Author Topic: Members Sales 17/18  (Read 202636 times)

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
Re: Members Sales 17/18
« Reply #160 on: July 5, 2017, 03:03:00 pm »
Only problem with staggered sales is all the 15+ get tickets on the Kop leaving nothing for everyone else for 10+ etc... Which people often moan about on here why have all the good seats come up now etc...

Where as, as the club have done it, its 13+ guaranteed a ticket, its then a free for all to get the Kop tickets available which is surely better as everyone with 13+ is guaranteed a seat somewhere in the ground.

I and my cousins go 8/10 League games (+cup) a season - we are probably on the Kop for half the league games - usually not together, but within same block. As members who don't do the majority of games I don't expect to get a spec on the Kop for all games. I quite enjoyed U1 last season.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #161 on: July 5, 2017, 03:30:10 pm »
Surely how it should be?

Yeah of course, a no brainer.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: July 5, 2017, 03:30:39 pm »
Not really when everyone is paying there membership fee per season, they expect a fair crack at tickets.

But ones with more games should get first dibs. Someone going to all 19 should get more of a crack than someone going to 4.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #163 on: July 5, 2017, 03:51:27 pm »
Will try and help a friend out getting a few tickets on Wednesday, never bought in the 2nd sale before.
I guess all kop tickets and the most central blocks are gone but otherwise is there a decent selection left?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #164 on: July 5, 2017, 05:37:11 pm »
At the end of the day the club aren't arsed and probably have no intention of spending money to improve the system, because no matter what, all the tickets eventually sell out.  >:(
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline SMACLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: July 5, 2017, 06:10:53 pm »
Lads and Lassies,

Its the oul lads 50th birthday coming up in late September and I want to send him over to game. I want to get him two tickets for say the Huddersfield or Southampton game. What is my best way of doing this?

A) Should I buy myself a membership now and try for two tickets in the bulk sale? Is there a max of one ticket per membership?

B) Or will I need to buy two membership (me and could buy one in my mams name) and purchase one each?

Package deals are a load of shite through the travel agencies, being from Ireland. Mucho gracias!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: July 5, 2017, 06:14:25 pm »
Lads and Lassies,

Its the oul lads 50th birthday coming up in late September and I want to send him over to game. I want to get him two tickets for say the Huddersfield or Southampton game. What is my best way of doing this?

A) Should I buy myself a membership now and try for two tickets in the bulk sale? Is there a max of one ticket per membership?

B) Or will I need to buy two membership (me and could buy one in my mams name) and purchase one each?

Package deals are a load of shite through the travel agencies, being from Ireland. Mucho gracias!

good news is the fixtures you're after you have half a chance with

if you were brave you could wait until the exchange on here but given its a present you probably want a bit more security.

You can buy a membership but yes you'll need two - just get the light membership to save a few quid. think you need to have bought by Saturday to enter the sales? date may be wrong there but don't hang around

then enter the bun fight next week. As good as chance as anyone for Huddersfield as its a total free for all

good luck

Offline SMACLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: July 5, 2017, 06:18:46 pm »
good news is the fixtures you're after you have half a chance with

if you were brave you could wait until the exchange on here but given its a present you probably want a bit more security.

You can buy a membership but yes you'll need two - just get the light membership to save a few quid. think you need to have bought by Saturday to enter the sales? date may be wrong there but don't hang around

then enter the bun fight next week. As good as chance as anyone for Huddersfield as its a total free for all

good luck

Nice one mate, appreciate that.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: July 5, 2017, 07:27:37 pm »
No sign of the new membership card in the post yet. How long does it usually take? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #169 on: July 5, 2017, 10:12:56 pm »
check it here mate :

http://packtrack.liverpoolfc.com/

ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #170 on: July 6, 2017, 12:45:09 pm »
Will try and help a friend out getting a few tickets on Wednesday, never bought in the 2nd sale before.
I guess all kop tickets and the most central blocks are gone but otherwise is there a decent selection left?
Wed is for 4 credits no? Did you mean Thursday?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: July 6, 2017, 12:55:36 pm »
No sign of the new membership card in the post yet. How long does it usually take? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago

Just received eight consecutive e-mails from the club in the last few minutes to tell me mine has been dispatched! ;D

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: July 6, 2017, 03:33:51 pm »
Just received eight consecutive e-mails from the club in the last few minutes to tell me mine has been dispatched! ;D

I've had over 100 emails in the same minute at 11.19am telling me the same thing.. wtf

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #173 on: July 6, 2017, 03:39:28 pm »
Wed is for 4 credits no? Did you mean Thursday?

No he got 11-4 matches recorded on 4 cards.. I know it says you're not guaranteed a ticket in the Wednesday sale. But if your on the ball surely you got a good chance?

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #174 on: July 7, 2017, 11:55:52 am »

What date did you buy it? Bought mine on June 20th, and it's still hasn't been dispatched. Shall I call TO?

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #175 on: July 7, 2017, 12:30:36 pm »

Same here. Hope they didn't take 8 lots of £26.99 from me!

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: July 7, 2017, 01:34:45 pm »
What date did you buy it? Bought mine on June 20th, and it's still hasn't been dispatched. Shall I call TO?

03rd June.

