Author Topic: Programmes  (Read 23533 times)

Offline bunnet

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Programmes
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 02:15:51 pm »
This is a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a good condition copy of the Aberdeen v Liverpool game on August 5th 2003. The game was a pre season friendly and was part of Aberdeen's centenary celebrations. I would be very interested in buying it off you for a fare price.

I think there's one at d&d's in kilmarnock. £10
Thanks  :wave
Another Killie Red

Offline lfcninja

• Kemlynite
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 02:45:44 pm »
I've not got too many but some:-

CL final (obviously)
CL semi vs Chelsea
2001 UEFA cup final
2001 FA cup final
1981 League cup final vs W.Ham
1974 FA cup final vs Newcastle
1986 FA cup final vs Everton
2 from 1993prem vs QPR & Oldham
1994prem vs Man U
1995prem vs Leicester (signed by John Barnes)

Offline Reddave7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006, 04:21:03 pm »
bunnet : They've got it for £11.50. I'm going to get it.

Thanks mate :wave
RAWK Premier League Prediction Champion 08, 09
RAWK European Prediction Cup Champion 09/10

Offline Ned Kelly

• Simple, really.
  • Kopite
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2006, 05:03:20 pm »
Only a few weeks ago I started collecting as well. I am trying to get my hands on one from the St Etienne game but have had no luck. :(

I have the St Etienne programme and the semi-final one vrs Zurich ( this is a semi-final special edition as it also covers our semi with Evert*n in the FA Cup)

Make me an offer dude.
Would you rather win the lottery or Joe Royles head full of Fifty pence pieces ?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2006, 06:04:05 pm »
I don't have many Liverpool europeans but i have Forest Vs Malmo 1979/1980 final interested? I could be tempted to sell. I got it for £123 last year at a collector's fair thought it was a lot as i only intended a maxima of £100
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:06:16 pm by anfieldpurch »
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2006, 08:11:36 pm »
I don't have many Liverpool europeans but i have Forest Vs Malmo 1979/1980 final interested? I could be tempted to sell. I got it for £123 last year at a collector's fair thought it was a lot as i only intended a maxima of £100

Are you sure? That programme is available at most major dealers foe about a fiver

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2006, 08:44:49 pm »
Yeah i think it was because it was in excellent condition no wear or tear or anything in special wallet he showed me some paper with £150 in it for that so i said £120 he said £130 i said £125 he said £128 i said £123 he said done

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2006, 09:01:56 pm »
Yeah i think it was because it was in excellent condition no wear or tear or anything in special wallet he showed me some paper with £150 in it for that so i said £120 he said £130 i said £125 he said £128 i said £123 he said done

You sure it wasn't £1.50?  :P

Unless it was a proper edition and not the English one. For example, the 1977 black one that everyone has was mass-produced in the UK, despite the 'souvenir programma' tag. It's nowhere near official, but it's the one that everyone has. The only programme from the '77 final which can truly be classed as official is very rare and now worth in the hundreds so maybe it's something like that which you have?

Edit: PS: This is the one which normally sells for about £5-10

http://www.dpfootballprogrammes.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=ECF14&Category_Code=ECF

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 09:36:53 pm »
I used to buy the programme every game and then I ran out of places to keep them in the end. So last season I just brought them on European nights as most of the stuff in them is on.tv and I keep the ticket stubs. The last one I got was Istanbul although I'll buy one if we make it to Paris.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2006, 07:42:20 am »
i had an english version of it and i think he ripped me OFF

Offline J_Bowie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 02:17:49 am »
Class set of Programmes up for sale here guys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8765775311

Offline mikek1984

• Peel 'ed. Property of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 12:05:34 pm »
does any one have for sale the
league game progs

1989/1990 Sat 21 Apr Liverpool 4 - 1 Chelsea
1990/1991 Sat 27 Oct Liverpool 2 - 0 Chelsea
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline thegaffer69

• Anny Roader
  • look out hes a spider pig
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 12:27:53 pm »
i have got the frienship one from the juventus liverpool match in the 05 champions league campaign signed by rafa and 5 lfc players and capello and five juventus

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 12:49:48 pm »
All home proeys  in every competition since 70/71 season when I first got my season ticket. I also managed about five seasons on the bounce when I went to every away game when it was a 42 game season, so have all of them as well.

Pride of place is my Reykjavik away in 1964 (first game in Europe), and also every round home and away of the 1965 FA Cup run. I also have the 1974 cup final signed by all the squad and Shanks, as I travelled home with them the week before the final on the train after the West Ham league match. It took me ages to get it signed as all the players wanted to read it first !

