Author Topic: Doctor Who **USE SPOILER TAGS PLEASE**  (Read 349464 times)

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
Re: Doctor Who **USE SPOILER TAGS PLEASE**
« Reply #5160 on: December 5, 2018, 08:15:33 am »
RIP Doctor Who !!!

While in last Sunday's episode there were some decent moving scenes with Bradley Walsh, for most of it I was watching it thinking WTF !!! The scenes in the anti-zone with the killer moths looked like something from Doctor Who in the late 1980's and as for the talking frog, once again WTF !!!

Jodie Whittaker is getting more and more irritating as the Doctor, there are too many companions and the writing is truely awful.

So in my opinion they need to get rid of Chris Chibball, Jodie Whittaker, Tosin Cole and most of the writers. Not much then.....

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #5161 on: December 5, 2018, 08:33:42 am »
Glimpsed some of it the other day and I'm sorry, but I'm totally disinterested in it now and have no desire to bother to tune into it again.

I sympathise with the view of the Mash on it all.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #5163 on: December 5, 2018, 05:22:52 pm »
I'm also seriously losing interest, it feels like a chore watching it. Not felt that since the end of the McCoy era.

The companions are weak imitations of previous ones, maybe because of the writing, maybe the acting. Walsh has been OK as the elder but he's no Bernard Cribbins or Mark Williams. Yas is no Amy, Bill or Rose. And give me Rory or even Micky over Ryan any day. There's no subtlety or humour in the characters. And very little backstory or character development.

They've painted themselves into a corner with Jodie Whittaker. After all the fanfare over the first female Doctor do they dare show the characters flaws and darker side? Make her sometimes an abrupt, unlikeable character like they've done with every male doctor since the reboot. Without that, she's just one-dimensional.

More than any of that, though, I hate the fact that there's no story arc. People complained about Moffat's convoluted and too-clever-for-their-own-good arcs but it kept people interested through the filler episodes. This series has nothing. It's going nowhere.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #5164 on: December 9, 2018, 09:24:19 pm »
So..

After the new year's Day special, there will be no Doctor who til 2020

Jodie Whittaker, Bradley Walsh, Mandip Gill and Tosin Cole will all carry on along with showrunner Chris Chibnall.

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #5165 on: December 10, 2018, 12:01:14 am »
I've watched it pretty regularly since the Tennant days and certainly most Smith/Capaldi.

Jodie Whittaker has been absolutely fine, she's a perfectly likeable Doctor although (in the episodes I've seen) not much edge and seemingly not a great deal of depth or mystery to her role. Companions individually are fine but it's hard to care too much about any of them because there are too many and none are quite compelling enough.

Writing seems crap compared to previous series, the stories seem dull. Politically the series seems to have been unbelievably preachy too. Doctor Who as a show is great at making points about social issues but they seem to have gone into overdrive and dropped any pretence at parable or subtlety. The episode about Civil Rights and the one about the Partition were almost parody in their "right on"-ness.

The ratings are high which is great for the future of the show and maybe they're just looking for a different audience now. But I'm just not interested.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #5166 on: December 10, 2018, 09:56:42 am »
I've watched it pretty regularly since the Tennant days and certainly most Smith/Capaldi.

Jodie Whittaker has been absolutely fine, she's a perfectly likeable Doctor although (in the episodes I've seen) not much edge and seemingly not a great deal of depth or mystery to her role. Companions individually are fine but it's hard to care too much about any of them because there are too many and none are quite compelling enough.

Writing seems crap compared to previous series, the stories seem dull. Politically the series seems to have been unbelievably preachy too. Doctor Who as a show is great at making points about social issues but they seem to have gone into overdrive and dropped any pretence at parable or subtlety. The episode about Civil Rights and the one about the Partition were almost parody in their "right on"-ness.

The ratings are high which is great for the future of the show and maybe they're just looking for a different audience now. But I'm just not interested.

That is pretty much how I see it.

I thought the series began with promise, all 4 of them had potential, but as the series has gone on this just hasn’t been realised. I think the writing/stories and lack of any real bads has been the biggest let down. It seems they are trying too hard to get moral messages through, and it’s blatant rather than being subtle or clever.

I don’t get any real sense of danger from the situations they end up in, and completely agree about the lack of subtlety in how they’ve portrayed/explained things at times.

