Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by In the Name of Klopp on Today at 08:00:21 pm »
His new Instagram account has already hit over 1m followers. Bruv got some serious clout   ;D
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 07:59:58 pm »
Kloppo said he has tickets for all the German games, so you'll be seeing him on the tele.   ;D

He'll end up in the TV studio talking about the games won't he?
Bonkers. This is why things will never improve with VAR

First thing we have to do is replace PGMOL.
Ticket and Travel Info / Re: Members Sales
« Last post by Scorpioxx on Today at 07:58:21 pm »
Yeah got the email here, when I try and add it to my wallet it just freezes? Tried it through club site as well and same thing happens

Make sure you have Safari(Apple) or  Google Chrome set as the default web browser….. not Google , - this is what happens when you use Google
Been hearing that Tory Mp Mangnall on the radio news talking about the cryptosporidium outbreak today, moaning about south west water. Errrm its your party who sold the water companies off and its your party who allow them to pollute the rivers and the beaches.
General Football and Sport / Re: Boxing thread
« Last post by Samie on Today at 07:54:02 pm »
I think whoever loses in Fury-Usyk will retire after the fight. Maybe the winner too if the result is conclusive and not controversial.

Not with the money on offer for the rematch from the Saudis mate.   :D

The belts will be scattered though.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread
« Last post by oojason on Today at 07:52:41 pm »
'Inside Training: Jürgen Klopp's Final Ever Liverpool FC Training Session' - from LFC (at 8.30pm):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vrdOmGGpkHc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vrdOmGGpkHc</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/vrdOmGGpkHc
« Last post by Samie on Today at 07:52:28 pm »
Its a small thing, but Im seeing having the Euros this year as a good thing to take my mind off the whole affair.
Would be a long, sad, football-less summer otherwise.

Kloppo said he has tickets for all the German games, so you'll be seeing him on the tele.   ;D
General Football and Sport / Re: Boxing thread
« Last post by jedimaster on Today at 07:52:24 pm »
I think whoever loses in Fury-Usyk will retire after the fight. Maybe the winner too if the result is conclusive and not controversial.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10