Author Topic: Spyin' Kop - Liverpool v Newcastle United 30/12/11  (Read 19452 times)

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spyin' Kop - Liverpool v Newcastle United 30/12/11
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2011, 04:59:27 pm »
Anyone would think Kenny fucked them over good and proper. Champions League qualification, an FA Cup final, beating Barcelona, signing a few players who would go on to be good servants for the club, and then one disappointing league finish. Fucking hell, what a retard, eh? What a c*nt, etc.

Smalltime whoppers.

We did a very similar thing with Rafa, and by 'we' I mean the vast number of cretinous fuckwits who embarrass the football club many great men built every time they open their pathetic mouths. Football fans by and large are smalltime whoppers.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2011, 05:03:38 pm »
Aye we signed Des Hamilton from Bradford, He was shite. Aye we signed Carl Serrant aswell, he was probably worse to be honest, We also signed Alessandro Pistone, he was shocking, think he went to Everton at some point. We have had a tendency to sign absolute shite in the past, the list goes on. Anyway am gan to get steaming for the match, howay the lads !

Allesandro Piss Stone!  Magic player.  He did move to the bitters and was pretty crap!

Offline Dave_Rob7

• Anny Roader
  • build Liverpool into a bastion of Invincibility
    • http://twitter.com/#!/DavidRoberts40
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2011, 05:04:28 pm »
Shit owner, shit manager,  but  something worse than the owner and manger is their shit fans. this is the worst spyin kop ive ever read, but thats not down to DutchRed they were great questions but the answers are by absolute TWATS, hope we stuff them tonight
“Our idea is to pass teams to a standstill so they can no longer come after you. Eventually you wear them down.”
-Brendan Rodgers

http://twitter.com

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2011, 05:05:30 pm »
What a bunch of whoppers.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Fauxy

• Legacy Fan
  • Oh na na, whats my name? Rihanna. Get in the van.
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2011, 05:17:09 pm »
:lmao

Funniest Spyin Kop in a while.

What a bunch of smalltime gash cadets
Follow me on twitter!

http://twitter.com/Benfauxy

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2011, 05:18:13 pm »
Wow some shocking answers there. I get it they don't like Kenny but that kind of language is uncalled for.
Thanks for the effort though. Hope we beat them!

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2011, 05:20:14 pm »
So basically they're twats.

Should've stayed in the Championship.

Offline Jig.

• Kopite
  • Dark was the night, cold was the ground
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2011, 05:21:35 pm »
I think TicTacWoe answers weren't bad as rest.
With nothing to lose, you can't lose at all.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2011, 05:27:48 pm »
Was on that forum the other day, funny stuff. Also, Aeris is a girl which I found funny as they're not usually as cuntish as the blokes.

Offline Robbie_9

• Legacy Fan
  • God is a Red.
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2011, 05:46:46 pm »
Internet Warriors them lot. Give em nickname to hide behind and they will spout all sorts of shite. Talk to a normal down to earth Geordie and its a pleasure.
"The most important people at the club are the people that want to be here"
Kenny Dalglish

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2011, 05:51:20 pm »
Are there any rival fans we like? It seems that everytime I read a Spyin' Kop, the respondents are tits,knobheads or bellends. Whats wrong with their opinion? Surely you cant expect rival fans to see everything as we do?

Thanks for the read Dutch Red.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Suarez325

• Kopite
  • Road End Whopper
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2011, 06:02:51 pm »
wow

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2011, 06:05:54 pm »
Are there any rival fans we like? It seems that everytime I read a Spyin' Kop, the respondents are tits,knobheads or bellends. Whats wrong with their opinion? Surely you cant expect rival fans to see everything as we do?

Fuck me, did you somehow manage to miss these comments?? :butt

10. What is your opinion on Kenny Dalglish, our manager and your former

Aeris:  what a retard
Ant:  Awful Awful Awful
Monroe Transfer:  strongly dislike him. His second season with us went sour and he sold 2 of our best players. As Liverpool manager, I'm tired of his persecution complex and blind defence of his players and club.
KeithJ: Shit for us, dismantled a great team to make a shit team. Looks like he is going to waste liverpools money
Howay: Despise the jock c*nt.
TicTacWoe: Seems to have a victim complex/thinks everyone's against him/Liverpool. Good manager in his day but has made some ridiculously expensive signings in recent times and deserves criticism if Liverpool don't finish in the top 4 considering the money spent. In terms of his time here, he was poor but bought some great players (Given, Speed, Solano, Hamman).
The Fish: Persecution complex bigger than the kops, stubborn tactically, an arrogance beyond his success, inflexible and barely comprehensible.
Chronic the Drug Wasp: Whinging arsehole & shit manager who'd had his day 15 years ago.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2011, 06:09:59 pm »
Know a fair few Geordies as my brother's married to one and as many have said, on the whole they're sound. It's not like we don't have c*nts in our support as well, I suppose.

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2011, 06:13:52 pm »
Comfortably the worst Spyin' Kop ever

No offence to Dutch red, but they were all ignorant cocks

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2011, 06:14:45 pm »

I reckon most fans come out well. Manchester City and even the Mancs did fine this year.

That lot were total fucktards

Offline blah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2011, 06:15:14 pm »
I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Newcastle, then we bought Carroll and Enrique and I begun to notice what a bunch of c*nts their fans are.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2011, 06:15:43 pm »
very very tempted to delete it due to the disrespect they show.I know a few Geordies and none are like that.Where in hell did you find them?

