Author Topic: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0  (Read 153847 times)

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0
« Reply #760 on: April 28, 2015, 11:05:58 pm »
We could have easily, sorry but that is just an excuse.

Look at the signings, did we need

Lovren when we had Sakho or Agger or Ilori? £20m
Balotelli when we has Aspas or Borin or Lamberti? £16m
Markovic when we had Ibe? £20m
Lallana when we had Coutinho or Alberto? £25m!!

How much of a contribution have those players made?

People may say hindsight etc, etc. But it was very clear that those were not the players we needed at the time. Bar Markovic, I was dead set against Lovren and Lallana and highly skeptical with Balotelli.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #761 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:11 pm »
I believe it was FS who said that we will live to regret the outing of Rafa for years. (paraphrasing).

He was fucking bob on an all.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:39 pm »
No because he has kind of proved himself already and has had all of Europe watch his side defy the odds for years but what does he gain from joining a stagnant and financially impoverished Liverpool side? Apart from the tag of the miracle worker or the renaissance man.

The reason why I say he is going to City or PSG is because he will earn a lot of money. Sign the best players and build his own squad quicker. If he fails he can easily go to Liverpool if we are manager less in the future. But if he comes to us and fails he will quite possibly never have a crack at a top club.

Thats why I don't see it but I won't spoil the forums campaign. Good luck getting that guy.

I want us to keep Rodgers and even if we did lose him then I am not keen on Klopp or Rafa, who both seem to be the managers elect for some people. But Klopp has said several times that if he leaves Dortmund then he wants to go to a country where he speaks the language and that being manager of a side that has the most money doesn't really appeal to him.

I dont really want him as our manager but if we did sack Rodgers and went for Klopp then there is a good chance we would get him.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:45 pm »
Annoys the fuck out of me this. We didn't spend 100m, we spent the Suarez cash and 20m ish on top of that. Net spend is the only relevant factor. And the fact is, when it comes to it, FSG don't put their hands in their pockets like the other big teams above us do.

And that makes Spurs different...how?
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:47 pm »
I don't thin Brendan is going to be sacked. But I do think he is on thin ice.
lose to QPR on Saturday and i think the ice will break.

and the worst thing is that it is more of a possibility than anybody would have thought a month or so ago  :-\

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #765 on: April 28, 2015, 11:07:14 pm »
Why would FSG keep rodgers at this stage, given public confidence is falling? Bad start to next season and hes fucked. I think they'll get rid.

I think you've answered your own question.

Keep him and see how the new season starts off with a couple of new players. They can sack him anytime they want.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: April 28, 2015, 11:07:49 pm »
being real... ;D ....you know fuckall, just like the rest of us know fuckall...stop making out you're some cross between Steve Peters and the amazing fuckin Kreskin

No shit, I bought a new pair of bins the other week. I only fucking wear them every now and again when my eyes get dry from wearing contacts. Anyway, I goes down to me mams with them on, goes in and me arl fella shouts, "Fucking hell, here's The Amazing Kreskin love, get the best china mugs out." The cheeky twat. Don't see the resemblance meself like  ;D

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: April 28, 2015, 11:08:17 pm »
To be fair, he meant financially.
Moot point when he reached the CL final though. What about Simeone as well?
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #768 on: April 28, 2015, 11:08:21 pm »
To be fair, he meant financially.
What is accurate though is here he`ll be in the same market for players with 4-5 other teams as opposed to just one in Germany. It`s always gonna be considerably less tough for him to build top teams back home where Bayern can`t possibly collect the entire pool of domestic talent while here you have to  pick up crumbs after Chelsea, City and Utd.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: April 28, 2015, 11:08:29 pm »

Keep him and see how the new season starts off with a couple of new players. They can sack him anytime they want.

Managers might not be available then though. Elite managers that is.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #770 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:00 pm »

Great, and we'll be left with no manager and no good ones available to replace him.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:05 pm »
I don't think John Henry logs onto RAWK and goes: "Tom the tide is turning, sack him"

It amazing how this mythical force on rawk can get managers sacked, never appointed mind.
I actually believe people with powers read RAWK. I was on here when Rafa was in his last days at the club and it was just like today. Full of c*nts that wanted Hodgson,Redknapp and all sorts. And they got their wish.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #772 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:47 pm »
What does the fox say?
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:59 pm »
Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 4s4 seconds ago

Rodgers confirms Mario Balotelli suffered a deep lower leg laceration during tonights' defeat to Hull City #LFC
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline RedRabbit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #774 on: April 28, 2015, 11:10:00 pm »
Managers might not be available then though. Elite managers that is.

They might not be available now. We haven't a scooby where Klopp will end up and Rafa isn't coming back with the current set-up here.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2015, 11:10:11 pm »
It's not irrelevant when Rodgers himself stated that by spending that kind of money (regardless of net spend), they should have been going for the title.

If that's what he believes, he knows he has failed.

I believe it's called "par."
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: April 28, 2015, 11:10:11 pm »
Lamberti?