It feels like it’s been aimed squarely at kids rather than being clever enough to appeal to all ages as it’s mostly managed in the past.

This is the first time I’ve ever found myself thinking about switching off or not bothering to watch a show I’ve followed since being a kid myself.

I hope that they use the year off to really sort out some proper stories and they need to trim down the team of companions. 50 min episodes mean there just isn’t time to give them enough to do to make them worthwhile characters.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5167 on: December 10, 2018, 10:13:58 am »
When she's doing her little monologues about how amazing wellies or whatever are, the Doctor sounds like the brilliant kid from the Fast Show.

I had no idea what was the end of the series, felt small in comparison to previous ones, and it's either the scripts or direction but something is very wrong with this season.  Pretty sure it's not Jodie but she's getting dragged down with it.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #5168 on: December 10, 2018, 10:28:05 am »
Haven't really watched this season, I didn't have high hopes when Chibnall was appointed showrunner, so thought I would wait to see what the word of mouth was like.

Having read this thread and comments elsewhere I won't be bothering.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #5169 on: December 10, 2018, 11:38:18 am »
Personally I think it's been much better than the Cipaldi era.  I wasn't a fan of him, I like Jodie in the role, I think she plays the character well and is my favourite since David Tennant
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #5170 on: December 10, 2018, 01:54:54 pm »
Whitaker is fine. There is clearly a decision to aim for a younger audience, make it all a bit simpler and push a strong message in each episode. Whether you enjoy that, as an adult, is going to come down to personal taste.

I do think it's a shame that this has meant the first female Doctor has ended up as the most milquetoast interpretation of the role, but that's down to the scripts rather than the actor.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #5171 on: December 10, 2018, 02:02:04 pm »
I do think it's a shame that this has meant the first female Doctor has ended up as the most milquetoast interpretation of the role, but that's down to the scripts rather than the actor.

I thought this season has been decent and quite enjoyable overall. Like you say some issues are more due to the scripts - yet am looking forward to seeing season 2 now everyone is settled in (as it were) to what has been some pretty big overall changes for Who this season.

A shame we have to wait until 2020 though - any reasons given for that?
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5172 on: December 10, 2018, 02:09:08 pm »
I thought this season has been decent and quite enjoyable overall. Like you say some issues are more due to the scripts - yet am looking forward to seeing season 2 now everyone is settled in (as it were) to what has been some pretty big overall changes for Who this season.

A shame we have to wait until 2020 though - any reasons given for that?

It's a production heavy show, and they are working with a new company for the visual effects. They seem to have just realised  and accepted that it is going to take longer to make. The new series is in production already.

Overall I have enjoyed it, but there are a lot of dangling plot threads that never went anywhere, and several episodes seemed to be a twist short of a real story, or ended up with a confusing message.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #5173 on: December 10, 2018, 02:12:56 pm »
Can't argue with this.

Don't think Doctor Who was quite that bad mate.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5174 on: December 10, 2018, 02:13:30 pm »
Can't argue with this.

Wrong thread? Or you really don't like this series of Doctor Who?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #5175 on: December 10, 2018, 02:20:16 pm »
That will teach me to have 2 RAWK threads open at once!!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5176 on: December 10, 2018, 02:21:45 pm »
Haha was wondering wtf was going on there.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5177 on: December 10, 2018, 05:26:23 pm »
That will teach me to have 2 RAWK threads open at once!!

That or a tear in the space-time continuum.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #5178 on: December 17, 2018, 01:41:49 pm »
Thought the last episode was ok. Wellies boots was a bit rubbish, but otherwise ok
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5179 on: December 18, 2018, 10:07:44 pm »
I read that the ratings for the show were pretty decent. I'm pleased for the cast and writers, though personally I couldn't connect with the new Doctor at all, and felt that the idea of having so many companions simply didn't work.

But I didn't like Capaldi's Doctor either, so I have to accept that I have simply moved away from Doctor Who after watching for so very long. I like to think that the regenerations did indeed stop with Matt Smith, at least for me. I have the old shows to rewatch, and hope that a whole new generation discovers the wonderment that Doctor Who at its best can deliver.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #5180 on: December 21, 2018, 09:41:52 am »
Struggling to get through every episode :/

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5181 on: January 1, 2019, 08:46:49 pm »
Has to have been the worst ''Christmas'' special ever.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #5182 on: January 1, 2019, 08:50:04 pm »
It’s the first one I’ve watched since Whittaker and Chibnall came in. Never again.