Please do

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2011, 06:15:47 pm »
If WBA asked us to do one of these and asked our views on Hodgson, would it not be full of remarks about how useless he is etc...?

Its called an opinion based on how he done for them, thats their opinion end of, and whilst they seem cocks, I'm just going to ignore it because I know for a fact we'd be similar (Probably not as abusive) towards Hodgson

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2011, 06:17:25 pm »
Know a fair few Geordies as my brother's married to one and as many have said, on the whole they're sound. It's not like we don't have c*nts in our support as well, I suppose.

Yep it's pretty much the same for every club. The kind of forum you go on as well can play a major part. There are several Liverpool forums that are horrificly embarrassing.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2011, 06:23:49 pm »
Fuck me, did you somehow manage to miss these comments?? :butt

10. What is your opinion on Kenny Dalglish, our manager and your former

Aeris:  what a retard
Ant:  Awful Awful Awful
Monroe Transfer:  strongly dislike him. His second season with us went sour and he sold 2 of our best players. As Liverpool manager, I'm tired of his persecution complex and blind defence of his players and club.
KeithJ: Shit for us, dismantled a great team to make a shit team. Looks like he is going to waste liverpools money
Howay: Despise the jock c*nt.
TicTacWoe: Seems to have a victim complex/thinks everyone's against him/Liverpool. Good manager in his day but has made some ridiculously expensive signings in recent times and deserves criticism if Liverpool don't finish in the top 4 considering the money spent. In terms of his time here, he was poor but bought some great players (Given, Speed, Solano, Hamman).
The Fish: Persecution complex bigger than the kops, stubborn tactically, an arrogance beyond his success, inflexible and barely comprehensible.
Chronic the Drug Wasp: Whinging arsehole & shit manager who'd had his day 15 years ago.
And I guess we'd speak glowingly about Souness or Hodgson, won't we? Dalglish in their opinion was a very poor manager for them and the cause of their fall. True enough, some of the words they used to describe him are cringeworthy but only 3 out of the 8 of them used any such words.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2011, 06:29:03 pm »
Just confirms for me that they are a gang of twats.

something i knew already, All this Newcastle boss fans is a load of fucking shite, always has been.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2011, 06:32:25 pm »
I lived in Newcastle for a while and I think relegation did their fans good. Every season they expected CL Qualification but now they're a lot more realistic. With regards to Kenny I'm not overly fussed they dont like him. Do a spying Kop for WBA or Fulham and we'd probably look dickheads with regards to Hodgson.

Offline Antics

• Roadshow
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is what you'll get when you mess with us.
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2011, 06:43:20 pm »
Arrogant beyond his success? The man has won more trophies than their entire club! Which certainly isnt adverse to arrogance and delusion above their success.

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2011, 06:43:36 pm »

As long as we know we have the best Manager for our club, and support our club thats the main thing, and lets face it some of the post game comments from our own supporters are cringeworthy so it's hardly surprising if now and again we get a bunch of opposition fans being less than complimentary.

Most Spyin' Kop's are treated well by opposition fans but don't think we need to be too precious about it. 

"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline lurganboy

• Legacy Fan
  • Look! It's that bellend from 606!
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 06:59:19 pm »
Reina; Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Downing; Carroll, Bellamy

Offline Fauxy

• Legacy Fan
  • Oh na na, whats my name? Rihanna. Get in the van.
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2011, 07:02:32 pm »
Reina; Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Downing; Carroll, Bellamy

Yeah, thanks for that  ::)
Follow me on twitter!

http://twitter.com/Benfauxy

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19:12 pm »
The c*nts went downhill long before "whatever happened to the likely lads" finished. Now its just stopped raining I'm gonna give them some shit.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2011, 07:24:25 pm »

There is a difference of saying your opinion and not showing any respect to the other club or the person asking the questions. Many rival fans have given out reasonable answers this year, man city, chelsea etc. Those answers here are insulting and childish.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2011, 07:25:27 pm »
I appreciate the SK, and I know that they are entitled to their opinions but they can keep them, I hope that we smash them up real nice.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2011, 09:52:18 pm »
Ha.
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2011, 09:58:10 pm »
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline binge

• Kopite
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2011, 10:15:15 pm »
The Independent: Dalglish at Newcastle

Aug 1997: Newcastle tagged Dad's Army as Dalglish brings in trio of veterans: John Barnes, Ian Rush and Stuart Pearce.

I remember Rush came on in an FA cup game when it was 0-0, with about 20min left, at woodison and me an me mate were wacthin it with a couple of bitter mates and saying: "Rush is going to score here" , "the scurge of everton"  etc. just to wind them up

Fuckin willed the winner in from Rush, and then umf there it is, fukin nap . Then the enevitable Rush scored 1 Rush scored 2 etc.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2011, 11:53:05 pm »
Well, that Jock c*nt they all seem to despise turns out to be pretty good after all....

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: January 1, 2012, 07:33:14 pm »

west ham fans are sound.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #115 on: January 1, 2012, 11:24:57 pm »
Fuck me. I'm glad I never read this before we fucking battered them 3-1..    :wave

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2012, 05:45:03 pm »
1st time I have seen this and what can I say, apart from I don't want to be classed as one of those pig ignorant fuckers.  I don't know who these are but they definitely don't speak for me or represent me in any way, shape or form.

They seem like a bunch of kids, cheeky kids as well who need a hard boot up the arse.

Ohh, and like they say, there is good and bad everywhere so please don't let this bunch of muppets influence how you's feel about Geordies in general.    :)