Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Half time: West Ham 1-0 Liverpool
« Last post by killer-heels on Today at 01:29:58 pm »
Mad that top four is even in the question, but here we are.

If Spurs win 5 of their last 6 games and we draw one then we would get top four. Its fine.
« Last post by DangerScouse on Today at 01:29:57 pm »
It was Klopps signing, so stop talking shit.

Your outright devotion to defending the owners at all costs is really something.

Last few games so reminiscent of last season. Toothless.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jarell Quansah
« Last post by DefJack on Today at 01:29:57 pm »
Won’t be in slots plans the way he’s continuing. Really fell off the cliff but suppose the whole team has.

Utterly nonsensical, he's been flawless this half bar a single turnover in the build up - it happens.

Unfortunately he's turned the ball over in our half twice all season and has been cruelly punished for both, a learning experience for sure but the positives far outweigh the negatives.
« Last post by stockdam on Today at 01:29:46 pm »
If the ball in crossed then our centre backs should be getting to it. We all stand watching each other and nobody attacks the ball.
« Last post by darragh85 on Today at 01:29:42 pm »
Endo was a fine back up option but can't be our first choice in that position.

Defence is a mess. That's the main problem . The attack is fuvked from the pressure of always having to dig us out.
« Last post by elkun on Today at 01:29:31 pm »
Why do you exclude the Fulham game?
Because our play has been far below average the last 7 or 8 games mate. Having one game where we actually put some decent effort in it, doesnt change that.
« Last post by Adeemo on Today at 01:29:27 pm »
He had a great period mid season but he's looked exactly like a 30+ year old bargain buy from Stuttgart last few games. Woeful there.

I don’t even think that period was that great, it got overrated due to everyone expecting so little from him. Not saying he wasn’t decent enough but it was no more than that.
« Last post by DelTrotter on Today at 01:29:21 pm »
Hopefully Stef is on soon.
Not all of us  :wave I absolutely cleaned up on the deliveries when a few places opened up again. It was mainly taking ale to people from the offies. It was boss as the roads were more or less empty and I just got a lecky bike. Vroom , vroom .
Yeah, I miss it ;D

I use to go shopping in the Lidl on Lime Street. It was new and well stocked, and because most of the students that live in the halls round there had gone home, it was usually empty. I remember cycling there from home, and the first car I saw on the road was by the bombed out church. And it was glorious sunshine, blue sky, and warm.

I was doing store work for Tesco, it was brilliant. This was the M6 heading towards the lake district on a Saturday, absolute bliss, although the people in Morecambe and Lytham were acting like there was no lockdown, the main street was packed, pretty sure that's when I caught Covid the first time.

I did a lot of work around Liverpool too, I was doing the Tesco on Hanover Street and the one on Great Crosshall Street, it was so easy as town was dead. I had a nice chat with a homeless fella outside the Gt Crosshall Tesco one morning and bought him a coffee.

Also discovered the fields where the Mersey runs through not far from ours, missus didn't even know they existed, we were out walking for about 2 hours, we'd walk about 7 miles and you'd not see a soul the entire time, then we'd bought a table tennis table and would play that for hours in the garden.
« Last post by koptommy93 on Today at 01:29:10 pm »
Slot watching this thinking "wtf I got myself into?"
A shitload of money regardless of how it goes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10