Given my screen name, I have the 2nd leg programme from the Monchengladbach game in Germany, despite the torrential rain that night !I also have the official UEFA book for the 1977 final which I bought out in Rome. Other specials far too numerous to mention, but one that stands out (when I was young, free and single) was when I went to Plymouth on my todd to see Plymouth .v. Liverpool in a testimonial match (Got tickets off Phil Thommo outside the ground). Loads of memories, would'nt part with any of them.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline mikek1984

• Peel 'ed. Property of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 12:52:07 pm »
you are my hero
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Trabolgan

• Anny Roader
  • "For The Honour"
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 12:56:58 pm »
Dinamo Tblisi v Liverpool European Cup 1978 is the best in my collection. Anyone any idea whats thats worth?
For The Honour

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 04:14:46 pm »
I got the LFC United one from last year with the LFC magazine last week

Offline cob

• Anny Roader
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 04:45:49 pm »
I got a few for the lads as requested  and they fuckin let me down as usual...!!

So got a few spares from 2007 Champions League Final in Athens if anybody needs one.

Cost £5.00.

Can post out to you upon receipt of cleared funds or will meet before the game (Toulouse at home 28th August).

PM me if anybody needs one.

YNWA
TRADE COUNT OF 500 + WITH LOADS OF REFERENCES IF REQUIRED

Offline sunny southport

• Boys Pen
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2007, 09:43:34 am »
i have got about 500 hundred programmes from late 60s up to mid 90s but my pride and joy are the 2 signed footballs that got passed onto me by my wifes uncle signed by Bob Pailsey and the team.

The day i got them i was at work and came home to find the kids playing football in the garden thought nothing of it got changed went into the garden to have a kick about with the kids only to find they was using the bloody signed footballs :shocked

Offline goalRUSH-9

• Kemlynite
  • Sound
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2007, 10:28:39 am »
I now have .....

Every European Cup Winners Programme, Framed

The Three Treble prgrammes from 2001, Framed

FA Cup Programmes 1965, 1974 , 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006 (ie all of them) Also Framed.  ;D

Currently sourcing the ones that are harder to get, like all the league cup finals, charity shield and super cup ones.

My brother sources the programmes like as a bit of a hobby, he's sorted all the above for me and the same collection for himself all framed up and that. he's still collecting and will be looking to sell collections like the above framed up for a (small) profit

would anyone be interested in them?  ;)

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2007, 11:43:01 am »
I now have .....

Every European Cup Winners Programme, Framed

The Three Treble prgrammes from 2001, Framed

FA Cup Programmes 1965, 1974 , 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006 (ie all of them) Also Framed.  ;D

Currently sourcing the ones that are harder to get, like all the league cup finals, charity shield and super cup ones.

My brother sources the programmes like as a bit of a hobby, he's sorted all the above for me and the same collection for himself all framed up and that. he's still collecting and will be looking to sell collections like the above framed up for a (small) profit

would anyone be interested in them?  ;)

Let me know which one's you want and I'll tell you how much.

Also, when you frame them, make sure you don't mark or damage them in any way or they'll go down in value

Offline miscreant

• takes himself far too seriously for a Bon Jovi fan
  • Main Stander
  • Your opinion counts
    • My rants
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2007, 12:14:30 pm »
Don't know why people bothering collecting them now.

You can just order back issues dating back to 1998 for most, and even the older ones aren't worth much. Suppose it's something to show visitors when they come round though.
Free of moderation [14.09.07] - http://miscrant.wordpress.com

Offline goalRUSH-9

• Kemlynite
  • Sound
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2007, 12:29:59 pm »
Don't know why people bothering collecting them now.

You can just order back issues dating back to 1998 for most, and even the older ones aren't worth much. Suppose it's something to show visitors when they come round though.

It's not monetary value i'm interested in. The collection im making will be passed on to my son when i have one. That's the reason my brother started collecting, because his wife was expecting, i got him the 5 european cup programmes for his 30th and he went on from there. now every time we do win something, his lad is going to have the programme ;D

And Rhino, nice one i'll have a butchers and see which ones i need , nice one :thumbup

Offline andeeeee

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2007, 01:18:00 pm »

Loads of memories, would'nt part with any of them.

put a few of my ticket stubs on ebay acouple of weeks ago too try and get some money, got the wife to put in high bids on the lot . these things can never be replaced.

Offline miscreant

• takes himself far too seriously for a Bon Jovi fan
  • Main Stander
  • Your opinion counts
    • My rants
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2007, 01:28:56 pm »
got the wife to put in high bids on the lot . These things can never be replaced.

Only by a huge bid they can be replaced? Are you jealous of your wifes stub collection now?
Free of moderation [14.09.07] - http://miscrant.wordpress.com

Offline andeeeee

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2007, 01:46:14 pm »
im her next of kin :)

Offline seabee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2007, 07:28:55 pm »
I'd be interested in a '96 or 2006 FA Cup Final Programme if anyone has a spare to sell

Offline campioni1984

• Fancies Paul Ince
  • Legacy Fan
  • 15 April 1989 YNWA
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2007, 09:15:22 pm »
81 European Cup Final v Madrid,signed by Puskas.
THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS

Offline WOOLTONIAN

• The Garston Gasworks XI.....aka "Beryl".....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brodrick ; Vice Admiral of the Reds
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2007, 10:48:45 am »
Got shoe boxes full of them, which drives the missus mad.
Pride and joy has to be my collection of all SEVEN European Cup Finals.

