Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1400453 times)

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #240 on: October 4, 2015, 07:30:06 pm »
For the love of god, KLOPP.

https://vine.co/v/eW3IAPw3X0Z : Look at the mad bastard. He would be an absolute hero here  ;D

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: October 4, 2015, 07:30:11 pm »
Really hope they have not sacked him just to bring in Mazzarri.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #242 on: October 4, 2015, 07:30:27 pm »
Benteke under Ancelotti I reckon would become absolutely filthy.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Online has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: October 4, 2015, 07:30:38 pm »
id love kenny to return but thats sentimentalness for you!

probably klopp would be best but wouldnt be too fussy if it was ancelotti
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #244 on: October 4, 2015, 07:32:22 pm »
Benteke under Ancelotti I reckon would become absolutely filthy.

Aye, but Sturridge would be filthy under Klopp.

We'll be spoiled rotten either way! :)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #245 on: October 4, 2015, 07:32:41 pm »
Klopp is a character and he would give the place a much needed lift. Ancelotti would also, he'd bring a calmness to things. Two very contrasting personalities but I think we need Klopp's batshit craziness a bit more than Ancelotti's subtle demeanour.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #246 on: October 4, 2015, 07:32:57 pm »
Ancelotti has a fantastic CV and experience, but he comes across as a bit of a "luxury" manager where he'd need to have a bundle of talented players at his disposal in order to succeed rather than start from the ground up.

Offline RedHopper

• Hopping to a mightily lofty position and enjoying the view. If only custom titles could be in proportion to the member's average post length? My, what fun we could have! Imagine the sheer edification to be derived from testing the character limi
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: October 4, 2015, 07:33:13 pm »
Ancelotti doesn't have history of managing a club like ourselves. Have to go as far back to Parma, but from what i remember they were heavily financed then.

Klopp is the best fit.

I think this is fair enough. Carlo ancelotti's magical power is that he is an incredibly calm, pleasant man, who can go into a club run by a domineering president, who has usually assembled an incredibly expensive group of players, and make them all get on, and work as a unit. He's a very good manager, but he's not the sort of manager we need at all.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #248 on: October 4, 2015, 07:33:37 pm »
Klopp is a character and he would give the place a much needed lift. Ancelotti would also, he'd bring a calmness to things. Two very contrasting personalities but I think we need Klopp's batshit craziness a bit more than Ancelotti's subtle demeanour.

Would Carlo consider being a DOF you think?

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: October 4, 2015, 07:33:42 pm »
KloppIn!

Can we have a poll added.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #250 on: October 4, 2015, 07:33:44 pm »
What's the point? You know it won;t happen and oh he's at REAL FUCKING MADRID!  With the most expensive and best squad on the planet.

I know he's not coming, I just wanted to get the comments out of the way as his name will come up sooner or later
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline kkjellquist

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: October 4, 2015, 07:34:18 pm »
some betting has been suspended

you understand how bookies operate right?  suspended betting means they know fuck all and the money just got too heavy one side.  there's a reason they don't lose money.
"Statistics are like bikinis—they show a lot but not everything." - Lou Piniella

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: October 4, 2015, 07:34:20 pm »
It simply has to be Klopp. For what we need, only he and Simeone have proven they've got what it takes in recent years. It's not going to be the latter so the only choice is Klopp

Ancelotti has the potential to be a disaster - always used to the best clubs with the biggest wage bills, doesn't hand around too long, and wants the Italy job. No thanks!

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: October 4, 2015, 07:34:42 pm »
Aye, but Sturridge would be filthy under Klopp.

We'll be spoiled rotten either way! :)

Firmino under Klopp  8)

His off the ball stats are mighty impressive. Adding to that Klopp has shown his admiration for him before Dortmund were to play Hoffenheim last season.

He would so get him playing to his true level.

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: October 4, 2015, 07:34:50 pm »
KloppIn!

Can we have a poll added.

Lemme know how to add a poll and I'll chuck it in the OP.

Offline No Appreciation of Liverpool Opposition

• Won't get out of bed for Palace. Gimme an N! Gimme a U! Gimme an M! (yet still needs it spelt out!)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #255 on: October 4, 2015, 07:35:28 pm »
Joking? I know most will thin lovren will get the chop but if we get a manager in the wants to play out the back with a high line I can see skrtel being dropped.
I don't think Coutinho will get full games of anonymous play anymore, in the hope he'll pull something out in the last 10 minutes. His stamina is awful and I think a top manager would make him a 70 minute player. I'm obviously not saying bench arguably our 2nd best player, but I feel he will be pushed to perform more which is a good thing. Other than that Allen or Lucas could go up or down in the pecking order. Ibe will likely be shipped off, and I suspect less game time for the likes of Gomez. Think we will also see a defensive scheme built around the abilities of Mignolet as a shot stopper rather than trying to force him to be good at distributing the ball.

I suspect counter attacking play where we tie a lot of games will be the reality for the remainder of this season and we will finish 6th with some good cup runs. Then again if we beat Spurs and Chelsea in the coming weeks we will have a good lead.
I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring

Gaston Ramirez.

