Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572410 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ill Douche - The Dorito Benito
« Reply #43360 on: July 16, 2018, 08:42:08 pm »
How is it not blatantly obvious to most Republicans that Putin has something on Trump and that's why he continues to perform fellatio on him? We're not talking about piss tapes with Russian hookers either. It's something much more sinister than that, something that would prove treachery and would put him away for good. Has it really come to that?

It will take America decades to win back peoples trust & they will never fully recover imo.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #43361 on: July 16, 2018, 08:42:10 pm »
The Democrats need to pay special attention now and use this for the midterms. The won't convert Trump's hardcore base, but lots of conservatives will probably not be happy with a president who is bending over for Russia. And you have to convince those that the GOP are doing nothing to stop Trump. They might not vote for the D but they might also not be too keen on voting for the R.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #43362 on: July 16, 2018, 08:46:06 pm »
The Democrats need to pay special attention now and use this for the midterms. The won't convert Trump's hardcore base, but lots of conservatives will probably not be happy with a president who is bending over for Russia. And you have to convince those that the GOP are doing nothing to stop Trump. They might not vote for the D but they might also not be too keen on voting for the R.

As long as Trump is backing them in the right for government to control a woman, I don't think they mind what Trump does.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43363 on: July 16, 2018, 08:52:07 pm »
What a brilliant idea of trump to piss off the fbi like that, man is toast just a matter of when

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #43364 on: July 16, 2018, 08:54:39 pm »
Hes sounds worried.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
13m13 minutes ago

As I said today and many times before, “I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people.” However, I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past – as the world’s two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43365 on: July 16, 2018, 08:58:11 pm »
My intelligence people  ;D

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43366 on: July 16, 2018, 09:05:37 pm »
As long as Trump is backing them in the right for government to control a woman, I don't think they mind what Trump does.

That's certainly true for a certain part of conservative voters. Others will be more worried about Russia. Those are the ones to target for Democrats.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43367 on: July 16, 2018, 09:08:11 pm »
Did he remember to ask about the nerve gas attack on UK soil? Because, you know, he promised Theresa he would.....

I really wouldn't be surprised if Putin has something even more compromising than the Pee Tape. Something a whole lot darker that Trump will not want to get out. This isn't the place to speculate, but when you think of that BBC programme that was on last week about the parties he attended, his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein (who, of course, Bill Clinton was also friends with so Democrats can't make too much of that link...). I bet there's a hell of a lot more bubbling under the surface....

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #43368 on: July 16, 2018, 09:13:29 pm »
Treason seems to be implied and/or is being thrown around from both sides of the aisle today. Not the Trump Republicans of course, who are probably complicit in it.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43369 on: July 16, 2018, 09:25:43 pm »
Hes sounds worried.

Donald J. Trump
13m13 minutes ago

As I said today and many times before, “I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people.” However, I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past – as the world’s two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018

In fairness, I'd trust the KGB too. They know their shit.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #43370 on: July 16, 2018, 09:33:34 pm »
Remember the stories about the NRA and curious Russian associations?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/russian-national-charged-conspiracy-act-agent-russian-federation-within-united-states

More details, from last year. She's facing up to five years in prison if she's found guilty. Wouldn't bet on this being the last to pop up about the NRA having some oddly generous Russian friends.

Yep. Definitely could see others popping up. Also

Noah Shachtman@NoahShachtman
This Maria Butina indictment upends the timeline. It says that Russian officials were looking to infiltrate and exploit the NRA and the Republican party as early as *March 2015*—long before Trump became the frontrunner.

Also

Looks like he told her in 2015 he'd drop sanctions against Russia if he got elected
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/trump-spoke-to-a-russian-activist-about-ending-sanctions-just-weeks-after-launching-his-campaign
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:40:12 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #43371 on: July 16, 2018, 09:51:14 pm »
Robert Mueller must be quietly chuckling somewhere out there with a glass of scotch

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #43372 on: July 16, 2018, 10:04:27 pm »
Hes sounds worried.

Donald J. Trump
13m13 minutes ago

He does and rightly so. All the things that have been thrown at him over the past few years have been shrugged off by his base and the wagons have been circled. However I suspect the same base will be mightily pissed off he has actually sided with a historic foe.

This will be brought out again and again to erode at least some support. Massive own goal.

As for his generalisations, obvious lack of even basic knowledge and his many imbecilic comments he will not be arsed one bit
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43373 on: July 16, 2018, 10:09:48 pm »
Robert Mueller must be quietly chuckling somewhere out there with a glass of scotch
At some point during this ongoing circus, I would guess that Mueller gathered his entire team of investigators and lawyers in a conference room and emphasized how important this investigation is. It truly could change the course of American history. No stone unturned, every lead to be investigated meticulously, no errors to be made. They understand how monumental their work is. It has to be perfect.

