Author Topic: Champions League fixtures 07/08th March  (Read 38188 times)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Champions League fixtures 07/08th March
« Reply #1080 on: March 8, 2017, 10:58:22 pm »
not sure if blowing a 4-0 lead or conceding 3 goals after the 88th is more pathetic

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1081 on: March 8, 2017, 10:58:35 pm »
Subbing off Didi Hamann  :(

Crikey, forgot about that. For Smicer.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #1082 on: March 8, 2017, 11:00:16 pm »
Hahaha  :wave

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1083 on: March 8, 2017, 11:12:28 pm »
Question?

How do people find the time while watching a match to post on here

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1084 on: March 8, 2017, 11:16:08 pm »
Question?

multi tasking

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1085 on: March 8, 2017, 11:19:20 pm »
Just like the referee in the Barca game did as well, so you're point is what exactly?

Erm... that Martin Atkinson is a shite ref - and once again bottled straightforward decisions in favour of the bigger club. Hence him 'doing his best to give them a helping hand'.

I don't know what the ref was like in the Barca game - I was watching Dortmund - though doubt he was down to Atkinson standard.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1086 on: March 8, 2017, 11:20:03 pm »
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1087 on: March 8, 2017, 11:21:20 pm »
multi tasking

Don't get it specially when it's us playing, bizarre

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1088 on: March 8, 2017, 11:21:36 pm »
Question?

Game has finished. Barca won 6-1.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1089 on: March 8, 2017, 11:24:00 pm »

No one posts when we're playing.

I love the match threads on here, nice way to chill with fellow reds and enjoy United's 6th place journey.
:D

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #1090 on: March 8, 2017, 11:24:55 pm »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1091 on: March 8, 2017, 11:32:51 pm »
Question?

Piece of piss. Question is more like how can you not find 15 seconds to type a sentence.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1092 on: March 8, 2017, 11:34:46 pm »
Who gives a shite, really?  Just enjoy what was a fucking amazing 95 minutes of football.

God damn Phil who said I didn't enjoy it? I'm just posting my thoughts fucks sake

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1093 on: March 8, 2017, 11:38:18 pm »
Shocking penalty given for that Suarez dive.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1094 on: March 8, 2017, 11:38:49 pm »
God damn Phil who said I didn't enjoy it? I'm just posting my thoughts fucks sake
6-1 is considerably more impressive than 3-3.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1095 on: March 8, 2017, 11:42:53 pm »

In your opinion.

In my opinion it's not. I enjoyed tonight's result non the less.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1096 on: March 8, 2017, 11:42:53 pm »

When it's put into context, it isn't.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1097 on: March 8, 2017, 11:43:33 pm »

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1098 on: March 8, 2017, 11:44:07 pm »
There isn't much posting when we're playing, we don't have in-game threads and we discourage observations about the game or player performances in any other thread.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1099 on: March 8, 2017, 11:44:17 pm »
In your opinion.

In my opinion it's not. I enjoyed tonight's result non the less.
In your opinion winning 6-1 isn't more impressive than drawing 3-3? cool i'll remember that for when I read your posts in future.

Easily the best comeback i've seen tonight, I think I was in a state of shock for about 15 minutes after the full time whistle.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1100 on: March 8, 2017, 11:44:58 pm »
Nice interview with Rory Smith on Radio5... please leave me alone, please let me say goodnight so I can get a beer with this lot ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1101 on: March 8, 2017, 11:45:11 pm »
In your opinion winning 6-1 isn't more impressive than drawing 3-3? cool i'll remember that for when I read your posts in future.

Fucking hell. What age are you?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1102 on: March 8, 2017, 11:46:01 pm »

Easily the best comeback i've seen tonight, I think I was in a state of shock for about 15 minutes after the full time whistle.

Cool, I don't give a fuck. As a Liverpool supporter if you don't understand the context of the side that we had and the side that we beat after being 3-
0 and comparing that to a side that scored six goals, with 3 of the best players in the world against a quality side, then I give even less of a fuck about any of your posts.

Cool?

