Author Topic: Half time: Brentford 0-1 Liverpool  (Read 3437 times)

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
Re: Half time: Brentford 0-1 Liverpool
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:28 pm »
That assist and finish.. my god

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:31 pm »
How are these players so injury-prone? Why are they constantly getting injured? What the fuck are they doing in training and what are the physios for? You can blame it on a pile-up of fixtures and other things but there's no other club, I repeat no other club, that's getting as many injures and as often as we get. Absolutely beyond ridiculous.

We're also way too nice. We need to be feigning injuries and surrounding the ref as soon as a tackle lands on one of ours. We get a player down injured and instead they all just stand there looking as if they've been slapped while our players rolls around in pain on the floor.
One twisted his ankle when he landed and the other had another fall full force on his leg. Got fuck all to do with training or being injury prone.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:31 pm »
Just get another one quick and take a step back. We need to wrap everyone up in cotton wool quicktime.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:37 pm »
Not sure what's worse, Oliver or the quality of the streams today.  Brilliant finish from Darwin, but Jota and Jones getting injured has really taken the shine off.

Online semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:41 pm »
How are these players so injury-prone? Why are they constantly getting injured? What the fuck are they doing in training and what are the physios for? You can blame it on a pile-up of fixtures and other things but there's no other club, I repeat no other club, that's getting as many injures and as often as we get. Absolutely beyond ridiculous.

We're also way too nice. We need to be feigning injuries and surrounding the ref as soon as a tackle lands on one of ours. We get a player down injured and instead they all just stand there looking as if they've been slapped while our players rolls around in pain on the floor.

If a big fat heffer landed his full body on your knee, it’s never going to end well

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:51 pm »
Second half for us would kill it as I can only see them scoring from a set piece. We just need to be ruthless.

Oliver has been shite again. Given us fuck all.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:53 pm »
Oliver is a fucking disgrace what he has allowed to happen

Someone already said but whatever happens here now this will feel like a loss
YWNA

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2024, 01:26:58 pm »
Jenas says Brentford have been ‘very good’

Really?

The biggest wanker on the commentary atm
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:06 pm »

What the fuck do todays injuries have to do with training or the physios? One rolled his ankle and the other had a 90kg human land on him.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:08 pm »
I hate playing the more primitive teams.

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:12 pm »

Because opponents kick fuck out of them with impunity?

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:16 pm »

Oh yeah of course it's the club's fault  ;D you utter clown.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:20 pm »
Could be looking back at this week as season defining, and not in a good way. Absolutely gutted.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:23 pm »
Michael Oliver is a fucking disgrace. That Konate free kick on Maupay late in injury time proved what he is. Especially seconds later when Conor Bradley was shoved off the ball with 1000 times more contact and intent and he waved at him to get up while Brentford had a free run to put the ball into Ivan Toney in the box.

Some finish from Nunez but my God, the injuries. I had my half time post written in my head "Diogo Jota is truly world class, now wrap him up in cotton wool."

We are 100% definitely cursed.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:25 pm »
Outstanding finish from Nunez but boy has it come at a heavy price. Two serious looking injuries have put a heavy dampener on this game. It's just absolutely relentless.

Brentford have been a disgrace this half, constantly throwing themselves to the ground under minimal or no contact and the ref buys it every time.

It's what Brentford do every game. You'd think referees would analyse their games between match days and cotton on to it but they're too busy fucking off on their jollies for exhibition matches.

Online vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:26 pm »
The double standards in this refereeing performance is something to behold.

I think the first free kick we got was the nasty yellow on Bradley on 45 mins, despite them taking two of our players out.
The Jota holding given as a free kick in the box 30 seconds after being wrestled to the ground and being told that's fine.
Maupay and Toney just throw themselves to the ground and its a free kick, yet Jones and Jota both clearly kicked.

I thought Oliver was a good ref, but this is ridiculous, no protection for our players. Klopp should go and see him at half time and ask him WTF is happening?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:26 pm »
To think, that half started toward the end of the coalition government.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:32 pm »
That norgaard needs to leave on a stretcher. Dirty bastard

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:38 pm »
One twisted his ankle when he landed and the other had another fall full force on his leg. Got fuck all to do with training or being injury prone.

Tell that to Thiago, Alisson, Trent and others who are also out injured.

Online gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:45 pm »
The ball went out of play.
Not sure it did, as he took the kick out of the inner box
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:46 pm »
"Mutual holding" so no pen, but from the resulting corner he blows for a free kick immediately because 2 players are holding each other.

9 free kicks to them, but only 1 to us, yet we've had 65% possession.

What the fuck is he doing?
Mutual Holding is a new phrase made up by David Cunte in the VAR box to deny Liverpool a penalty - not sure I've been this angry in a long time
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:48 pm »
Oliver being Oliver, but I'll take this score at FT.

