when he clearly just uses his gut reaction. It’s really annoying listening to him as his comments are poor and often blatantly biased.

I’d prefer to listen to Mark Goldbridge or Alice Abrahams who are staunch United supporters but can be positive and fairly unbiased at times.
#JFT97

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #693 on: January 3, 2024, 11:57:17 pm »

Is correct. I'm not an avid follower of Twitter or other social media, but it has basically happened every year in recent years and people have basically been waiting for the newest Christmas tree pic. Don't think Mo really cares about the people's negative reactions (and might even find them funny), because he has always posted such a pic in recent years. Don't think he has really been commentating on it other than let it be known in one of the earlier years that their daughters enjoy Christmas or the tree or whatever. It's basically a bunch of fundamentalist idiots having a go at him every year, while most people have no issues with what he's doing in his own home.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #694 on: January 4, 2024, 12:45:35 am »
So much bleating about Jota taking three steps before falling down. Are the masses so used to seeing the likes of Kane, Vardy and co dragging a lag and collapsing at the point of contact (or ideally just before) that they can’t understand how someone running fast and getting clipped can lose their balance?

And all the chat for a penalty that sealed the game we were already winning. It’s not like that gifted us the win.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #695 on: January 4, 2024, 12:51:30 am »
So much bleating about Jota taking three steps before falling down. Are the masses so used to seeing the likes of Kane, Vardy and co dragging a lag and collapsing at the point of contact (or ideally just before) that they can’t understand how someone running fast and getting clipped can lose their balance?

And all the chat for a penalty that sealed the game we were already winning. It’s not like that gifted us the win.

It was the same with the Jota penalty away to Palace. We were already 2-1 up.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #696 on: January 4, 2024, 01:21:25 am »
It was the same with the Jota penalty away to Palace. We were already 2-1 up.

Bit of a theme! And then the false equivalence when they try and compare it to something like the Rodri handball which was a game changing decision.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: January 4, 2024, 12:59:56 pm »
Bit of a theme! And then the false equivalence when they try and compare it to something like the Rodri handball which was a game changing season-defining decision.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: January 4, 2024, 01:06:28 pm »

Only people who have never felt the joy of trying to catch your legs up to your body are claiming it was a dive/delayed, sadly that includes a few of our own.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2024, 01:47:47 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #700 on: January 4, 2024, 01:32:35 pm »

Only people who have never felt the joy of trying to catch your legs up to your body & claiming it was a dive/delayed, sadly that includes a few of our own.
It never ceases to amaze me that there’s always a few of our own only too happy to lap up the latest media narrative.
I don’t know whether it’s from some misguided desire to be seen as fair minded, or whether it’s some weird for of Stockholm syndrome.
I’m biased as anything, but it’s usually an instinctive reaction when some gobshite tries to shit stir or drive an agenda. If I see/ hear balanced, fair analysis which allows for context and nuance, then I’m more likely to take the red tinted specs off.
Hearing Shearers disgrace comments about Jota, or Lampards “ you dont get them at Anfield” or any of Neville’s infantile shite puts me in wagon circling mode.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #701 on: January 4, 2024, 01:43:01 pm »

Hearing Shearers disgrace comments about Jota, or Lampards “ you dont get them at Anfield” or any of Neville’s infantile shite puts me in wagon circling mode.

You can add the BBC's own spiteful ex-Spurs goblin Garth Crooks to that list.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #702 on: January 4, 2024, 02:10:30 pm »
You can add the BBC's own spiteful ex-Spurs goblin Garth Crooks to that list.
Massive delusions of adequacy with that fucking numpty.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.