She has one facial expression for everything and the writing was gobbledygook. The actress playing the Dalek pilot was good, about all.
AHA!

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5183 on: January 1, 2019, 09:02:41 pm »
The tension just wasn't there.

Spoiler
The most feared alien race in the entire Doctor Who universe and it was all about 'gang' 'mates' and 'mad tech skillz (yeah with a z)'. Nothing more insulting to the Doctor Who community than writing out UNIT with a patronising phone operator and cheap Brexit joke.

If they had any backbone what they should have done was kill off Ryans dad (make it be because of his dyspraxia that they mention every episode) and make the new series how he deals with that (blames the doctor/himself/Graham)
[close]

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5184 on: January 1, 2019, 09:18:54 pm »
The tension just wasn't there.

Spoiler
The most feared alien race in the entire Doctor Who universe and it was all about 'gang' 'mates' and 'mad tech skillz (yeah with a z)'. Nothing more insulting to the Doctor Who community than writing out UNIT with a patronising phone operator and cheap Brexit joke.

If they had any backbone what they should have done was kill off Ryans dad (make it be because of his dyspraxia that they mention every episode) and make the new series how he deals with that (blames the doctor/himself/Graham)
[close]

It's a kids show mate. Meant to be fun.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #5185 on: January 2, 2019, 10:20:19 pm »
Didn’t think it was nearly as bad as some of the other recent episodes
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5186 on: January 2, 2019, 11:00:54 pm »
Yeah I thought this one was decent, the girl playing the hostage did a great job.

Offline Weescotty

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5187 on: January 3, 2019, 12:02:49 am »
Watched it here in Oz last night.

Never again.
Sorry, but as someone said, that is the WORST 'Christmas' special they have ever done.
Overall have not liked either Chibnal as the writer, or Jodie as the Doctor, just found her potrayal of the Doctor as irritating.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #5188 on: January 3, 2019, 03:00:39 pm »

More than any of that, though, I hate the fact that there's no story arc. People complained about Moffat's convoluted and too-clever-for-their-own-good arcs but it kept people interested through the filler episodes. This series has nothing. It's going nowhere.

I found the Moffat story arcs bewildering and overly contrived. I loved Dr Who as a kid, loved even more the Eccleston & Tennant series. I loved Smith as the Doctor and thought Amy one of the best companions ever (and the Rory thing was great). But by the time their tenures were coming to an end, more than anything the show made my head ache in trying to follow spurious arcs and trying to figure out if something was part of an arc or just there for that storyline. And my daughter (who'd been a devout Who fan since we watched the first reboot series together) was utterly confused and asking questions all the time (which I didn't have the answers for half the time!). She lost interest totally.

I know RTD could go a touch too melodramatic and cut corners for convenience, but he was a far better show runner (and I was excited when Moffat got the job, because the previous episodes he'd written were amongst the absolute best).

The upshot was that I couldn't summon any enthusiasm for the Capaldi Doctor and never bothered watching any of his series. And I've not watched the Whittaker incarnation either.

Gets me a bit sad, as I was a huge fan. But the strung-out Moffat arcs sapped all the joy out of it for me and I've never bothered trying to get back into it.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Trousers

• All Mouth And...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5189 on: January 5, 2019, 11:05:39 pm »
Not seen anything with JW in it so can't comment.
But the show has been dying a death since The Angels Take Manhattan. (Itself pretty poor.)

I'll say it again but Amy's Choice was singly the best episode of Doctor Who since the Caves Of Androzani.
Militant Internet Terrorist.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5190 on: January 17, 2019, 04:13:45 pm »

I found the Moffat story arcs bewildering and overly contrived. I loved Dr Who as a kid, loved even more the Eccleston & Tennant series. I loved Smith as the Doctor and thought Amy one of the best companions ever (and the Rory thing was great). But by the time their tenures were coming to an end, more than anything the show made my head ache in trying to follow spurious arcs and trying to figure out if something was part of an arc or just there for that storyline. And my daughter (who'd been a devout Who fan since we watched the first reboot series together) was utterly confused and asking questions all the time (which I didn't have the answers for half the time!). She lost interest totally.