I doubt in the end that Trump will end up in jail. But I do hope he is made a pariah for the rest of his living years, and for several of his entourage to be found guilty and put behind bars.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43374 on: July 16, 2018, 10:13:31 pm »
Can anyone explain why it is that Finland is hosting this event?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43375 on: July 16, 2018, 10:33:36 pm »

Something to do with their high position in NATO,Drumpf really enjoyed hanging out with Sauli Niinistö and wanted to extend their love fest.

“I enjoyed being with you a couple of days ago. NATO has, I think, never been stronger. It was a little bit tough at the beginning, but it turned out to be love. I appreciated your support,”

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43376 on: July 16, 2018, 10:34:38 pm »

Something to do with their high position in NATO

;D

Pretty sure Russia pretty famously stated it will go to war in Finland again if they join NATO, so seriously - anyone know?

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #43377 on: July 16, 2018, 10:34:45 pm »
Not sure if this links in.

Tom Winter Verified account @Tom_Winter

BREAKING / NBC News: DOJ announces the arrest of Russian National Mariia Butina, age 29, for "infiltrating organizations having influence in American politics, for the purpose of advancing the interests of the Russian Federation."

She was arrested yesterday.

This is big. Direct link to Trump. It’s Mueller time.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #43378 on: July 16, 2018, 10:35:02 pm »

This explains why
https://www.newsweek.com/why-helsinki-donald-trump-meets-putin-finland-1023127?

Proximity to Russia, non-NATO country,  often used as meeting point for U.S.-Russian leaders, also incidentally a country that was formerly part of Russian Empire

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43379 on: July 16, 2018, 10:39:08 pm »
It’s baffling, really. He’s 72 years old, can it be that he is suffering from mild dementia? (My father is suffering from this illness so this is not an attempt to be funny.)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:41:33 pm by dalarr »

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43380 on: July 16, 2018, 10:39:31 pm »
At some point during this ongoing circus, I would guess that Mueller gathered his entire team of investigators and lawyers in a conference room and emphasized how important this investigation is. It truly could change the course of American history. No stone unturned, every lead to be investigated meticulously, no errors to be made. They understand how monumental their work is. It has to be perfect.

I doubt in the end that Trump will end up in jail. But I do hope he is made a pariah for the rest of his living years, and for several of his entourage to be found guilty and put behind bars.

Junior in an orange jumpsuit for 10 years would be nice.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #43381 on: July 16, 2018, 10:40:30 pm »
It’s baffling, really. He’s 72 years old, can it be that he is suffering from mild dementia? (My father is suffering from this illness so this is not an attempt to be funny.)

No, he’s always been like this.  He’s a despicable c*nt.  Always has been.

Knows little, says stuff on the spur of the moment because he’s never prepared ...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43382 on: July 16, 2018, 10:41:22 pm »

People have claimed is is pretty stupid for decades. This is not new.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43383 on: July 16, 2018, 10:44:57 pm »

Once you realize he's a c*nt that will do anything to benefit himself and he's pretty fucking stupid everything else becomes understandable. There is no mystery to Trump, he's not an enigma rolled into a conundrum rolled into a puzzle. He's just a horrible human being who's been given the power to practically do anything he wants. This is the result.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #43384 on: July 16, 2018, 10:45:28 pm »
This explains why

Proximity to Russia, non-NATO country,  often used as meeting point for U.S.-Russian leaders, also incidentally a country that was formerly part of Russian Empire

Helsinki has hosted, I think, two previous summits.

And in 1939 the Soviet Union invaded Finland ( the Winter war) and, despite being an uneven contest, the Finns managed to hold their own.

The Soviets performed so badly Hitler was persuaded to invade Russia. That was a mistake.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43385 on: July 16, 2018, 10:45:41 pm »

It could be, but I seriously doubt that that's the issue here. The bigger problems are his personality, his narcissism and the fact that he's an idiot who knows nothing about the world and isn't interested in learning anything or listening to others who know better. Add to that that there clearly are issues with Russia. They either have compromising material on him, there are financial issues or he just wants to be friends with a dictator. Or a mixture of all of those...

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43386 on: July 16, 2018, 10:46:06 pm »
It’s nothing new and it’s been obvious from the start that he doesn’t prepare for anything (I doubt he can read factual texts). But even an absolute idiot would understand the damage he’s doing to his own country and it’s allies. John Adams, Thomas Paine and the rest are turning in their graves.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43387 on: July 16, 2018, 10:47:54 pm »
It’s baffling, really. He’s 72 years old, can it be that he is suffering from mild dementia?