The transfer committee signed Lamberti

FFS wasting more money on another useless Italian, we've already got Balotelli
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #777 on: April 28, 2015, 11:10:41 pm »
Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 4s4 seconds ago

Rodgers confirms Mario Balotelli suffered a deep lower leg laceration during tonights' defeat to Hull City #LFC

If there's anything we're good that then that would be injuring players.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #778 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:09 pm »
Lovren, Lallana, Balotelli, Lambert, if it were any other team we'd piss ourselves laughing, but I'm weeping.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:23 pm »
Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 56s56 seconds ago

Only watching the highlights but Emre Can looks like the first right back I've ever seen with a free role!!
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #780 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:29 pm »
I actually believe people with powers read RAWK. I was on here when Rafa was in his last days at the club and it was just like today. Full of c*nts that wanted Hodgson,Redknapp and all sorts. And they got their wish.
Imagine the success we'd have had in the last few years, had Rafa had not been booted out.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #781 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:35 pm »
Not one player have Liverpool and champions league standard, fucking grim performance

I think this is about the size of it. We have plenty of decent players, but not enough good ones.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #782 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:38 pm »

Bad time to be looking at Managers into the start of a new season doubt there would be many on the list, FSG have a decision to make the sooner they make it the better.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: April 28, 2015, 11:12:37 pm »
Klopp just beat Pep

Well that was uncalled for. I mean it's a passionate game but that's no excuse to resort to violence..

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: April 28, 2015, 11:13:08 pm »
They might not be available now. We haven't a scooby where Klopp will end up and Rafa isn't coming back with the current set-up here.

They might not be available, but they are far more likely to be available now than later. I'm sure there are many clubs negotiating in the background but the longer we wait the less likely they'll be available.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: April 28, 2015, 11:13:16 pm »
Rodgers: "Mario has got a few years left on his contract & it’s fair to say that every single player here is playing for his future."
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline RedRabbit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #786 on: April 28, 2015, 11:13:35 pm »
I don't think they think like that. From a cold business perspective it's best to get rid pre season. Why give a dead man money to invest?

They aren't giving him the money, they're giving it to the committee they set-up. The next manager would have to abide by the same rules.

Unless of course they make big changes further up the food chain I don't see them making any quick decisions.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #787 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:05 pm »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #788 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:39 pm »
I may have to avoid Rawk this summer now if this season continues in its current form. In fact I may have to avoid football as a whole, Mourinho crowing like the vainglorious bastard he is, United climbing back up the side of the cage, Arsenal now debt free, West Ham moving into a free massive stadium, City likely to start their re-birth (which they can afford), Spurs likely to start clicking now they have someone who scores goals and won't leave and......us.

Stranded, with devoted players like Agger, Hypia, Alonso and their ilk gone, Gerrard and Lucas likely to move on and what we thought was our potential, players like Sterling, looking for out,
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #789 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:42 pm »
Eddie Howe, welcome to Liverpool.

If Rodger's is to go we really need to go for some experience a 37 year whose one claim to fame is gaining promotion from the championship really isn't the answer. 
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #790 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:47 pm »

No ones calling for shite managers this time though, thats the difference...

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:49 pm »
Rodgers: "Mario has got a few years left on his contract & it’s fair to say that every single player here is playing for his future."

What was the question?

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:51 pm »
I want us to keep Rodgers and even if we did lose him then I am not keen on Klopp or Rafa, who both seem to be the managers elect for some people. But Klopp has said several times that if he leaves Dortmund then he wants to go to a country where he speaks the language and that being manager of a side that has the most money doesn't really appeal to him.

I dont really want him as our manager but if we did sack Rodgers and went for Klopp then there is a good chance we would get him.
Who do you want?
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #793 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:58 pm »
Well, clearly. But what do I know eh? I always stood behind Rafa and was devastated when he left. It was a travesty. But it was me against the 99% of RAWK back then...

Not as many as you might think. I was gutted.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: April 28, 2015, 11:15:39 pm »
The transfer committee signed Lamberti

FFS wasting more money on another useless Italian, we've already got Balotelli

Good spot.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: April 28, 2015, 11:15:47 pm »
That chance at the end of the first half was a joke. Neither Sterling, Henderson or Balotelli had the drive, will or conviction to even throw their foot at it. It shows a complete lack of confidence and a massive lack of desire.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #796 on: April 28, 2015, 11:15:52 pm »
I just have no idea how anyone can justify the idea that Rodgers will get better results next season than managers like Klopp or Benitez. Theres just no way.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #797 on: April 28, 2015, 11:15:57 pm »
Imagine the success we'd have had in the last few years, had Rafa had not been booted out.
Pains me. Further more imagine Rafa had 35million to spend on a striker. I bet it wouldn't have been Andy Carroll

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #798 on: April 28, 2015, 11:15:59 pm »

Fuck off with your shit paint skills.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #799 on: April 28, 2015, 11:16:02 pm »
Not as many as you might think. I was gutted.
I don't know anyone that wanted Rafa gone.