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #256 on: October 4, 2015, 07:35:32 pm »
Both speak English already which is handy. 
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline jimbo1962

• Anny Roader
« Reply #257 on: October 4, 2015, 07:35:43 pm »
Doesn't seem long ago tha there was a gloating thread on here saying something Like BR is ours for the next five years

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: October 4, 2015, 07:35:47 pm »
Just been in William Hills and head office has suspended all betting and are saying it's Klopp.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: October 4, 2015, 07:35:49 pm »
Out of interest, to those who follow the bundesliga and especially dortmund... What went wrong for Klopp in his last season as their manager ?

Offline enigma

• Anny Roader
« Reply #260 on: October 4, 2015, 07:36:04 pm »
Rafa
Klopp
Ancelotti

Any of those three would make me a very, very happy man. All winners, all big personalities and all good enough to get us back into the big time.

Absolutely zero chance Rafa... also need to remember many on here had the daggers out on him for years!

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #261 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:14 pm »
Head says Phil Jevons as player-manager with Franny Jeffers as No2.

Keep it Scouse....

Offline ginnza

• Main Stander
« Reply #262 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:14 pm »
I really hope im wrong but I think Harry redknapp was putting himself forward a coupe of times this season with his criticism of Liverpool 

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #263 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:18 pm »
Wouldn't mind it being Big Sam. We'd make it work, it'd be hilarious.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline karl740

• Kopite
« Reply #264 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:24 pm »
This place will go into meltdown if our new manager is neither Klopp or Ancelotti. Rightly so too.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #265 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:25 pm »

Yes fancy a bit of that lunacy , whilst I can see all the attraction of Ancelotti, its Klopp that excites
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:41 pm »
This is all quite scary. The next week or so will tell us a lot, I hope FSG already have the blocks in place to make the changes they need to, and if it's a DOF, he has already been identified. I would hope the manager is also down to 1 or 2 names at most and we are not going to see John Henry having coffee in Boston with Garry Monk.

Above all I hope they get a strong DOF in to back Ian Ayre the fuck away from football matters and bin this committee shite once and for all.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #267 on: October 4, 2015, 07:37:41 pm »
Ultra-high intensity pressing. His players run the most in Europe per match I think. Press until you have the ball, then spring a really quick counter attack.

The criticism was that he only had this one style, and got found out a bit towards the end of his time at Dortmund. And that nobody's sure if he can sustain that intensity here, with two cup competitions, more games in the league and no winter break.

Yes, but it's also worth noting that the high intensity, ultra quick transition play was only a problem the season after a World Cup. His squad had no end of injuries for the first half of last season, but I think the World Cup and little off-season rest had a lot to do with it. I imagine he can adapt to the intense schedule of the PL. He is a smart man.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #268 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:10 pm »
Everything crossed for Klopp

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »
Out of interest, to those who follow the bundesliga and especially dortmund... What went wrong for Klopp in his last season as their manager ?
Contract ended. Probably had a situation similar to rodgers, after succesful seasons his best players were being taken away. Its tough to compete like that which is why we need to start keeping our best

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #270 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:16 pm »

No philosophy
No plan B
Lost his star striker
Big ego
Talked too much

:P

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:23 pm »
As well as Klopp did when Dortmund were flying, the most attractive detail of his CV is how he recovered the second half of last season. Would've been easy to quit with immediate effect with most of his reputation intact during December.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:26 pm »
Wouldn't mind it being Big Sam. We'd make it work, it'd be hilarious.

:lmao

Actually try to imagine the fume.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:28 pm »
Sky Italia say Klopp will almost certainly be the next manager as Ancelotti still on sabbatical.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #274 on: October 4, 2015, 07:38:50 pm »
According to wiki Klopps already got the gig  :-X
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #275 on: October 4, 2015, 07:39:02 pm »
Sky Sport Italia: Jurgen Klopp almost certainly next Liverpool manager. Carlo Ancelotti still on sabbatical #LFC

They bullshit a lot, but considering Ancelotti is Italian, they may have SOME knowledge about it
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline kkjellquist

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: October 4, 2015, 07:39:29 pm »
Sky Italia say Klopp will almost certainly be the next manager as Ancelotti still on sabbatical.

Yeah. isn't he in the middle of like planned 3 back surgeries?
"Statistics are like bikinis—they show a lot but not everything." - Lou Piniella

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #277 on: October 4, 2015, 07:39:33 pm »
Breaking: Ian Ayre appointed new Liverpool manager.

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #278 on: October 4, 2015, 07:40:09 pm »
Yeah. isn't he in the middle of like planned 3 back surgeries?

It's no surprise his back is fucked, consistently lifting trophies will do you damage in the long run :D

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #279 on: October 4, 2015, 07:40:29 pm »
Yes, but it's also worth noting that the high intensity, ultra quick transition play was only a problem the season after a World Cup. His squad had no end of injuries for the first half of last season, but I think the World Cup and little off-season rest had a lot to do with it. I imagine he can adapt to the intense schedule of the PL. He is a smart man.
I`ve been crying out for our counter-attacks to return since the end of 13/14. If we get Klopp for that reason alone I`m gonna be giddy.