Not dementia. Try NPD.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43388 on: July 16, 2018, 10:48:17 pm »
It’s nothing new and it’s been obvious from the start that he doesn’t prepare for anything (I doubt he can read factual texts). But even an absolute idiot would understand the damage he’s doing to his own country and it’s allies. John Adams, Thomas Paine and the rest are turning in their graves.

He doesn’t care. Much like the GOP. Narcissists care about one thing, themselves.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43389 on: July 16, 2018, 10:52:03 pm »
I still can't get over the way he's reacted to the "Whom do you believe" question. It was like a judge saying "The prosecution has made a good case that you're the murderer. They've found the murder weapon with your fingerprints in your underpants. However, you've said you didn't do it. You're free to go..."

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43390 on: July 16, 2018, 10:52:13 pm »
This explains why

Thanks for the link, so it's to promote the city effectively. Fair enough. Didn't know about the previous summits (which made more sense, historically)

Used to live there so am familiar with the Russian history, good to see there's enough confidence I suppose (having recently celebrated 100 years as a nation) in their identity to be able to host the tyrants and also successfully allow peaceful protest. Was glad to see huge protests there against their appalling human rights record.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43391 on: July 16, 2018, 10:54:18 pm »
I think he's getting worse, it's getting harder to hide his stupidity and he keeps going off on these random rants that suggest that he sometimes forgets where he is and who his audience is...look at some of his rallies recently, even the people in the crowd you can tell are thinking 'WTF?' half the time.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43392 on: July 16, 2018, 10:55:17 pm »
I think he's getting worse, it's getting harder to hide his stupidity and he keeps going off on these random rants that suggest that he sometimes forgets where he is and who his audience is...look at some of his rallies recently, even the people in the crowd you can tell are thinking 'WTF?' half the time.

And yet the still support him, so who’s the bigger idiot? All he do is chant “lock her up” and they’re back in his wheel house.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43393 on: July 16, 2018, 11:00:07 pm »
And yet the still support him, so who’s the bigger idiot? All he do is chant “lock her up” and they’re back in his wheel house.

His rise has proven that many Americans are far more racist,sexist & ignorant than many of us believed.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43394 on: July 16, 2018, 11:00:52 pm »
I still can't get over the way he's reacted to the "Whom do you believe" question. It was like a judge saying "The prosecution has made a good case that you're the murderer. They've found the murder weapon with your fingerprints in your underpants. However, you've said you didn't do it. You're free to go..."

I saw someone on MSNBC the other day who basically said he's a bully, but he'll never confront or accuse anyone to their face (unless it's a journalist and he has a microphone and a podium and he can drown them out). When he does say things about people, it's always over Twitter or at one of his rallies. Plus, he wants Putin to like him so of course he's too scared to say anything.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43395 on: July 16, 2018, 11:01:00 pm »
His rise has proven that many Americans are far more racist,sexist & ignorant than many of us believed.

Certainly changed my perspective of the country and I live here.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43396 on: July 16, 2018, 11:26:27 pm »
Finally a repugnant with a backbone.

Ohio Republican Party county chair leaves GOP after Trump-Putin meeting over ‘sense of duty’

Republican Party county chair Chris Gagin announced Monday that he was resigning his leadership position of Belmont County in a series of tweets.

“I remain a proud conservative and Republican, but I resigned today as Belmont Co Ohio GOP Chairman. I did so as a matter of conscience, and my sense of duty,” he tweeted.

“The President is entitled to GOP party leaders, at all levels, fully committed to his views and agenda,” he continued. “Following today’s press conference with Pres. Putin, as well as certain policy differences, most especially on trade, I could no longer fulfill that duty. Thus, I resigned.”

Elected to the post in April 2016, Gagin said that he has a sense of duty, Cleveland.com reported.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43397 on: July 16, 2018, 11:30:40 pm »
Certainly changed my perspective of the country and I live here.
Mine too. Breaks my heart. It really does. :'(
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43398 on: July 16, 2018, 11:35:56 pm »
Finally a repugnant with a backbone.

Ohio Republican Party county chair leaves GOP after Trump-Putin meeting over ‘sense of duty’

Not really.

I remain a proud conservative and Republican

No free biscuits for him at party meetings anymore. What a sacrifice.

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #43399 on: July 16, 2018, 11:37:05 pm »
Like others have said the damage this clown is doing to America will probably be a generational thing. Truly staggering to watch it unfold
YNWA