Cool

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1103 on: March 8, 2017, 11:46:47 pm »
Fucking hell. What age are you?
Some people need to take their red specs off its embarrasing. Obviously I enjoyed us winning a European cup more than Barca winning a last 16 game, but some people need a heavy dose of reality now and again. Farcical.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1104 on: March 8, 2017, 11:47:10 pm »
The Suarez dive... they're giving it the big on the radio... and I haven't seen it yet... but I just laughed my bollocks off.... I could really picture it, and shit me I love him. He's such a queen. ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1105 on: March 8, 2017, 11:47:31 pm »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1106 on: March 8, 2017, 11:48:13 pm »
Some people need to take their red specs off its embarrasing. Obviously I enjoyed us winning a European cup more than Barca winning a last 16 game, but some people need a heavy dose of reality now and again. Farcical.

Cool

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1107 on: March 8, 2017, 11:48:58 pm »
Cool, I don't give a fuck. As a Liverpool supporter if you don't understand the context of the side that we had and the side that we beat after being 3-
0 and comparing that to a side that scored six goals, with 3 of the best players in the world against a quality side, then I give even less of a fuck about any of your posts.

Cool?

Cool
Chill out mate, we still won on pens, nothing to cry about.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1109 on: March 8, 2017, 11:50:48 pm »
Chill out mate, we still won on pens, nothing to cry about.

I'm cool blud. I'm chill fam.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1110 on: March 8, 2017, 11:50:58 pm »
Erm... that Martin Atkinson is a shite ref - and once again bottled straightforward decisions in favour of the bigger club. Hence him 'doing his best to give them a helping hand'.

I don't know what the ref was like in the Barca game - I was watching Dortmund - though doubt he was down to Atkinson standard.

So in other word's both referee's got a decision wrong in both of tonight's games. Barcelona's penalty was not a penalty either, ref's get things wrong. Would it have made a difference probably not, as Dortmund would probably still have won anyway. Benfica did not do themselves justice tonight, and I don't really think you can give the ref the entire credit for that, just because he didn't give a decision to them.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1111 on: March 8, 2017, 11:54:41 pm »
I'll guess 14.

14 year olds all round the country would be offended to be compared to such levels of idiocy. I'd guess 6.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #1112 on: March 9, 2017, 12:02:38 am »
blocked here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yHgVdkgIOI

Lineker absolutely addicted to his phone. How The fuck can you not be watching as Neymars delivering the final chance

Fuck driving near him.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline me76

• It's all in the reflexes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #1113 on: March 9, 2017, 12:03:15 am »
Unbelievable result!  I love our Luis!  Incredible finish.  Hilarious their players after the goal ssshhhing the crowd!  Excellent.
Jürgen Klopp: "I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #1114 on: March 9, 2017, 12:06:00 am »
Thiago Silva, the man who captained Brazil in a home World Cup and broke down in tears before a penalty shootout asking not to take his pen, just let his team deliver the biggest bottle job in recent time.

Fuck you forever you absolute melt. You're a disgrace.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1115 on: March 9, 2017, 12:07:01 am »
Lineker absolutely addicted to his phone. How The fuck can you not be watching as Neymars delivering the final chance

Fuck driving near him.

Said afterwards he was messaging his kids on WhatsApp as they're big Barca fans

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1116 on: March 9, 2017, 12:08:52 am »
So in other word's both referee's got a decision wrong in both of tonight's games. Barcelona's penalty was not a penalty either, ref's get things wrong. Would it have made a difference probably not, as Dortmund would probably still have won anyway. Benfica did not do themselves justice tonight, and I don't really think you can give the ref the entire credit for that, just because he didn't give a decision to them.

I don't think I did give the ref the entire credit for that - in fact no credit was given to Atkinson at all.

And certainly no discredit (or criticism) to Dortmund or Benfica meant - or even mentioned.

Erm... I'll leave it there...

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1117 on: March 9, 2017, 12:09:52 am »
Thiago Silva, the man who captained Brazil in a home World Cup and broke down in tears before a penalty shootout asking not to take his pen, just let his team deliver the biggest bottle job in recent time.

Fuck you forever you absolute melt. You're a disgrace.

Cried before a penalty shoot out? What a dickhead.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #1118 on: March 9, 2017, 12:10:05 am »
Said afterwards he was messaging his kids on WhatsApp as they're big Barca fans

I know I heard. I text during the game aswell most do I suppose

But as the cross is coming in ? In that game? With 30 seconds left. I would've still saw that out if my kitchen had caught fire lol

pure addiction that

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1119 on: March 9, 2017, 12:10:19 am »
Dembele should have been sent off in the first half as far I could see.