Author Topic: Liverpool vs Southampton (FA Cup Fifth Round) - 20:00, Wednesday 28th February  (Read 20379 times)

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
I wouldn’t be that surprised if Virgil started to be honest. Didn’t even look to be breathing hard on Sunday. With how short we are and how many young players are likely to play it makes sense of he’s considered good to play again
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Jurgen wants the lot. 8)

Offline calvin

• Anny Roader
Didn't realise there wouldn't be a replay if it was a draw.

No there isn't. ET & Pens

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Jurgen wants the lot. 8)

I immediately turned this into a song to the tune of 'baby give it up'  (Ollie's at the wheel 😂)
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Whatever happens, Kelleher, Mac Allister, Van Dijk, Konate, Robbo, Gakpo, Diaz and Gomez/Bradley should be nowhere near the squad. I realise we will need one of Bradley or Gomez, probably Gomez because he can play CB next to Quansah.

Even if it means going back to the Academy to find some other players that maybe we haven't heard of yet, it is essential because anymore injuries would finish us.

We need to win this, no worrying about further injuries.  Play a mix of youth and experience backed by a raucous crowd and we win.  Everton game pushed back and we are able to regroup for Forest.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Might bring my boots, see if I can get a game.

Offline itihasas

• Kemlynite
play the kids
Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions - Rig Veda

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Great Op Jack
Excited for this. Will be interesting to see who starts. Would think anybody who played 120 or 105 on Sunday not starting

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
Most interesting thing is who of the regulars plays and for how long. Crazy schedule now coming up considering most will be gone for international duty as well. Want the win but after this weekend don't really care. Though as I type this I know I'll be watching and yelling through it hoping we do win.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd be amazed if Adrian doesn't start. We really can't afford and injury to Kelleher.
only start adrian over kelleher if we're actively trying to go out (which I don't think is the plan).

got to start. for all we know, with klopp leaving and his contract and uncertainty with Allison's return etc, he might be playing his last season for us (which means he might even have five or fewer games left) - no way he'll want to sit out (and, depending on substitutions, potentially get the armband at some point)

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
I'd be amazed if Adrian doesn't start. We really can't afford and injury to Kelleher.
And I'd be amazed if he does. Kelleher doesn't need a rest, and he can just as easily pick up an injury in training.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Seriously who tf are we gonna play. and win. This is mental.

If we win this game it'll be truly outrageous. Pretty confident though.  ;D  Dans Hattie. np.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Referee: Gary Neville

Fourth Official: Duncan Ferguson

Linos: Alex Ferguson, Jim Ratcliffe

Fergie and the Rat can really get up and down those lines i heard. They have a friendly little bet they put a vial of horse semen at one end of the pitch and a trough full of taxpayers money at the other and whoever puts in the most distance in the game gets to keep both. Its all above board and transparent, bang on Pigmol accounting/junket policy standard. its quite impressive the hard yards they both put in.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
Doesn't feel like much rest. I'm still knackered from the final, and I was only watching it.

Offline Jacob Ian

• Kopite
Let Gomez go captain the kids and let's see what magic we can create together. I don't think anyone will be disappointed if we don't go through. We all know they'll give everything and to be honest, it only helps us if City and Arsenal are spreading their squads across 3 comps for the run in.

Online AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
Kelleher
Bradley - Konate - Quansah - Robertson
Mcconnell
Clark - Macca
Gordon - Danns - Gakpo

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looking at Darwin on Sunday, I expect he'll start, we need him to get some minutes before the we sprint to the finish line.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I fancy we might see one or two coming back from injury and getting some minutes tonight.

Adrian
Bradley
Gomez
Quansah
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Szoboslai
Gordon
Danns
Nunez

Salah to come on possibly while Bradley, Szoboslai and Nunez are replaced around 45 to 60 minutes.

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
I'd be putting a lot more into this than other people. For the simple reason, it delays the Merseyside Derby.

We need a cup game that weekend, we need to be in much better shape for Everton away later in the season.

Online GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
Play the babies or the fans since the kids probably need a rest for the EPL
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd be putting a lot more into this than other people. For the simple reason, it delays the Merseyside Derby.

We need a cup game that weekend, we need to be in much better shape for Everton away later in the season.

Yep only two games till the international break if we win tonight.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

That's a good point. Although I don't think Klopp would be 'throwing' this game anyway. Hopefully Szoboszlai, Salah and Nunez can play some part as well. That would be huge.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
This is the team according to the guy that leaks it:

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
Another very realistic chance of winning a trophy. Get through this and we have a 3 in 4 chance of playing Abu Dhabi at home (Wembley is effectively a home game against those plastics).

Also, given the recent results of United and Chelsea,  an upset today wouldn't be a shock. I wouldn't be surprised to see Virg start because he's obviously hungry to lift more shiny things.

This is a massive game.

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns

Bench: Adrián, Robbo, Nyonyi, Spearing, Thiago in an electric wheelchair (Romeo Sensini style), Curtis Jones' mate Dave from Crocky, Linda the tea lady, Andy @ Allerton (guaranteed to get at least a yellow card for dissent, keep him on the bench until 80 minutes), a few cushions stuffed in one of those massive puffa jackets with a balloon for a head
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:49:53 am by Party Phil »
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns

If that is the case we’re basically sacrificing Elliot to spare McAlister. Shows you the level of barrel scraping really, to not be able to field a single senior midfielder.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
If that is the case we’re basically sacrificing Elliot to spare McAlister. Shows you the level of barrel scraping really, to not be able to field a single senior midfielder.

We have a ridiculous amount of injuries and it’s clear that Mo, Nunez and Dom aren’t ready. We haven’t had a proper update on them other than ‘day by day’ and don’t even know if they are in training.

Bench could be interesting tonight.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Yep only two games till the international break if we win tonight.

Do we not have Sparta away before the City game too?

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns

I hope Gomez is ok. Weird for him not to be playing. Also, if Elliot can play in this he's an absolute machine.

Online Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
I wouldn’t be that surprised if Virgil started to be honest. Didn’t even look to be breathing hard on Sunday. With how short we are and how many young players are likely to play it makes sense of he’s considered good to play again
When interviewed post-match, he always looks to me like he's just finished watching an episode of Columbo on a Sunday afternoon, with a brew and some Hobnobs. Often alongside a player who looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards.

Offline Higgins79

• Legacy Fan
  • return of the king
I hope they find this prick who’s leaking the team.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
I hope they find this prick who’s leaking the team.

Been a problem for ages now.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns

That starting 11 as an average age of 22. 😳
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns

If true, disappointed not to see Nyoni.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
VVD
Tsimikas
McConnell
Clark
Koumas
Elliott
Gakpo
Danns
The club needs to do something about the rat.

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
Yeah I think so. Talk of bringing in Cherno Samba on an emergency loan though which would be a huge boost

It’s Dani Pacheco’s time

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
The club needs to do something about the rat.

Do the old release multiple line-ups and whatever one gets publish gets hung on the person who got that info.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
It’s Dani Pacheco’s time

Surely we could finally field.

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
I hope Gomez is ok. Weird for him not to be playing. Also, if Elliot can play in this he's an absolute machine.

Could go to extra time. Might be planned for Gomez to come on at halftime