Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 4 v Luton 1 Ogbene 12' VVD 55’ Gakpo 59’, Diaz 69', Elliot 89'  (Read 18356 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Those young lads will be around the squad this week as fully expect Clark, young Mac and Danns to start against Saints.

Saw we had 3 Academy players starting, with 2 others who were bought really young. And then 2 other Academy players came on along with another who was bought really young. And 2 other Academy players missing.

And we still dominated the match. Second half was great, obviously but I thought the general performance was good in the first half as well. We could have been 2 up before they scored. The biggest criticism I think was the decision making in final third, where we were we in numerous promising areas in the final third but our decision making wasn't great (Gakpo, Elliott and Gravenberch from the top of my head took shots when a pass might have been better) or the touch was off (mainly for Diaz). Think Elliott mentioned it in his post interview that at half time they needed to be calmer in those positions.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
Jόrgen Klopp:

"This is an example tonight. This is their Barcelona. Plenty of reasons to give up. Not tonight. I saw only a super group fighting. If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly.”

Please don't leave us Jόrgen

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
https://ok.ru/video/7084860443146   (at 15:30)
Ta mate.
Of course we're all entitled to wonder if he knows what he's doing there :D

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Ta mate.

to me it didn't look intentional but it did stop a ball from dropping for an easy put away, so i was of the opinion that it should have been a pen. fwiw. god knows if thats the law probably not because it wasnt awarded, but the hand stopped a scoring chance intentional or not.

Also ha the thought that we may/must have set a record for shirt number totals  ;D

76, 78, 84, 62, 53, 42, 38, 26,19,18, 10,7,4,3,2    Hey we had a sub to spare or did i miss someone?

An astonishing total of 522

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville

That second half was one of our best performances this season - what a squad we have!

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
One of the subs (Robertson) gave something to Quansah when he came on, who then gave it to Kelleher who put it by the post. When there was a break in play, Kelleher gave it back to Quansah and it looked like he rubbed it under his nose or something, then threw it away. Any ideas what that would be?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
One of the subs (Robertson) gave something to Quansah when he came on, who then gave it to Kelleher who put it by the post. When there was a break in play, Kelleher gave it back to Quansah and it looked like he rubbed it under his nose or something, then threw it away. Any ideas what that would be?

You sure it wasn't an inhaler  ;)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
You sure it wasn't an inhaler  ;)
That was the second lamest joke I made when Robbo brought it on. The first was, “it’s notes on their penalty takers if it ends in a draw”.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Something quite feral about the second half. Had to win, won. Marvellous to watch. Anybody see the resemblance between Gakpo's goal and a certain Divvie effort from nights past ?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Never seen a ref so openly pissed off when a team scores a goal, wasn't handball though
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
https://ok.ru/video/7084860443146   (at 15:30)

A few minutes into the second the commentator goes ...   It's too strong to Chong .

My life is finally complete !

:lmao

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
That second half was one of our best performances this season - what a squad we have!

That second half was one of our very best under Klopp.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
Ta mate.

You're welcome mate. Personally I didn't think that it was a pen, though I can understand people thinking differently. It certainly wasn't some clear-cut 'PGMOL is out to get us' decision though in my opinion and I think that if we'd have been penalised for the same thing then some of folk on here would be claiming an anti-Liverpool agenda. All academic in the end regardless as the lads did us proud in the second half and battered them. On to Chelsea.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
A few minutes into the second the commentator goes ...   It's too strong to Chong .

My life is finally complete !

Until a commentator inadvertently mentions the evolution of Darwin there will always be an empty space in my heart, but glad that you found some joy in that.   ;D

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Until a commentator inadvertently mentions the evolution of Darwin there will always be an empty space in my heart, but glad that you found some joy in that.   ;D

I was crying with laughter which was needed after hearing about me Mum.

Look forward to that Darwin one .  I remember years ago when we played West Ham the commentator goes .... something like ... Liverpool have got Barnes but West Ham have got Dicks

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I remember way back in school where a lad I knew told me about a commentator who said something along the lines of, "Barnes was the Ace of Spades there.... oh shit..."
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ―⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠―
Amazing how much of this thread is about how much things turned around in the second half, there was obvious cause for frustration in the first half?
Did anyone voice that frustration?
Wouldn't blame them too much if they did ...
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
Amazing how much of this thread is about how much things turned around in the second half, there was obvious cause for frustration in the first half?
Did anyone voice that frustration?
Wouldn't blame them too much if they did ...

They certainly wouldn't have used the HT thread to do it.