I know RTD could go a touch too melodramatic and cut corners for convenience, but he was a far better show runner (and I was excited when Moffat got the job, because the previous episodes he'd written were amongst the absolute best).

The upshot was that I couldn't summon any enthusiasm for the Capaldi Doctor and never bothered watching any of his series. And I've not watched the Whittaker incarnation either.

Gets me a bit sad, as I was a huge fan. But the strung-out Moffat arcs sapped all the joy out of it for me and I've never bothered trying to get back into it.

That's a shame. Some of Capaldi's later stuff was among the best in the show's history. Once they finally got rid of Clara, at least a year too late, and introduced Bill, it really found its feet.

The good news is that Chibnell has definitely done away with the huge plot arcs and bringing back minor characters all over the place. The show is now clearly pitched younger than at any time since it was revived. The stories are simplistic, not much in the way of twists, and the sci-fi elements have been toned down. So where in the past they might have used the Ood to make a commentary on an issue like slavery or segregation, now they just go and actually visit Rosa Parks. The episode was well done, and it harks back to the earliest version of the show, as much about teaching history as science fiction, but then there was an episode on the partition of India, again with a very minor, almost apologetic, sci-fi sub-plot.

It feels like a very different show now. It's lighter in tone, despite being much more up front with some fairly heavy issues. There aren't any cool new aliens who you might imagine fans wanting to see again and again. But all of these things, that people are holding up as criticisms, they do seem to be deliberate choices, presumably made for a reason. There's a gap before the new series films, and I expect they will be looking carefully at it, maybe tweaking a few things. They never came close to justifying having three companions, and none of them got the attention they deserved.

But there are positives. The effects have really stepped up a level. This now looks like absolute top-tier sci fi, even if it's not being written as it. (Talking space frogs aside.) The new version of the theme tune is easily the best since the reboot. Dark and thumping, instead of diddly-diddly, much closer to the weirdness of the original. And they've also got rid of the awful incidental music, which has consistently been the biggest weakness of the show since 2005. The music now is atmospheric and pitched to the atmosphere of what is happening on screen, rather than just being really loud all the time for no reason at all.

So in production terms, it looks and sounds fantastic, the cast are all pretty good to great, if woefully underserved, and it has swung from overcomplicated plots spanning years to barely enough story for a single episode. Loose ends abound, but you don't get the feeling those are setting anything up, it's more like they rushed the edits on the final draft and left in stuff that should have been cut because it originally led somewhere totally different.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5191 on: July 3, 2019, 09:45:55 pm »
Thought some here might find this interesting.  A visual comparison of new CGI effects added to update Classic Who.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/y0q45-Puayk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/y0q45-Puayk</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5192 on: November 23, 2019, 11:51:42 pm »
https://youtu.be/vkEB0ysv7sM

Doctor Who trailer for the new series.

Didn’t enjoy much of the last series but hopefully they’ll iron out some of the issues, the main one being the writing.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5193 on: December 11, 2019, 01:05:41 am »

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #5194 on: January 1, 2020, 08:38:55 pm »
Don't all react at once!

Just finished it. It was okay... I guess. The spy spoof stuff was a little overdone but they wanted to have fun with it.

There's still one too many in the Tardis for me. The show feels crowded. I've watched a few classic Who episodes recently and there's such a huge contrast.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5195 on: January 1, 2020, 09:52:30 pm »
A real wasted Stephen Fry opportunity.

It was all very clumsy and slapdash. Loads of closeups where it felt like the camera was shoved right in her face.

The *twist* at the end again felt rushed. Days gone by that would have been built to over a full series.

Oh and the bikes were just appalling

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5196 on: January 2, 2020, 09:24:31 am »
I liked it, nice locations, felt like it bombed along at a fairly brisk pace and the new Master was fun at the end when he went full turbo ham (reminded me a little of Scott's Moriarty).

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5197 on: January 2, 2020, 12:54:00 pm »
Caught up with the new episode today, why can't they just keep certain characters on the shelf for awhile? Always recycling them every  couple of years or so.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #5198 on: January 5, 2020, 09:28:14 pm »
Well that was a... busy episode.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #5199 on: January 5, 2020, 10:19:11 pm »
A bit Curse of Fatal Death.