Author Topic: FT: Liverpool 4 vs Hoffenheim 2 (Aggregate: 6-3) : Can 10' 20' Mo 18' Uth 28'  (Read 44824 times)

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Not bad.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Pot 1 : Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus, Benfica, Monaco, Spartak Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk

Pot 2 : Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Manchester City, Porto, Manchester United

Pot 3 : Napoli, Tottenham, Basel, Olympiakos, Anderlecht, Liverpool, Roma, Beşiktaş

Pot 4 : Celtic, CSKA Moscow, Sporting Lisbon, APOEL Nicosia, Feyenoord, Maribor, RB Leipzig, Qarabag

Barcelona in pot 2?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
Pot 1 : Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus, Benfica, Monaco, Spartak Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk

Pot 2 : Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Manchester City, Porto, Manchester United

Pot 3 : Napoli, Tottenham, Basel, Olympiakos, Anderlecht, Liverpool, Roma, Beşiktaş

Pot 4 : Celtic, CSKA Moscow, Sporting Lisbon, APOEL Nicosia, Feyenoord, Maribor, RB Leipzig, Qarabag

Lol, I was thinking... where the hell are Arsenal?? Oh yeah ;D Fuck the draw, we'll have anyone
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
How are barca and PSG is pot 2?

Champions of their respective league end up automatically in pot 1.

Offline nellyp

• hant. All Hail the old new Baldrick!!!
  • Anny Roader
  • Life's not black and white, it's red and white
Completely immense. i thought we would win, but not like that. The best  1st 20 minutes of football i have ever seen. I was wrong about Firminhno I just never understood what he did. The transfer thread has taught me some things and firnmihno's contribution is one of them. Still dodgy at the back, but at the moment i don't care.

Well in and look out Europe. Every team will worry about us now.
In a world of uncertainty and worry, it is calming to know that as a fan of the greatest club in the world I will never walk alone

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
2 goals conceded us frustrating, it's a psychological thing too - keep enough clean sheets and teams start giving up when you score one. Keep conceding 2 or more and teams never quite give up.

Fuck it though, we're abundantly through and kept plenty of energy back for Arsenal, who I think there is every chance we are going to absolutely thunderfuck into a new spacetime continuum of despair. The way we press and break and hassle and hunt is absolute kryptonite to them. We are the mincer to there miscellaneous pig bits and we're going to make them into hotdogs.

Salah had a bad game according to the commentators. They might be right. I don't think he's had a particularly good game yet this season. Yet he's already on, what, 3 goals? At season point he'll hit form. Indeed, at some point all three of Salah, Firmino and Mane will hit forrm together, may God have mercy on that team's soul. And that's without Coutinho, Lallana or any extra signings. The potential of this team is terrifying.

A word on Lallana by the way...did anyone else notice that shot of him on the bench? And did anyone else noticed he's the absolute spit of teenwolf?
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Loved that.  Onwards and upwards.  Bring on Barcelona!!!

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Very good performance. The first 20mins was a decimation. They were never really in the game. Great watching us attack. Firmino and Mane just ooze confidence and pretty much do what they want. Salah's got a striker's instinct - always popping up in the right positions when he's in the box - he's been scoring goals like that all pre season. Can't wait to see Lallana and/or Coutinho supporting those 3.

I thought our midfield was very good today - go figure. After last week i said I didn't want to see it again, but they did brilliantly.

TAA, Moreno... again great attacking performances. Really liking Trent, at this rate Clyne's finding it hard to get back in the team!

Great result, lots to look forward to in the CL this season hopefully.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Wearing that deep red kit, playing classy football, beating a German team all in white, with one of those patterned black and white footballs...reminded me of Rome 77 for a minute

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
They were really poor, they'd struggle to stay up in the premier league I reckon.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Barcelona in pot 2?

Champions and 7 Winners of top Leagues in Europe.
Y.N.W.A.