I'm very fond of some of my old ones from the 60's where we played the likes of Blackpool, Huddersfield, Burnley and Stoke. cant see these teams ever making the top flight again.
Living descendant of Sir Thomas Brodrick, Vice Admiral of the Red in the 18th Century

Offline Taylor_LFC

• Whopper who didn't make it to Porto
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2007, 10:50:29 am »
I only collect the ones I have been to.

Offline WOOLTONIAN

• The Garston Gasworks XI.....aka "Beryl".....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brodrick ; Vice Admiral of the Reds
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:34 am »
I only collect the ones I have been to.

You might end up with a huge amount of similar teams collecting that way.
I try to collect ones from different opposition nowadays, otherwise there would be no room for a bed in the bedroon.
Living descendant of Sir Thomas Brodrick, Vice Admiral of the Red in the 18th Century

Offline Rhino

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2007, 12:14:44 pm »
Your run of the mill league games don't have much value, except in exceptional circumstances, but certain cup matches are still worth collecting.

For instance, away in Europe, Finals and complete sets where we win a cup.

My favorites are away in Europe and some of our early one's can now fetch good money, BMG 73 for instance will get you £300+ if in good condition ;D

Offline Wallingtonian

• "Always been a blues fan..." <--- outed! Bless :) Waspish.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2007, 12:31:19 pm »
Anyone on here collect programmes? Have got quite a decent collection with the Champions League final, 2001 FA Cup Final and the World Club Championship being my pride and joys.

Anyone else got any other good ones?
Interestingly there are so many people who have collected programmes for decades that they usually have little value.  My mate had all Liverpool home programmes from about 1964 onwards when he wanted to sell them as a job lot when he was about to get married, to free up some space at home.  The shop he went to had no interest in the complete collection and in fact only had interest in the one for Phil Neal's testimonial.  It's rarity rather than quantity or age that matters.  I'm holding on to a mint condition copy of the friendly in Singapore between Liverpool and Arsenal approaching 20 years ago I suppose - can't remember exactly but I know Grobbelaar was in goal.  We drew 1-1.  I doubt there are many copies of that kicking around these days.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2007, 01:00:59 pm »
got loads of programmes from all over, home away euro's, friendlies, testimonials, from mid 80s on.  i presumed most are worth very little but interested to hear some of the weird and wonderful ones might be worth something....finally a reward for loyalty that might involve money coming in to swell my coffers  :D

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: September 8, 2007, 04:23:28 pm »
Been looking at E Bay for the last week or so trying to get a feel of how much various Liverpool programmes are going for. E bay is strange, if you look at some of the listing for programmes in the 50's, they go for under a tenner, A Liverpool V Roma European Cup Final programme is listed for a £1.00, I'd of thought some of these programmes would have gone for a lot more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260158059051&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

Rhino, do you mean the green and white version?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMG-V-LIVERPOOL-1973-UEFA-CUP-FINAL-PROGRAMME-RARE-MINT_W0QQitemZ260156733853QQihZ016QQcategoryZ123721QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
« Last Edit: September 8, 2007, 04:25:51 pm by Mottman »
A boy from the Mersey and a Son of Shankly.

Offline Rhino

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #75 on: September 8, 2007, 05:17:00 pm »

Rhino, do you mean the green and white version?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMG-V-LIVERPOOL-1973-UEFA-CUP-FINAL-PROGRAMME-RARE-MINT_W0QQitemZ260156733853QQihZ016QQcategoryZ123721QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Yeah this is the fella, although this one is a reproduction so will probably go for about £20.  An original will fetch around £300 :)

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 8, 2007, 05:40:09 pm »
Cheers mate, I have an original one of them, I'll have to route it out. ;)

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #77 on: September 8, 2007, 06:16:41 pm »
i have a menu for Liverpools after match meal 1971 fa cup final, what would that be worth ?

Offline Mottman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: September 8, 2007, 06:36:46 pm »
i have a menu for Liverpools after match meal 1971 fa cup final, what would that be worth ?

Don't know, I have the menu's and my uncles name place thingybob for the Adelphi Hotel from the party celebrating our First Division Championship win in 66 and the FA Cup win in 1965. I would never sell them, think I'll leave them for the kids to fight over. 

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #79 on: September 8, 2007, 08:45:32 pm »
Does anybody know anywhere reliable I can get a programme for Istanbul?

I've had a look on google and that wasn't much use?