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:50 pm »
Brentford are a thuggish team. This has been like playing Everton so far

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:58 pm »
Brentford have played Oliver like a fiddle.

Absolutely ridiculous refereeing performance, every single time they're in free-kick range they flop to the floor.
If the same refereeing standards were applied to both sides, there'd have been a free-kick to us on every ball into our box, with all the holding and wrestling. Only called once, against Jota at the other end.

Repeatedly getting free-kicks when same standard not applied for us at the other end.

Oliver let Brentford get away with all sorts, and you end up with Regulon nearly taking out Bradley's ankle
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 01:30:16 pm by Gili Gulu »
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:16 pm »
Fucking fuming at the ref,these kind of things happens when you let the it Oliver.
It's your fucking manner of officiating that lead to this you C*NT.

Great goal,the boys are playing well.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:17 pm »
Could be looking back at this week as season defining, and not in a good way. Absolutely gutted.
Or…the squad held up and Liverpool continued to play well.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:21 pm »

Nunez goal on 35' - https://dubz.link/v/xsjc1g & https://v.redd.it/uaplqogp95jc1 & https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1758841003149038034

Jota wrestled to the floor inside penalty area from a set-piece on 11' (Coote on VAR says 'mutual holding'): - ?

'Mutual holding' = no action

2 minutes later...

'Mutual holding' = foul.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 01:34:29 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:25 pm »
Great goal, provided by a fantastic assist. Brentford looked dangerous at the start but we wrestled some control of the game after that.

The amount of injuries we pick up from seemingly innocuous situations is so frustrating. Hope they’re both okay.

Offline Aeon

• Main Stander
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:29 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS to Brentfordshite.

What an amazing style of play. Well done! They have evolved football into something between Wrestling, Judo and Rugby.

What an authentic English Football Club.

Well done! The Premier League is getting better and better.

How much do you have to pay to skyshite to watch this garbage? There are no excuses, second and third tier clubs in Portugual play amazingly better than this crap.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:34 pm »
Michael Oliver has possibly fucked our season with that showing. Teams like Brentford who rely heavily on set-pieces are almost always diving. And yet he's buying it every time. Meanwhile, two of our players have likely got long-term injuries because he's overlooked Brentford's physicality until Jota went off. Also how the fuck was that not a penalty on Jota? Manhandled in the box again for a second game running without any punishment

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:39 pm »
Brilliant from Jota and sublime finish from Nunez.

Two of our best players going off injured is worrying and something we could have done without.

I am sick of watching inept referees letting teams cheat against us. Brentford have kicked, pulled and pushed our players but no free kicks. Jota penalty not given, Toney makes a back for MacAllister and gets a freekick, Bradley pushed off the ball and the referee waves play on, Bradley penalised for nothing whist their player dives and laughs about it. It’s so blatant yet the referee just ignores it.
#JFT97

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:47 pm »
Shit like this is why Jurgen is fucking off. They're all laughing at us, corrupt cnuts.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:51 pm »

You are one relentless troll, why the mods don’t bin you off I don’t know.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2024, 01:28:58 pm »
Someone take out Noorgard.
Try and get that c*nt Oliver into the bargain too
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2024, 01:29:04 pm »
DINK

That is my statement

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2024, 01:29:05 pm »
Tell that to Thiago, Alisson, Trent and others who are also out injured.

Why mention them in the half time thread they aren't fucking playing.

But no you just want to be a miserable fuck and complain about the club any time you get a sniff

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2024, 01:29:06 pm »
I'd much rather see Brentford flushed than the Ev, they belong in a fucking farmers league. They can take that prick Oliver with them too. If he had the balls to cut out the flying tackles early doors then maybe we'd have a game of football. Right now all I see is a leg breaker waiting to happen - that studs up tackle on Conor had my heart in my mouth, and I fear it wont be the last.

I'm really hopeful Diogo has just felt a bit of pain and that it's muscular rather than ligaments. The stretcher looked horrendous but as a precaution it was absolutely the right thing to do, we don't want him making something worse by just walking off the pitch. Fingers crossed.

Oh, and did I say fuck Brentford?

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2024, 01:29:15 pm »

It’s not often you’re right, but you’re wrong again. Warraloadashite
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Buster Gonad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2024, 01:29:16 pm »
Jones was terrific before that injury.  Hopefully not too serious.  It's impossible to be optimistic about Jota though.
Hopefully we go on to score a few more now that they can't sit deep.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2024, 01:29:20 pm »
Incredibly reminiscent of trips to Turf Moore against Dyche’s Burnley, we usually lost a player or two to their shithouse tactics there as well.

Absolutely fucking unbelievable, Regulion summed it up moaning about getting booked for another shithouse challenge moments after Jota’s season was over as it was his ‘first one’.

Just fuck off.