Online jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
Give bobby (my motm by a long way) and emre a new contract fucking asap. If anyone criticizes that performance, please fuck off. Thoroughly enjoyable, well done every single red on the pitch. Bring on the big boys. We got this in the fucking bag.

Edit- gini was a little apprehensive first half but fucking bossed it by the end. I genuinely thought that midfield three would be shit after the last few games but credit where its due, fucking boss this evening. Simple as.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:50:40 pm by jonkrux »

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
Sadio Mane

So fast... accelerates like lightning. He's like 5 feet past a player before they've realised he's moved

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is the game up anywhere online to watch yet?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We are going to thunderfuck so many teams this season.

Offline sikingthegreat1

• Anny Roader
so, back in the CL proper, here we come~~ 8) 8)

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Still fear for our defence.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
is that a new thing?

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
Is fucking right reds. Nice to remind everyone that we're a fucking brilliant side.

Remember all the cowards worried about that draw? Ridiculous. We'll be feared throughout Europe.

Firmino incredible. As were Mane and Hendo. Special mentions to Matip and Moreno too who I thought were excellent. 2 goals from Can, improvement from Gini. Salah excellent as well.

Love this team, love this manager.

Up the Champions League group stage reds

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
I want you in my room
That probably sounded better in your head than it reads on here  ;D

Brilliant performance! Back where we belong! Gerrin!!!!!!  8)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
They were really poor, they'd struggle to stay up in the premier league I reckon.

Thought they were okay... we made their defence look bad and they were chasing the aggregate the whole game. I reckon they would have made it through to the groups against most other teams they could have drawn

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Well it's a far cry from those Ludogorets and Basel atrocities. We're gonna make some serious noise in our competition.

Online Ste08

• Legacy Fan
Great attack, dodgy defence.

Least we are in the hat back where we belong.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
is that a new thing?
it was there last year aswell

Offline Marty McFly

• He is not a number, he's a free man now
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has been busy in parallel dimensions and shit.
Delighted. Well in Redmen, made us proud tonight.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Excellent. It's not like Hoffenheim were powder puff either. Mane was outstanding, but Firmino and Saleh were also superb in a more understated way.

Second half was a fine performance by Henderson, which was encouraging. Wijnaldum though was pick of the bunch in the middle.

At the back the problems at FB continue, but this time at the right, with both TAA and Gomez struggling to contain attacks down their wing.

I thiught the Hoff made a mistake taking off Gnabry, he was super dangerous and after he went off Liverpool cruised.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
Still fear for our defence.
and I fear for you.

Even Real Madrid looks shaky at the back against Depor at the weekend, nobody wins every match to nil. The fact we know we can play against ANYBODY and score hatfuls is enough for me.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
I fucking love watching this team.

I honestly thought we defended pretty well. They're a good team and they took a couple of chances but overall I thought we looked good especially in the second half. We were more compact and the shape was very good.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
That probably sounded better in your head than it reads on here  ;D

Brilliant performance! Back where we belong! Gerrin!!!!!!  8)

I didn't copy all 3 booms but hey I'm in such a good mood I am up for anything
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Moreno should score a few this season if he's starting regularly, looks very sharp
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
Thought they were okay... we made their defence look bad and they were chasing the aggregate the whole game. I reckon they would have made it through to the groups against most other teams they could have drawn
Napoli would have taken them apart with ease aswell, they play decent football at times but their players are average and it takes 2 passes to split open there whole team.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan

When did this rule change?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
is that a new thing?

Not sure mate was on Off the Ball today.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Yeeeesssss!!! Back in the big time  8) Let's do ourselves justice this time.

Offline peterstone

• Anny Roader
Happy with that. 2nd half was excellent. Customary soft goals conceded sadly.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan

This seems to be the excuse everytime our attack destroys a team.

They are actually very good and caused us numerous problems over the two legs, however our attack is almost unstoppable if teams actually attempt to come out and try to win a game against us.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
Well that was a bit good.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
We are going to thunderfuck so many teams this season.
Hey! That was my word! ;)
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Yes boys. Well in. Job done