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #177 on: July 7, 2017, 02:20:52 pm »
03rd June.
cheers. I guess mine's in a different lot then.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #178 on: July 7, 2017, 07:00:08 pm »
Bought mine on 26th May and still haven't received it. Dispatched yesterday so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow...
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #179 on: July 9, 2017, 05:45:48 pm »
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but looking for some advice please.  I've worked hard to get my credits up and am now eligible for the first sale, but had a nightmare with my finances and can no longer go.

Would hate to lose my credits, and am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can offer this card out to someone for the entire season? They'd obviously have to pay for the games, but more than happy to skip a year if it means I keep my credits. 
« Last Edit: July 9, 2017, 05:54:56 pm by PHIL. »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: July 9, 2017, 07:04:45 pm »
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but looking for some advice please. 
You're probably breaking club rules mate. Your card is not transferable is it?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: July 9, 2017, 07:37:42 pm »

Hate things like this. Makes me want to know what Phil was asking  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #182 on: July 9, 2017, 07:45:44 pm »

Understood.  Thanks mate.

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2017, 07:26:34 am »
A friend of mine has asked me about the chances of being able to get two tickets for the Burnley match in September. He would be after 1 adult and 1 child ticket, although I think he would take 2 adults tickets. He doesn't have any membership cards. Are there any general ticket sales these days or are they only for people who have Liverpool postcodes? Would his best chance of getting tickets be in trying the ticket exchange on here a week before the match?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2017, 08:38:27 am »
A friend of mine has asked me about the chances of being able to get two tickets for the Burnley match in September. He would be after 1 adult and 1 child ticket, although I think he would take 2 adults tickets. He doesn't have any membership cards. Are there any general ticket sales these days or are they only for people who have Liverpool postcodes? Would his best chance of getting tickets be in trying the ticket exchange on here a week before the match?
Yes but likely he will get two adult tickets.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2017, 11:26:43 am »
Absolutely love being made to ring up via phone for the disabled members sale, then being unable to get through because the lines are busy. So up with the times LFC...
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2017, 11:37:49 am »
Absolutely love being made to ring up via phone for the disabled members sale, then being unable to get through because the lines are busy. So up with the times LFC...

Nothing better than ringing up to be told your being charged for the call & then being hung up on. One of my biggest issues with the ticket office, luckily I've not had to phone them for 4 years.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2017, 11:40:18 am »
Nothing better than ringing up to be told your being charged for the call & then being hung up on. One of my biggest issues with the ticket office, luckily I've not had to phone them for 4 years.
Had that just now after 30 minutes of not even being connected because the lines are the jammed. Why aren't disabled members given the option of buying online?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2017, 11:52:56 am »
Had that just now after 30 minutes of not even being connected because the lines are the jammed. Why aren't disabled members given the option of buying online?

It's discrimination, the club should offer the option to do both. Worth raising with the supporters committee, SOS etc for future sales.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2017, 12:26:53 pm »
It's discrimination, the club should offer the option to do both. Worth raising with the supporters committee, SOS etc for future sales.
Quite, especially given the exorbitant fees they charge for ringing up. Got through in the end but they really need to sort it.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2017, 01:38:29 pm »
I am eligible for tomorrows sales providing tickets in the local sales count as credits! Does anyone know if they count?

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2017, 01:38:54 pm »
Why wouldn't they?

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2017, 01:40:47 pm »
Why wouldn't they?

Just thinking as they were £9 tickets they might not count as a usual credit! I'm on 16 if they do

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2017, 01:50:12 pm »
Hmm I see what you mean, but fact is - you've bought a ticket for attendance to the match and they're all on your purchase history (I presume) - I'm almost certain they'll count them as credits.

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2017, 01:56:57 pm »
Hmm I see what you mean, but fact is - you've bought a ticket for attendance to the match and they're all on your purchase history (I presume) - I'm almost certain they'll count them as credits.

Yeah I'm gonna try and see what happens anyway! Yes, all on my purchase history

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2017, 02:03:03 pm »
Interesting point. In that case, people with an L postcode could get on the ladder one year, then be eligible for the members sales, meaning more L Postcodes could get on the ladder year on year.

Offline Childwall Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2017, 04:46:40 pm »
Local sales count on your credit history .

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2017, 05:39:39 pm »

I tried to go online earlier this afternoon, just to check that I was linked with a mate for tomorrow. The site was closed then put me into a queue, it had the games listed and next to each game "Disabled supporters online trial" or similar. I didn't take a screenshot but it was only on for about 30 seconds. No games available when I got in, but it looks like they may be doing something for future sales.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2017, 07:59:47 pm »
Couple of questions ahead of tomorrows sale.

My eldest lad is 17 now so has an adult membership. Can I still get 4 tickets in the family blocks if he can purchase a young adult ticket. We will still have the two adult cards, a young adult and a junior now.

Are young adult tickets available anywhere in the ground?

I have tried contacting the club but they haven't replied to the email I sent last week.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2017, 08:05:26 pm »
I tried to go online earlier this afternoon, just to check that I was linked with a mate for tomorrow. The site was closed then put me into a queue, it had the games listed and next to each game "Disabled supporters online trial" or similar. I didn't take a screenshot but it was only on for about 30 seconds. No games available when I got in, but it looks like they may be doing something for future sales.
Ahh that's interesting