Author Topic: FAC:Liv 5vs2 Nor Jones 15’ Gib 22’ Nuñez 28’ Jota 53’ VVD63’ Sainz 69’ Grav 90+5  (Read 8696 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
64 Long cross to the back post but they just get in before Jota heads home.

Nunez comes off as we line up the comer…. Trent replaces him…

And he hits a fucking missile from the corner..  but it’s blocked
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
59 strong tackle by McConnell, think it may have been reviewed by VAR but sensibly waved away

Over to Tepid
McConnell is not hesitant to get stuck in. Its lovely to see - been watching Milner clips I reckon.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
McConnell is not hesitant to get stuck in. Its lovely to see - been watching Milner clips I reckon.
He shields the ball really well, is really aware of those around him and passes neatly and quickly. Like what I’ve seen so far.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
They are not afraid to throw themselves forward when they can Norwich.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Late offside flag is really irritating- he was miles off

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
68 they have it in the net but it’s miles offside in the build up.

30 seconds later and they score…. No pressure on Sainz 25 yards out and he smashes it home.
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Brilliant work again from Bradley, he's been outstanding again
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
71 Bradley and Gravenberch combine and the lad is free inthe area, his shot/cross is blocked …their lad then decides to back heel it in the area and nearly gives Trent a clear shot.  Madness
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
We've been a bit sloppy since we got the 4th

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
73 good football by the reds, Szoboszlai has a shot blokced on the edge of the area
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
We've gotten a bit sloppy since the substitutions

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Over to Jill
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Fantastic debut from James McConnell, hopefully not a serious injury and he's just suffering a bit of cramp

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
77 McConnell was down for a bit of treatment, he is going to be replaced now by Diaz. Well played lad.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
78 Another good move by us, which involved Gakpo and Jota, but we couldn't quite squeeze it in.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
80 Norwich are still bombing forward when they can, we manage to squeeze them out this time.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
82 Play back in Norwich's half at the moment, we are still to truly find a rhythm since the last subs, but it's good to see the Diaz-Robbo partnership back.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
84 We get a fortunate corner there, which Van Dijk heads, but Norwich clear. Another corner goes in from Dom and again Van Dijk heads but it's cleared.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
87 All us at the moment passing the ball around and managing the game beautifully. Get another corner Trent takes Van Dijk wins but it drops down wide.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
88 Trent fires a powerful shot from outside the area the goalie parries and Jota this time fails to finish the rebound.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
90 Lovely bit of play there, ends with a fine Bradley cross but Jota can't keep the ball down.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
5 minutes added on time.

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Bradley MOTM for me

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
91 Norwich asleep there as Jota ghosts in behind the defender and puts the ball over to Gakpo but they just about deal with it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
92 So many Red shirts in the Norwich box, we win a corner, which is blocked and Norwich break.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
93 Gakpo down in the Norwich box, he's up now. There was mayhem as Norwich couldn't get their feet on the ball, a lovely back pass by Robbo there.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
95 Grav grabs a goal, a Bradley assist but Grav is delighted. 5-2.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Bradley brilliant there AGAIN!
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Think that's a fair reflection of our dominance

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
95 Full time 5-2.

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Bradley brilliant there AGAIN!
outstanding today

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fuck off ITV, why cut off there? c*nts

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ran them ragged there. MotM Bradley. Fucking relentless.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
That couldn’t have gone any better - loads of goals, confidence for young lads and 3 key players back from injury and get minutes.

Onto Chelsea.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
That assist by the young lad was amazing, so pleased for Grav made it through 95 minutes as well.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Pretty comfortable. Bradley was excellent as was Jones and Quansah.
#JFT97

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
How good does Bradley look?  :o Brilliant performance.

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader

Online lfcthekop

• knows how to inbed
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck off ITV, why cut off there? c*nts
to be honest i needed the break, i was about to breakdown.